PDA

View Full Version : Miss Ireland: "I can't stand Irish men anymore"

Beorn
03-21-2011, 05:15 AM
Before reading this shit, see this "Irish" lasses ancestry.

'My grandmother is Swedish and my dad is part-Italian, so as a family we have always been open,' she said.

So you're about as Irish as a Swedish meatball.

Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1368066/Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us.html)

:cam:
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1368066/Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us.html)
A white girl with a black cock stain on her history! Who'da funk it? :confused:

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1368066/Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us.html)

Breedingvariety
03-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Miss Ireland
She cheated by having black boyfriend. Even though she is stunning. She could be good addition to Irish nation.

Loki
03-21-2011, 06:16 AM
What a cunt. She's gorgeous though. I <3 Irish girls.

Breedingvariety
03-21-2011, 06:16 AM
I don't get it:

Debaser11
03-21-2011, 06:21 AM
We'll see how long this lasts. Modern women who date blacks seem to enjoy grandstanding rather than looking after their own safety and long term well-being. It's been well-documented that blacks don't make good husbands. Why does a white women throw her better options away so readily? The media does promote these types of relationships as chic. I guess she wants to be another Heidi Klum or something. But relationships like this are proof of how susceptible women are to media influence. Fifty years ago, this would have been inconceivable.

Thorum
03-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Oh, come on y'all. With a name like "Manners", he can't be all bad...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/gotomanners

http://www.gotomanners.com/

Debaser11
03-21-2011, 06:42 AM
The comments are pretty bad, too.

"I thought Ireland was more tolerant."

Uh, okay. It's no wonder non-Europeans/non-whites think of us as empty slates void of any ethnic identity. We don't seem to care about whatever it is that makes us, us.

Throw it all away on your ill-fancied Romeo & Juliet sentimentality you rebellious fool.

Thorum
03-21-2011, 06:52 AM
The best comments from the comments on the story?

"He looks like a miserable git" and

"I think he is ugly, and its not because he is black..."

Debaser11
03-21-2011, 07:08 AM
^Haha, yeah.

So frightened are they at the prospect of even being called a "racist" that they put that little disclaimer on at the end when it should be totally unwarranted if we are truly "post racial" and "see past race." I mean, all the person did was call him "ugly." I've been called much worse. No disclaimers due to my ethnicity.

But you know, if you think about it and read between the lines, the fact that that person wrote "and its not because he is black" absolutely reflects a guilty conscience. I mean, if you're not feeling guilty about calling a black man "ugly" because you truly don't think blacks are uglier on the whole, why do you even need to clarify? I mean, no one ever feels guilty about calling generally attractive races and ethnicities "ugly." That is very telling. You never hear:

"not that all Swedish people are ugly."

or

"not that all Danes are ugly."

The subtext to the comment is almost "this guy is ugly and we all know it's because he has those primitive features a lot of blacks have that are not desirable especially next to this woman's beauty but it's mean to think that way so I'll try not to think that while also pointing out the obvious."

Breedingvariety
03-21-2011, 07:36 AM
European beauty has been carved by process of harsh selection which was unintentionally accompanied with move away from African traits. If we don't want discrimination, we should evaluate everybody according to the same standards, what puts Sub-Saharan Africans below vast majority of Europeans in many respects. In particular regarding beauty.

The Ripper
03-21-2011, 07:43 AM
This seems to be quite typical of Miss Someplaces.

Former Miss Finland Viivi Pumpanen

http://is11.snstatic.fi/kuvat/Viivi%20Pumpanen%20muutti%20avoliittoon%20ja%20sai %20missijuhlat/img-1288334616677.jpg

Another Miss Finland contestant (I hear she's about to convert to Islam):

http://www.seiska.fi/c/87840/8767_PARI560.jpg

Breedingvariety
03-21-2011, 07:49 AM

Even though they are foreigners or Muslims, I can understand such unions.

poiuytrewq0987
03-21-2011, 08:01 AM
I don't get it:

It means she wasn't out of your league after all... ;)

Fortis in Arduis
03-21-2011, 09:17 AM
http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2008/06/race-king-kong.jpg

BIG!
BLACK!
COCK!

poiuytrewq0987
03-21-2011, 09:50 AM
BIG!

BLACK!

COCK! (http://www.tbhostedgalleries.com/galleries/templates/insanecockbrothas/7/icb-550x80.gif)

Joe McCarthy
03-21-2011, 10:15 AM
I've noticed that redheads and females with Irish surnames tend to have an abundance of mixers in the US. I'm extra careful with these types as a consequence.

Fortis in Arduis
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
I've noticed that redheads and females with Irish surnames tend to have an abundance of mixers in the US. I'm extra careful with these types as a consequence.

Yeah you should, they might have STIs, and give you cock rot or cat AIDS.

Joe McCarthy
03-21-2011, 11:13 AM
I've also noticed that Serbian men in the US will screw anything that moves. I know that will shock libre.

Midnattsol
03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
I've also noticed that Serbian men in the US will screw anything that moves. I know that will shock libre.

Almost all men would.

