North Pontid + Baltid
Iranid + Dinarid
Turanid + Iranid
Norid

oszkar07
06-18-2018, 09:19 PM
and where they can pass

Are they all Turkish ?
The 2 blonde girls imo pass several places in Europe, the girl in blue as possibly the most Turkish looking and also girl in black but I almost feel girl in black from this pic could pass in Sth America too.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 09:22 PM
From left to right:

Irano Nordoid
Assyroid
Turanid + Iranid
Irano Nordoid

They aren't irano-nordoid and now i doubt you're iranid.

Catarinense1998
06-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Center right girl is Alpine + Minor Turanid maybe.
What about the far left and the far right?My first guesses were russian kkkk

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Are they all Turkish ?
The 2 blonde girls imo pass several places in Europe, the girl in blue as possibly the most Turkish looking and also girl in black but I almost feel girl in black from this pic could pass in Sth America too.

yes, all of them are Turkish

frdfgcg
06-18-2018, 09:26 PM
Left and right look Slavic.
Can pass in Russia.

Livin
06-18-2018, 09:28 PM
They look balkans with exception the central Asian girl in the middle who looks Turkish.

Ülev
06-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Can pass in Russia.

Volga Tatar strong

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 09:35 PM
Are they all Turkish ?

The most Turkish looking is the one who is third from left. The rest is very rare.

Catarinense1998
06-18-2018, 09:35 PM
They look balkans with exception the central Asian girl in the middle who looks Turkish.

Girls like the far right and far left ones are common in Turkey?

frdfgcg
06-18-2018, 09:36 PM
Volga Tatar strong

lol.:cool:

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 09:39 PM

He said the third girl from left looks very Turkish but the rest do not look very Turkish.

Shaco
06-18-2018, 09:48 PM
Can pass in Russia.

Yes indeed, they might as well be Russians
http://i.imgur.com/Kab68YG.jpg

Livin
06-18-2018, 09:56 PM
The third girl looks asiatic alpine or turanid.

Kinda Turkish face!

The first girl is north Pontid(Balkan/Eastern Europe).

The second girl looks med(she can fit in many countries.)

Marmara
06-18-2018, 09:57 PM

They aren't common.

frdfgcg
06-18-2018, 09:59 PM
Yes indeed, they might as well be Russians
http://i.imgur.com/Kab68YG.jpg

I know it but he said they were Turks though.

Marmara
Girls look Balkan, third girl included.

Livin
They aren't common.

This guy thinks I am Turkish :cool:

Marmara
06-18-2018, 10:00 PM

How come? You have Greek flag on your profile.

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:02 PM

I think so

Livin
06-18-2018, 10:05 PM
What age the second girl has????

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:07 PM
What age the second girl has????

Livin
06-18-2018, 10:10 PM

She’s pretty!

She is in relationship?

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:13 PM
She’s pretty!

She is in relationship?

psst take it easy boi

Catarinense1998
06-18-2018, 10:15 PM

I thought you already traveled to Turkey or knew something about this.Sorry, it was my fault

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:20 PM
psst take it easy boi

Can you send me if the phone number of the single ones? :p

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:23 PM
Can you send me if the phone number of the single ones? :p

yavaş olun biraz yavaş yokuş aşağısınız xD hepsinin ilişkisi var

Catarinense1998
06-18-2018, 10:26 PM
I think so

No offenses, but this greek look the guy in your picture kkk
Only kidding here

Marmara
06-18-2018, 10:31 PM
These girls are from İzmir, so they are largely descended from Balkan Turks, their phenotype is different then that of regular Anatolians.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:34 PM
These girls are from İzmir, so they are largely descended from Balkan Turks, their phenotype is different then that of regular Anatolians.

What is your guess about light hair percentage in İzmir? I mean light brown and blonde.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 10:35 PM
What is your guess about light hair percentage in İzmir?

I don't know but i don't think it's high. Many blondes there could also have dyed hair, but these girls look natural blonde.

Not everyone in Izmir is Balkan immigrant. There are also natives of Izmir + Romanis + Anatolian immigrants.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:35 PM
I don't know but i don't think it's high. Many blondes there could also have dyed hair, but these girls look natural blonde.

I would guess 25 percent.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 10:39 PM
I would guess 25 percent.

25% blonde ? İmpossible.

Blondes are rare in the world.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:40 PM

Not everyone in Izmir is Balkan immigrant. There are also natives of Izmir + Romanis + Anatolian immigrants.

