06-14-2018, 08:36 PM

Joso
06-14-2018, 08:40 PM
Alpha male of homossexuals, yes

Dekziiro
06-14-2018, 08:41 PM
Alpha male of homossexuals, yes

His body is a gift from nature.
I bet you can't say that in real life, looking in his eyes.

Tooting Carmen
06-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Robust Atlanto-Alpine?

Dekziiro
06-14-2018, 10:11 PM
Bump.

Kivan
06-14-2018, 10:16 PM
Atlantid + CM. I think you posted a thread about him previously.

Dekziiro
06-14-2018, 10:29 PM
Atlantid + CM. I think you posted a thread about him previously.

Yes, i wanted to see the difference when i specify he has Chechen ethnicity and when i don't

DarknessWin
06-14-2018, 10:39 PM
AtlantoMed + CM

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
06-14-2018, 10:53 PM
Isn't that guy of Portuguese descent?

Kamal900
06-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Isn't that guy of Portuguese descent?

Let's be honest. He's most likely is. Terminology between French and Alpha don't fit together.

Tauromachos
06-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Dinarid and Med

Could pass as Chechen in the last pic with the weapon.

Hulu
06-14-2018, 11:00 PM
I doubt there are French with that body type

Carlito's Way
06-14-2018, 11:01 PM
I doubt there are French with that body type

there are hardly any europeans with that body type
ive been europe and i was one of the rare few people who were mascular, i felt like hulk
most europeans are either very skinny or average, some are fat

06-14-2018, 11:02 PM
Let's be honest. He's most likely is. Terminology between French and Alpha don't fit together.

I might be confusing him with another Portuguese body builder that resides in France.

Hulu
06-14-2018, 11:04 PM
ive been europe and i was one of the rare few people who were mascular, i felt like hulk

You haven't been to Albania or Montenegro

dperucca
06-14-2018, 11:05 PM
Atlanto Med. He should take less steroids..looks freakish in that back pic.

06-14-2018, 11:10 PM

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Mexicans is muscular people, not panchitos without a neck right?

As for France not being alpha, you're all clearly clueless. Probably the the best legions and battalions of Europe are to be found in France.

Kamal900
06-14-2018, 11:12 PM
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Mexicans is muscular people, not panchitos without a neck right?

As for France not being alpha, you're all clearly clueless. Probably the the best legions and battalions of Europe are to be found in France.

Lol, I was just joking about the French. They did indeed gave a world and even Europe a lot of beating back in the day.

06-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Lol, I was just joking about the French. They did indeed gave a world and even Europe a lot of beating back in the day.

I was talking about the present though. Most impressive army in Europe is to be found in France (if we exclude Russia).

DarknessWin
06-14-2018, 11:18 PM

I was in Albania , the land of the skinny mens.
Where the fuck you saw muscular guys in Albania ????

Actually Dinarid phenotype is ectomorphic.
France have a lot of CM types and this mean a lot of muscular bodies

Carlito's Way
06-14-2018, 11:20 PM

show me a beach of those countries, i want to see how many muscular guys are there

06-14-2018, 11:20 PM
I was in Albania , the land of the skinny mens.
Where the fuck you saw muscular guys in Albania ????

Actually Dinarid phenotype is ectomorphic.
France have a lot of CM types and this mean a lot of muscular bodies

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Albanians, Montenegros, most Dinarics from Balkans, etc are known for having a skinny frame. Not that there's something wrong with it, but that's the idea I get.

Obviously you can find people who hit the gymn anywhere though.

