PDA

View Full Version : Father left his 4 year old son home alone to play Ninja

Adalwolf
03-12-2011, 01:52 AM
SCOTTDALE, Pa. - Police say a man left his sleeping 4-year-old son home alone while he went outside and prentended to be a ninja warrior.
Online court records show 28-year-old Ross Hurst has applied for a public defender but has yet to be appointed one.
The Daily Courier of Connellsville reports Hurst was charged March 3 after police found him outside about 1:30 a.m. dressed all in black and "playing ninja" on a borough street. Scottdale is about 35 miles (55 kilometres) southeast of Pittsburgh.
Police say Scott told them his mother was watching the child, but the boy's grandmother said Hurst never asked her to babysit.
Hurst's listed telephone is not in service. He faces a preliminary hearing March 30 on a charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-us-dad-left-sleeping-son-4-home-20110311-070453-782.html

This is rich! :D In his defense, he should just say that he was using stealth ninja infiltration techniques to monitor his own house.

Beorn
03-12-2011, 01:57 AM
I've left my 3 year old and 7 year old alone whilst I've gone to "steal" household items from peoples front gardens.

OMG! Bad parenting.

Whatever. 4 year olds are more intelligent than you could believe.
Mine had me 6 times in a row at Mario Kart today.

I rest my case.

Adalwolf
03-12-2011, 02:18 AM
The police and media love to exaggerate. It's not as if he was out of town or something, he was in the yard.

Cato
03-12-2011, 12:00 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/ninjas_better_than_pirates.jpg

Bloodeagle
03-12-2011, 05:10 PM
The police and media love to exaggerate. It's not as if he was out of town or something, he was in the yard.

Things must be real slow and boring in their town. :confused:

I can remember when a woman in my town decided to leave her kids at home while her and her boyfriend, (already drunk), decided to go to the liquor store. While they were gone a fire broke out, killing her 3 children.

Ryan
04-17-2011, 08:27 AM
What a joke! Poor guy LOL