PDA

View Full Version : I m for the first time deluded or aware of my delusion towards the EU

GiCa
06-27-2018, 10:27 AM
I m very deluded by the EU, before I was pro EU enthusiastic... Now I Don t have faith much in the EU

Many countries in the EU are not supportive of other EU countries.. And that is not exactly the purpose of the eu that should be cooperation, supportiveness, well being and friendship among EU states... Instead I see division and secret plans of enrichment of some countries against some other.

Germany and France acts against the EU and impose their supremacy and try to steal money from my country and suspiciously the secretly may want to create a social. Disaster in my country.

Then there are some countries like Italy who finance and give many money to the eu and receive nothi G... While some countries receive loads of money aka Slovakia from the eu donation.. Well I m ok in part of that for cooperation and solidarity but right now that country is very developed and aids should be reduced

Papastratosels26
06-27-2018, 10:32 AM
Eu is a matter of time to dissolve.

lleon
06-27-2018, 01:49 PM
EU needs to die. The sooner the better

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:02 PM
1) The EU is the best thing since sliced bread mkay?

2) It's just fashionable to blame all problems on the EU.

3) Without the EU we would all be governed by our national politicians only. That would be way worse.

lleon
06-27-2018, 02:05 PM

3) Without the EU we would all be governed by our national politicians only. That would be way worse.

Why would that be worse?
I guess you'd support a global government then

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:05 PM

Do you want to travel to other countries? Work in another country? Buy products from other countries? The EU makes all that happen.

GiCa
06-27-2018, 02:06 PM

What they are doing right now at Italy is to disrupt our country..
Expecially France

lleon
06-27-2018, 02:08 PM
Do you want to travel to other countries? Work in another country? Buy products from other countries? The EU makes all that happen.

So those things didn't exist before the EU? We all know that's not true and also i support home grown food, which helps the local economy and farmers and is healthier. The EU is a big scam that makes people like you think it's good while enslaving them.

Moje ime
06-27-2018, 02:09 PM

EU needs to change foreign politics and create own military alliance without USA.

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:10 PM
Why would that be worse?
I guess you'd support a global government then

1) Because national politicians are idiots.

2) The EU provides checks on their idiocy. You can take your government to court. The EU can take your government to court.

3) The EU makes sure that you have the same rights as people in other European countries. So that your government can't fuck you over. At least not as much as before the EU.

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:12 PM
What they are doing right now at Italy is to disrupt our country..
Expecially France

Your country has been dysfunctional since 1945. Don't you change government on average every year? You would be just as disrupted (if not more) without the EU.

lleon
06-27-2018, 02:13 PM
1) Because national politicians are idiots.

2) The EU provides checks on their idiocy. You can take your government to court. The EU can take your government to court.

3) The EU makes sure that you have the same rights as people in other European countries. So that your government can't fuck you over. At least not as much as before the EU.

The EU's politicians are idiots too, unless you want to be ruled by people like Merkel and the like. The EU is biased and it fucks you over harder than your government.

GiCa
06-27-2018, 02:14 PM
Your country has been dysfunctional since 1945. Don't you change government on average every year? You would be just as disrupted (if not more) without the EU.

We were better before the eu.. More over in matter of power of buying things. People could afford to buy more things with the Lira, now instead we are poorer and we spend less.

And the worst thing of today is France offences and all the EU representants who insult us on refugee boats matters

No one of them is supportive of us and they attack us and insult us

GiCa
06-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Junker on Us! Very bad insult
https://www.google.it/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/31/italy-cancelled-league-rallies-signal-political-impasse-may-soon-end

GiCa
06-27-2018, 02:17 PM
You have no idea of how angry are the Italians right now

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/978960/emmanuel-macron-news-eu-summit-italy-france-migration-latest/amp

https://www.google.it/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JH1NM

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/979851/Italy-latest-Matteo-Salvini-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-EU-summit-migration-crisis/amp

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:24 PM
So those things didn't exist before the EU? We all know that's not true and also i support home grown food, which helps the local economy and farmers and is healthier. The EU is a big scam that makes people like you think it's good while enslaving them.

1) Ask people from, for example, Latin America what they need to go through if they want to go to Europe or order a product from a Euro country.

a) They have to apply for a visa. They need work permits to work (which can easily be denied). They might have to pay import duties if they want a German car for example.

2) The local farmer will also be more expensive than importing food from a country that produces food more efficiently.

3) It's the other way around. Before the EU, your government could do whatever it wanted and you had (more or less) no recourse.

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:34 PM
The EU's politicians are idiots too, unless you want to be ruled by people like Merkel and the like. The EU is biased and it fucks you over harder than your government.

1) But their job is to protect the Single Market and the Four Freedoms.

2) Merkel doesn't run the EU. :picard2:

3) Donald Tusk runs the EU. He and Merkel are on opposing sides. For instance if Merkel tries to bully your country, you can complain to Donald Tusk and he might decide to take action against Germany on your behalf. You couldn't do that before the EU.

4) What exactly has the EU done to you? Except given you the freedom to travel and work in richer countries, the same basic social security benefits, protected you against corporate monopolies, protected your Internet privacy, poured money into infrastructure to develop your country, and given you the opportunity to study abroad.

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:45 PM
We were better before the eu.. More over in matter of power of buying things. People could afford to buy more things with the Lira, now instead we are poorer and we spend less.

And the worst thing of today is France offences and all the EU representants who insult us on refugee boats matters

1) Really? You think so? Stupid you are, vote you should not.