Plus, not all the Balkan immigrants are light haired. I guess there are also lots of Dinarid types among them other than Baltid and Norid types.

itilvolga
No offenses, but this greek look the guy in your picture kkk
Only kidding here

yeah i said the same to him as well, they look pretty similar irl but this Greek is a bit darker

cyberlorian
25% blonde ? İmpossible.

Blondes are rare in the world.

No. 25 percent blonde plus light brown haired.

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:42 PM
What is your guess about light hair percentage in İzmir? I mean light brown and blonde.

Around 15% blonde
but if you mean light brown, it’s way more surely

frdfgcg
06-18-2018, 10:43 PM

The second girl looks very Greek or Armenian.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 10:43 PM
No. 25 percent blonde plus light brown haired.

Ask İtilvolga, she lives there.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:44 PM
Around 15% blonde

I don't think so. Even Paris is not that blonde as far as I observed.

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:46 PM
I don't think so. Even France is not that blonde as far as I observed.

i live in Eastern Blacksea rn and trust me Izmir has more blondie

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:47 PM
i live in Eastern Blacksea rn and trust me Izmir has more blondie

More than France?

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:47 PM
More than France?

I don’t think so

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 10:49 PM
Ask İtilvolga, she lives there.

I don’t think so

Found this map :)

https://evrimagaci.org/public/uploads/photos/insan%20turuyle%20ilgili%20gercekler/tArkiyede_saA_rengi_daAAlAmA.jpg

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 10:57 PM
Found this map :)

https://evrimagaci.org/public/uploads/photos/insan%20turuyle%20ilgili%20gercekler/tArkiyede_saA_rengi_daAAlAmA.jpg

yiep
don’t care the snapchat filter, was my natural hair color lighter than average of Turkey?
http:/.jpg

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 11:05 PM

Yes.

Not: Hacım naptın ya. Fotoğrafı görünce tüylerim diken diken oldu :l

:D

Livin
06-18-2018, 11:07 PM
yeah i said the same to him as well, they look pretty similar irl but this Greek is a bit darker

Your boyfriend looks Greek!

I don’t look Greek at all.

I am pretty exotic here.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 11:15 PM
Your boyfriend looks Greek!

I don’t look Greek at all.

I am pretty exotic here.

You look Trabzonian as fuck.

You look like someone who would start speaking Turkish with Black Sea accent, and end the sentence with "Uşağum"

itilvolga
06-18-2018, 11:20 PM
Yes.

Not: Hacım naptın ya. Fotoğrafı görünce tüylerim diken diken oldu :l

eheh xD

Mr_anadolu
Looks like TA turned into a dating site haha

itilvolga

You look like someone who would start speaking Turkish with Black Sea accent, and end the sentence with "Uşağum"

ula nabaysun dicek birazdan

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Classify my friends from my hometown

Ottomans, not turks.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 11:23 PM
Ottomans, not turks.

Dummy, there is no such thing as Ottoman ethnicity. We have already agreed that they don't look Anatolian.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Ottomans, not turks.

Oh my God. Why do you quote the images? :D

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Dummy, there is no such thing as Ottoman ethnicity. We have already agreed that they don't look Anatolian.

So what is a turk then if its not a central asian looking person?

http://www.whats4eats.com/files/region-central-asia-Urgut_Sunday_market_bread_sellers-wikimedia-betta27-4x3.jpg

These are turks, but they are very rare in Turkey. So what are these people of Anatolia?? Turks??? Dont make me laugh...

Livin
06-18-2018, 11:25 PM

The third girl looks Turkish!

Central Asian face.

Marmara
06-18-2018, 11:28 PM

http://www.whats4eats.com/files/region-central-asia-Urgut_Sunday_market_bread_sellers-wikimedia-betta27-4x3.jpg

These are turks, but they are very rare in Turkey. So what are these people of Anatolia?? Turks??? Dont make me laugh...

Turkish ethnogenesis occurred in Central Anatolia, like it or not. Turkish people are half Anatolian half Central Asian. Those people in the pic aren't Turkish, just a different Turkic people from Central Asia.

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Oh my God. Why do you quote the images? :D

They are nice, i want to see them again.

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:31 PM
The third girl looks Turkish!

Central Asian face.

Not proper turk, but still closest out of the group.

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:32 PM
Turkish ethnogenesis occurred in Central Anatolia, like it or not. Turkish people are half Anatolian half Central Asian. Those people in the pic aren't Turkish, just a different Turkic people from Central Asia.