Catarinense1998
06-14-2018, 11:22 PM
Atlantid

Carlito's Way
06-14-2018, 11:22 PM

mexicans arent muscular but they sure arent skinny, skinny makes you look very feminine, mexicans tend to be average to lean muscle, rarely muscular too
funny because portuguese are stereotyped as having no necks here in america, also having flat asses and no lips apart from looking non-white, though they do have white features, the most obvious one is the flat booty, they flat in the boobie section and flat in the back, not sure whats worse

06-14-2018, 11:26 PM
mexicans arent muscular but they sure arent skinny, skinny makes you look very feminine, mexicans tend to be average to lean muscle, rarely muscular too
funny because portuguese are stereotyped as having no necks here in america, also having flat asses and no lips apart from looking non-white, though they do have white features, the most obvious one is the flat booty, they flat in the boobie section and flat in the back, not sure whats worse

What an intense butthurt, ouch. I didn't even mentioned anything about being skinny.

Portuguese diaspora in the U.S.A. is too insignificant for people to even notice or pass stereotypes on us. Probably the average American doesn't even know where Portugal is so it is just you ranting randomly on things as usual thinking that you will hit a nerve panchito, lol, but it won't work.

It is also funny how the "hulks" of the forum such as you never have the balls to show themselves.

Dekziiro
06-14-2018, 11:32 PM
Guys, he's not French, he's Chechen (living in France) and looks like a Chechen, strange that people didn't guess it.

And he's not a bodybuilder, he was just doing push ups and pull ups

DarknessWin
06-14-2018, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Albanians, Montenegros, most Dinarics from Balkans, etc are known for having a skinny frame. Not that there's something wrong with it, but that's the idea I get.

Obviously you can find people who hit the gymn anywhere though.

We make jokes about skinny albanians in Greece , when we meet someone with very skinny frame and bony we say "you look like albo" LOL

Carlito's Way
06-14-2018, 11:34 PM
What an intense butthurt, ouch. I didn't even mentioned anything about being skinny.

Portuguese diaspora in the U.S.A. is too insignificant for people to even notice or pass stereotypes on us. Probably the average American doesn't even know where Portugal is so it is just you ranting randomly on things as usual thinking that you will hit a nerve panchito, lol, but it won't work.

It is also funny how the "hulks" of the forum such as you never have the balls to show themselves.

ive posted my body before, i dont know what you are talking about bro LOL
you on the other hand, you are fat with rolls already rolling on the sides

most euro members here are either skinny looking like a damn bobble head or they are average to chubby
not one euro member here is muscular

working out is just not an european thing, i dont know why you get mad, you act like you dont leave your basement
im from california, here working out is part of the culture, working out is part of american culture

Dekziiro
06-14-2018, 11:36 PM
Atlanto Med. He should take less steroids..looks freakish in that back pic.

He don't take steroids, he is training since 2011 and got a gifted body.

By the way, he was specially doing pull ups so...

06-14-2018, 11:47 PM
ive posted my body before, i dont know what you are talking about bro LOL
you on the other hand, you are fat with rolls already rolling on the sides

most euro members here are either skinny looking like a damn bobble head or they are average to chubby
not one euro member here is muscular

working out is just not an european thing, i dont know why you get mad, you act like you dont leave your basement
im from california, here working out is part of the culture, working out is part of american culture

The most muscular member in the whole forum is actually a Portuguese member (not talking about myself). And there isn't anyone even close to be honest.

Anyone can post cropped photos panchito, which I bet you do because you're one of those typical cocky Hispanics, an Chihuahua that thinks he is a Pitbull.

Who cares about being lean and hitting the beach gymn as you incels do in California. If I had to bet on a guy who doesn't hit the gym but happened to grow up in the streets of Warsaw against one of those Californian bimbos, I would bet without thinking twice on the Pole.

Most people here do not need to work out as they do in the U.S. because they had a much harsher upbringing and they don't eat half the shit you do. That's why no matter how many bimbos you have in California, you still have way more obese people in the U.S. and in the panchito nation of Mexico than we do in Europe.

http://metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/world-obesity-1.png

QUICAS
06-14-2018, 11:48 PM
Ball face looks slavic

Zuh
06-14-2018, 11:50 PM
Viriato did you hate Mexicans? Because I'm sure I have a neck and very visible.

