PDA

View Full Version : Real life drunk stories

Motörhead Remember Me
03-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Bloodeagle wrote:
On a funny note I had a friend of mine who accidentally walked into the wrong apartment when he was extremely intoxicated and before he could turn around and leave, he was assaulted repeatedly with kicks to the head, by what he thought was a one legged man.

Inspired by the thread about the drunk woman entering the wrong apartment I thought it would be fun to share real life stories about related incidents.

A very good friend of mine ended up with a completely strange woman after a night of heavy drinking. When he woke up in the morning he had no memory of how he had gotten there but he could tell they had sex. He looked at the woman who was not a pretty sight and thought he'd better get the hell out of there quickly before she'd wake up. He goes to the front door but the woman had locked the security lock and the key was nowhere to be found!! Luckily she lived only on the first floor so my buddy opened the balcony door and climbed down from there. He had been walking about two kilometres when he realised his homekeys were missing! He came to the conclusion the keys must have slipped out from his jeans pocket since his clothes had been scattered all around the womans bedroom. He thought about the situation for a while and the only thing to do was to go back to the womans apartment to get the keys. Through the balcony... He climbed in, found the keys and was heading towards the balcony when the woman moved in her bed. Guess if he was quick to get out again! Later that day, he heard from a buddy who lived near the womans apartment that one his neighbors had called the police to come and check on this man climbing in and out through the balcony to an apartment.
:p

Don Brick
03-17-2011, 12:37 PM
And lemme guess, this "good friend" of yours was actually just you, right? :rolleyes2:

Motörhead Remember Me
03-17-2011, 12:46 PM
^I have a story of my own coming up.