PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans says Thank you Korea then says you're slant eyes

1R0N M4N XL
06-29-2018, 02:39 PM
Here is why Mexicans are untrustworthy people and last time I recalled they're also Top 4 people in the world who lies alot. Well, after Korea beating Germany allowing Mexican team to go through the next round of 16 finals from 2018 Worldcup, many Mexicans celebrated their successful Worldcup and even thanked Korea for eliminating Germany out of next round. But they left with racist remark with slant eye gesture at TV broadcast. Do Mexicans and Argentinians knows that their race is mongrel race? Not too mention their capitals are among worst rape & murder capital of the world.

https://i.imgur.com/Bohklqh.jpg

http://soda.donga.com/Main/3/all/37/1368500/1

As South Korea wrapped up a stunning 2-0 upset over defending champion Germany, the hosts on Telemundo's morning show, Un Nuevo Dia, were celebrating the result -- since it helped Mexico advance to the knockout round.

Unfortunately, "Chef James" Tahhan was caught making a racist slant-eye gesture as the cast danced and laughed on the set. It did not go unnoticed on social media.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 740525002/

British TV staff including ITV’s Jacqui Oatley reported seeing Maradona interact with South Korea fans during Argentina’s Group D match with Iceland.

Oatley tweeted on Saturday that after the fans called Maradona’s name, the 57-year-old “obliged with a smile, kiss and wave. Then pulled his eyes to the side in a clearly racist gesture.”

World Cup stunning moments: Diego Maradona's Hand of God | Scott Murray
Read more
In a Facebook message posted early on Sunday, Maradona gave his version of the story – although he did not deny making the gesture.

“Today, in the stadium, among so many demonstrations of affection from the people, I was struck by a group of people around a fan who filmed us,” Maradona wrote.

“I saw an Asian boy wearing an Argentina T-shirt,” he added. “I, from afar, tried to tell them how nice it seemed to me that even the Asians cheer for us. And that’s all, guys, come on.”

Fifa statutes prohibit acts of discrimination by teams, officials and supporters at games it organises. Football’s governing body have not made any comment beyond referring to their existing anti-discrimination rules.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... st-gesture

^ copied it... I didnt write it..

Selurong
06-29-2018, 06:29 PM
They did a good thing supporting South Korea but they did gaffe by doing the slanted eye expression.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Dirty Dingus MaGee
06-29-2018, 07:18 PM
It's funny because most Native Americans/Hispanic Americans strongly refute any claims that their ancestors came from Asia.. It's funny. Many of them will deny being Spanish at all, too, despite having the typic Spanish facial hair - many will claim to be Aztec.. Lol. I've been to Mexico one time and I was pretty surprised I didn't die. I went to a club in Peurto Vallarta that just had a Mafia hit done there a few years prior. I'm not saying Hispanics or Native Americans are dumb at all. Many Natives where I'm from are simply not educated and dropped out of school or whatever, the US Government has deliberately fucked their land up, confiscated it, and declared most no-commerce zones through shady treaties and trickery done to the Natives back when most of them didn't speak english.. It's pretty sad. Mexico was actually booming during the 1960's and before, their currency was also backed by silver and gold just like the USA's, but the USA completely fucked over Mexico and a lot of other Central/South American countries through high interest loans and other shady business practices. Not to mention staging coup's in many south American countries just so the US could appoint their own dictators so exxon and BP can suck up their sweet sweet minerals/oil..

Black Panther
06-29-2018, 07:21 PM
Lol. Those countries have major Native American ancestry, which is originated from Asia. Many latinos have slanted eyes too.

Óttar
06-29-2018, 07:24 PM
Lol. Those countries have major Native American ancestry, which is originated from Asia. Many latinos have slanted eyes too.

A lot of Mexicans with NA ancestry and visible NA phenotypical traits think they are 100% Spanish derived.

Carlito's Way
06-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Those aren't Mexican, the first ones in the photo are not even Mexican, the female is Dominican and the chef is Venezuelan lol just because they are wearing a Mexican jersey doesn't mean they are Mexican

Also just because amerindians came from Asia doesn't mean anything, the same way Europeans came from middle East and euros make fun of Arabs.

