PDA

View Full Version : Overcome this, Nordicks: Spanish Rafael Nadal winner of Roland Garros for 11th time

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2018, 05:17 PM
hohoho!

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2018, 11:40 PM
https://ultimahora.es/sfAttachPlugin/getCachedContent/id/59601

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-10-2018, 11:41 PM
He looks kind part mena to me.

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2018, 11:43 PM
He looks kind part mena to me.

Out of this thread, black. Tennis is an elite sport :laugh:

frdfgcg
06-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Nadal?
Mmmm....
Some familiar name.
But who cares about that?
I've never met a tennis fan in my life.
Stupid sport. Even dumber than football.:eek:

Cristiano viejo
06-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Nadal?
Mmmm....
Some familiar name.
But who cares about that?
I've never met a tennis fan in my life.
Stupid sport. Even dumber than football.:eek:

Then go out of this thread, jealous Gypsy.
Go to steal some of copper :D

frdfgcg
06-10-2018, 11:55 PM
I am sure You're "interested" in tennis because Nadal is Spanish.
Admit it you as any normal person to not care about this stupid sport.;)

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 12:00 AM
Out of this thread, black. Tennis is an elite sport [emoji23]Is it. I always thought it was a womans sport.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180611/84eb6c829e7b0fa881fd666144a99262.jpg

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 12:14 AM
I am sure You're "interested" in tennis because Nadal is Spanish.

lol, not true at all. Tennis is super entertaining and since I was a child I liked this sport.
But that is irrelevant. What matters is that a South European guy rules this sport as fuck :033102to:
A sport where North Europeans as involved as fuck :033102to:

Is it.
Not the best, sorry. Not even currently. This Romanian player, Simona Halep, is :thumb001:

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 12:54 AM
lol, not true at all. Tennis is super entertaining and since I was a child I liked this sport.
But that is irrelevant. What matters is that a South European guy rules this sport as fuck :033102to:
A sport where North Europeans as involved as fuck :033102to:

Not the best, sorry. Not even currently. This Romanian player, Simona Halep, is :thumb001:

Her sister venus is the best US female tennis player.

Its still a female sport lol.

RN97
06-11-2018, 01:25 AM
I disproportionatly post blonde and blue Eyed Spaniards infering they are Superior to the darker ones, ovecome this, nordicks!

Marmara
06-11-2018, 01:43 AM
What a non-white face.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 02:06 AM
Says hes from the balaeric islands.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Its still a female sport lol.
As female as basketball.

I disproportionatly post blonde and blue Eyed Spaniards infering they are Superior to the darker ones, ovecome this, nordicks!
You need to invent that I infer whatever, because your envy, curly boy?

What a non-white face.

Whiter than the your, that is all what you should care :D

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 01:24 PM
As female as basketball.

You need to invent that I infer whatever, because your envy, curly boy?

Whiter than the your, that is all what you should care :DIt isnt. Even spain is big into basketball. But tennis is a female sport. Lol.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 01:27 PM
But tennis is a female sport. Lol.

Source: your ass.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Source: your ass.They are. In fact spain is one of the few euro countries that seems to play basketball. And when I visited europe it was the only euro country I saw with a public basketball court. UK probably has some but I didnt see them when I visited. Its actually the best country in europe for basketball. And argentina is also big in basketball. But the US is the best at this sport. Basketball is way too complexed for you. See tennis just involves you running back and forth hitting a ball with an oversized racket so you cant miss. Where basketball you need hand eye cordination, speed, forethought, stamina ( because you are constantly moving), constant awareness and plays (planning of how to have your team set up on the court to score) if your'e playing in team games. Theres also different positions a player can specialize in. Tennis is a rather very simple sport for woman and children

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 01:53 PM
They are. In fact spain is one of the few euro countries that seems to play basketball. And when I visited europe it was the only euro country I saw with a public basketball court. UK probably has some but I didnt see them when I visited. Its actually the best country in europe for basketball. And argentina is also big in basketball. But the US is the best at this sport. Basketball is way too complexed for you. See tennis just involves you running back and forth hitting a ball with an oversized racket so you cant miss. Where basketball you need hand eye cordination, speed, forethought, stamina ( because you are constantly moving), constant awareness and plays (planning of how to have your team set up on the court to score) if your'e playing in team games. Theres also different positions a player can specialize in. Tennis is a rather very simple sport for woman and children

