PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Goswinus
11-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Oh, erm... well, I am not so best in introduction, but I'm an old relic from various forums, yahoo groups and mailing lists which either have become over the course of years derelict and forgotten in the opaque mist of the internet or which are still going strong to the surprise and despair of some,,, though, to cut it short I am essentially the same guy who goes elsewhere by the name of Frans_Jozef, or to some might have been known as ironic_weltschmerz...

What can I say further? Ach, solely that I am a fairly decent guy with a Gothic streak, prone to ignite bonfires of sarcasm, eager to debauch into wordsmithery, galivanting and coasting the periphery of the ordinary and the implausible.

Among my various interests and hobbies, I love cultural and physical anthropology, to unravel and understand the origin and nature mankind, not as the product of some ideological, philosophical and religious dogma or theory, although they might bring some enlightment where the deductive scientific perspective fails to deliver clarity in the totality of human innate authenticity...

Oh, and I am engaged to a wonderful and sharp-minded Highlander woman from Orkney, who introduced herself earlier to this fine conglomeration of people in this forum.
We're a fine team in real life as well. :)

Vulpix
11-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi and a warm :welcome: to the Apricity :thumbs up!! We were waiting for you :D!

Nice introduction, and thanks for joining :)!

P.S.: LOL @ the "old relic" :D!

Loki
11-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Welcome Frans! :)

Glad you decided to join ... and it's good to be exposed again to your artful linguistic skills. :D

:thumbs up

Beorn
11-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Tip of my hat to you, Goswinus. :thumbs up

Stormraaf
11-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Welkom, Goswinus! :wave

The Dragonslayer
11-13-2008, 04:42 AM
Welcome. Good introduction. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Aragorn
11-13-2008, 07:09 AM
Welcome and enjoy your time

Saksenland
11-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome :thumbs up