Knight Slayer
06-14-2018, 11:51 PM
Atlanto-Med

Joso
06-14-2018, 11:51 PM
His body is a gift from nature.
I bet you can't say that in real life, looking in his eyes.

What is the problem to say someone is homosexual i don't know, you are being the prjudicious man, why u dont say that in ma face nigga

Kamal900
06-14-2018, 11:56 PM
The most muscular member in the whole forum is actually a Portuguese member (not talking about myself). And there isn't anyone even close to be honest.

Anyone can post cropped photos panchito, which I bet you do because you're one of those typical cocky Hispanics, an Chihuahua that thinks he is a Pitbull.

Who cares about being lean and hitting the beach gymn as you incels do in California. If I had to bet on a guy who doesn't hit the gym but happened to grow up in the streets of Warsaw against one of those Californian bimbos, I would bet without thinking twice on the Pole.

Most people here do not need to work out as they do in the U.S. because they had a much harsher upbringing and they don't eat half the shit you do. That's why no matter how many bimbos you have in California, you still have way more obese people in the U.S. and in the panchito nation of Mexico than we do in Europe.

Bro, you shouldn't waste your time and energy on him. He just came to my thread and start thrashing my kind in my thread:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?248376-Shaheen-the-predicting-world-cup-camel-predicted-that-Spain-wins-against-Portugal

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:02 AM

why are you mad? is it because i said you look like a quadroon? you look like a pred euro dominican, there is a dominican member like you on another forum, hes just a bit more SSA influence
we are all panchitos, including yourself

the point is that your people are very skinny, built like 15 year old boys, that is the truth, if you arent happy with the truth then i suggest you start a work out program to help the youth achieve greatness

see, im built like hulk, im a rarity in europe, its that simple, its not my fault tuga quadroon, just move along if you dont like your reality
https://i.imgur.com/uEv9XMq.jpg

Zuh
06-15-2018, 12:05 AM
Carlitos are you taking proteins? Or anything besides the gym? Share your story bro I want to gain body mass but I just can't .

06-15-2018, 12:11 AM
https://s8.postimg.cc/nv3h3lnx1/Opera_Instant_neo_2018-06-15_010919_www.yandex.com.png

You might explain why Russian Yandex directs your image to some Russian social media page, LMAO. "Mr. Vlad Lamar", sounds very Mexican indeed.

Busted, freaking internet incel dweller :lol: I am out for tonight.

Morena
06-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Alpine/Med Gayface

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 12:13 AM
What is the problem to say someone is homosexual i don't know, you are being the prjudicious man, why u dont say that in ma face nigga

So when did i said it's a problem if he's gay lmao ?

Kamal900
06-15-2018, 12:13 AM
https://s8.postimg.cc/nv3h3lnx1/Opera_Instant_neo_2018-06-15_010919_www.yandex.com.png

You might explain why Russian Yandex directs your image to some Russian social media page, LMAO. "Mr. Vlad Lamar", sounds very Mexican indeed.

Wow..no wonder why he never shows his face before.

06-15-2018, 12:17 AM
Wow..no wonder why he never shows his face before.

What this retarded doesn't know is that he actually has a photo of himself from years ago still on on the Members Thread II :lol: :picard1: He probably isn't even aware of it.

I know exactly what he looks like and it is nothing impressive. He is just a guy that like to impersonate an online persona but in real life he is just an insecure incel.

Anyone can post censored photos and claim to be them.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:18 AM

not even the same person, you are an idiot LOL show me that the picture i posted is his, i will wait LOL he has to have the picture with his face on it
but then again you are a low iq monkey

Joso
06-15-2018, 12:19 AM

U said that you bet i wuld not say what i said in his eyes but i saidin nothing wrong, just that he's a alpha of bros

And it seens that u r in love with him, u so defensive of him....

06-15-2018, 12:19 AM
not even the same person, you are an idiot LOL show me that the picture i posted is his, i will wait LOL he has to have the picture with his face on it

Dude you got busted, stop being buttnhurted and just leave in shame. Or as you usually like to say, "smh".