Uyghurs are turks. You are ottomans.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 11:33 PM
They are nice, i want to see them again.

Itilvolga might get in a difficult situation if one of the four women sees her photo here.

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:34 PM
Itilvolga might get in a difficult situation if one of the four women sees her photo here.

She can delete the source of the link. No problem.

Livin
06-18-2018, 11:36 PM

She should link to us those girls instagrams..
.;)

Livin
06-18-2018, 11:37 PM
Not proper turk, but still closest out of the group.

She looks turanid or maybe she is asiatic alpine and i am get confused.

cyberlorian
06-18-2018, 11:39 PM

I guess she looks more Turanid because of her robust face.

Trilecce
06-18-2018, 11:39 PM

She is like a gulash soup, a little bit of everything.

cyberlorian
06-19-2018, 12:00 AM
She should link to us those girls instagrams..
.;)

RN97
06-19-2018, 12:12 AM
Girls look Balkan, third girl included.

Fuuuuckkk no. The third girl looks more like half Thai, half white than Balkan. The two blonde girls would perhaps pass atypically, but they look more northern European. The 2nd one looks the closest, but even she is a bit darker than typical.

Marmara
06-19-2018, 12:14 AM
Fuuuuckkk no. The third girl looks more like half Thai, half white than Balkan. The two blonde girls would perhaps pass atypically, but they look more northern European. The 2nd one looks the closest, but even she is a bit darker than typical.

By Balkan i mean Balkan Turks, not Romanian or anything.

Pribislav
06-19-2018, 12:21 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/GDk6k3.jpg

From the left to right.

1. Pontid+Baltid
2. East Med with Alpine influence
3. I not sure for type, but look half Vietnamese
4. Noric + Gorid

cyberlorian
06-19-2018, 12:30 AM
From the left to right.

1. Pontid+Baltid
2. East Med with Alpine influence
3. I not sure for type, but look half Vietnamese
4. Noric + Gorid

Second one looks more like Iranid + Armenoid IMO.

Pribislav
06-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Second one looks more like Iranid + Armenoid IMO.

Possible, I would have too see her from the profile.

Shaco
06-19-2018, 12:45 AM
Around 15% blonde

Geographically speaking, Anatolia is in no place where blondism and lack of melanin is prevalent. Its in the very south, just above Iraq and Syria. With a Mediterranean climate and it's latitude, a blond and red hair would not be native to Anatolia. Light brown is the lightest colour you would get in Anatolia and even thats rare.

Aren
06-19-2018, 12:48 AM
1. Balkan "Turk"
2. Native Anatolian
3. Central Asian immigrant
4. Tatar "Turk".

cyberlorian
06-19-2018, 12:52 AM
Geographically speaking, Anatolia is in no place where blondism and lack of melanin is prevalent. Its in the very south, just above Iraq and Syria. With a Mediterranean climate and it's latitude, a blond and red hair would not be native to Anatolia. Light brown is the lightest colour you would get in Anatolia and even thats rare.

What about Irano Nordoid? Iran is hotter than Anatolia.

Shaco
06-19-2018, 04:26 AM
What about Irano Nordoid? Iran is hotter than Anatolia.

Irano nordoids are more or less direct descendants of scythians and other Iranian steppe peoples from the north. They were described to be blond and blue eyed by the Greeks. They are the reason why blue eyes and red hair exists in parts of Afghanistan and Iran actually. Interestingly enough, the Greeks had also described the ancient Persians to be lighter than Greeks themselves. Herodotus actually wrote this. Ancient Persians may have had many Irano nordoids but we will never know because 90% of their population was wiped out by the Mongols in series of invasions.

Looking at anatolian history, there hasn't been major historic migrations from the north and central Europe. With the exception of Balkan slaves and immigration from Slavic countries, Anatolians are who they are, west Asians composed of native Anatolians, mongoloid turks, Armenians and to a low extent, eastern Greeks near Istanbul. Romans had camps and connections in Anatolia as well. These blonds may more than likely have Roman or north Italian ancestors. Neither of the other populations have any blondism or lack of melanin. Mostly dark eyed and dark haired peoples. Any sort of deviation like blond hair and pale skin signifies foreign admixture. Let's not forget, Anatolia is the bridge which neolithic peoples of MENA (dark people's) used to get into Europe. Sardinians are the closest people to these neothilic MENA farmers which crossed and settled in anatolia.

itilvolga
06-19-2018, 04:43 AM

they know that i posted here but i said i will delete in a day

Kivan
06-19-2018, 11:05 AM
1 - North Pontid + Baltid.
2 - Alpine + Taurid.
3 - Med + some Mongoloid influence.
4 - North Pontid + minor Gorid.