Basketball is my second favorite sport after soccer.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Basketball is my second favorite sport after soccer.Yea its a great sport. Soccer is good too. Soccer you need more cordination though in my opinion. Soccer is under estimated in the US because basketball is more interesting to watch.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Tennis is a rather very simple sport for woman and children

Tennis is as femenine as basketball.

Annie999
06-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Why do you dedicate this to nordics? You sound obsessed and with a complex.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Tennis is as femenine as basketball.Nope not even close lol. Two worlds apart.

Vigilance
06-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Why so anti Nordid?

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Tennis is as femenine as basketball.

No way. No one pays attention to male (or female) tennis matches here, but everyone loves to watch +6'2 niggas playing basketball.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Why do you dedicate this to nordics? You sound obsessed and with a complex.
Do you say the same to Nordicks when they dedicate threads on South Europeans?
You seem to have a complex.

Nope not even close lol. Two worlds apart.

No way. No one pays attention to male (or female) tennis matches here, but everyone loves to watch +6'2 niggas playing basketball.

Good joke. Tell that to Bjorn Borg, Stefan Edberg,Jonas Bjorkmann, Mats Vilander, Robin Soderling...
Tennis is super-followed in Sweden, dear :thumb001:

Sweden has won a lot of David Cup too :thumb001:

In the other hand Swedish are an incompetent in basket :cool:

Annie999
06-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Do you say the same to Nordicks when they dedicate threads on South Europeans?
You seem to have a complex.

What threads? I havent seen any. Its non white trolls that usually do that, you're lowering to their level.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 04:51 PM
What threads? I havent seen any. Its non white trolls that usually do that, you're lowering to their level.

Are you kidding me? there are tons (and thousands of random posts) where Nordicks attack South Europeans. Are you blind or what?

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Such an amazing athlete. Very competitive. Looks a bit Asian too. He is like Ronaldo. Second best player in the world in his own league, right after Federer. Djokovic is such a beast too.

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Good joke. Tell that to Bjorn Borg, Stefan Edberg,Jonas Bjorkmann, Mats Vilander, Robin Soderling...
Tennis is super-followed in Sweden, dear :thumb001:

Sweden has won a lot of David Cup too :thumb001:

In the other hand Swedish are an incompetent in basket :cool:

A bunch of sissy baby boomers care about Tennis. The younger generations couldn't give a shit about this sissy sport. Basketball is huge here. But of course, Swedes are mostly White so it's more interesting to watch us niggas play it than play it themselves. But trust me, it is far bigger than Tennis here.

Teutone
06-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Congratulations

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Such an amazing athlete. Very competitive. Looks a bit Asian too. He is like Ronaldo. Second best player in the world in his own league, right after Federer. Djokovic is such a beast too.
Real life: he is the number 1 of ATP.

A bunch of sissy baby boomers care about Tennis. The younger generations couldn't give a shit about this sissy sport. Basketball is huge here. But of course, Swedes are mostly White so it's more interesting to watch us niggas play it than play it themselves. But trust me, it is far bigger than Tennis here.

Cool story. Tennis has been historically infinitely more followed in Sweden than basketball. Fact.

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 05:42 PM

Cool story. Tennis has been historically infinitely more followed in Sweden than basketball. Fact.

Hmm... Is that why I see countless basketball backboards all over Sweden, but rarely see a tennis court which is a very rich baby boomer thing? Lol.

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 05:49 PM

He is #1 right now. I'm talking about all time greats. Federer got 20 Glam Slam victories, Nadal got 17. Nadal is a superb talent and mentally very tough, very king on clay. But Federer is still considered the greatest ever. Don't forget that second spot on my the greatest list doesn't come easily since we got Djokovic too. At his peak he is something you don't want to face as Nadal or Federer or Michael Jordan.