2) Italy had massive inflation before the Euro/EMS. That means Italians couldn't afford imported products, and not a lot of domestic products either.

3) Without the EU, Italy would be like Morocco. And I'm not just saying that.

4) Who cares what the frogs say? Italy is a sovereign country and they can stop refugees all they want. There's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ülev
06-27-2018, 02:49 PM
whatever

Mary
06-27-2018, 02:54 PM
You have no idea of how angry are the Italians right now

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/978960/emmanuel-macron-news-eu-summit-italy-france-migration-latest/amp

https://www.google.it/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1JH1NM

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/979851/Italy-latest-Matteo-Salvini-Emmanuel-Macron-Angela-Merkel-EU-summit-migration-crisis/amp

1) When will Italians get angry about their government debt?

2) Or about the lack of jobs, especially for young people?

3) When will they get angry about the dysfunctional education system?

There are a lot of other things that they should be angry about.

Dragoon
07-03-2018, 06:08 PM

You dont need EU for any of that.

Dragoon
07-03-2018, 06:14 PM

Correct. For the countries (sometimes called "PIGS" )near the Meditterean you had more negatives than benefits (economically, immigration, and even culturally)
You cant argue with EU federalist fanatics because they are similar like the guys in Nazi Germany before WW2 (brainwashed).

Ive seen the charts and Italy paid more for EU than it received.

Honestly what happened is the money went to Central Europe and East Europe, and now old cities in Italy are cracking (like Venice).

Also happy that Poland got nicer, but the effects of materialism are brainwashing some Poles too.

Mary
07-04-2018, 02:44 PM
You dont need EU for any of that.

Yes you do because you want one set of rules for all countries.

Mary
07-04-2018, 02:46 PM
Correct. For the countries (sometimes called "PIGS" )near the Meditterean you had more negatives than benefits (economically, immigration, and even culturally)
You cant argue with EU federalist fanatics because they are similar like the guys in Nazi Germany before WW2 (brainwashed).

Ive seen the charts and Italy paid more for EU than it received.

Honestly what happened is the money went to Central Europe and East Europe, and now old cities in Italy are cracking (like Venice).

Also happy that Poland got nicer, but the effects of materialism are brainwashing some Poles too.

That is retarded considering that the ECB (basically the Germans) saved Italy from bankruptcy a few years ago. The EU also provides a market for Italian goods.

gıulıoımpa
07-04-2018, 03:57 PM
The EU also provides a market for Italian goods.

on that i' would not exagerate. The favorite german buddies (french) have done everything the could to damage our euro export. they Always make sure it is easier for french products rather than italian products to get distributed. Also france a number of time avoided to follow rules on how much products are sold on the euro market, or had rules chanhed in order to make their products sell better(see the "no sugar added" label complaint for wines).

Mary
07-04-2018, 04:21 PM
on that i' would not exagerate. The favorite german buddies (french) have done everything the could to damage our euro export. they Always make sure it is easier for french products rather than italian products to get distributed. Also france a number of time avoided to follow rules on how much products are sold on the euro market, or had rules chanhed in order to make their products sell better(see the "no sugar added" label complaint for wines).

1) But without the EU Italy wouldn't have much export because everything that Italy (and other Southern Euro countries) make is made cheaper in China or Eastern Europe.

2) At this point this EU bickering doesn't matter. Italy is broke and it's not going to recover.

gıulıoımpa
07-04-2018, 04:26 PM
1) But without the EU Italy wouldn't have much export because everything that Italy (and other Southern Euro countries) make is made cheaper in China or Eastern Europe.

2) At this point this EU bickering doesn't matter. Italy is broke and it's not going to recover.I'll say this and stop here

Could you imagine how competitive would Italian products (made in italy with italian quality that in some frangents is very well appreciated) be if we had a national currency let's say even above the yen but below dollar and euro? Especially in comparison with chinese quality?
Yes you could not buy your beloved mac or iphone but who cares.

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Profileid
07-04-2018, 04:30 PM
You technically don't need the EU to sue your own government. The US government gets sued all the fucking time and there's a better chance of winning your case there than in Europe.

Mary
07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
I'll say this and stop here

Could you imagine how competitive would Italian products (made in italy with italian quality that in some frangents is very well appreciated) be if we had a national currency let's say even above the yen but below dollar and euro? Especially in comparison with chinese quality?
Yes you could not buy your beloved mac or iphone but who cares.

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

1) Italy tried that back in the 1980's and ended up with 20% yearly inflation.

2) The problem isn't the currency, it's that the government hands out welfare that it can't afford. Or to put it differently: Italians are living above their means and are refusing to scale back.

zhaoyun
07-04-2018, 04:39 PM
The problem is all EU countries think they are getting the short end of the deal.

gıulıoımpa
07-04-2018, 04:42 PM
1) Italy tried that back in the 1980's and ended up with 20% yearly inflation.

2) The problem isn't the currency, it's that the government hands out welfare that it can't afford. Or to put it differently: Italians are living above their means and are refusing to scale back.

Italy decided for fixed Exchange rates in 1979, so the problem was already done. in the 80's they made some muppet politician believe we could increase state spending when we could not also because that was at the sme time of this operation (not casual don't call me conspirationist but c'mon worst timing ever) , meanwhile the flexibility was reduced and reduced about italian interests. it all starts with the any step towards the EU.

right now to leave is very Dangerous because it's a well thought cage. but if we never joined we would be much much better.