06-15-2018, 12:22 AM

Also there is one thing called "reverse image search" which he apparently isn't aware of. Deleting the exif data from the photos and using cartoons over the head isn't going to stop someone to find the source.

Zuh
06-15-2018, 12:25 AM
Alpine/Med Gayface

Stop hating on us you friking feminist! we will once ruled this world hahaha :P

War Chef
06-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Terminology between French and Alpha don't fit together.

Stupid myth about the white flag surrender thing. France lost the most men in WWI and also bombed terrorists in Mali recently.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Dude you got busted, stop being buttnhurted and just leave in shame. Or as you usually like to say, "smh".

video of me working out with the same clothes as in that photo LOL you are just butthurt that im muscular and failed at "busting" me

https://streamable.com/dzd8q

https://i.imgur.com/9cExaId.png

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Also there is one thing called "reverse image search" which he apparently isn't aware of. Deleting the exif data from the photos and using cartoons over the head isn't going to stop someone to find the source.

get help, you havent busted anyone at all, the reverse image didnt link my image to anyone, it only linked it to someone who had a similar body frame as me LOL but that doesnt prove shit at all, you seem to have a low iq and dont know how reverse image even works

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 12:29 AM

U said that you bet i wuld not say what i said in his eyes but i saidin nothing wrong, just that he's a alpha of bros

And it seens that u r in love with him, u so defensive of him....

Yes he's my little brother, i have 2x his body, and i'm stronger than him

Hulu
06-15-2018, 12:29 AM

Kamal900
06-15-2018, 12:31 AM
What this retarded doesn't know is that he actually has a photo of himself from years ago still on on the Members Thread II :lol: :picard1: He probably isn't even aware of it.

I know exactly what he looks like and it is nothing impressive. He is just a guy that like to impersonate an online persona but in real life he is just an insecure incel.

Sorry for the quality. Hope I pronounced your name correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZzJR74hqM

War Chef
06-15-2018, 12:33 AM
Alpine/Med Gayface

the teen girls like this type of guy, but it doesn't appeal to grown women

Hulu
06-15-2018, 12:34 AM
https://www.google.com/search?q=muscular+albanians&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc54TjtdTbAhWor1kKHcN-AwEQ_AUIESgB&biw=962&bih=601

06-15-2018, 12:34 AM
get help, you havent busted anyone at all, the reverse image didnt link my image to anyone, it only linked it to someone who had a similar body frame as me LOL but that doesnt prove shit at all, you seem to have a low iq and dont know how reverse image even works

LMAO!

Keep spreading your fairytale.

This is what you look like, an incel kid with insecurity problems that needs to impersonate someone else online.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42706-Members-Pictures-Thread-II&p=2215536&viewfull=1#post2215536

Now quick run to a moderator to delete it before it ruins your little theater.

06-15-2018, 12:38 AM
Sorry for the quality. Hope I pronounced your name correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZzJR74hqM

Hahahaha :thumb001: That's not how it is pronounced though but nice attempt.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:38 AM
LMAO!

Keep spreading your fairytale.

This is what you look like, an incel kid with insecurity problems that needs to impersonate someone else online.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42706-Members-Pictures-Thread-II&p=2215536&viewfull=1#post2215536

Now quick run to a moderator to delete it before it ruins your little theater.

nigga, my body isnt showing at all, im in the snow with full snow clothing, i dont know how that proves anything, also that was when i was really young LOL im 25 years old now
get help viriato, get lots of help, because throughout all those years i became puff and sexy, you on the other hand became chubby looking like a damn dominican from El Cibao

https://i.imgur.com/wDeMSSj.gif

War Chef
06-15-2018, 12:39 AM

vir-yato

duh

Asheffar
06-15-2018, 12:39 AM

This dude is a fucking Chechen youtuber

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:40 AM
this nigga Viriato gonna ask my mom for baby pictures and claim im not buff because of that LMAOOO