These women must think: "Am i not so cool for having a black guy!" Rarely there is something more than commercial and "feminist rebellion" against "evil awful racist white men."

Nglund
03-21-2011, 12:45 PM
'What colour my skin is doesn't matter to him and what colour his skin is doesn't matter to me.'

[...]she feels that now that Ireland is a multi-cultural society, people should be educated.
'I think that Ireland is so rich in many cultures and often times preconceived notions influence how people treat others who are of different colour, creed or sexuality.

'We need to help break down the barriers that sometimes build up in our homes, schools and society. The way to do this is by educating people.'

Think of the kids you slut, think about the kids!:mad:

Debaser11
03-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Almost all men would.

Completely not true. Though I would go along with the idea that most would. But there are many men who have more standards than you let on. Maybe you should try hanging around different men if you feel otherwise?

These women must think: "Am i not so cool for having a black guy!" Rarely there is something more than commercial and "feminist rebellion" against "evil awful racist white men."

Yeah. The interesting thing also was in her comment she said "anymore."
As in "I can't stand Irish men anymore."

She's what? Twenty-one. She's that "familiar" with Irish men? Her own comment unwittingly casts her as someone who's been around the block quite a bit, so to speak.

"I've tried and I've tried, but I just can't stand Irish men anymore!"

or

"I just can't stand vanilla ice cream anymore. Give me chocolate!"

At the very least it comes off as comical given her age. She's pretty young to just completely give up on her ethnic group.

Lábaru
03-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Another thing in common with Ireland and Spain, both have beautiful and silly Miss.

Don
03-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Zoophilia.

Bloodeagle
03-21-2011, 01:58 PM
"I've tried and I've tried, but I just can't stand Irish men anymore!"

or

"I just can't stand vanilla ice cream anymore. Give me chocolate!"

At the very least it comes off as comical given her age. She's pretty young to just completely give up on her ethnic group.

Once you've gone black there's no turning back! ;)

Zoophilia.

These women remind me of those people you see in public, who like the attention of an exotic pet. Like the vegetarian who walks his pot bellied pig through the park or the iguana man on a unicycle. :D

Joe McCarthy
03-21-2011, 02:12 PM
It may be hard to fathom for most outside the US, but in America there is still a large core population of conservative Protestants that frowns on sexual permissiveness. Unsurprisingly, they're mostly Anglos ethnically. So it's not unusual to find men who can keep it zipped for the most part.

Ibericus
03-21-2011, 02:43 PM
It's disgusting, what did she found in that gorilla ? doesn't she like irish guys ?

Sahson
03-21-2011, 03:17 PM
My soul just died.

Osweo
03-21-2011, 03:59 PM

The whole distasteful 'Miss' phenomenon is all about "Hey, look at ME! MEEEEEEE!"

The whole distasteful 'Miscegenation' phenomenon is all about "Hey, look at ME! MEEEEEEE!"

:chin:

... I'm beginning to see the vague outlines of a tendency of sorts here...

Hehe, and the idiotic comments these pitiful individuals come out with all focus on the colour... Problem is, skin pigmentation is the LEAST of the differences at work. Having spent more than 50,000 years apart in utterly different worlds has had much more important consequences than colour. If people from Zaire were exactly like us in every way apart from the colour, few would have such a problem with this phenomenon.

It is imperative that we ourselves don't help perpetuate the colour issue in our speech on the ethno-racial problem, as it's far too easy for our opponents to dismiss.

Baron Samedi
03-21-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm not being pro or against anything here.... But what if some of these cases do truly love each other?

Are you just supposed to ignore your feelings because of some sort of unwritten racial preservation rule?

Not trying to start an argument here, but it's a legit question.

I fell madly in love with a lady with Lebanese ancestry when I was in college, but she was raised in America. Culturally (if you want to call it that) she was similar to me... But ethnically she obviously was not.

Still my heart burned for her, all the same....

The Ripper
03-21-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm not being pro or against anything here.... But what if some of these cases do truly love each other?

Are you just supposed to ignore your feelings because of some sort of unwritten racial preservation rule?

I fell madly in love with a lady with Lebanese ancestry when I was in college, but she was raised in America. Culturally (if you want to call it that) she was similar to me... But ethnically she obviously was not.

I think most here take offense because she makes herself an advocate of multiculturalism and interracial relationships. She doesn't talk about herself, she condemns all Irish men and is a shameless advocate of anti-European politics.

Sahson
03-21-2011, 04:30 PM

I hate to admit this now, but I was a product of the multi-culturalist machine. I ate up the multi-culturalist idea when it was fed into my brain in 3rd grade, and who wouldn't? Your best friends at the time are Indian, Chinese, South african(dutch ancestry), Belgian, and add a few other nations in the mix. I've had an egyptian friend, a friend from Kazakhstan, a south korean, Japanese friend. You name it.

This was my primary class
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62687_437523136637_520841637_5647794_1398030_n.jpg

Probably a lot different from you guys, I got it convinced in my teens that I had to mate with another ethnicity. Chinese ethnic, or a mixed, it didn't really matter as long as they weren't white. I thought causcasian = incest. I had that in my head.