Bloody
06-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Nadal looks obviously Spanish,Nothing mena about his looks. I knew a dude from Alicante who looked very similar to him

Bloody
06-11-2018, 05:55 PM
He is #1 right now. I'm talking about all time greats. Federer got 20 Glam Slam victories, Nadal got 17. Nadal is a superb talent and mentally very tough, very king on clay. But Federer is still considered the greatest ever. Don't forget that second spot on my the greatest list doesn't come easily since we got Djokovic too. At his peak he is something you don't want to face as Nadal or Federer or Michael Jordan.

Nadal got 17 Slams I think, Djokovic only 12.. The gap of 5 slams is too much for having only 11 months of difference in age. On the other hand Federer is almost 5 years older than Nadal and beingf 20-17 seems small difference considering this factor.

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Nadal got 17 Slams I think, Djokovic only 12.. The gap of 5 slams is too much for having only 11 months of difference in age. On the other hand Federer is almost 5 years older than Nadal and beingf 20-17 seems small difference considering this factor.

Valid points. And Rafa got that Olympic gold medal too. But let's not forget that Federer has 8 Wimbledon wins and Nadal only 2. Either way let's see what the future holds. There are some very potential young guns out there too, like Zverev.

Bloody
06-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Valid points. And Rafa got that Olympic gold medal too. But let's not forget that Federer has 8 Wimbledon wins and Nadal only 2. Either way let's see what the future holds. There are some very potential young guns out there too, like Zverev.

Wimbledon is overvalued in the Anglosphere, particularly in Australia and Britain. In half of europe and other continents claycourts always have had stronger tradition than GRass. In the US/North america hardcourts are held as the most important. At the end of the day all GS have the same Value, in fact players used to skip the Australian open until the lat 80s/early 90s, and you could ever come to the conclusion that Ao is the weakest/less important slam, but it was not the point intended.

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Hmm... Is that why I see countless basketball backboards all over Sweden, but rarely see a tennis court which is a very rich baby boomer thing? Lol.
I doubt you see many handball games neither and I sure you handball is super-popular in Sweden just like tennis.

Nadal 11 Roland Garros Federer 1.
Nadal is much younger than Federer, who in any case is not a North European neither.

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Wimbledon is overvalued in the Anglosphere, particularly in Australia and Britain. In half of europe and other continents claycourts always have had stronger tradition than GRass. In the US/North america hardcourts are held as the most important. At the end of the day all GS have the same Value, in fact players used to skip the Australian open until the lat 80s/early 90s, and you could ever come to the conclusion that Ao is the weakest/less important slam, but it was not the point intended.

Who would you pick as the greatest of all time right now?

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 06:29 PM
I doubt you see many handball games neither and I sure you handball is super-popular in Sweden just like tennis.

Nadal is much younger than Federer, who in any case is not a North European neither.

Haha. Grow up dude. :D

Cristiano viejo
06-11-2018, 06:31 PM

Does truth hurt?

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Does truth hurt?

Shut uuup you Don Quijote :) The stuff you said was just completely irrelevant. We were comparing 2 all time greats, not talking about their origins. Rafael Nadal is not a text book Spaniard and you know it. You can be proud of him but he is not making you any better athlete just like some good ice hockey players are not making me any better as an athlete.

Bloody
06-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Who would you pick as the greatest of all time right now?

There is no such thing as the Goat, however there are a group of players historically above everyone else

Tier 1)

Federer, Nadal, Laver, (Pancho)Gonzalez

Tier 1.5
Sampras, Rosewall

Tier 2)

Borg, Djokovic, Tilden

Tier 2.5) Lendl

Tier 3) Mcenroe, Agassi,

Tier 3,5) Edberg, Becker, Wilander

Methuselah
06-11-2018, 06:45 PM
There is no such thing as the Goat, however there are a group of players historically above everyone else

Tier 1)

Federer, Nadal, Laver, (Pancho)Gonzalez

Tier 1.5
Sampras, Rosewall

Tier 2)

Borg, Djokovic, Tilden

Tier 2.5) Lendl

Tier 3) Mcenroe, Agassi,

Tier 3,5) Edberg, Becker, Wilander

Look at that. Nice and elastic thinking. I might agree that there is no such thing as the Goat in Tennis but considering the competition we have these days in football, ice hockey and basketball i would say that it is clear Messi is GOAT. Easily. Not sure who to pick between Jordan and Lebron tho.