Joso
06-15-2018, 12:41 AM

The beautiful romance languages r not for anyone :D so proud i have dis kind of idiom as first language and not barbarian shit like English

06-15-2018, 12:41 AM
nigga, my body isnt showing at all, im in the snow with full snow clothing, i dont know how that proves anything, also that was when i was really young LOL im 25 years old now
get help viriato, get lots of help, because throughout all those years i became puff and sexy, you on the other hand became chubby looking like a damn dominican from El Cibao

https://i.imgur.com/wDeMSSj.gif

Yes, I am just a jealous hater of someone's body shot that you stole from some random obscure social media account thinking no one would ever find it. Get a life.

Kamal900
06-15-2018, 12:43 AM
this nigga Viriato gonna ask my mom for baby pictures and claim im not buff because of that LMAOOO

You don't look remotely Black. In fact, StonyArabia told me that you look Anglo than anything. You have skinny legs for a "hulk".

Hulu
06-15-2018, 12:43 AM

Top this

Joso
06-15-2018, 12:44 AM

Oh sorry them, i didn't know, handsome man by the way

Hulu
06-15-2018, 12:47 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/7b/c8/3b7bc84edd6870d2970a497f917368f1--long-hair.jpg

Morena
06-15-2018, 12:49 AM

That doesn't look like the picture you posted of yourself before. you didn't have those large veins in your arms, your arms weren't that thick and you weren't pale. Even though that's a black and white photo, you can tell that he's paler than you and you are bronze. I remember because i thought you had nice arms. Those nasty vein popping steroid things aren't nice at all.

Also, Viriato doesn't look octoron. You should know, being in an anthro forum, that any octorons look like him.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:49 AM
Yes, I am just a jealous hater of someone's body shot that you stole from some random obscure social media account thinking no one would ever find it. Get a life.

again, find me the images ive put on here on his social media account, i will wait, show me that the pictures i posted are his, show me one single photo of his where he is wearing the same pants or same shoes as me, again you are a retaaaaard, i also have a video on me working out with a hat that has a mexican flag, again nigga, you havent proven anything, you are just a frustrated nigga who wants to believe his lies LMAO nigga, i will give you one whole week to contact that russian and ask him if those pictures are his and what is he doing in mexico reading spanish books about health LOL

this is my Canadian-Mexican hat that I got during my visit to Canada, again nigga, you dont think with your head
https://i.imgur.com/Zav90MO.png

Morena
06-15-2018, 12:53 AM
hah. i'm not a feminist, but he has a serious gayface. I'm not hatin', just sayin'.

the teen girls like this type of guy, but it doesn't appeal to grown women
True.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 12:54 AM
That doesn't look like the picture you posted of yourself before. you didn't have those large veins in your arms, your arms weren't that thick and you weren't pale. Even though that's a black and white photo, you can tell that he's paler than you and you are bronze. I remember because i thought you had nice arms. Those nasty vein popping steroid things aren't nice at all.

Also, Viriato doesn't look octoron. You should know, being in an anthro forum, that any octorons look like him.

because I tan smh, im actually pale but I tan, you act like if people like me dont tan at all LOL
look at the wrist jewelry that im wearing in both photos

https://i.imgur.com/8r16i28.png

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 12:55 AM
This dude is a fucking Chechen youtuber

I know, but i didn't precise he's chechen because people think Chechens are only Alpine/Dinarid/CM/Pontid mix aka Mtebid

06-15-2018, 12:57 AM
https://s8.postimg.cc/nyxak4gmd/viri_speedo.jpg

And this is me wearing my new blue speedo that I got on the mail from China. And you have to believe it cause I say so.

