PDA

View Full Version : Atheist Stung by Jelly Fish Dies, Sees Hell and Heaven (Ian McCormack NDE Testimony)

Loki
06-20-2018, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LBfS9tV3Q

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-20-2018, 01:46 AM
I rarely have nightmares and those nightmares always involved death of parents or pets. Otherwise I'm always kicking ass if shit goes down in my dreams.

I should probably look into why it's so rare for me to have nightmares and why I also rarely have sexual dreams (the times I do I think to myself 'why am I not feeling any pleasure? This sucks. I'll just skull fuck her and see how that turns out.')

Anyway, this man - like many of these people have wonderful imaginations. The only commonality is what they would have been told about hell. The rest of their experiences are unique to them, which just goes to show it's not true. But if it makes these people better in their life I won't burst at their bubble unless they knock on my door cuz that's annoying.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-20-2018, 03:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LBfS9tV3Q

This may get me banned but I have to say it: this is absolutely retarded. I found it insulting, tbh. The same way I would find it insulting if someone tried to hustle me. I ain't no mark.

Loki
06-20-2018, 12:58 PM
I rarely have nightmares and those nightmares always involved death of parents or pets. Otherwise I'm always kicking ass if shit goes down in my dreams.

I should probably look into why it's so rare for me to have nightmares and why I also rarely have sexual dreams (the times I do I think to myself 'why am I not feeling any pleasure? This sucks. I'll just skull fuck her and see how that turns out.')

Anyway, this man - like many of these people have wonderful imaginations. The only commonality is what they would have been told about hell. The rest of their experiences are unique to them, which just goes to show it's not true. But if it makes these people better in their life I won't burst at their bubble unless they knock on my door cuz that's annoying.

Clearly, you didn't watch the video. And no, he wasn't dreaming. He was actually clinically dead, they took his body to the morgue. That's where he got his life back from God, and he lived to tell of his experiences of seeing hell, heaven and Jesus Christ.

Loki
06-20-2018, 01:01 PM
This may get me banned but I have to say it: this is absolutely retarded. I found it insulting, tbh. The same way I would find it insulting if someone tried to hustle me. I ain't no mark.

What exactly is insulting about telling the truth what happened? Have you had too many drinks mate? Probably.

Anyway, this is an absolutely wonderful testimony. It has really touched me. And I've seen many of them. I can really recommend everyone to watch it, before leaving a comment. :)

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-21-2018, 03:47 AM
What exactly is insulting about telling the truth what happened? Have you had too many drinks mate? Probably.

I don't drink and what he says is not the truth. He may think it's the truth but it's simply chemicals in his brain allowing for his death to go smoothly.

Anyway, this is an absolutely wonderful testimony. It has really touched me. And I've seen many of them. I can really recommend everyone to watch it, before leaving a comment. :)

Does it touch you more than other "I saw heaven and hell" testimonies that are very different than his own? Apparently everyone's hell and heaven experience is taylor made.

Armenian Bishop
06-21-2018, 04:06 AM
There have been many near death experiences, some of them never made public. Our faith in the Meteorologist gives us trust that his weather forecast will be right; similarly, we trust our intuition, and the anecdotal evidence, from abundant personal testimonial experiences that relate to near death experiences. Having said that, it should be added that more often than not a more divinely uplifting experience is recounted about reaching the gates of a sublime place like heaven.

Loki
06-21-2018, 10:21 AM
I don't drink and what he says is not the truth. He may think it's the truth but it's simply chemicals in his brain allowing for his death to go smoothly.

Nope... I am convinced it's the truth. What do you think happens when someone dies?

Does it touch you more than other "I saw heaven and hell" testimonies that are very different than his own? Apparently everyone's hell and heaven experience is taylor made.

Actually, most of the neardeath experiences I've seen, are very similar and have lots in common. This one too. I don't see any contradiction here. And the fact that so many people are experiencing similar things, is to me just another piece of evidence that it's the truth.

However, I have seen a FEW ones, that are definitely different... and I am fully aware as to their origins. We have an enemy, too... and there are fake ones. As always.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-21-2018, 03:29 PM
Nope... I am convinced it's the truth. What do you think happens when someone dies?

I have no idea.

Actually, most of the neardeath experiences I've seen, are very similar and have lots in common. This one too. I don't see any contradiction here. And the fact that so many people are experiencing similar things, is to me just another piece of evidence that it's the truth.

The stories of hell and heaven aren't the same.

However, I have seen a FEW ones, that are definitely different... and I am fully aware as to their origins. We have an enemy, too... and there are fake ones. As always.

What's common between the heaven and hell stories is what we're pretty much told heaven and hell is like growing up. When the stories move away from these generalities they're different.