I've had a change of heart since then, I feel embarrassed about the whole ordeal... I don't discriminate other races so much. I have a persian friend, she's attractive, I'll admit it, green eyes, olive skin, thin waist, nice hips and her face is similar to a caucasian structure. However I am more inclined for a white girl now. Redheads are a bonus too.

My point is some people are fed this crap, they eat it up, and think their commitment is helping making the world a better place, helping globalization, when really they're just a useful idiot. Some want a unified language, thinking that will end all war...

Osweo
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM

Who's stupid enough to wander into the quagmire this post leads to? I'll have a go! :D

These are obviously nuanced matters. Lebs and ... what you are ;) ... is a sub-racial thing, biologically. These 'miss' Tarts and their palaeonegrid partners is a full racial difference, with all that implies in the deep hard-wiring of their minds and bodies. Americanised Lebs (of a Christian background?) and Americans have a cultural avenue open to them (though it may well have turned out more distant than you thought). Even here, however, there is cause for some concern if such trends are widespread. Americanisation is in danger of becoming a de-culturing - a settling for the 'lowest common denominator' - because of the sheer width of types who are getting shoe-horned into the definition.

Aino
03-21-2011, 04:37 PM
I am confused. Where does she say she can't stand Irish men anymore?

anonymaus
03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
I can't stand Irish men anymore

And who could fault her for that?

Eldritch
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
It may be hard to fathom for most outside the US, but in America there is still a large core population of conservative Protestants that frowns on sexual permissiveness.

You're projecting on others your own inability to fathom the fact that outside the US people are individuals too.

Treffie
03-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Not that I care who she sleeps with, but

I think that Ireland is so rich in many cultures

Yep. Brainwashed.

poiuytrewq0987
03-21-2011, 06:47 PM
I hate to admit this now, but I was a product of the multi-culturalist machine. I ate up the multi-culturalist idea when it was fed into my brain in 3rd grade, and who wouldn't? Your best friends at the time are Indian, Chinese, South african(dutch ancestry), Belgian, and add a few other nations in the mix. I've had an egyptian friend, a friend from Kazakhstan, a south korean, Japanese friend. You name it.

This was my primary class
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62687_437523136637_520841637_5647794_1398030_n.jpg

Probably a lot different from you guys, I got it convinced in my teens that I had to mate with another ethnicity. Chinese ethnic, or a mixed, it didn't really matter as long as they weren't white. I thought causcasian = incest. I had that in my head.

I've had a change of heart since then, I feel embarrassed about the whole ordeal... I don't discriminate other races so much. I have a persian friend, she's attractive, I'll admit it, green eyes, olive skin, thin waist, nice hips and her face is similar to a caucasian structure. However I am more inclined for a white girl now. Redheads are a bonus too.

My point is some people are fed this crap, they eat it up, and think their commitment is helping making the world a better place, helping globalization, when really they're just a useful idiot. Some want a unified language, thinking that will end all war...

PM me her phone number.

Osweo
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
PM me her phone number.

His nursery school teacher is nice in the pic, but will be a bit old for you now... :p

Troll's Puzzle
03-21-2011, 08:13 PM
I can't stand them either. We've got something in common! tell it like it is, sister. You go girl! :thumbs

Troll's Puzzle
03-21-2011, 08:15 PM
She seems to be rather a progressive and harmonious leptomorphic type while he is clearly unprogressive and somewhat disharmonious pyknic body type

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2n740sw.jpg

antonio
03-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Indeed a pretty whore. Although she had nothing about Irish. And even less her future descendants. :D

Debaser11
03-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Are you just supposed to ignore your feelings because of some sort of unwritten racial preservation rule.

In some cases, yes. This new age notion where you have intercourse and marry who ever gets you hot has never really existed in history before we became so modern and "enlightened." I'm not advocating going back to Elizabethan rigidity in terms of dating, but a little balance would be nice.

Also, if ethnic pride were actually promoted and viewed as something important not to just be thrown in the trash, you'd see a lot less of this. I know when I became more cognizant of my ethnic background, it actually affected who I wanted to date. So one must take into consideration what is promoted in the media and culture.

Especially in this case, I don't think I'm going off on a limb saying that this is a damned fetish similar to the analogy Bloodeagle used based on who she's dating and what's she's said in the article. She seems very vindictive. Her choice reeks of grandstanding. I wouldn't be surprised if she were doing this just rub it in Irish men's faces. How humilating is it to be told by the woman who is basically deemed to be the most beautiful of your kind, and indeed is symbolic of your own people's beauty, that she basically detests all of you so much that a lowly black immigrant is preferable? It's utterly emasculating and demoralizing. Every man in Ireland who is not completely asleep at the wheel feels this even if they put on an heir of tolerance. This is treachery of the worst kind even if no one in mainstream society has guts enough to say so.

I think the instances where people from different races actually connect with each other on a deeper level than they would with someone who is of their own kind are actually extremely rare even in an age where the commonalities between Europeans are utterly ignored.

rustyshiv
03-21-2011, 09:24 PM
I've seen better, she sounds like some white women I've met, after dating some loser white guys, they decide to date a black guy, then talk about how great it is then BAM they're married to a white guy. You ask them what went wrong they say "It was the most horrible experience ever."