Amerindians in Mexico rarely have slanted eyes, those are south Americans

Carlito's Way
06-29-2018, 07:26 PM
A lot of Mexicans with NA ancestry and visible NA phenotypical traits think they are 100% Spanish derived.

Stop lying, no one thinks that, Mexicans would rather say they have some other type of Euro ancestry than Spanish smh

Heather Duval
06-29-2018, 07:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JpMJkVw.png

Óttar
06-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Stop lying, no one thinks that, Mexicans would rather say they have some other type of Euro ancestry than Spanish smh

I knew a Mexican-American girl in high school who was clearly majority NA with black hair who told her Black friend that the reason why Mexicans are brown is because they are tanned.

ChildrenFromTheSun
06-29-2018, 07:29 PM
It's funny because most Native Americans/Hispanic Americans strongly refute any claims that their ancestors came from Asia.. It's funny. Many of them will deny being Spanish at all, too, despite having the typic Spanish facial hair - many will claim to be Aztec.. Lol. I've been to Mexico one time and I was pretty surprised I didn't die. I went to a club in Peurto Vallarta that just had a Mafia hit done there a few years prior. I'm not saying Hispanics or Native Americans are dumb at all. Many Natives where I'm from are simply not educated and dropped out of school or whatever, the US Government has deliberately fucked their land up, confiscated it, and declared most no-commerce zones through shady treaties and trickery done to the Natives back when most of them didn't speak english.. It's pretty sad. Mexico was actually booming during the 1960's and before, their currency was also backed by silver and gold just like the USA's, but the USA completely fucked over Mexico and a lot of other Central/South American countries through high interest loans and other shady business practices. Not to mention staging coup's in many south American countries just so the US could appoint their own dictators so exxon and BP can suck up their sweet sweet minerals/oil..

Our ancestors most likely came from Asia, sure but that’s a misleading statement that is often largely taken out of context. If you go back far enough, you could say Amerinds also came from Africa. Hell, every human population outside of Africa have African ancestors by your logic. The point is, as Amerinds, we’ve lost more than enough ties from Asia geographically, genetically, physiologically, culturally, and socially.

Carlito's Way
06-29-2018, 07:30 PM
I knew a Mexican-American girl in high school who was clearly majority NA with black hair who told her Black friend that the reason why Mexicans are brown is because they are tanned.

A lot of brown Mexicans are tan, that's why when they remove their shirt, you can see their real skin color, I can post many examples, again you are not even Mexican to know about us

Mexico is hotter than America, we don't use lotion or Sun protection at all smh think nigga

1R0N M4N XL
06-29-2018, 07:30 PM

Those aren't Mexican, the first ones in the photo are not even Mexican, the female is Dominican and the chef is Venezuelan lol just because they are wearing a Mexican jersey doesn't mean they are Mexican

Also just because amerindians came from Asia doesn't mean anything, the same way Europeans came from middle East and euros make fun of Arabs.

Amerindians in Mexico rarely have slanted eyes, those are south Americans

Our ancestors most likely came from Asia, sure but that’s a misleading statement that is often largely taken out of context. If you go back far enough, you could say Amerinds also came from Africa. Hell, every human population outside of Africa have African ancestors by your logic. The point is, as Amerinds, we’ve lost more than enough ties from Asia geographically, genetically, physiologically, culturally, and socially.

what do you guys think about Chinese claiming native americans as Chinese??

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?250255-Native-Americans-are-Chinese-descendants-Study-shows&p=5242550#post5242550

1R0N M4N XL
06-29-2018, 07:32 PM
The dog shaped jar (left) discovered in one archaeological excavation site of the Colima Red indians is strikingly similar to the one found in China's Shandong province (right). Both belong to circa 3000 BC.

The idea, that Chinese people crossed the waters to America at the end of the Shang dynasty (also called Yin dynasty sometimes), is not something novel. Several scientific studies show that there's ample evidence to back this theory.

The Shang dynasty began around 1600 BC and ended, when king Zhou was defeated around 1100 BC by the upcoming Zhou people under their leader Wuwang. The homeland of the Shang was the area west of the Shangdong peninsula at the Yellow Sea, roughly between Beijing and Shanghai.