Ps: in every thread that Irano-Gypsy is spamming his bs/agendas? :lol: :picard1:

itilvolga
06-19-2018, 11:21 AM
1 - North Pontid + Baltid.
2 - Alpine + Taurid.
3 - Med + some Mongoloid influence.
4 - North Pontid + minor Gorid.

Ps: in every thread that Irano-Gypsy is spamming his bs/agendas? :lol: :picard1:

He clearly has a big obsession with Iranics :lol:

Kamal900
06-19-2018, 11:42 AM
He clearly has a big obsession with Iranics :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

Mr_anadolu
06-19-2018, 11:50 AM
My father was a red head wavey hair hes fair skin even some laz people from the black sea region have red hair does that mean they're not natives of Anatolia? So ancient Anatolian's were dark skin? my mum is olive skin I'm in between. The only MENA people I see is the eastern part of turkey that have dark skin due to Arab ancestry and ancient Anatolian's were never dark skin if your saying RED HEADS are not native Anatolians then why is my results mainly Anatolian. because I got a curly hair does that mean I'm from Africa.

Shaco
06-19-2018, 02:50 PM
If you know your ancestry to a 100% accuracy for 3000 years, you can debate the fact how a country that is right above Iraq and Syria can produce red heads. Red heads are only common in Scotland where sun light is considered rare. They are located deep in the northern hemisphere, 90% of the time, the entire United Kingdom is drowned in rain clouds which is why your average brit is lighter than your average German.
Certain caucasian groups do have red hair because of the extreme topography of their countries which also affects the climate. Anatolians are not any lighter than Italians or other south European countries because their latitude. Red heads and blonds are not native to a Mediterranean country like turkey, sorry that's just how anthropology works

Sora
06-19-2018, 02:51 PM
Turanid-Pontid, Turanid and Alpinid mixed phenotypes. The left and right girls can pass as Volga Tatar in Russia. And two girls in the middle can pass as Turkish easily

Livin
06-19-2018, 03:29 PM
My father was a red head wavey hair hes fair skin even some laz people from the black sea region have red hair does that mean they're not natives of Anatolia? So ancient Anatolian's were dark skin? my mum is olive skin I'm in between. The only MENA people I see is the eastern part of turkey that have dark skin due to Arab ancestry and ancient Anatolian's were never dark skin if your saying RED HEADS are not native Anatolians then why is my results mainly Anatolian. because I got a curly hair does that mean I'm from Africa.

Some Pontians have red hair also!!!

My grandpas bro was a red hair.

Do not forget the gauls in anatolia.Many of them hellenized and other turkificized.

Also red hair has to do with caucasians(kartlevian,chechen) and other Georgian groups.

Marmara
06-19-2018, 03:43 PM
If you know your ancestry to a 100% accuracy for 3000 years, you can debate the fact how a country that is right above Iraq and Syria can produce red heads. Red heads are only common in Scotland where sun light is considered rare. They are located deep in the northern hemisphere, 90% of the time, the entire United Kingdom is drowned in rain clouds which is why your average brit is lighter than your average German.
Certain caucasian groups do have red hair because of the extreme topography of their countries which also affects the climate. Anatolians are not any lighter than Italians or other south European countries because their latitude. Red heads and blonds are not native to a Mediterranean country like turkey, sorry that's just how anthropology works

You don't know shit you idiot. Red hair is common in Caucasus, besides, light hair exists in Syria and Iraq

Shaco
06-19-2018, 06:57 PM
You don't know shit you idiot. Red hair is common in Caucasus, besides, light hair exists in Syria and Iraq

If you had the slightest inkling or education, you would know that Syria had been a major camp for the Romans and the Greeks. Any Europid features you find in turkey, Syria and Levant has a European background. You don't get light hair amongst Mesopotamian neolithics. The average Georgian is 10 shades lighter than the average Turk, in hair or skin colour. Turkey is a warm Mediterranean country with light brown skin as the average pigmentation. So much for your red hair in turkey. Even blonds are rare
http://i.imgur.com/S47j4TH.jpg

Kivan
06-19-2018, 07:08 PM
If you had the slightest inkling or education, you would know that Syria had been a major camp for the Romans and the Greeks. Any Europid features you find in turkey, Syria and Levant has a European background. You don't get light hair amongst Mesopotamian neolithics. The average Georgian is 10 shades lighter than the average Turk, in hair or skin colour. Turkey is a warm Mediterranean country with light brown skin as the average pigmentation. So much for your red hair in turkey. Even blonds are rare
[Imghttp://i.imgur.com/S47j4TH.jpg[/img]

Listen gypsy, you can repeat that bullshit over and over as you want, that will not make Turks you mudblood(and none of the ethnic groups in your post look alike as a whole, just saying). I wonder where did you picked all that informations(probably the source is from your ass).