So I say come back to her in a couple years, and I'll bet she'll be with a Irish/white guy.

CelticTemplar
03-21-2011, 10:17 PM
It's quite simple, she is no longer Irish, no longer my Ayran sister. She is a mongrel. Period. End of story.

Bari
03-21-2011, 10:30 PM
The best thing to do Imo if you oppose such unions is to give them as little attention as possible, as the people critisizing her only give her more a feeling of being a victimized martyr. I am sure she as many others in similar cases like the rise this is causing and feel a contemporary exitement by doing the "taboo". Sort of like teenagers that try to appear extreme in some sort of way(clothing, opinions) to get attention from their surroundings. Silent exclusion does wonders.

Himera
03-21-2011, 10:39 PM
The best thing to do Imo if you oppose such unions is to give them as little attention as possible, as the people critisizing her only give her more a feeling of being a victimized martyr. I am sure she as many others in similar cases like the rise this is causing and feel a contemporary exitement by doing the "taboo". Sort of like teenagers that try to appear extreme in some sort of way(clothing, opinions) to get attention from their surroundings. Silent exclusion does wonders.

Completely agree , this could be apllied about Albanians too...:thumbs up

Bari
03-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Completely agree , this could be apllied about Albanians too...:thumbs up

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1491/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1491R-1155671.jpg
:)

Himera
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1491/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1491R-1155671.jpg
:)

Make me mijau if you can !:p

Hess
03-27-2011, 02:35 PM
It's quite simple, she is no longer Irish, no longer my Ayran sister. She is a mongrel. Period. End of story.

Well, I I'm certainly disappointed with her as well, but I don't know if I would take it that far.

Sexual attraction is a very complex chemical reaction based on a myriad of factors, both biological and social.

She obviously cares more about screwing that guy than she does about European solidarity :fponder:

Debaser11
03-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Well, I I'm certainly disappointed with her as well, but I don't know if I would take it that far.

Sexual attraction is a very complex chemical reaction based on a myriad of factors, both biological and social.

She obviously cares more about screwing that guy than she does about European solidarity :fponder:

Therein lies the problem. Lusting after a black is apparently more important than perserving her country's identity. To be fair, it's a common problem. However, she rubbed salt in the wound by also denigrating her own men in the process just like a common whore. And just imagine if it had been a white guy with an Asian chick.

"I just can't stand white women anymore."

Or imagine anyone talking that way about black women (whether it were a white man or a black man).

It would be an instant national scandal and the end of the line for that person's fame. They'd simply be infamous.

I don't blame any white for renouncing any sentimentality toward her. Frankly, there are not enough synonyms for the word "cheap" to describe her.

Hess
03-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Therein lies the problem. Lusting after a black is apparently more important than perserving her country's identity. To be fair, it's a common problem. However, she rubbed salt in the wound by also denigrating her own men in the process just like a common whore. And just imagine if it had been a white guy with an Asian chick.

Or imagine anyone talking that way about black women (whether it were a white man or a black man).

It would be an instant national scandal and the end of the line for that person's fame. They'd simply be infamous.

I don't blame any white for renouncing any sentimentality toward her. Frankly, there are not enough synonyms for the word "cheap" to describe her.

What saddens me most is the double standard of not just the media, but our culture in general.

And while I have been known for picking on America quite a lot in the past, I can safely say that this double standard exists in every European country, much to my dismay.

The sad part is that minorities don't seem to realize that in the end, these double standards only patronize them.

la bombe
03-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Where does she she say that she can't stand Irish men? I didn't see that in the article.

I gotta say though, it must be true love based on how that guy looks. He must have a stunning personality.

lol

And just imagine if it had been a white guy with an Asian chick.

Guys say that all the time. I know plenty of men who exclusively like "exotic" women.

Guapo
03-30-2011, 05:08 PM
I can't stand Irish men either.

Davy Jones's Locker
03-30-2011, 07:59 PM

http://is11.snstatic.fi/kuvat/Viivi%20Pumpanen%20muutti%20avoliittoon%20ja%20sai %20missijuhlat/img-1288334616677.jpg

http://www.seiska.fi/c/87840/8767_PARI560.jpg

Pumpanen is with a man called Ahmad Pashman according to some google searches. Who is the second lady?

She seems to be rather a progressive and harmonious leptomorphic type while he is clearly unprogressive and somewhat disharmonious pyknic body type

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2n740sw.jpg

I forget who the guy in the picture is, some actor I think Agrippa explained once on Dodona, but it looks a bit like Derren Brown.

Debaser11
03-31-2011, 04:48 AM
Guys say that all the time. I know plenty of men who exclusively like "exotic" women.

These are not media figures, these "guys" who say it all the time. And there is no man who has publicly said "I'm not attracted to black women" who has avoided public lashing.