In order to reach the American shores (assumed they had no powered boats), they needed to pick up an ocean current. Appropriate currents exist at the northern part of the Pacific and they flow from the southern Yellow Sea, past Japan and the Aleutes, right to the coast of western Mexico (and return eventually to the Asian side on a southern route). Since the Olmec civilization started around 1500 BC, the timeframe fits perfectly.

There are some interesting points in correlation to that. Shang artwork is very consistent in appearance. It's so easily recognizable, that even laymen can tell, if a piece is Shang or not. Although the artwork of the succeeding Zhou shows clearly the influence of the Shang up to a point; when for the Zhou the time came, to step aside, it disappeared completely.

Michael Xu of Central Oklahoma University is really shaking things up in ancient archaeological and epigraphrical circles these days, he’s been proving (but with much pushback from many of his colleagues) that most of the characters of the ancient Shang dynasty writing system of China are the same as of the ancient Olmec script of Central America, with the majority of the 146 characters of the Olmec script being identical to Shang characters, such for the words: sun, mountain, artist, water, rain, sacrifice, health, plants, wealth, and earth..

As Betty J. Meggers of Dartmouth College, who agrees with Xu, says there are no coincidences in epigraphy, it’s quite obvious that the ancients were sailing across the Pacific to the Americas, which makes mainstream archaeologists’ hair stand on end, because they will tell you with a straight face that the only migration to the Americas from Asia in ancient times was by foot, across the Bering Strait, which was a landbridge during the Ice Age, when sea level was lower to have allowed such, but with the most sophisticated ancient buildings in the Americas of the Olmecs over 4,000 miles away from the Bering Sea, it’s certainly absurd to say that the travel there was all by foot.

And those advanced civilizations in Central (and South) America are rightly thought to have begun circa 2000 B.C., not 10000 B.C. (when the “experts” say the Ice Age ended), so if the settlers from China to the Americas all arrived by foot, when the sea level was lower, what did they do for all those supposed 8,000 years before they started building in Central America, just stand around twiddling their thumbs? The Olmecs were the first and the most sophisticated technologists and builders in Central America, and with their script identical in many cases to the ancient Shang’s.

It’s obvious that the Shang sailed to Central America to help build the Olmec civilization, along with Africans from across the Atlantic, proven with the linguistic affinities of the Olmec to african Manding as well, and the megalithic head statues with obviously african (looking much like nigerian) features, and statues of obvioulsy Chinese looking people too (and also Caucasoids with beards), it’s plain to see that the mainstream archaeologists are asleep at the wheel (which they are most of the time), as they continue to ignore solid evidence, such as the methodology which solves the mystery of how the ancients navigated across the oceans, by the stars, according to the earth’s wobble rate, at 72 years/degree, and hexagon geometry, quite obvious really.

At the ancient ruins’ site at Comacalco in southern Mexico, excavators discovered the ruins of an ancient brick building with writing of many languages etched into them, which not surprisingly is virtually ignored by the mainstream scientific community because of the implications, that the ancients were navigating the globe back even during the Ice Age, which ended circa 1500 B.C., about the time the Shang were sailing more frequently to Central America because the climate was changing at that time in their ancient homeland, causing much turmoil, the turmoil which embroiled the whole ancient world, as also the sea level rose then to submerge many coastal cities, detailed under category Submerged Ancient Ruins.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum....age%3D1&page=1

^ what do you guys think about this

ChildrenFromTheSun
06-29-2018, 07:35 PM

Amerind do have broadly similar eyes to Orientals but I can tell they aren’t exactly the same as Orientals. Their eyes tend to have less prominent epicanthic folds and are more almond/rhombus shaped rather than orientals whose eyes seem more crescent shaped, slanted and more prominent epicanthic folds to me.

Selurong
06-29-2018, 07:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JpMJkVw.pngJust because one Mexican is cray-cray it doesn't mean most are. Most Mexicans are cool.

Óttar
06-29-2018, 07:36 PM
A lot of brown Mexicans are tan, that's why when they remove their shirt, you can see their real skin color, I can post many examples, again you are not even Mexican to know about us

Mexico is hotter than America, we don't use lotion or Sun protection at all smh think nigga

Sure. Keep coming up with excuses for why this clearly brown NA chick thought she was a criolla with a tan.

