PDA

View Full Version : Lena's new Eurovision contribution. Views?

Svanhild
03-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Last year, Lena Meyer-Landrut has won the Eurovision Songcontest for Germany with her song Satellite. Counter-intuitively and against the norm and all odds, she tries to defend her Eurovision title this year.

Her contribution for this year's Eurovision Songcontest has been elected. Taken by a stranger. It's a rather mysterious song with almost bizarre lyrics.

What's your view? Devastating defeat with a bad song or real chance?

kFciOb0diQE

mymy
03-13-2011, 01:12 AM
I don't believe she will win from simple reason she won last year... But who knows.
Song is okay in general... compared to others.

The Lawspeaker
03-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Germany can do better then this. The girl is stunning but the music is bloody awful.

mymy
03-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Germany can do better then this. The girl is stunning but the music is bloody awful.

Maybe, but I definitely find her song better than Serbian... Plus she looks much better than our girl... Other Balkan states also have funny songs in my opinion. So we will see. But I don't believe she will win again anyway.

Gy2MSddSL3M

The Lawspeaker
03-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Maybe, but I definitely find her song better than Serbian... Plus she looks much better than our girl... Other Balkan states also have funny songs in my opinion. So we will see. But I don't believe she will win again anyway.

It's all just as bad. It's time to scrap the whole thing and get back to the drawing board for some serious rules and turn back the clock a bit.

mymy
03-13-2011, 11:06 PM
It's all just as bad. It's time to scrap the whole thing and get back to the drawing board for some serious rules and turn back the clock a bit.

The best Eurovision song ever in my opinion:
jH84tFRUkT4

After this Waterloo from Abba:
Sj_9CiNkkn4

Heretik
03-13-2011, 11:10 PM
I want to copulate with Lena.

Don Brick
03-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Shit! At first I read "Lenna's new Eurovision contribution", you know the Estonian girl. I was afraid this would be yet another Estonia trashing thread by one of the Balkanoids. :D Oops, hope I didnīt just help steer it that way with this post. Ah, clumsy me. :p

Don Brick
03-13-2011, 11:19 PM
I want to copulate with Lena.

But does she want to do the same with you? Perhaps the songīs title "Taken by a stranger" is a direct reference to you. :tongue

Heretik
03-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Shit! At first I read "Lenna's new Eurovision contribution", you know the Estonian girl.

Same here.

But does she want to do the same with you? Perhaps the songīs title "Taken by a stranger" is a direct reference to you. :tongue

I'll have to ask her, but as we all know, I am irresistible. :thumbs up

Treffie
03-13-2011, 11:34 PM
The best Eurovision song ever in my opinion:
jH84tFRUkT4

This is my fave too, I must have been about 5 or 6 when it won :D

Turkophagos
03-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Song sucks and her voice is annoying.

She may win again.