But all one has to do is look at the forum of beautiful non-European women to see the jealousy and two-faced nature of some women rear its ugly head. Some of the very same women who've gotten upset at men for finding "ethnics" attractive seem to have no problem lusting after Negros and other varieties of darky themselves within that thread's male counterpart.

la bombe
03-31-2011, 04:59 AM
But all one has to do is look at the forum of beautiful non-European women to see the jealousy and two-faced nature of some women rear its ugly head. Some of the very same women who've gotten upset at men for finding "ethnics" attractive seem to have no problem lusting after Negros and other varieties of darky themselves within that thread's male counterpart.

Right

Beautiful Non-European Women
Views: 60,298 Posts: 603

[SPLIT] Non-European Men to Die For!!
Views: 6,175 Posts: 64

:rolleyes:

Debaser11
03-31-2011, 05:03 AM
Right

Beautiful Non-European Women
Views: 60,298 Posts: 603

[SPLIT] Non-European Men to Die For!!
Views: 6,175 Posts: 64

:rolleyes:

Uh, okay....

Way to address the argument. The fact that there are more men who post on this forum and more men who find non-European women attractive than there are women who find non-European men attractive in no way exonerates the hypocrisy of some women I was alluding to earlier. I didn't say that men aren't hypocrites, either, btw. But you seem like to much of a gender-baiting feminist these days to notice that.

Dario Argento
03-31-2011, 05:31 AM
Negros in Western Countries should be gelded. Negros' lust to white women is definately uncontrollable and pathological.

The typical nigger will tell you Black women are the most attractive and bullshit like that, but in reality they lust about anything non-black that moves. They hate their own features to much, and as their nigger brains and IQ are too insignificant to evolve into their own, the only way they have to evolve themselves is attempting to breed with non-black woman.

Марко Краљевић
03-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Free will is a bitch, it can bite back and spill your guts out. Especially true for young people.

Aino
03-31-2011, 03:08 PM

How did she denigrate her own men and when and where did she say that she can't stand Irish men anymore?

Ivanushka-supertzar
03-31-2011, 04:06 PM

http://i.qkme.me/dkt.jpg

Monolith
03-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Negros' lust to white women is definately uncontrollable and pathological.
Wat you mean dawg? U think I could be a Negro?

How did she denigrate her own men and when and where did she say that she can't stand Irish men anymore?
I suppose it's just journalist sensationalism, as always.

Aino
03-31-2011, 04:50 PM
I suppose it's just journalist sensationalism, as always.

But was the quote published in any journal? Or was it something the OP came up with?

If you google "I can't stand Irish men anymore" you get exactly two hits: this thread and a similar thread on Skadi.

Eldritch
03-31-2011, 05:00 PM
Where does she she say that she can't stand Irish men? I didn't see that in the article.

But was the quote published in any journal? Or was it something the OP came up with?

If you google "I can't stand Irish men anymore" you get exactly two hits: this thread and a similar thread on Skadi.

Apparently she has said no such thing, indeed.

This thread doesn't do much to advance the gender relations on this forum, so it might be time for the closing statements from everyone.

Grey
03-31-2011, 05:20 PM
http://i.qkme.me/dkt.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5526/aintmad.jpg

Cedric
04-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Best of luck to her.

I just hope she's under no illusion that if they split up this can be something she just sweeps under the carpet...

Oh, and I wouldnt talk bad about Irish men either when your parents are anything but.

Beorn
04-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Why get so uppity about the headline? It wasn't my headline, it was the headline of the bloggers who initially brought the disgusting escapades of Miss Whatever her name, but I expect the sensational headline came from this little gem of brainwashing:

"We need to help break down the barriers that sometimes build up in our homes, schools and society. The way to do this is by educating people."

The "barriers" are "barriers" which have existed longer than this creature can hold a thought, and is the "barrier" by which the Irish became the nation they did. If these "barriers" are thought terrible enough to have to resort to "educating people" in order to destroy it, then it shows this creature has no duty to her nation and has no concern to the ultimate well being of her nation.

Agrippa
04-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I don't get it:

Me neither, he is not that attractive for a Negroid even, definitely another woman which can't decide for herself and should have been under the clan's protection...

Black Turlogh
05-08-2011, 05:53 PM
And who could fault her for that?

Fuck you too. :D

Could you be any more dramatic, I wonder? If you have any Aryan fantasies don't bother dragging us into them.

As for little Miss Brasser, her boyfriend there can have her. If he can stomach all that nauseating talk of love being in 'the heart and soul' then the two of them were clearly meant for each other.

EliasAlucard
06-20-2011, 07:51 AM

Still my heart burned for her, all the same....I believe you when you say you were in love with a Lebanese woman. But Lebanese are not on a par with Nigerians. There are most definitely ethnic differences between British and Lebanese folks, but nowhere nearly as huge racial differences between the two as between north Europeans and Nigerians.

You might as well have said you fell in love with a Georgian or Greek girl and compared them with Nigerians. Do you understand how offensive it is for Lebanese people to be compared with that Nigerian?

And in all seriousness: who cares about their feelings? I don't.

We're talking about the collective gene pool here, she has a responsibility for it as much as anyone else, not to mention preserving her ancestors' genealogy. The more people behave like her and that irresponsible spoiled brat of a twat Kim Kardashian, the more difficult it'll be in the future for any of us to find a racially pure partner.

