Joso
06-12-2018, 02:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g91IpZ5aXU

Joso
06-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Best anime crossover in years

TheMaestro
06-12-2018, 02:39 PM
I love how can you never read out nervosity from Trump, he is legit world class business man.

Bosniensis
06-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Circus show for the masses..

Kim Jong Un was a western kid, he was educated in switzerland.

People already confirmed that he enjoyed XBOX games in particular... soo this was all staged an prepared in advance ... by god know who..

Trump is there only to collect glory nothing else.

Joso
06-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Do you guys think we can trust the North Koreans or are they setting a trap? I think it's strange that Kim and Trump seem so friendly just a few months after the two provoked each other

Joso
06-12-2018, 02:48 PM
I love how can you never read out nervosity from Trump, he is legit world class business man.

Yes, after the stupid Obama, its very good to the Americans to have a president like Trump

Joso
06-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Circus show for the masses..

Kim Jong Un was a western kid, he was educated in switzerland.

People already confirmed that he enjoyed XBOX games in particular... soo this was all staged an prepared in advance ... by god know who..

Trump is there only to collect glory nothing else.

Do you think this situation will have an end or will North Korea be crazy again?

Larali
06-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Do you think this situation will have an end or will North Korea be crazy again?

North Korea will be crazy again. JMO

You can't have civilized relations with uncivilized people.

TheMaestro
06-12-2018, 03:29 PM

You would be very surprised what kind of people North Korea has (poisitive way).

KMack
06-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Do you guys think we can trust the North Koreans or are they setting a trap? I think it's strange that Kim and Trump seem so friendly just a few months after the two provoked each other

Hopefully Kim wants to join the modern world. It does take a lot of time to de nuke your facilities and deactivate/destroy bombs. So we shall see.
All Kim needs to do is look at China, or Vietnam and see how much money his government can make.......if they are open to stabilization, some transparency, improving infrastructure etc. A lot of foreign investment would come in, if they can be trusted and play ball.

Joso
06-12-2018, 03:34 PM

I agree, we cannot expect much thing from this strange dictator

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/16/china-fatty-nickname-kim-jong-un-jin-san-pang

Joso
06-12-2018, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-KEkt4IIbk

Joso
06-12-2018, 03:48 PM
You would be very surprised what kind of people North Korea has (poisitive way).

Yes, lots of North Korean looks to be very nice in some videos i had watch

Joso
06-12-2018, 03:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chs5loTv-Dg

Oneeye
06-12-2018, 04:02 PM

He has no reason to be nervous. The guy has been shaking hands with important people for decades.

Kim, on the other hand, was practically led on a leash by Trump.

Graham
06-12-2018, 06:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dfb9c38X0AAEiup.jpg:large

Dick
06-12-2018, 06:54 PM

Come on. I’m sure that’s what Europeans said about the indigenous peoples they conquered around the globe as well.

Black Panther
06-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Hopefully Kim wants to join the modern world. It does take a lot of time to de nuke your facilities and deactivate/destroy bombs. So we shall see.
All Kim needs to do is look at China, or Vietnam and see how much money his government can make.......if they are open to stabilization, some transparency, improving infrastructure etc. A lot of foreign investment would come in, if they can be trusted and play ball.

I don't understand how you Americans want other countries to not have nukes, while you sit on thousands of weapons of mass destruction... Hmm...

KMack
06-12-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't understand how you Americans want other countries to not have nukes, while you sit on thousands of weapons of mass destruction... Hmm...

If you think harder you can figure it out. And it isn't Americans, lots of folks globally do not want NK armed.

Dick
06-12-2018, 07:10 PM
He has no reason to be nervous. The guy has been shaking hands with important people for decades.

Kim, on the other hand, was practically led on a leash by Trump. trump is the greatest US president since JFK

Dick
06-12-2018, 07:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dfb9c38X0AAEiup.jpg:large

Trudeau is gone in the next election. Conservatives won by a landslide in the Ontario elections last week, over 70% votes. Majority of Canada’s population lives in Ontario.

Black Panther
06-12-2018, 07:14 PM
If you think harder you can figure it out. And it isn't Americans, lots of folks globally do not want NK armed.

This is just imperialism, Kmack. You know this. Either no nation should have nukes, or all nations should be able to develop them. The NPT is bullshit for countries that already have nukes to stay in power.

KMack
06-12-2018, 07:18 PM
This is just imperialism, Kmack. You know this. Either no nation should have nukes, or all nations should be able to develop them. The NPT is bullshit for countries that already have nukes to stay in power.

No. Not even in the same solar system as imperialism. It doesn't work that way.

Black Panther
06-12-2018, 07:21 PM
No. Not even in the same solar system as imperialism. It doesn't work that way.

I'd just like you to justify how a country that has invaded tens of countries in less than 100 years is less of a global threat than a country that hasn't invaded anyone.

Dick
06-12-2018, 07:32 PM
I'd just like you to justify how a country that has invaded tens of countries in less than 100 years is less of a global threat than a country that hasn't invaded anyone.

Fair point although they would see it as more like spreading democracy

Bosniensis
06-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Before summit:

https://fthmb.tqn.com/iroPHgM_OxHDgR-adYnpxGryUdA=/450x346/filters:fill(auto,1)/kim-jong-un-floppy-disk-58b8f4e33df78c353c45334c.jpg

KMack
06-12-2018, 07:46 PM

Why? Enjoy Sweden and living under the Nuclear Umbrella protection.

