PDA

View Full Version : Which Phenotype tend to have the Adam's apple? Do you have it?

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 02:53 PM
Ectomorphs ,especially atlantid and meds come to mind but let's check.
Which phenotypes do you think tend to have the adam's apple if at all it is phenotype influenced trait? Do you have it? I dohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180629/9f20118e1165ca1451f3e85859aa01ed.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Randulf
06-29-2018, 03:46 PM
Ronaldo. Atlanto med + steroids

Harkonnen
06-29-2018, 03:48 PM
All men should have apple, I guess some could have it more pronounced.

nightrider+
06-29-2018, 03:50 PM
Ronaldo. Atlanto med

:icon_lol:

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 04:19 PM
I think atlantid and meds are the one in which it is usually more visible.

WhiteGoblin
06-29-2018, 04:26 PM
Asian phenotypes. they're visible on all Asians. Meds have a more visible Adams apples compared to other caucasians

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Asian phenotypes. they're visible on all Asians. Meds have a more visible Adams apples compared to other caucasiansI never noticed this but now i looked at some pictures and it is indeed true. Maybe a neanderhal/denisovan trait? Since it seems to be found more prominenly in western europe and asia?

Jana
06-29-2018, 04:38 PM
Noric/dinaric

Stears has very pronounced adam's apple, I think it's high testosterone trait. :)

IncelSlayer
06-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Biggest diference makes neck diameter and fat.

Noric/dinaric

Stears has very pronounced adam's apple, I think it's high testosterone trait. :)

Thats because Stears neck is the size of a straw.

cyberlorian
06-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Noric/dinaric

I think Stears look like Nordid + Pamirid or just Norid (Nordid + Dinarid).

Actually I cannot differentiate Pamirid and Dinarid :D

IncelSlayer
06-29-2018, 04:49 PM

Offtopic but Stears has nothing dinarid whatsover.

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Noric/dinaric

Stears has very pronounced adam's apple, I think it's high testosterone trait. :)Probably true, but what selected positively this trait?
I mean , i don't think it gives an advantage in a natural environment so, for some reason it must have been sexual selection. Women were attracted to man with that trait which i find a bit "irrational". They liked it just for the heck of it

IncelSlayer
06-29-2018, 04:53 PM
Probably true, but what selected positively this trait?
I mean , i don't think it gives an advantage in a natural environment so, for some reason it must have been sexual selection. Women were attracted to man with that trait which i find a bit "irrational". They liked it just for the heck of it

You dont understand.If a man adam's apple is not visible then it either means he has hormonal problems(did not pass yet through puberty), has a very fat/musculous neck or is a women.

Jana
06-29-2018, 04:56 PM

I think he is Noric + Neo-Danubian.

His father looks Pamirid influenced.

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 04:56 PM
You dont understand.If a man adam's apple is not visible then it either means he has hormonal problems(did not pass yet through puberty), has a very fat/musculous neck or is a women.

I think at parity of muscle it's clear that some people have it more protruding than others

Jana
06-29-2018, 04:57 PM
Offtopic but Stears has nothing dinarid whatsover.

not true.

cyberlorian
06-29-2018, 04:59 PM
I think he is Noric + Neo-Danubian.

His father looks Pamirid influenced.

You might be correct. There are some types that I cannot differentiate them from each other. For example:

Dinarid and Pamirid

Litorid and Iranid

Berid and Atlanto Mediterranid

Keltic Nordid and Norid

IncelSlayer
06-29-2018, 05:00 PM
I think at parity of muscle it's clear that some people have it more protruding than others

height and hormones during puberty , but biggest visible difference gives fat and overall size of the neck and also posture isvery important for protusion of it.

gıulıoımpa
06-29-2018, 05:07 PM
height and hormones during puberty , but biggest visible difference gives fat and overall size of the neck and also posture isvery important for protusion of it.Posture is very important. You are right.

Do you think that neck attach point relative to the head (Which is different in various phenotypes) can affect it too?

NSXD60
06-30-2018, 05:09 AM
Wish mine would vanish, too hard to shave.

Papastratosels26
06-30-2018, 05:16 AM
All the males have adam apple.

Vyacheslav
06-30-2018, 05:52 AM
Yes, I have strongly expressed an Adam's apple :)

Zroota
06-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Ronaldo. Atlanto med + steroids
I actually thought of Ronaldo when I saw this thread. His Adam's apple is too ostensible.

gıulıoımpa
06-30-2018, 10:23 AM
Wish mine would vanish, too hard to shave.

good thing my beard does not go as down...cuts on there are not pleasant i guess

WhiteGoblin
06-30-2018, 04:00 PM
Noric/dinaric

Yes it is indeed. This actually fits the theory of why Asians have visible Adams apples and it's because of their higher average testosterone. Same goes for meds. male pattern baldness is also an illustration of high testosterone. Only certain countries have high percentages of male pattern baldness and they are usually west Asian or Mediterranean