“Love: biochemically, no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.” — Devil's Advocate

This is what she should reconsider ^^

I gotta say though, it must be true love based on how that guy looks. He must have a stunning personality.She probably doesn't even know what love is. She's probably with him because she thinks it's cool and rebellious to be with a black man. Or maybe she thinks males with extremely masculine looks are attractive. I'm willing to bet she's all for abortion too.

No sane woman in her right mind could love someone who looks like a beast. That she is attractive makes it even more of a "WTF!" case.

Me neither, he is not that attractive for a Negroid even, definitely another woman which can't decide for herself and should have been under the clan's protection...Spoken like a true prodigy.

Lurker
06-22-2011, 11:55 AM
She probably doesn't even know what love is. She's probably with him because she thinks it's cool and rebellious to be with a black man. Or maybe she thinks males with extremely masculine looks are attractive. I'm willing to bet she's all for abortion too.

Are you saying that black men have extremely masculine looks?

StonyArabia
06-25-2011, 11:35 PM
She probably did for a publicity stunt nothing more and nothing less.

BeerBaron
06-26-2011, 02:08 AM
We'll see how long this lasts. Modern women who date blacks seem to enjoy grandstanding rather than looking after their own safety and long term well-being. It's been well-documented that blacks don't make good husbands. Why does a white women throw her better options away so readily? The media does promote these types of relationships as chic. I guess she wants to be another Heidi Klum or something. But relationships like this are proof of how susceptible women are to media influence. Fifty years ago, this would have been inconceivable.

This is a good point, I would add its also been well documented that black male white female relationships are the least happy of all mixed race relations and that they are all less happy on average than same race relationships. But the media won't tell anyone that, go figure:rolleyes:

Argyll
09-30-2011, 05:08 PM

Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1368066/Miss-Ireland-Were-love-dont-care-racists-say-us.html)

She shouldn't be miss Ireland. A Miss Ireland should be 100% or as close as possible to it of Irish ancestry. She should be with only Irish men of 100% Irish ancestry. This is utter bullshite. The stupid bitch is killing the Celtic culture which has suffered enough of liberalism.

Boudica
10-01-2011, 10:35 AM
She shouldn't be miss Ireland. A Miss Ireland should be 100% or as close as possible to it of Irish ancestry. She should be with only Irish men of 100% Irish ancestry. This is utter bullshite. The stupid bitch is killing the Celtic culture which has suffered enough of liberalism.

I don't really see any problem with her ancestry in general, it's kind of shitty how people are making a big deal about her being half swede and half italian in the thread like it's a bad thing to be of this admixture in general, I say this putting the whole beauty pagent/miss Ireland thing aside.. But in terms of the Miss Ireland thing and who is crowned I can definitely understand why people would want her to be at least part Irish and if not Irish then at least some other type of celt.. The whole thing about her being with a gorilla is disgusting. However once again, in response to argyll's comment, I don't think that she should be bound to only being with men of a strict 100% Irish background, that sounds a bit ridiculous..

Contra Mundum
10-01-2011, 10:43 AM
She's a nigger loving dysfunctional Swede, need I say more?

Incal
10-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Are you saying that black men have extremely masculine looks?

And black women too lol.

research_centre
10-01-2011, 12:20 PM

WTF does she mean??? This bitch is crazy. What a disgrace. Her family are OPEN to what precisely from Italians and Swedes in her family to justifying mixing with Negroids? That is the most ignorant and self-justifying bullshite at the expense of her own family. She is a disgusting cow to me.

Sturmgewehr
10-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I don't get it:

The Black guy has a big cock like this guy in the pic.

Now u get it ???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OZ2mvHsp9dw/TTstVlXmWvI/AAAAAAAAAZo/AsR4KnCPMe0/s1600/1295719937208.jpg

StonyArabia
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
^ Dude that's a myth lol. You should take the media with a grain of salt bro, because they usually do stuff for publicity.

Beorn
10-06-2011, 11:36 PM
I don't really see any problem with her ancestry in general

That wasn't being questioned, it was her general non-Irish national approach to the situation. She is just another typical "European" living in another sector of Europe who is adamant in a claim to that particular European sector.

No offence, but this is perhaps an avenue Americans cannot understand regarding us Europeans.

Supreme American
10-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Nobody in their right mind would prefer a black over a white. Any basic glance at relevant statistics: crime, education, family abandonment, income, social disease... All tell everyone who the real garbage are: blacks.

It's also rather redundant to point this out but I will anyway. Nobody says a thing when someone blanket race-condemns whites... Imagine she said this about blacks?

Jake Featherston
10-07-2011, 04:39 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/20/article-1368066-0B40851E00000578-522_468x431.jpg

This picture is hilarious. I mean, she looks like an advertisement for angels, and he looks like a sullen, ignorant, dumb animal brute who hates her just as much as he hates everyone else. What could she possibly see in that cruel scowl? Its absurd! After he breaks her ribs for talking back to him, she'll quietly move on, but there won't be a story about that, presumably.

research_centre
10-07-2011, 11:03 AM
That wasn't being questioned, it was her general non-Irish national approach to the situation. She is just another typical "European" living in another sector of Europe who is adamant in a claim to that particular European sector.