Bloody
06-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Look at that. Nice and elastic thinking. I might agree that there is no such thing as the Goat in Tennis but considering the competition we have these days in football, ice hockey and basketball i would say that it is clear Messi is GOAT. Easily. Not sure who to pick between Jordan and Lebron tho.

By numbers Lebron got an argument, but by the wow factor and the gut feeling is hard to not give the title to prime Jordan, again I follow more football, Tennis and even Rugby than I do Basketball, but I ocasionally watch aswell.

Bloody
06-11-2018, 06:55 PM

Many in TA might approve this.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/02/21/41F8CA5C00000578-4659566-image-a-1_1499028914850.jpg

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
06-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Hand ball is not really a sport. Its just a game. But people like to try to make a sport out of anything.

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Handball is interesting and of course, I know it is big in Sweden. Tennis? No. Only boomers like it.

Aodhan
06-11-2018, 07:02 PM
thanks

Bloody
06-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Handball is interesting and of course, I know it is big in Sweden. Tennis? No. Only boomers like it.

Tennis has always been a big sport in Sweden.

Borg, Edberg, Wilander, Norman, Johansson, Enqvist,Bjorkman, Soderling, etc

The 15 most popular sportmen worldwide include 3 Football players, 2 basketball players, 2 golf players

1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Football)
2. Lebron James (Basketball)
3. Lionel Messi (football)
4. Neymar (Football)
5. Roger Federer (Tennis)
6. Tiger Woods (Golf)
7. Kevin Durant (Basket)
8. Rafael Nadal (Tennis)
9. Steph Curry (Basketbal)
10. Phil Mikelson (Golf)
11. Virat Kholi (Cricket)
12 Serena Williams (Tennis)
13. Novak Djokovic (Tennis)
14. Floyd Mayweather (box)
15. Rory Mcilroy (Golf)

The most popular Sports worlwide nowadays..

1) Football (with some distance)
2) Basketball
3) Tennis
4) Golf
5) Box/MMA

Black Panther
06-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Tennis has always been a big sport in Sweden.

Borg, Edberg, Wilander, Norman, Johansson, Enqvist,Bjorkman, Soderling, etc

Sweden produces good tennis players, but it's not a big sport here. It's basically a boomer sport.

♥ Lily ♥
06-11-2018, 08:42 PM
The bad mannerisms of the thread title...'Nordicks' - but then, you're a Med. :rolleyes:

Why are you lamely screaming-out about this guy in an infantile manner? Does it boost your impoverished ego or something?! :icon_ask:

Btw, are you a champion tennis player - or do you take pride in other individual peoples achievements?

Cristiano viejo
06-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Shut uuup you Don Quijote :) The stuff you said was just completely irrelevant. We were comparing 2 all time greats, not talking about their origins. Rafael Nadal is not a text book Spaniard and you know it. You can be proud of him but he is not making you any better athlete just like some good ice hockey players are not making me any better as an athlete.
Yes, the fuckin exact point of the thread is about the origins.

Messi plays in a loser team and Barkley would slap you if he heard you compare Lebron with Jordan.

Hand ball is not really a sport. Its just a game. But people like to try to make a sport out of anything.
:laugh2:

The bad mannerisms of the thread title...'Nordicks' - but then, you're a Med. :rolleyes:
No, I am not. But even although I was, then what a mannerism from you :laugh:

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Two years later, the life continues the same... 13rd Roland garros for him and 20th Grand Slam.

THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER EVER.

Damião de Góis
10-11-2020, 08:51 PM
I think the top tennis players are all on doping, and this includes Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. It's simply not human to win 13 Roland Garros like it wasn't for Lance Armstrong to win 7 Tours.
Djokovic has been known to use oxygen chambers, which is known to enhance performance.

