PDA

View Full Version : Miss Mexico contestant suffers discrimination in Mexico

Carlito's Way
06-14-2018, 02:00 AM
There is a big problem in Mexico with discrimination based on socio-classes, and any mexican will tell you that its a bigger problem than discrimination based on your racial background
Miss Guerrero is a humble low class Mexican who participated in Miss Mexico beauty pageant, tons of haters were attacking her because shes poor and not rich

Lupita answered the question of one of the judges about a comment he read about social networks.

"My dear representative of Guerrero, the question is for you, but I will dedicate it to a poor little whipper, I was unlucky to read a comment that made me very angry, so I ask you the question with all my heart, because I know you will respond perfectly to this kind of rabble, said Judge Valero, who has paid for his studies working as a waitress "have you known discrimination to have this job?"

To which contestants answered : "They have humiliated me, they have said bad words, they have looked at me and they have thought to be superior to me. He said they all look very nice, but from Guerrero one can see huaraches far from. "I want to tell that person, yes, I bring the huaraches and I tied them well before they came to this competition, because I'm proud of what I'm and where I'm from," responded to applause from judges and the public.

https://i.imgur.com/IhADalX.jpg

for those who dont know what huaraches are, they are used majority by southern mexicans of very humble background
https://i.imgur.com/iV1JAIq.jpg

Latinus
06-20-2018, 02:28 AM
She is cute.

NSXD60
06-20-2018, 03:46 AM
It would have to be class bias, not race, because she doesn't resemble any maize-shucking Mexican I've seen.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-20-2018, 03:53 AM
She'll be okay.

Tietar
06-20-2018, 10:03 AM
I can welcome her in my home

Carlito's Way
06-21-2018, 01:28 AM
I can welcome her in my home

no, shes mine

dperucca
06-21-2018, 01:41 AM
There is a big problem in Mexico with discrimination based on socio-classes, and any mexican will tell you that its a bigger problem than discrimination based on your racial background
Miss Guerrero is a humble low class Mexican who participated in Miss Mexico beauty pageant, tons of haters were attacking her because shes poor and not rich

Lupita answered the question of one of the judges about a comment he read about social networks.

"My dear representative of Guerrero, the question is for you, but I will dedicate it to a poor little whipper, I was unlucky to read a comment that made me very angry, so I ask you the question with all my heart, because I know you will respond perfectly to this kind of rabble, said Judge Valero, who has paid for his studies working as a waitress "have you known discrimination to have this job?"

To which contestants answered : "They have humiliated me, they have said bad words, they have looked at me and they have thought to be superior to me. He said they all look very nice, but from Guerrero one can see huaraches far from. "I want to tell that person, yes, I bring the huaraches and I tied them well before they came to this competition, because I'm proud of what I'm and where I'm from," responded to applause from judges and the public.

https://i.imgur.com/IhADalX.jpg

for those who dont know what huaraches are, they are used majority by southern mexicans of very humble background
https://i.imgur.com/iV1JAIq.jpg

The working class in Mexico are exploited by the white upper class. Not news. That said I'm sure she will be just fine in life (in every sense of the word fine)

Carlito's Way
06-21-2018, 01:47 AM
The working class in Mexico are exploited by the white upper class. Not news. That said I'm sure she will be just fine in life (in every sense of the word fine)

this has nothing to do with race, stop obsessing yourself with it

dperucca
06-21-2018, 01:53 AM
this has nothing to do with race, stop obsessing yourself with it

Not hard to see the forest through the trees. Not my problem. 0 f's given. Still waiting for my westside btw

Carlito's Way
06-21-2018, 01:59 AM
Not hard to see the forest through the trees. Not my problem. 0 f's given. Still waiting for my westside btw

no, because you are mixing race with socio-class
and you can keep waiting, ive told you to pass me your snapchat, I dont know why you keep refusing

zhaoyun
06-21-2018, 02:00 AM
She should be praised not slandered for coming up like that.

Chaos One
06-21-2018, 04:08 AM
She should be praised not slandered for coming up like that.

Welcome to Latin America, where social class matters more than race sometimes. Like we say in Brazil, if you're Black, Mulatto or Pardo but have money, expect to be treated like a white. That's why Asians avoid utter racism here (most of them have money, so no one would talk shit to them all the time).

Selurong
06-29-2018, 07:01 PM
She's hot.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

KMack
06-29-2018, 07:11 PM
Classism is that strong in Mexico? My Dad a long time ago that Mexico was run by about 20 Families or something like that. (long before the cartels)

Black Panther
08-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Welcome to Latin America, where social class matters more than race sometimes. Like we say in Brazil, if you're Black, Mulatto or Pardo but have money, expect to be treated like a white. That's why Asians avoid utter racism here (most of them have money, so no one would talk shit to them all the time).

Nah. Rich Blacks are disrespected in Brazil. It's a country where Blacks are only respected by society when they are holding guns.

Latinus
08-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Nah. Rich Blacks are disrespected in Brazil. It's a country where Blacks are only respected by society when they are holding guns.

:rolleyes:

Black Panther
08-05-2018, 06:04 PM
:rolleyes:

People only respect what they love and what they fear. Brazil doesn't love Black people so obviously they are only respected when they are a threat to the mainstream Brazilian lifestyle.

Thambi
08-05-2018, 06:16 PM
I think she should be appreciated for her beauty and talent rather than the background she comes from. Most of those commenters were probably jealous anyways.

Kriptc06
08-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Dear Lord! She's gorgeous af!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/730/885/070.jpg