No offence, but this is perhaps an avenue Americans cannot understand regarding us Europeans.

I am with Boudica on this one. Trust, European Americans understand entirely.

If anyone is just living in another sector without claims genetically to that sector, they have no right to claim anything.

Contra Mundum
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/20/article-1368066-0B40851E00000578-522_468x431.jpg

This picture is hilarious. I mean, she looks like an advertisement for angels, and he looks like a sullen, ignorant, dumb animal brute who hates her just as much as he hates everyone else. What could she possibly see in that cruel scowl? Its absurd! After he breaks her ribs for talking back to him, she'll quietly move on, but there won't be a story about that, presumably.

Not all blacks are violent, if they're domesticated. :ohwell:

The picture of them together reminds me of Beauty and the Beast or King Kong with Fay Wray. http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm308/Lozanka34/emoticons/ape.gif

Mordid
10-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Fuck sake! What the fuck is wrong with white women like her?

Argyll
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Fuck sake! What the fuck is wrong with white women like her?

I don't know. She should be shot by a firing squad in my opinion. She's going to be one of the enders of the Celtic people :cry:

Money Shot
10-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I read the article.

I looked at the picture.

I threw up a little bit in my mouth. :sick2:

That's all I got.

Argyll
10-07-2011, 11:56 AM
I read the article.

I looked at the picture.

I threw up a little bit in my mouth. :sick2:

That's all I got.

Awful, ain't it?

Eliades
10-24-2011, 06:39 PM
What I don't get is why she'd date him in the first place, since he's definitly one ugly mofo, nothing really to do with the IR aspect.

Anthropologique
10-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Yes, the guy is extremely ugly.

Queen B
10-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Not only she chose him
http://db3.stb.s-msn.com/i/A1/ECCFBA939943DF3CB2CC34BEA3B99.jpg
because she can't stand people like him:

http://malemail.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/jamie-dornan.jpg

She didn't even choose someone like him:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8400000/Morgan-derek-morgan-8484070-800-600.jpg

She is beautiful but she is :loco::loco:

hajduk
10-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Not only she chose him

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8400000/Morgan-derek-morgan-8484070-800-600.jpg

Yea I wondered that myself too. There are far better looking negroes, this guy looks like a turd

Sebastianus Rex
10-24-2011, 07:31 PM
:crazy:Wow !!! I've seen the pics of those two and it's beyond reason. Something is very wrong in the british islands, in most countries that guy would have to pay to have sex, but there he pick's the Miss Beauty.

That guy is very ugly even for a negroe, but well, i guess she's like Julia Roberts once said, so she doesn' like handsome men. We have to accept it as a deformity like being gay or pedophile...or having sex with animals.:crazy:

Argyll
10-24-2011, 07:38 PM
The sow deserves to be shot.

Contra Mundum
10-24-2011, 07:44 PM
Not only she chose him

Derek Morgan, in the last picture, is biracial, that's why he's far more attractive than your typical subsaharan African.

Anthropologique
10-24-2011, 07:51 PM
The sow deserves to be shot.

No violence please.

Queen B
10-24-2011, 07:53 PM
He is actually Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan is his Criminal Minds character heheh

But I am pretty sure, that there are even more good looking Subsahar africans than this one.:(

Supreme American
10-24-2011, 07:54 PM
What I don't get is why she'd date him in the first place, since he's definitly one ugly mofo, nothing really to do with the IR aspect.

Whites who fall for the "we're all the same" line and who have never looked at statistics about crime, disease, education, income, single parenthood, violence, etc. are the ones that date these people.

Who in their right mind would date a member of a thin-skinned, violence-prone race? These people don't know what they're doing.

Supreme American
10-24-2011, 07:56 PM

A very good looking white man. How can she ignore him?

Clearly. When white women step out with apes, they're telling everyone they've got a few screws loose, if they don't also have huge inadequacies to boot.

Argyll
10-24-2011, 08:01 PM
No violence please.

She's not even really Celtic, though, from what I understand. I just hate seeing this with white people. It's such a shame that so many of us have stooped to this level of self destruction.

Queen B
10-24-2011, 08:04 PM
A very good looking white man. How can she ignore him?

Jamie Dornan is not only a very good looking. He is gorgeous.(okay, for me)...

Clearly. When white women step out with apes, they're telling everyone they've got a few screws loose, if they don't also have huge inadequacies to boot.
:thumb001:

Jake Featherston
10-25-2011, 08:14 AM
No violence please.

Saying someone "deserves to be shot" may be in questionable taste & wisdom, but it isn't "violence." Violence is actually shooting someone. Its not even a call to violence, but rather the mere noting of an opinion about what someone is thought to deserve.

Tarja
10-25-2011, 09:01 AM
My heart simultaneously feels warm and fuzzy whilst also dying a slow and painful death, when I consider how intelligent I must be in comparison to this vacuous and utterly stupid girl.