As for Federer you can read this:

http://tennispurist.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-curious-case-of-roger-federer.html

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUuiSXR81WQ/WOHt2hojDbI/AAAAAAAAAY0/ghRqVi9SaL8oMtBj-TG8mAlTg6ttfiXNACEw/s640/federerarm2016.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-04kZPdmyRis/WOHt2hyDxFI/AAAAAAAAAY4/6JqXJjY7BZMRuIh6HYp3TUZrINaWdpCyQCEw/s640/federerarm2017.jpg

Samnium
10-11-2020, 09:19 PM
I think the top tennis players are all on doping, and this includes Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. It's simply not human to win 13 Roland Garros like it wasn't for Lance Armstrong to win 7 Tours.
Djokovic has been known to use oxygen chambers, which is known to enhance performance.

They are still timeless champions and will be remembered as such.

To do what Federer has done you need an infinite amount of talent.

Intelligence of game, tennis techniques and strategy can't be enhanced with doping

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2020, 09:27 PM
They are still timeless champions and will be remembered as such.

To do what Federer has done you need an infinite amount of talent.

Intelligence of game, tennis techniques and strategy can't be enhanced with doping
A French minister, i don't remember her name, accused nadal some years ago of doping in an entertaining French tv program, of course without proofs. Nadal denounced her and she had to pay some thousands for difamation.

I understand tennis players are very well controlled about doping.

pulstar
10-11-2020, 09:32 PM
All athletes use dopes

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2020, 09:33 PM
All athletes use dopes

How do you know? :rolleyes:

Samnium
10-11-2020, 09:35 PM
A French minister, i don't remember her name, accused nadal some years ago of doping in an entertaining French tv program, of course without proofs. Nadal denounced her and she had to pay some thousands for difamation.

I understand tennis players are very well controlled about doping.

Nadal is known for his determination and physical preparation, he's an amazing athlete, and humble.

I prefer him to Djokovic or Federer.

gixajo
10-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Two years later, the life continues the same... 13rd Roland garros for him and 20th Grand Slam.

Ejem...12+1.:rolleyes:

gixajo
10-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Updated.

https://i.imgur.com/3TDXrkJ.png

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Updated.

https://i.imgur.com/3TDXrkJ.png

Buff with the three first. They are just monsters and make the others (Sampras, Agassi, Becker etc) to seem little.

pulstar
10-11-2020, 10:05 PM
How do you know? :rolleyes:

I don't but you're stepping on Russian turf with "how do you know?" question.

Damião de Góis
10-11-2020, 10:08 PM
So much better than everyone else... they don't work as hard as him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwkndsmCIdU&ab_channel=LuisafernandaRamirezRincon

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2020, 10:16 PM
I don't but you're stepping on Russian turf with "how do you know?" question.
Ya decía yo...

So much better than everyone else... they don't work as hard as him.

]

Differences are that Armstrong was catched.

Purépecha
10-12-2020, 04:11 AM

Qué bueno que te sientas orgulloso de Rafael Nadal, el típico español moro agitanado :lol: Que no se te olvide, Toñito Banderas! :lol:

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2020, 09:21 PM
Qué bueno que te sientas orgulloso de Rafael Nadal, el típico español moro agitanado :lol: Que no se te olvide, Toñito Banderas! :lol:

No, hombre, me Voy a sentir orgulloso de ese tenista mejicano que ha ganado tantos títulos de Grand Slam... joder, ¿cómo se llamaba? Sí hombre, el chaparrito ese marroncito que ganó el año pasado Wimbledon y el Open USA... joder no me sale el nombre... sí joder hace dos años ganó 27 títulos, qué máquina era...

Juasssss!

Purépecha
10-12-2020, 09:45 PM
No, hombre, me Voy a sentir orgulloso de ese tenista mejicano que ha ganado tantos títulos de Grand Slam... joder, ¿cómo se llamaba? Sí hombre, el chaparrito ese marroncito que ganó el año pasado Wimbledon y el Open USA... joder no me sale el nombre... sí joder hace dos años ganó 27 títulos, qué máquina era...