1R0N M4N XL
06-29-2018, 07:37 PM
BTW... the op first post... I just copied it.. I didnt write/say it..

Heather Duval
06-29-2018, 07:37 PM

Yes, many brown Mexicans are tanned, but their natural skin colour aint that pale or white neither but a bit lighter in natural. Just like Jlo
http://www.aljamila.com/sites/default/files/2015/04/06/261-bac250b6593ef3cc69f7d7930faaf9c9.jpg

Or this Brazilian tri racial, she used to be a beach girl
https://extra.globo.com/incoming/16019760-0a4-d5a/w448/xkarla22221.jpg.pagespeed.ic.G4hi13PluE.jpg

Dirty Dingus MaGee
06-29-2018, 07:44 PM
There are Natives in Russia who are actually cousins of American Indians.. They share certain DNA characteristics. I believe that all indigenous people are distantly related because they all share similar genetics such as monolids and darker skin tones, and they all seemed to have constructed pyramids from time to time.. :P

Also I definitely contribute my SE Asian genes to my wicked farmers tan, but I've also seen black people with the same tan lines and be surprisingly light under their clothes.

Also something interesting to point out.. Most domesticated animals eventually turn white when bred over and over again.. XD

And I think that most dark people can actually get lighter given enough time outside of the sun.. I used to be a lot darker as a kid, and I've seen black babies that were born white with blue eyes.. Not even kidding. It's actually not that uncommon, most babies are actually born with blue eyes and they darken to brown/green during infancy. The skin also darkens as well during infancy in most cases. Adaptation to sunlight is a real thing, lol - some people just have more melanin in their skin.

ChildrenFromTheSun
06-29-2018, 07:58 PM
There are Natives in Russia who are actually cousins of American Indians.. They share certain DNA characteristics. I believe that all indigenous people are distantly related because they all share similar genetics such as monolids and darker skin tones, and they all seemed to have constructed pyramids from time to time.. :P

Also I definitely contribute my SE Asian genes to my wicked farmers tan, but I've also seen black people with the same tan lines and be surprisingly light under their clothes.

Also something interesting to point out.. Most domesticated animals eventually turn white when bred over and over again.. XD

And I think that most dark people can actually get lighter given enough time outside of the sun.. I used to be a lot darker as a kid, and I've seen black babies that were born white with blue eyes.. Not even kidding. It's actually not that uncommon, most babies are actually born with blue eyes and they darken to brown/green during infancy. The skin also darkens as well during infancy in most cases. Adaptation to sunlight is a real thing, lol - some people just have more melanin in their skin.

Then of course, everyone is related genetically if you go back far enough. Nevertheless, I do recall the presence of uniquely Amerind DNA in Asia was actually due to some Amerinds migrating back into Asia and mixing wih a few societies there, particularly the ones in Siberia. The only Amerind populace that is genetically on par with Orientals are the Inuit who are actually recent arrivals to the Americas from Siberia. They did mix with some of the northernmost Amerind societies which granted them the most original presence of Amerind DNA in the New World.

There are a myriad of genetic studies to prove such but that’ll be for another time as that would take a hell of a discussion and having the sources readily available.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-29-2018, 08:07 PM
Latin Americans are incredibly racist people. You can clearly see this from their soap operas. This isn't a big surprise.

Selurong
06-29-2018, 08:08 PM
Then of course, everyone is related genetically if you go back far enough. Nevertheless, I do recall the presence of uniquely Amerind DNA in Asia was actually due to some Amerinds migrating back into Asia and mixing wih a few societies there, particularly the ones in Siberia. The only Amerind populace that is genetically on par with Orientals are the Inuit who are actually recent arrivals to the Americas from Siberia. They did mix with some of the northernmost Amerind societies which granted them the most original presence of Amerind DNA in the New World.

There are a myriad of genetic studies to prove such but that’ll be for another time as that would take a hell of a discussion and having the sources readily available.Actually. Native American genes not only back migrated to Asia via Russia they also migrated back to Asia via Latinos sailing to the Philippines...