Noxv
06-19-2018, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S47j4TH.jpg

Think The Kist and Melhi people should be included in this map. Most of them have red hair or light brown, its maybe due to the weather i dont know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNYqnfgm-k

Mr_anadolu
06-19-2018, 10:05 PM
My father was the only one and he's bros were black hair. Shaco contradicts himself first he goes Anatolians were dark skin Mena people then he goes red hairs comes from Syria all the Syrians I know look like gypsies. red hairs are mostly fair skin Syrian refugees are saw a dark skinned gypsies.

Shaco
06-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Listen gypsy, you can repeat that bullshit over and over as you want, that will not make Turks you mudblood(and none of the ethnic groups in your post look alike as a whole, just saying). I wonder where did you picked all that informations(probably the source is from your ass).

How do you achieve anything by calling me gypsy? Majority of my ancestry is Europid. The sad part is, turks are targeted by German neo Nazis and white nationalist all over Europe. Turks have made a few enemies amongst far rights in Europe haven't they? What do you think about German white nationalists beating Turkish migrants?

Shaco
06-19-2018, 11:15 PM
My father was the only one and he's bros were black hair. Shaco contradicts himself first he goes Anatolians were dark skin Mena people then he goes red hairs comes from Syria all the Syrians I know look like gypsies. red hairs are mostly fair skin Syrian refugees are saw a dark skinned gypsies.
MAH RED HAIRED TURKS. This looks like a typical gypsy crowd. Brown race SIEG HAIL
http://i.imgur.com/0RqMkzr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k5sZCis.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cOSwgKu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dBiCVDh.jpg

Shaco
06-19-2018, 11:26 PM
Think The Kist and Melhi people should be included in this map. Most of them have red hair or light brown, its maybe due to the weather i dont know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNYqnfgm-k

Yeah for sure, I just mentioned, Georgia is a mountainous country with a unique temperature range which led to the lack of pigmentation amongst Georgians. My whole argument was against Anatolia having the right topography and geography for the native population to be depigmented. I've seen Georgians and turks, turks don't even compare with Georgians. I have family members who live in North of Georgia and a few of them are red haired and bleach blondes

Mr_anadolu
06-19-2018, 11:54 PM
According to you Irish people are from Syria to then like wtf. You have millions of Syrian refugees in Turkey you have kurds and arabs all over the place. Learn the difference between turkics and Turkish. Anyone can become a Turk when they become a Turkish citizen. What got to me is how you say red heads originated from Syria wtf have you got valid scientific evidences to back that claim? Ancient Anatolians are not related to Syrians or iranians simple as that.

Kivan
06-20-2018, 12:02 AM
How do you achieve anything by calling me gypsy? Majority of my ancestry is Europid. The sad part is, turks are targeted by German neo Nazis and white nationalist all over Europe. Turks have made a few enemies amongst far rights in Europe haven't they? What do you think about German white nationalists beating Turkish migrants?

What the hell are you trying to prove with that cherrypicked images? Chimp, i was talking about your kind when i said gypsies. If you want to see one, look yourself in the mirror:

http://islamiccounterterrorism.org/images/velayat-e_faqih/mahmoud_ahmadinejad/mahmoud_ahmadinejad-001.jpg

Thykingdomcome
06-20-2018, 12:03 AM
MAH RED HAIRED TURKS. This looks like a typical gypsy crowd. Brown race SIEG HAIL
http://i.imgur.com/0RqMkzr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k5sZCis.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cOSwgKu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dBiCVDh.jpg

The third pic has a few people that pass in balkans, also many of those are not turks but arabs for example some kurds are there as well who are a bit darker than turks. I have been to turkey and many look like ops (most dont, but many do). They are basiclly euros after all.