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Top this

Small height but he looks fine

Morena
06-15-2018, 12:58 AM
why are you mad? is it because i said you look like a quadroon? you look like a pred euro dominican, there is a dominican member like you on another forum, hes just a bit more SSA influence
we are all panchitos, including yourself

the point is that your people are very skinny, built like 15 year old boys, that is the truth, if you arent happy with the truth then i suggest you start a work out program to help the youth achieve greatness

see, im built like hulk, im a rarity in europe, its that simple, its not my fault tuga quadroon, just move along if you dont like your reality

because I tan smh, im actually pale but I tan, you act like if people like me dont tan at all LOL

well, if that is you, you've ruined your bod with steroids. popping veins are not attractive.

And um...stop calling yourself black. Because you aren't even high yellow. and you have blue eyes. who are you trying to kid?

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Oh sorry them, i didn't know, handsome man by the way

I'm kidding lmao

Morena
06-15-2018, 01:00 AM
I know, but i didn't precise he's chechen because people think Chechens are only Alpine/Dinarid/CM/Pontid mix aka Mtebid

He's Chechen? No wonder he's in France. Can't have any of that downlow in Chechnya. :rotfl:

OMG this is my favorite thread. :lol:

06-15-2018, 01:00 AM
well, if that is you, you've ruined your bod with steroids. popping veins are not attractive.

And um...stop calling yourself black. Because you aren't even high yellow. and you have blue eyes. who are you trying to kid?

Eso no es él por amor de dios! :lol: Sólo alguien a quien robó las fotos. Es normal que tengan similitudes si son todas de la misma persona.

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:03 AM
Small height but he looks fine

He's 181. How tall is the guy posted? Legit height? Not inflated self reported like Trumps 6.2 lol

War Chef
06-15-2018, 01:04 AM
& this is me with my kid

https://i.imgur.com/OBfZ2t8.jpg

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:08 AM

i dont use steroids at all LOL and veins will pop when you work out, i dont have popping veins all the time LOL
you will also tend to look much bigger when you are working out, i can post before and after pics of when i work out and when im done working out

this is for viriato, same wrist jewelry boy, start to get more frustrated now

https://i.imgur.com/S7CVnOP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9lluE3d.png

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:08 AM
You don't look remotely Black. In fact, StonyArabia told me that you look Anglo than anything. You have skinny legs for a "hulk".

i dont look nothing like a damn anglo, thats a complete idiot plain and simple

06-15-2018, 01:09 AM

And let me guess, in the photo where you were on the snow with the same colour of the average Saudi Arabian that played today against Russia, you got it from a snow tan right? Cause people like you tan heavily, even on snow holidays.

Joso
06-15-2018, 01:09 AM
& this is me with my kid

https://i.imgur.com/OBfZ2t8.jpg

I was like this on last summer, yes, i tanned a little:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKQHbwe58R9_HbAvN5VVOD8F_ETNhLE 7SKVvZe7gCuNMjQUhkGyA

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:10 AM
This guy is a beast I met him, 6.6 and very muscular. Pics from his movie are of an earlier time. He got huge later.

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Victor-Gojcaj.71854007.html

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:11 AM
im wearing that same jewelry, again i feel sorry for quadroon viriato, he really did try
https://i.imgur.com/1c480iy.jpg

dperucca
06-15-2018, 01:12 AM
i dont use steroids at all LOL and veins will pop when you work out, i dont have popping veins all the time LOL
you will also tend to look much bigger when you are working out, i can post before and after pics of when i work out and when im done working out

this is for viriato, same wrist jewelry boy, start to get more frustrated now

https://i.imgur.com/S7CVnOP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9lluE3d.png

But where is the face shot? I call BS all day. It's easy to steal pics and pretend they are yours.

Joso
And let me guess, in the photo where you were on the snow with the same colour of the average Saudi Arabian that played today against Russia, you got it from a snow tan right? Cause people like you tan heavily, even on snow holidays.

Carlitos is cool but his wigger autism affects him so much, pls don't waste ur time with him or you will be like him

Carlito's Way

what? in that snow picture im way lighter than you including my brown hair, you have very dark hair

Morena
06-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Eso no es él por amor de dios! :lol: Sólo alguien a quien robó las fotos. Es normal que tengan similitudes si son todas de la misma persona.