Here's a quote from colonial chronicles...

"In 1787 the garrison at Manila consisted of one regiment of Mexicans comprising one thousand three hundred men, two artillery companies of eighty men each, three cavalry companies of fifty men each." La Pérouse, ii, p. 368."

Some soldiers sent to the Philippines even came from Peru...

Second Book of the Second Part of the Conquests of the Filipinas Islands, and Chronicle of the Religious of Our Father, St. Augustine" (Zamboanga City History) "He (Governor Don Sebastían Hurtado de Corcuera) brought a great reënforcements of soldiers, many of them from Perú, as he made his voyage to Acapulco from that kingdom."

Most of the Latinos sent to the Philippines were Mestizos, Mullatoes or Native Americans instead of pure Spaniards. The colonial administration even complained about this...

Letter from Fajardo to Felipe III

"The infantry does not amount to two hundred men, in three companies. If these men were that number, and Spaniards, it would not be so bad; but, although I have not seen them, because they have not yet arrived here, I am told that they are, as at other times, for the most part boys, mestizos, and mulattoes, with some Indians (Native Americans). There is no little cause for regret in the great sums that reënforcements of such men waste for, and cost, your Majesty. I cannot see what betterment there will be until your Majesty shall provide it, since I do not think, that more can be done in Nueva Spaña, although the viceroy must be endeavoring to do so, as he is ordered."

Kamal900
06-29-2018, 08:11 PM
And there are people claiming that Latinos are not racists and so on, lol. They're far more racist than Whites even.

Selurong
06-29-2018, 08:12 PM
Latin Americans are incredibly racist people. You can clearly see this from their soap operas. This isn't a big surprise.And whites were the direct beneficiaries of the racist system jee I wonder who taught them to be racist.

Kamal900
06-29-2018, 08:16 PM
And whites were the direct beneficiaries of the racist system jee I wonder who taught them to be racist.

Nobody really. Racism can be found in just every society and nationality. Whites in reality are the least racist in comparison to other races.

ChildrenFromTheSun
06-29-2018, 08:16 PM
Actually. Native American genes not only back migrated to Asia via Russia they also migrated back to Asia via Latinos sailing to the Philippines...

Here's a quote from colonial chronicles...

"In 1787 the garrison at Manila consisted of one regiment of Mexicans comprising one thousand three hundred men, two artillery companies of eighty men each, three cavalry companies of fifty men each." La Pérouse, ii, p. 368."

Some soldiers sent to the Philippines even came from Peru...

Second Book of the Second Part of the Conquests of the Filipinas Islands, and Chronicle of the Religious of Our Father, St. Augustine" (Zamboanga City History) "He (Governor Don Sebastían Hurtado de Corcuera) brought a great reënforcements of soldiers, many of them from Perú, as he made his voyage to Acapulco from that kingdom."

Most of the Latinos sent to the Philippines were Mestizos, Mullatoes or Native Americans instead of pure Spaniards. The colonial administration even complained about this...

Letter from Fajardo to Felipe III

"The infantry does not amount to two hundred men, in three companies. If these men were that number, and Spaniards, it would not be so bad; but, although I have not seen them, because they have not yet arrived here, I am told that they are, as at other times, for the most part boys, mestizos, and mulattoes, with some Indians (Native Americans). There is no little cause for regret in the great sums that reënforcements of such men waste for, and cost, your Majesty. I cannot see what betterment there will be until your Majesty shall provide it, since I do not think, that more can be done in Nueva Spaña, although the viceroy must be endeavoring to do so, as he is ordered."

That took place as well but I doubt this can address the presence of Amerind DNA in Siberia (which was a much earlier occurrence), but it does address its presence in the Philippines.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-29-2018, 08:25 PM
And whites were the direct beneficiaries of the racist system jee I wonder who taught them to be racist.

Racism is the norm throughout the world. It doesn't need to be taught. It's a natural inclination.

Kriptc06
06-29-2018, 08:26 PM
oh god :picard2:

Black Panther
06-29-2018, 08:47 PM
And there are people claiming that Latinos are not racists and so on, lol. They're far more racist than Whites even.