Noxv
06-20-2018, 08:20 AM
Yeah for sure, I just mentioned, Georgia is a mountainous country with a unique temperature range which led to the lack of pigmentation amongst Georgians. My whole argument was against Anatolia having the right topography and geography for the native population to be depigmented. I've seen Georgians and turks, turks don't even compare with Georgians. I have family members who live in North of Georgia and a few of them are red haired and bleach blondes

The ones i posted are Chechens that live in the Mountains but you are right about Georgians too. I have seen many red haired Georgians.

Shaco
06-22-2018, 01:44 AM
What the hell are you trying to prove with that cherrypicked images? Chimp, i was talking about your kind when i said gypsies. If you want to see one, look yourself in the mirror:

http://islamiccounterterrorism.org/images/velayat-e_faqih/mahmoud_ahmadinejad/mahmoud_ahmadinejad-001.jpg

What does this have anything to do with me? Ive already classified both Iranians and turks as brown people since majority of them are glaringly brown. I am lighter than the lightest turk I know and he's lighter than the rest of the turks I know. You're brown, accept it. Turks are brown muslims, hated by far right Europeans. No one from Ossetia resembles that sematic monkey from the middle East

Shaco
06-22-2018, 01:45 AM
To me, almost all turks look brown. Im pale skinned with a different phenotype. Compared to my features, they are extremely dark for Anatolia. They look brown to me

Kivan
06-22-2018, 01:47 AM
Ooga Booga

You are an Iranian rapefugee living in Canada and probably you look like that abomination i posted above. Now get lost, chimp.

Shaco
06-22-2018, 04:52 AM
You are an Iranian rapefugee living in Canada and probably you look like that abomination i posted above. Now get lost, chimp.

I have no relation with a single person from Iran ya shit skin muzzie. I was born and raised in Russia, Alania. Just to give you a reminder, the average turk is brown, a muslim and speaks a mongolian uglar buglar ching wing Wong language. Your fellow turks are having fun getting the shit kicked out of them in countries like Poland and Germany by white nationalist. Don't act superior to everyone else and don't steal other people's history. It's amazing how many enemies turks have made, the downing of the Russian jet, west Asian groups, and the funding of isis.
http://i.imgur.com/Lpe4Fu9.jpg

This turkish shithole looks like the average Indian Street, brown ching chong chimps wandering around hopelessly in their filthy muslim bedsheets. Open them eyes jihadi turk
http://i.imgur.com/JjaBrkW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yanAs0e.jpg

Mr_anadolu
06-22-2018, 05:25 AM
Believe whatever you want to believe ya shit skin muzzie. Just to give you a reminder, the average turk is brown, a muslim and speaks a mongolian uglar buglar ching wing Wong language. Your fellow turks are having fun getting the shit kicked out of them in countries like Poland and Germany by white nationalist. Don't act superior to everyone else and don't steal other people's history. It's amazing how many enemies turks have made, the downing of the Russian jet, west Asian groups, and the funding of isis.
http://i.imgur.com/Lpe4Fu9.jpg

This turkish shithole looks like the average Indian Street, brown ching chong chimps wandering around hopelessly in their filthy muslim bedsheets. Open them eyes jihadi turk
http://i.imgur.com/JjaBrkW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yanAs0e.jpg

You have 80 million population with mixed background and you have millions of recent Syrian imports that flooded Anatolia a land which they do not belong to what do you expect? My whole family is white including mothers and fathers side whats your point? There are shit loads of Iranian females fleeing to Turkey did you know that because they're sexist but hey you would also call her a Turk to because she lives in Turkey. Next time know the difference between Anatolids and Syrians and Iranians and Kurds they all look different. Lucky I'm not dark other wise I would of bleached my skin sorry to say I'm saying this because most of these browns are late comers to Turkey recent migration thanks to the Syrians they even flooded my home town and soon Anatolian DNA will be destroyed thanks to that dog Erdogan the prick.

itilvolga
06-22-2018, 11:12 AM
To me, almost all turks look brown. Im pale skinned with a different phenotype. Compared to my features, they are extremely dark for Anatolia. They look brown to me

Show yourself then.

Bornoz
07-06-2018, 04:12 PM

''Ne afkuraysun nenesini siktumun uşaği'' diye bağırmak üzere fotoğrafta

Hungarian_master
03-16-2022, 09:12 PM
1. North Pontid+Baltid
2. Armenoid+East Med
3. Turanid+Asiatic Alpinid
4. Norid

aherne
03-17-2022, 06:13 AM
Left and right are atypical for sure. Look Old Slav (Aryan altered by Baltid)... Are they Turkish or SW Slavic? Middle girls pass as darkest-spectrum Romanians (right has Turanid influence, left is a pure Med)