PDA

View Full Version : Classify ethnic Assyrian woman. She is 1.75 meters (5"9) tall and hyper dolichocephal.

cyberlorian
06-22-2018, 07:18 PM
http://cs9661.vkontakte.ru/u1501850/-6/x_67a0ac5e.jpg

Columella
06-22-2018, 07:29 PM
Probably Iranian-Mediterranean.

Congolese Rice
06-22-2018, 07:29 PM
Assyroid, tending more to the arabid side though.

Kivan
06-22-2018, 07:31 PM
Med + Arabid.

Marmara
06-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Hyper Dolicocephaly is an Arabid trait.

minesweepernation
06-22-2018, 07:51 PM
http://cs9661.vkontakte.ru/u1501850/-6/x_67a0ac5e.jpg

Shes not that typical for assyrians btw, shes more arabid.

Congolese Rice
06-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Shes not that typical for assyrians btw, shes more arabid.

lol i can see lmao, her face shape kinda reminds me of mine, she also has fairly broad and high cheekbones

cyberlorian
06-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Med + Arabid.

I think Iranid rather than Med?

cyberlorian
06-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Probably Iranian-Mediterranean.

I think Arabid rather than Med?

cyberlorian
06-22-2018, 08:39 PM
lol i can see lmao, her face shape kinda reminds me of mine, she also has fairly broad and high cheekbones

Actually high and big cheekbones are Alpinid-Baltid traits :confused:

Tauromachos
06-22-2018, 08:41 PM
She looks nice

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 09:40 AM
Actually high and big cheekbones are Alpinid-Baltid traits :confused:

uhh, actually not? lmao. amerindians have high wide cheekbones, arabs do, turks do, idk what you talkin about lmao

Pahli
06-23-2018, 09:52 AM
She overlaps with some Iraqi Kurds phenotypical wise, but slightly Arabid shifted

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 09:55 AM
uhh, actually not? lmao. amerindians have high wide cheekbones, arabs do, turks do, idk what you talkin about lmao

Most dominant type in Turkey is Alpinid. This might be the reason.

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 09:58 AM

Arabid influence among Turks is minor.

Pahli
06-23-2018, 10:02 AM

Arabid phenotypes can be connected to increased Natufian / Red Sea admixture ;)

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Arabid phenotypes can be connected to increased Natufian / Red Sea admixture ;)

So, all the Europeans have Arabid influence? :confused:

Pahli
06-23-2018, 10:05 AM
So, all the Europeans have Arabid influence? :confused:

No, what I'm saying is that if you have a lot of Red Sea admixture, you might come out as Arabid looking, Europeans have little to almost no Red Sea admixture, except for the South

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:08 AM
Most dominant type in Turkey is Alpinid. This might be the reason.

Yeah sure thats probably true, Arabs also have a alpinid variant "Asiatic Alpine" but that has little to do with the fact that many arabs do have overal noticable cheekbones. Ive seen more Arabs with thinner faces however, that's probably either a Iranid + Arabid mix or East med + Arabid, since both east med and iranid have narrow faces probably

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:10 AM
No, what I'm saying is that if you have a lot of Red Sea admixture, you might come out as Arabid looking, Europeans have little to almost no Red Sea admixture, except for the South

lol, i have 21-33% Near eastern/Arab ancestry xd explains probably why i look arabid admixed obviously, i still dont see how people can say i could easily pass in Saudi or the Levant lmao, they have far diff traits than i do and are more homogenous to their population.

But yeh thats true, i've heard that southern spain and some parts of portugal have elevated "moor" ancestry. Greece, Cyprus, and Sicily probably also have strong Levantine/Arab ancestry lol.

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 10:10 AM

I think, Alpinid is related with Celtic admixture.

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:11 AM

thats true, it's around 7-17% for most turks right?

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:12 AM
I think, Alpinid is related with Celtic admixture.

lol, i dont think so. Do arabs that are Arabid + Asiatic alpine have celtic admix? dont think so, i dont know how the celts wouldve gotten there in the first place xd

however it COULD be possible in the case of plain alpine, like the european variant. Alpine is very strong in Italy aswell from what i've heard and since northern italy is mostly germanic/celtic probably it could make sense yeah

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 10:16 AM
Yeah sure thats probably true, Arabs also have a alpinid variant "Asiatic Alpine" but that has little to do with the fact that many arabs do have overal noticable cheekbones. Ive seen more Arabs with thinner faces however, that's probably either a Iranid + Arabid mix or East med + Arabid, since both east med and iranid have narrow faces probably

Yes. Most people think East Med proper is very robust but in fact, East Med type is pretty gracile:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-races-of-the-world/images/9/9c/Nxuhvs-1-.png

Pahli
06-23-2018, 10:19 AM
lol, i have 21-33% Near eastern/Arab ancestry xd explains probably why i look arabid admixed obviously, i still dont see how people can say i could easily pass in Saudi or the Levant lmao, they have far diff traits than i do and are more homogenous to their population.

But yeh thats true, i've heard that southern spain and some parts of portugal have elevated "moor" ancestry. Greece, Cyprus, and Sicily probably also have strong Levantine/Arab ancestry lol.

You are mixed, so its a little bit different + I think you look somehow more Med in general than Arabid. West Asians with high Near Eastern / Arab admixture usually tend to show off Arabid admixture, its not so visible when mixed with Europeans.

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 10:21 AM
lol, i dont think so. Do arabs that are Arabid + Asiatic alpine have celtic admix? dont think so, i dont know how the celts wouldve gotten there in the first place xd

however it COULD be possible in the case of plain alpine, like the european variant. Alpine is very strong in Italy aswell from what i've heard and since northern italy is mostly germanic/celtic probably it could make sense yeah

Might be.

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:22 AM
You are mixed, so its a little bit different + I think you look somehow more Med in general than Arabid. West Asians with high Near Eastern / Arab admixture usually tend to show off Arabid admixture, its not so visible when mixed with Europeans.

Makes sense lol, if you mix european with another caucasoid population 9/10 times it will end up looking mostly european anyway, i never even knew Steve jobs was syrian till i looked up what his ethnicity was XDD

It's still funny in my case though, alot of north africans and Arabs say that i could easily pass for Egyptian, Saudi, Yemeni, sometimes Bedouin etc (Which i dont believe at all. Bedouin is 2 pure to be compared with a mixed mfer like me xD)

It's also usually said i can easily pass in the Levant, like Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine etc but personally i dont see it either, i dont have strong arab traits but nor do i have strong hispanic traits, i think it's inbetween minor SSA, some Arabian, and some Hispanic. a perfect mix of all 3 xD

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 10:22 AM
thats true, it's around 7-17% for most turks right?

Probably.

Congolese Rice
06-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Yes. Most people think East Med proper is very robust but in fact, East Med type is pretty gracile:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-races-of-the-world/images/9/9c/Nxuhvs-1-.png

Jup, most Med types are fairly gracile tbh, i am not so sure about atlanto-med though because they are mixed with nordic, and nords are robust mfers themselves xD

cyberlorian
06-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Jup, most Med types are fairly gracile tbh, i am not so sure about atlanto-med though because they are mixed with nordic, and nords are robust mfers themselves xD

Atlanto Med is not mixed with Nordid. Atlanto Med is one of the most ancient Mediterranid types.

Zroota
06-23-2018, 11:06 AM
Arabid + Iranid

Odin
06-27-2018, 02:41 AM
Iranid.