Si es! Es el moreno mas blanco del mudo! :rolleyes:

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:14 AM
But where is the face shot? I call BS all day. It's easy to steal pics and pretend they are yours.

why do i need to post my face? even if i post my face people will still claim its not me LOL so it has no point
the point was that virairto being brain dead claimed the person in the photos was some russian guy
that is why i posted pictures of myself with a hat that had a mexican flag, a mezcla bottle which is 100% born and produce in Mexico, another one with a Mexican Lager, and in all those photos im wearing the same exact jewelry

dperucca
06-15-2018, 01:15 AM
what? in that snow picture im way lighter than you including my brown hair, you have very dark hair

Face shot or STFU

Joso
06-15-2018, 01:15 AM
Si es! Es el moreno mas blanco del mudo! :rolleyes:

Es el mundo mas moreno de blanco, si

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:17 AM
That's Carli to and he's not that muscular. Stop it you retards

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:18 AM
Face shot or STFU

nope, only a few know what i look like, those that have me on snapchat, those who have me on facebook, those who ive shown myself to

dperucca
06-15-2018, 01:19 AM
nope, only a few know what i look like, those that have me on snapchat, those who have me on facebook, those who ive shown myself to

PM me. Heathers has more balls than you....

Dekziiro
06-15-2018, 01:22 AM
He's 181. How tall is the guy posted? Legit height? Not inflated self reported like Trumps 6.2 lol

The guy at right is Sébastien Chabal, known french rugby player and he's between 191-195

dperucca
06-15-2018, 01:27 AM

No balls confirmed :-)

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:27 AM
The guy at right is Sébastien Chabal, known french rugby player and he's between 191-195

OK he's a bit taller 185 maybe but nowhere as muscular as him. More masculine face. And look at the man purse lol

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/60/b6/e260b65b3f3d54e2ca9eabb12e58811b.jpg

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:28 AM
No balls confirmed :-)

you want a dick pic too?

dperucca
06-15-2018, 01:30 AM
you want a dick pic too?

NO!!!!!!! I am married and don't need to see your vagina.

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:31 AM
you want a dick pic too?

Yeah both of them married ladies do

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:34 AM
NO!!!!!!! I am married and don't need to see your vagina.

i have a big dick, im not lying

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 01:34 AM
Yeah both of them married ladies do

yeah, they want to see the BBC
book us a hotel already so i can get started with the both of them

Morena
06-15-2018, 01:36 AM

:lol:

BBC? What BBC? Eres blanco

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:37 AM
:lol:

BBC? What BBC? Eres blanco

:D

Hulu
06-15-2018, 01:39 AM

I have an extra room you can use it with the ladies

Morena
06-15-2018, 01:42 AM
I'm just going to say this, CW, you're busted either way.

If it's not you, then you're just pretending and it makes you look bad.

If it is you, then you're got a severe case of Non-White Dilemma and you can't sit around and pretend that you're a minority anymore. I don't care if you're part mexican or hispanic, you know that's not a race. You've got a white/european body type. You have white, type 2 skin. You have blue eyes. You're white. Just accept it.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 02:00 AM
I have an extra room you can use it with the ladies

LOL thanks, i hope we dont cause some problems in your neighborhood from all the loud moans and screams

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 02:03 AM
I'm just going to say this, CW, you're busted either way.

If it's not you, then you're just pretending and it makes you look bad.