Irish men are shit, so she chose that instead?

zack
10-25-2011, 09:31 AM
You got to really be picking the scum from the bottom of the barrel to fuck a nigger or even PREFER niggers to your own kind.

Unlike other interracial dating where i can UNDERSTAND the attraction some women and men have towards certain non-whites i can never understand how anyone can find a negro attractive at all. They look like fucking apes....

When it comes to any other race i oppose it out of principal,but when it comes to blacks i oppose it out of utter disgust.

Its practically beastiality in my eyes.

AussieScott
10-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Here's an extract from a race mixer mother...they know when it's too late. Ugh. Then deny the obvious.

""She's getting very dark, isn't she?" This is what one of my friends recently said about my much adored - 12-week-old daughter. She didn't mean to be rude. But it was a comment that struck me with the force of a jab to the stomach. Immediately, I was overwhelmed by a confusion of emotions. I felt protective, insulted, worried, ashamed, guilty, all at once. The reason? My lovely, wriggly, smiley baby is mixed race..... The truth is, whatever the label, the fact there is a label proves that my daughter's conflicting parentage matters....But when I turn to the mirror in my bedroom to admire us together, I am shocked. She seems so alien. With her long, dark eyelashes and shiny, dark brown hair, she doesn't look anything like me. I know that concentrating on how my daughter looks is shallow. She is a person in her own right, not an accessory to me. But still, I can't shake off the feeling of unease. I didn't realise how much her looking different would matter and, on a rational level, I know it shouldn't. But it does. Evolution demands that we have children to pass on our genes, hence the sense of pride and validation we get when we see our features reappearing in the next generation. With my daughter, I don't have that....But self-flagellation is not useful. I have more pressing concerns. I am now the mother of a 'black' child, even if she is more the hue of weak tea than espresso.... When she was born, pale but with lots of dark hair, I asked the midwife if her eyes would stay blue. 'Asian genes are very strong,' she said in what I took to be an ominous tone. No more Brady Bunch kids for me. The midwife has been proved right and every day my baby's eyes get a little darker."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467787/I-love-mixed-race-baby--does-feel-alien.html

I don't know how they can do it.

Sahson
10-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Wow this says it all.

There is another more PC term for the plump little bundle I strap to my front. She is 'dual heritage'. It's a bit trendy, but I quite like it. It implies a pride in coming from two cultures, rather than the less attractive connotations of 'mixed race'.

The usual time something is labelled 'mixed' is when it's a packet of nuts and they've bulked out the luxury cashews with cheaper peanuts. I'm not sure I want my daughter to be regarded as an adulterated version of some pure original. Still, it is the most accepted description.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467787/I-love-mixed-race-baby--does-feel-alien.html#ixzz1bn2VVnnS

:eusa_naughty::thumb down2

Unurautare
10-25-2011, 11:20 AM
'My grandmother is Swedish and my dad is part-Italian, so as a family we have always been open,' she said.

What does having Euro-ancestry have to do with screwing Africans? Just her saying such bullshit proves that she thinks at some level it's wrong and feels the need to justify somehow,sick bitch. :|

Argyll
10-25-2011, 04:22 PM
My heart simultaneously feels warm and fuzzy whilst also dying a slow and painful death, when I consider how intelligent I must be in comparison to this vacuous and utterly stupid girl.

Irish men are shit, so she chose that instead?

Irish men are NOT shite, I'll have her know.

Supreme American
10-25-2011, 05:22 PM
She's not even really Celtic, though, from what I understand. I just hate seeing this with white people. It's such a shame that so many of us have stooped to this level of self destruction.

Stooping is the word. Not just the self-destruction issue, but that when whites date non-whites, they are necessarily stooping themeslves to a lower social and cultural level. These people are ALL beneath us, to one extent or another. There is nothing socially, racially, or culturally redeeming in dating 3rd world garbage.

Supreme American
10-25-2011, 05:25 PM
You got to really be picking the scum from the bottom of the barrel to fuck a nigger or even PREFER niggers to your own kind.

They are the literal BOTTOM of the barrel right next to reservation drunks.

Unlike other interracial dating where i can UNDERSTAND the attraction some women and men have towards certain non-whites i can never understand how anyone can find a negro attractive at all. They look like fucking apes....

This isn't understandable, either. All miscegenation is bestiality, some races just more beastly than others. Even the "better" ones have filthy, backward cultures, live in shacks, huts, or earthen hovels, eat bugs, rodents, etc.

Argyll
10-25-2011, 05:31 PM
They are the literal BOTTOM of the barrel right next to reservation drunks.

This isn't understandable, either. All miscegenation is bestiality, some races just more beastly than others. Even the "better" ones have filthy, backward cultures, live in shacks, huts, or earthen hovels, eat bugs, rodents, etc.

Hey hey hey, now :D Ain't nothin' wrong with shacks and huts now :D

Anthropologique
10-25-2011, 07:41 PM
What does having Euro-ancestry have to do with screwing Africans? Just her saying such bullshit proves that she thinks at some level it's wrong and feels the need to justify somehow,sick bitch. :|

She's beyond stupid! :eek: