PDA

View Full Version : US operating 19 terrorist training camps in Syria

wvwvw
06-22-2018, 07:20 PM
To stoke the violence to justify its intervention.

https://theduran.com/us-operating-19-terrorist-training-camps-in-syria/

Loki
06-22-2018, 07:27 PM
Shocking, and I believe it totally. They have most definitely aided terrorists there in the past, so it's not a stretch to realise they are still doing it. It's really a blot of shame on American reputation for being the "good guys". I have long stopped believing that Hollywood lie.

1R0N M4N XL
06-26-2018, 12:47 PM

the source is Russian..... so its bias..

Loki
06-26-2018, 01:15 PM
the source is Russian..... so its bias..

Nonsense. You are biased against Russia... because you believe all the crap they tell you on CNN. You are thoroughly brainwashed and mind-controlled... and you don't even realise it.

1R0N M4N XL
06-26-2018, 01:40 PM
Nonsense. You are biased against Russia... because you believe all the crap they tell you on CNN. You are thoroughly brainwashed and mind-controlled... and you don't even realise it.

U.S have no intentions of getting involved in Syria ( atleast for now outside a few missile strikes).. yes its public knowledge that the U.S support groups that is trying to overthrow Syrian government & other regimes in the middle east. ( same thing that happen to Libya, overthrowing of Muammar Gaddafi)..

but putting American boots in the grounds is a different story..( if thats the Russian general meaning of ''intervention'')..

if anything, ''intervention'' is being saved for iran.

Loki
06-26-2018, 04:48 PM
U.S have no intentions of getting involved in Syria ( atleast for now outside a few missile strikes).. yes its public knowledge that the U.S support groups that is trying to overthrow Syrian government & other regimes in the middle east. ( same thing that happen to Libya, overthrowing of Muammar Gaddafi)..

but putting American boots in the grounds is a different story..( if thats the Russian general meaning of ''intervention'')..

You are very gullible, you know that? The US is already involved and has been since the war started... just not directly. They've been funding ISIS and Al-Qaeda, and provided them with weapons. THey are still giving money to Al-Qaeda in Syria. Everyone knows it. I'm surprised you don't know anything about it.

And no, boots on the ground is not the only way to be involved. Even so, there already are American troops in Syria, and several US military bases in Syria (illegally... Syria did not invite them or give them permission). Americans are so arrogant... their fall is certain and it is coming. Thank God. The petrodollar is history... large countries are dumping the dollar and beginning to trade oil in other currencies -- the yuan, euro and Russian ruble. China and Russia are also dumping billions of dollars of US debt. China owns more than a trillion dollar US debt that it can dump if Trump continues with his trade war. Then you can begin to say goodbye to your precious little greenback. It's the judgement of God... you will see it come.

America can't afford overthrowing Iran. It would bite off more than it could chew.

1R0N M4N XL
06-29-2018, 09:07 PM
You are very gullible, you know that? The US is already involved and has been since the war started... just not directly. They've been funding ISIS and Al-Qaeda, and provided them with weapons. THey are still giving money to Al-Qaeda in Syria. Everyone knows it. I'm surprised you don't know anything about it.

And no, boots on the ground is not the only way to be involved. Even so, there already are American troops in Syria, and several US military bases in Syria (illegally... Syria did not invite them or give them permission). Americans are so arrogant... their fall is certain and it is coming. Thank God. The petrodollar is history... large countries are dumping the dollar and beginning to trade oil in other currencies -- the yuan, euro and Russian ruble. China and Russia are also dumping billions of dollars of US debt. China owns more than a trillion dollar US debt that it can dump if Trump continues with his trade war. Then you can begin to say goodbye to your precious little greenback. It's the judgement of God... you will see it come.

America can't afford overthrowing Iran. It would bite off more than it could chew.

i'm fully aware of it... its common knowledge..

before world war 1&2 broke out, there was already plans of giving jews their own land, even before the rebirth of Israel, there were already jews moving to Palestine ( now Israel)

on that time.. it was mostly british who was involve, not usa.. british/france was mostly involved in dividing ottomons empires in ww1... ( that's what lead to the doorstep of rebirth of Israel)
https://img.youtube.com/vi/y3f9mlUQzJA/0.jpg

now in modern times, USA is doing the work .. al-Qaeda was trained & funded by U.S in order to push out the soviets out of the middle-east.. Isis is branch of al-Qaeda trying to unite muslims like the pre-ww1 ottoman empire & control the oil trade.. With or without U.S, middle east would be still fight among Shia, Sunni muslims..

thats the reasons why U.S give military aid to rebels is because if Islamic Calphate were successful , they would eventually attacked Israel in overwhelming force.

Teutone
06-30-2018, 11:48 AM

Huh? Did you missed anything about US foreign policy the past 80 years? Fund rebbell groups and classify them as moderate, make them achieve the fall of a souverign nation leading to chaos and later fight the same people and classify them as terrorist you previously armed.

What the root of Al-Quaida, HTS, ISIS etc? Man you Americans are so naive.

Teutone
06-30-2018, 11:53 AM
thats the reasons why U.S give military aid to rebels is because if Islamic Calphate were successful , they would eventually attacked Israel in overwhelming force.

F A C E P A L M

Let me try the impossible and teach an American about basic facts.

Ever heard about the Town Tasil and the Izra District? It is located right next to the Israeli occupied Golan Heights.

This town and district is controled by ISIS since 2017, it never was attacked by Israel and they never attacked Israel, its the only ISIS pocket in the entire conflict that never was attacked by coalition forces and impossible to attack for the Syrian Arab Army.

So if ISIS is such an threat against Israel why they allow an ISIS pocket right next to the Golan heights, why did ISIS never attack Israel and why are organisations that are really opposing Israel like fatah and Hezbollah enemies of ISIS?

KMack
06-30-2018, 12:08 PM
https://instorrsnow.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/ramstein-sign.jpg

Loki
06-30-2018, 04:55 PM
they would eventually attacked Israel in overwhelming force.

... and?

Larali
06-30-2018, 05:10 PM
Honestly. What is theduran.com? This is not a reputable source.

In college you learn to think critically, and to use discretion when sourcing information. Obviously, many people here did not reach that level of education (seems like common sense, though.)

Loki
07-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Honestly. What is theduran.com? This is not a reputable source.

In college you learn to think critically, and to use discretion when sourcing information. Obviously, many people here did not reach that level of education (seems like common sense, though.)

What is the common sense you are talking about? That America is "too good" to do evil things like that? Hmmm... many millions of people around the world would disagee...

KMack
07-01-2018, 11:11 AM
What is the common sense you are talking about? That America is "too good" to do evil things like that? Hmmm... many millions of people around the world would disagee...

Crap source and article.
http://images.slideplayer.com/27/8983325/slides/slide_69.jpg
Countries that gained independence from Britain
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/74/List_of_countries_gained_independance_from_the_UK_ Flag_version_3.svg/700px-List_of_countries_gained_independance_from_the_UK_ Flag_version_3.svg.png

Loki
07-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Crap source and article.

Countries that gained independence from Britain

The British Commonwealth is not the same as countries that gained independence from Britain...

The BC is a voluntary organization. For example, South Africa was only admitted to the BC after 1994, after Nelson Mandela came to power. Other countries never joined it.

Also, many "independent" countries still have the British Monarch as ceremonial head of state... for example, Canada.

KMack
07-01-2018, 11:39 AM
If anything in that article was close to true our Leftist anti Trump media would run with that 24 7 365.

1R0N M4N XL
07-02-2018, 05:50 PM
... and?

i'm explaining U.S policy of the U.S leaders.. it wasn't my opinion/ nor my political views.

1)if the muslim Caliphate wins & the hold off middle east, they can control Oil prices up 5 times and held their enemies as economic hostage...
2)you have rising china/india 3 billion people who will probably demand oil access in the future from the middle east.
3) they will probably set up a trading block , set up new world order and dethrone the U.S dollar..

the world will be very different in a negative way where authoritarian rules the planet.

1R0N M4N XL
07-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Huh? Did you missed anything about US foreign policy the past 80 years? Fund rebbell groups and classify them as moderate, make them achieve the fall of a souverign nation leading to chaos and later fight the same people and classify them as terrorist you previously armed.

What the root of Al-Quaida, HTS, ISIS etc? Man you Americans are so naive.

i have never denied of it of the fundings/backings of rebels... what i denied is sending boots on the ground to invade syria, as in marines, army as in thousands like in iraq..

.. my classmate & my dads co-workers were former C.I.A agents sent to latin-america to train rebels and dethrone authoritarian government... if they get caught, the Us government will deny their existence & erase their relationship records with their families in the USA..

technically that counts as ''boots on the ground''... when the CNN/FOX media uses '' boots on the ground'' they usually mean US marines/army.. not C.I.A agents..

anyway, its my fault.. i'm been watching too much news.

1R0N M4N XL
07-02-2018, 07:37 PM
F A C E P A L M

Let me try the impossible and teach an American about basic facts.

Ever heard about the Town Tasil and the Izra District? It is located right next to the Israeli occupied Golan Heights.

This town and district is controled by ISIS since 2017, it never was attacked by Israel and they never attacked Israel, its the only ISIS pocket in the entire conflict that never was attacked by coalition forces and impossible to attack for the Syrian Arab Army.

So if ISIS is such an threat against Israel why they allow an ISIS pocket right next to the Golan heights, why did ISIS never attack Israel and why are organisations that are really opposing Israel like fatah and Hezbollah enemies of ISIS?

heres a few sources/ few samples...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFY-l-iIMSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or5L139V2f0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4KEqmORRpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIRJx5HgQg

1R0N M4N XL
07-02-2018, 07:55 PM
now if you compare americans vs russian news...

according to russians . israel is helping ISIS/al-qaeda . its totally opposite from american media..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nfiIpQ0K00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5F14vxcbHI

Loki
07-09-2018, 01:37 PM
If anything in that article was close to true our Leftist anti Trump media would run with that 24 7 365.

But the leftists would support such a thing... and that is why they don't say anything. They don't want to be seen as supporting Trump.

Loki
07-09-2018, 01:38 PM
now if you compare americans vs russian news...

according to russians . israel is helping ISIS/al-qaeda . its totally opposite from american media..

It is the truth... Israel really is helping ISIS.... absolutely!

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-09-2018, 03:09 PM

The source: a Russian military expert.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-09-2018, 03:14 PM
There is no doubt the US government is aiding ISIS. We know this because the Saudis are financially supporting ISIS (Hillary's emails). ISIS puts pressure on US/Israeli/Saudi enemies in the region.

However, to claim direct support is a different claim altogether.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-09-2018, 03:18 PM

Says the guy who never utters a word against Russia/Putin despite a laundry list of shady activities.

I never heard you say a word over his political enemies being murdered. It's a bit of a coincidence when people who are against you who have an influential voice die before their time by poison or being gunned down.

KMack
07-09-2018, 03:37 PM
There is no doubt the US government is aiding ISIS. We know this because the Saudis are financially supporting ISIS (Hillary's emails). ISIS puts pressure on US/Israeli/Saudi enemies in the region.

They are gone or dead. They don't control those cities anymore, Mosul, Tal Afar, Raqqa (Syria).

Loki
07-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Says the guy who never utters a word against Russia/Putin despite a laundry list of shady activities.

I never heard you say a word over his political enemies being murdered. It's a bit of a coincidence when people who are against you who have an influential voice die before their time by poison or being gunned down.

Why should I say stuff against him just to prove that I am unbiased? But of course I am also biased, as everyone is. But I think my bias is more reasonable.

Loki
07-09-2018, 03:50 PM

There have been at least a few instances that drew international media attention... but was written off as "accidents". For example, I don't know if you can remember... when the US (or other NATO planes, can't remember) bombed Syrian positions near Palmyra, just as they were going to engage ISIS... and then ISIS managed to advance on the battlefield. It was a while go.