Juasssss!

Qué bueno que aceptas que es un español típico. Es un digno espécimen que refleja la genética Mora y gitana de los españistaníes :thumb001:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSsDwzglPxsM2jcQIC2tV06Jggj-qZhtZ9Saw&usqp=CAU

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Qué bueno que aceptas que es un español típico. Es un digno espécimen que refleja la genética Mora y gitana de los españistaníes :thumb001:

]

Oh indio, ya me gustaría que el español promedio fuera como Rafa Nadal...

Si Nadal hubiera nacido en la época de los conquistadores de un solo espadazo os hubiera conquistado a todos, putos indios enanos, no lo dudes :laugh:

Angelo
10-12-2020, 10:08 PM

Juasssss!

Ya se que para ti todos somos iguales. Pero creo que te estas confundiendo con los chilenos. Recuerda "Potencia mundial en tenis" :notworth::nod:

Purépecha
10-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Oh indio, ya me gustaría que el español promedio fuera como Rafa Nadal...

Si Nadal hubiera nacido en la época de los conquistadores de un solo espadazo os hubiera conquistado a todos, putos indios enanos, no lo dudes :laugh:

Como los espadazos que los moros les dieron a los ibéricos salvajes incivilizados? :lol: Él es un digno representante de la genética mora y gitana de los españistaníes, junto con Raúl que es prácticamente la encarnacion de Osama Bin Laden jajajajaja

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQGk0sd_xAvGzCLP2qANvnTSi-E6Cf5neD7sA&usqp=CAU

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Ya se que para ti todos somos iguales. Pero creo que te estas confundiendo con los chilenos. Recuerda "Potencia mundial en tenis" :notworth::nod:

Estaba ironizando, no me imagino a Speedy González jugando al tenis con una botella de tequila en una mano, y una pistola en la otra, haha.

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Como los espadazos que los moros les dieron a los ibéricos salvajes incivilizados?E6Cf5neD7sA&usqp=CAU[/IMG]

Humm, no, lo siento indio, no cuela. La reconquista la ganamos nosotros, no los moros.

Y Raúl parecerá como bien laden... Pero es que bien laden parece el típico mejicano :lol:

Faklon
10-12-2020, 10:17 PM
Total domination over Djoker in the final.

Purépecha
10-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Humm, no, lo siento indio, no cuela. La reconquista la ganamos nosotros, no los moros.

Y Raúl parecerá como bien laden... Pero es que bien laden parece el típico mejicano :lol:

Pues después de 800 años de arrodillamiento y chuparsela a los moros ya era hora! Y aún creen que no hay nada de genética jajajajaja es totalmente estupido! Raúl es el típico español y tremenda cara de bastardo califato que tiene :lol:

RMuller
10-12-2020, 10:24 PM
Estaba ironizando, no me imagino a Speedy González jugando al tenis con una botella de tequila en una mano, y una pistola en la otra, haha.

Do you mean Pancho Gonzalez who is Mexican-American?

Pancho Gonzales was the best Tennis player in the world for 8 STRAIGHT years.

Won 2 grand slams in 1948 US OPENS.

https://2019.wimbledon.com/images/pics/large/s_gonzales2.png

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRjrmFH_6CfdJFMJwZadVJFv5MZoKn 5UM7c7A&usqp=CAU
Ricardo Alonso "Pancho" González (May 9, 1928 – July 3, 1995), known sometimes as Richard Gonzales, was an American tennis player. He won 14 major singles titles (12 Pro Slam, 2 Grand Slam) and was the dominant professional of the 1950s, winning seven world professional championship tours between 1954 and 1961; he still holds the men's all-time record of being ranked world No. 1 for eight years (1952, 1954 to 1960) or eight consecutive years (1954 to 1961),
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/89cJf5mMyL0/maxresdefault.jpg

Gonzales was a ruthless competitor with a fierce temper. Many of his peers on the professional circuit were intimidated by him, and he was often at odds with officials and promoters. However, he was a fan favorite who drew more spectators than any other player of his time.

