PDA

View Full Version : Assyroid =?= Dinaro Arabid

cyberlorian
06-27-2018, 10:46 PM
Is it?

Zroota
06-28-2018, 01:15 AM
Assyroids don't even look Dinarid.

Assyroid is a mix of Arabid and Armenoid anyway. Though I personally think it may also have robust Iranid influences as well.

cyberlorian
06-28-2018, 01:35 AM
Assyroids don't even look Dinarid.

Assyroid is a mix of Arabid and Armenoid anyway. Though I personally think it may also have robust Iranid influences as well.

I guess, Armenoid is something like Dinarid + Alpinid. Armenoid is more stockier and shorter than Dinarid and I guess these traits come from Alpinid side.

Zroota
06-28-2018, 02:08 AM
I guess, Armenoid is something like Dinarid + Alpinid. Armenoid is more stockier and shorter than Dinarid and I guess these traits come from Alpinid side.
I wouldn't say Armenoid is a mix. It is its own, original classification. Indo-Brachids and Sibirids are stocky as well. Does this mean they are a mix of Alpine as well? Every phenotype can be robust or gracile.

A mix is something like Littorid (Dinaro-Med), Carpathid (Armenoid, Dinarid & East Europid) and Turanid (Pontid + Tungid - I believe)...

Abdelnour
06-28-2018, 02:17 AM
I think so.

I think there is two theories:

First, they could be orientalids and other meds that adopted to the mountain life in the middle east.

Second, an invasion from the north that mixed with the local population. Could be from the Persian Empire or Armenian Empire times.

cyberlorian
06-28-2018, 07:40 AM
I wouldn't say Armenoid is a mix. It is its own, original classification. Indo-Brachids and Sibirids are stocky as well. Does this mean they are a mix of Alpine as well? Every phenotype can be robust or gracile.

A mix is something like Littorid (Dinaro-Med), Carpathid (Armenoid, Dinarid & East Europid) and Turanid (Pontid + Tungid - I believe)...

Indo Brachid seems to be Indid + Armenoid mix. Siberid and Turanid seem to be Eastern European + Gobid mix. Gobids are also stocky I guess.

CYKA
06-28-2018, 07:46 AM
Assyrids are an Armenoid/Arabid intermediate

Congolese Rice
06-28-2018, 10:08 AM
No. Assyroids are a mix of Armenoid and Arabid. they dont resemble dinarids at all.

cyberlorian
06-28-2018, 10:21 AM
No. Assyroids are a mix of Armenoid and Arabid. they dont resemble dinarids at all.

CrinjaNinja
05-15-2022, 10:34 PM
Actually Dinaro Arabids would be closer to (East) Pamirid and those would be Dinaricized Iranids, not even Dinaro Arabids.

Assyroids may have distant Sibirid ancestry as well, but that's only for some Eastern European Jews.