If it is you, then you're got a severe case of Non-White Dilemma and you can't sit around and pretend that you're a minority anymore. I don't care if you're part mexican or hispanic, you know that's not a race. You've got a white/european body type. You have white, type 2 skin. You have blue eyes. You're white. Just accept it.

do i need to show you some of my relatives???
skin color means crap
eye color means shit
no such thing as an euro body, im naturally muscular, why? due to the SSA genes in me, my afro mexican relatives all gain muscle so easily while the whiter ones do not
so no, i have an SSA body and genes that make me gain muscles quickly than any normal white person
i also have videos of me when i use to wrestle at a young age, you can easily see the body frame between me and a normal white person
also videos of me when i was as young as 15 years old and I had a nice body for that age

you seem to not live in america, no matter how white you are, youll always be seen as a minority, because you will not sit here and tell me that people treat you as a white person because youll be lying to your damn self considering the fact that i know what you look like and you look nothing like a normal white person

Morena
06-15-2018, 02:19 AM
do i need to show you some of my relatives???
skin color means crap
eye color means shit
no such thing as an euro body, im naturally muscular, why? due to the SSA genes in me, my afro mexican relatives all gain muscle so easily while the whiter ones do not
so no, i have an SSA body and genes that make me gain muscles quickly than any normal white person
i also have videos of me when i use to wrestle at a young age, you can easily see the body frame between me and a normal white person
also videos of me when i was as young as 15 years old and I had a nice body for that age

you seem to not live in america, no matter how white you are, youll always be seen as a minority, because you will not sit here and tell me that people treat you as a white person because youll be lying to your damn self considering the fact that i know what you look like and you look nothing like a normal white person

Jealous? :cool:

Are you jealous that white people see me as white because I'm natural and I don't carry some chip on my shoulder? Are you jealous that I've never experienced anything close to discrimination while living all my life in the most supposedly racist part of the most supposedly racist country in the world?

Are you jealous that people see me as white despite being med? I'm med. I'm white. That's how people see me because that's what I am.

You would have peace in life if you just look in the mirror and say, damn my relatives, I'm white. People don't care about genetics. They care about what they can see.

Carlito's Way
06-15-2018, 02:22 AM
Jealous? :cool:

Are you jealous that white people see me as white because I'm natural and I don't carry some chip on my shoulder? Are you jealous that I've never experienced anything close to discrimination while living all my life in the most supposedly racist part of the most supposedly racist country in the world?

Are you jealous that people see me as white despite being med? I'm med. I'm white. That's how people see me because that's what I am.

You would have peace in life if you just look in the mirror and say, damn my relatives, I'm white. People don't care about genetics. They care about what they can see.

I dont believe that people think you are white and that you are treated as such smh, i dont believe that story for a sec at all
whiteness in America revolves around northern european whiteness, nothing to do with med whiteness, med europeans are never taken for white in america but for something else

Morena
06-15-2018, 02:33 AM
I dont believe that people think you are white and that you are treated as such smh, i dont believe that story for a sec at all
whiteness in America revolves around northern european whiteness, nothing to do with med whiteness, med europeans are never taken for white in america but for something else

:picard1: Oh really?

That is actually not true. I think you misunderstand the idea of differences between white people. They may think that a Sicilian is "ethic," but he is still an ethnic white. For example, speaking of the Portuguese, it was common for Octorons to try to pass as Portuguese (or Italian), because it meant that they were seen as white by the general population. And this was turn of the 20th century.

There was never any problems between intermarriage between meds and non med whites in the US. If there was it was personal, but not a society-wide idea, and not generally frowned upon. My mother-in-law didn't get in trouble for surprising her family with an Italian man. She got in trouble for eloping! lol.

Do you think I'm the only med in the whole area? That there aren't Greeks/Spaniards/White Hispanics/Italians/Portuguese living close by? Do you think all white anglos look like the Northern European stereotype? I know, and you know, that some British peoples can occasionally look like Meds, so it's not like I'm alien.

Heh, speaking of Portuguese, one of my work friends from years ago would proudly announce to the whole world that she was Portuguese (from her dad). She was darker than me (skin tone wise), with long brown hair and brown eyes. She got more male attention than anyone in the building, even blondes, and that was even though she was in her late twenties. She recently married a local alpha male. No one ever treated her differently because she was half Portuguese and swarthy. I never heard anyone say, "Oh, that Portuguese girl, she's not white." lol ridiculous.