Largely self-taught, Gonzales was a successful amateur player in the late-1940s, twice winning the United States Championships. He is still widely considered to be one of the greatest players in the history of the game. A 1999 Sports Illustrated article about the magazine's 20 "favorite athletes" of the 20th century said about Gonzales (their number 15 pick): "If earth was on the line in a tennis match, the man you want serving to save humankind would be Ricardo Alonso Gonzalez." The American tennis commentator Bud Collins echoed this in an August 2006 article for MSNBC.com: "If I had to choose someone to play for my life, it would be Pancho Gonzalez."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/425997-the-real-truth-the-tennis-greatness-of-pancho-gonzales-and-today
https://www.tennisnow.com/images/2019/September/YoungGonzalez.aspx

According to his autobiography, Gonzales stood 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m) and weighed 183 pounds (83 kg) by the time he was 19 years old.[9] Other sources generally credit him as being an inch or two shorter but in any case he would enjoy a clear advantage in height over a number of his most prominent rivals, particularly Pancho Segura, Ken Rosewall, and Rod Laver, all of whom were at least 5 or 6 inches shorter. Tony Trabert, who was badly beaten by Gonzales on their 101-match tour and who disliked him intensely saying "I appreciated his tennis ability but I never came to respect him as a person"[10], nevertheless told the Los Angeles Times: "Gonzales is the greatest natural athlete tennis has ever known. The way he can move that 6-foot-3-inch frame of his around the court is almost unbelievable. He's just like a big cat... Pancho's reflexes and reactions are God-given talents. He can be moving in one direction and in the split second it takes him to see that the ball is hit to his weak side, he's able to throw his physical mechanism in reverse and get to the ball in time to reach it with his racket."[11] The flamboyant Gussie Moran, who briefly toured with the Gonzales group, said that watching Gonzales was like seeing "a god patrolling his personal heaven."

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Pues después de 800 años de arrodillamiento y chuparsela a los moros ya era hora! Y aún creen que no hay nada de genética jajajajaja es totalmente estupido! Raúl es el típico español y tremenda cara de bastardo califato que tiene :lol:
¿ a quién intentas engañar, mestizo? Yo no soy un extranjero al que intentar engañar inventándote la historia de España. 800 años sólo ocurrió en el sur de Andalucía, no en toda España como estás ladrando.

Raúl es tan típico como el francés "amigo mío" del otro thread al que llamaste Moro con cara de gitano y típico español jajajaj

Purépecha
10-12-2020, 10:34 PM
¿ a quién intentas engañar, mestizo? Yo no soy un extranjero al que intentar engañar inventándote la historia de España. 800 años sólo ocurrió en el sur de Andalucía, no en toda España como estás ladrando.

Raúl es tan típico como el francés "amigo mío" del otro thread al que llamaste Moro con cara de gitano y típico español jajajaj

Llegaron casi al extremo. Creo que no conquistaron a los vascos porque huyeron y se escondieron como los cobardes que son. En todo caso eso no quita la cara levantina que es muy típica entre los españoles. Qué Raúl no es típico entre los españoles? :lol: A mí no me engañas, ese bastardo califato se ve en cada esquina de España, te duela esa verdad pero tendrás que vivir con ella...

Cristiano viejo
10-13-2020, 03:20 PM
Llegaron casi al extremo. Creo que no conquistaron a los vascos porque huyeron y se escondieron como los cobardes que son. En todo caso eso no quita la cara levantina que es muy típica entre los españoles. Qué Raúl no es típico entre los españoles? :lol: A mí no me engañas, ese bastardo califato se ve en cada esquina de España, te duela esa verdad pero tendrás que vivir con ella...
Pero qué cojones dices mestizo ignorante :lol: "creo que huyeron" dice :lol:
Indio de mierda, los moros no llegaron ni a conquistar la mitad de España, no eres más analfabeto porque ya eres mejicano :lol:

A ti lo que te jode es que sois nuestros bastardos y os tratamos como seres inferiores :)
Recuerda: ni la rueda sabiais qué era :)