Black Panther
06-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Why? Enjoy Sweden and living under the Nuclear Umbrella protection.

I'd prefer Sweden to have its own nukes.

Joso
06-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Trudeau is gone in the next election. Conservatives won by a landslide in the Ontario elections last week, over 70% votes. Majority of Canada’s population lives in Ontario.

Good to know, this Trudeau guy seens to be a lot worts than Obama and Killary combined

zhaoyun
06-12-2018, 07:54 PM

North Korea wants to join the modern world. Kim Jong Un was educated in Switzerland, he knows what North Korea is missing out on. I think he spent enough years in isolation and built enough leverage with the nukes to secure a lasting peace.

No other president except Trump could've accomplished this, by their own actions and by the perception of them by the public. If Obama tried something like this, he'd be seen as cowering and surrendering to Kim, even if he had crafted an identical agreement. Reason being, perception. He is seen as a liberal, so any peace gesture would've been seen as capitulating. But because Trump has a signature style of recklessness and brinkmanship, he was able to bring relations to an utmost level of hostility, which created leverage to bring it back to an enduring peace.

Best thing of all, the US won't have to spend nil on this. East Asia is a rich place. China, Japan, S. Korea are among the richest economies on earth, they can easily lift North Korea up from its backwardness.

This won't end up like the Iran deal either. Iran, unlike North Korea, is a regional power and has many rivalries across the board. It battles for influence against American allies such as Israel and Saudi Arabia, which made a lasting peace tenuous because of the alliance situation we have in the region. North Korea is by far the weakest and poorest country in its region surrounded by a superpowers (China and Russia) and great powers (S. Korea and Japan) and an extension of the global superpower (The US). North Korea has nowhere to expand its influence, considering that, it is very contained. So as long as North Korea commits to a policy of peace and development, which, as long as the US guarantees peace, I don't see why there will be a need to destroy this peace deal.

KMack
06-12-2018, 08:36 PM

Dam that is a significant margin.

Tooting Carmen
06-12-2018, 09:01 PM
North Korea wants to join the modern world. Kim Jong Un was educated in Switzerland, he knows what North Korea is missing out on. I think he spent enough years in isolation and built enough leverage with the nukes to secure a lasting peace.

No other president except Trump could've accomplished this, by their own actions and by the perception of them by the public. If Obama tried something like this, he'd be seen as cowering and surrendering to Kim, even if he had crafted an identical agreement. Reason being, perception. He is seen as a liberal, so any peace gesture would've been seen as capitulating. But because Trump has a signature style of recklessness and brinkmanship, he was able to bring relations to an utmost level of hostility, which created leverage to bring it back to an enduring peace.

Best thing of all, the US won't have to spend nil on this. East Asia is a rich place. China, Japan, S. Korea are among the richest economies on earth, they can easily lift North Korea up from its backwardness.

This won't end up like the Iran deal either. Iran, unlike North Korea, is a regional power and has many rivalries across the board. It battles for influence against American allies such as Israel and Saudi Arabia, which made a lasting peace tenuous because of the alliance situation we have in the region. North Korea is by far the weakest and poorest country in its region surrounded by a superpowers (China and Russia) and great powers (S. Korea and Japan) and an extension of the global superpower (The US). North Korea has nowhere to expand its influence, considering that, it is very contained. So as long as North Korea commits to a policy of peace and development, which, as long as the US guarantees peace, I don't see why there will be a need to destroy this peace deal.

You're implying that North Korea's problems are not mostly self-inflicted by their economic and diplomatic policies (they very much are).

Joso
06-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Bump

Tooting Carmen
06-12-2018, 11:18 PM
As a side note, if the US Is prepared to treat with North Korea - the world's most murderous tyranny - then it should certainly also lift its embargo against Cuba.

KMack
06-13-2018, 12:18 AM
As a side note, if the US Is prepared to treat with North Korea - the world's most murderous tyranny - then it should certainly also lift its embargo against Cuba.

No. Cuba does not have nukes. you don't understand negotiation. Cuba dictators and communist party gives up power, let political prisoners out of jail. Then we talk embargo. Why do you support evil Cuban dictators? Weird.

Joso
06-16-2018, 09:04 PM
Bump

Dragoon
06-16-2018, 09:21 PM
Dont believe North Korea or Cuba are evil or lunatics like certain media or radio shows make them to be. Their leaders are authoritarian and occasionally kill, but they havent bombed other nations with tons of bombs any time recently afaik. NK probably has some labor camps and people are poorer but is it gulag like? Dont know.

Cuban people are nice and lots of Canadians travel there. Its likely the same with NK if you know them individually and over time they would relax.

Essentially the improvement of relations and/or unification could hopefully be done, with all parties involved, not just US/NorthKorea but China/Russia/SK/etc.

Trump has similar groups behind him as Reagan did (Heritage Foundation, Enterprise Institute, etc). Probably wants to push them away from communism and nukes to joining the globalist countries (thats almost every country). It could also be a trick, or bribe, but we shall see.

These two websites give some stats and scenarios:

https://www.globalfirepower.com/unified-korea-military-strength.asp
http://www.nkeconwatch.com/nk-uploads/global_economics_paper_no_188_final.pdf