Whites are the biggest racists. Latinos are mostly self-haters since most of them ain't even White.

B01AB20
06-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Imitating blacks making simian gestures is intended to be racist and derogatory as it tries to equate apes with blacks.

But why making the slant eyes gesture is racist?, what negative connotations it has?.

Only because the race paranoid and ultra politically-correct american or british mass-media says so?

I remember the spanish basketball team making the same gesture promoting some olimpic or world championship celebrated in China.

https://media.zenfs.com/es-ES/blogs/findandoguerrillaes/seleccion_baloncesto_china.jpg

It was an official foto and promotion, nothing spontaneous, because they thought it was a gesture of simpathy and empathy with chinese people.

Of course the paranoid above mentioned said it was very racist, but AFAIK the chinese didn't complain at all.

Carlito's Way
06-29-2018, 10:52 PM
Sure. Keep coming up with excuses for why this clearly brown NA chick thought she was a criolla with a tan.

yeah and keep making up fairytales that no one believes

Óttar
06-30-2018, 12:57 AM
yeah and keep making up fairytales that no one believes

You mean to tell me what I saw with my very own eyes was a lie? Mofo' you outta pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg

These mofo's barely even know they're native... "100% Dominican" Where the f_ do you think Dominicans come from? Check out dude at 3:40... He didn't even know he was NA.

One guy's 3.5% Black, I guess now he has carte blanche to call everybody 'nigga.'

♥ Lily ♥
06-30-2018, 01:30 AM
Here is why Mexicans are untrustworthy people and last time I recalled they're also Top 4 people in the world who lies alot. Well, after Korea beating Germany allowing Mexican team to go through the next round of 16 finals from 2018 Worldcup, many Mexicans celebrated their successful Worldcup and even thanked Korea for eliminating Germany out of next round. But they left with racist remark with slant eye gesture at TV broadcast. Do Mexicans and Argentinians knows that their race is mongrel race? Not too mention their capitals are among worst rape & murder capital of the world.

https://i.imgur.com/Bohklqh.jpg

http://soda.donga.com/Main/3/all/37/1368500/1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 740525002/

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... st-gesture

^ copied it... I didnt write it..

I must admit that it's infantile, incredibly immature, and rude behaviour. It's shocking and appalling, especially considering that many so-called 'Latin Americans' have Amerindian features who descended from Mongol people. You'd expect uncivilised kids to behave like that in some low-class school playground, but not grown adults who should have better mannerisms.

Why care for the views of a fat and renowned Argentine football cheat like Maradona?! His drug-addled head is full of cocaine, and cocaine causes holes in the brain according to researchers.

He looks like he's pregnant with quadruplets! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ttlr9&s=8#.WzbcWHhH2b8

He's tried numerous times to rudely insult English and American people during his interviews in the media, but few people care for this junkie's drug-head opinon. (His idols are the commies Che Guevara and the mouthy Hugo Chavez :rolleyes: .... both dead, thankfully. I can't stand Maradona nor Chavez.) I just switch-off if I see him talking as I don't care to listen to him. Nobody sane cares for his irrelevant cocaine-head opinion.

Such a has-been.
https://images.complex.com/complex/images/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/mqmltpsgydailbv4x6ur/fat-diego-maradona

Gobby, rude, mouthy, awful dress sense.. that's how his parents raised this tacky drug-addict. His head is full of cocaine crap and his stomach is full of junk too.
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--8YkUaZ63--/18s15rgxhr3vejpg.jpg

Who is he to mock people with slanted eyes...:eek: look at his eyes in this pic!
http://www.images22.com/pics/04/diego-maradona-fat.jpg

Bad hairstyle for this wannabe blond ... he looks like a clown.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/81/82/c6/8182c603a33e1f2732c1d670b3170fe6--blond.jpg
http://www.etoday.ru/uploads/2008/10/31/maradona_blonde_2000.jpg

Diego Maradona cheating against England in the 1986 World Cup final with a handball 'goal' for Argentina to win the world cup. The English invented the game of football - and a rule is that the ball has to be kicked into the net with the foot... not punched into the net with the hand. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ccNkksrfls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1CdvwLCtso