PDA

View Full Version : Which are in your opinion the fakest conflicts in modern history of Europe?

Voskos
06-29-2018, 11:33 PM
For me:

Greek-FYROM
Albania-FYROM
Serbia-Albania
Bosnia-Serbia

are all fake, artificial conflicts provoked in order to serve interests of other countries.

Trilecce
06-29-2018, 11:37 PM
For me:

Greek-FYROM
Albania-FYROM
Serbia-Albania
Bosnia-Serbia

are all fake, artificial conflicts provoked in order to serve interests of other countries.

Would you like to be an albanian living in Belgrade, or a Serb in Albania? Would you think it was fake if you were any of those mentioned. FYROM, Bosnia has no real problems with anyone. But Albania and Serbia are on a whole other level, you dont really understand this I believe.

Voskos
06-29-2018, 11:39 PM
Would you like to be an albanian living in Belgrade, or a Serb in Albania? Would you think it was fake if you were any of those mentioned. FYROM, Bosnia has no real problems with anyone. But Albania and Serbia are on a whole other level, you dont really understand this I believe.

you are talking post-conflict, so yes now the situation is very fucked up. But the way it all started and escalated was unnatural, pushed and supported by interests foreign to the region.

Tauromachos
06-29-2018, 11:39 PM
The conflict between Mainland Greeks and Non Mainland Greeks

Voskos
06-29-2018, 11:41 PM
The conflict between Mainland Greeks and Non Mainland Greeks

lmao

Gladutz
06-29-2018, 11:41 PM
I can agree that one of the fakest conflicts in modern history of Europe is Serbia-Albania becasue the albanian people have been manipulated by the americans to create an US base in Kosovo.

Voskos
06-29-2018, 11:58 PM
I can agree that one of the fakest conflicts in modern history of Europe is Serbia-Albania becasue the albanian people have been manipulated by the americans to create an US base in Kosovo.

what about Greece-FYROM?

Voskos
06-30-2018, 12:01 AM
And Cyprus issue? Why did the Brits want division? Was it not to be able to keep their bases :)?

Trilecce
06-30-2018, 11:22 AM
you are talking post-conflict, so yes now the situation is very fucked up. But the way it all started and escalated was unnatural, pushed and supported by interests foreign to the region.

You still dont understand... It os not like we lived in peace with one another before the war. For at least 150 years there has been strict segregation between us. Genetics tell us that this hatred may have been as old as 1500 years (since they came to balkans). Serbs and albanians have always been neighbours. From their proto-state Raska untill today. They have some of our dna thanks to the assimilation of christian albanians. But we have almost no dna from them.

Papastratosels26
06-30-2018, 11:38 AM
Balkan conflicts....

Jehan
06-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Russia and European union.