PDA

View Full Version : Who is more neothenic?

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Baltids or alpinids and why

Jana
07-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Baltids, because of lighter pigmentation.

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Baltids, because of lighter pigmentation.

is height necessary related to neotheny? Wich is the average height for baltids?

Jana
07-05-2018, 07:13 PM
is height necessary related to neotheny? Wich is the average height for baltids?

I don't know, but Baltic countries are on average pretty tall.

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:19 PM

But these tall persons are not pure baltids most of the time, i think, maybe a lot of them are mixed with pontids and nordids

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:19 PM

Putin looks to be baltid, or at least pred baltid and he is 1.69

Jana
07-05-2018, 07:20 PM
But these tall persons are not pure baltids most of the time, i think, maybe a lot of them are mixed with pontids and nordids

Yes lot of nordic influence in baltic states, but I don't think pontid is common at all, more like CM

Gangrel
07-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Alpines for sure. Lots of Baltids can be robust/rugged (West-Baltid type for example)

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:25 PM
Alpines for sure. Lots of Baltids can be robust/rugged (West-Baltid type for example)

But are not west-baltids mixed with faelids or something? I am talking about pure baltids. But yes, i also think alpinids are more neothenic.
It seens alpinid tends to have more tendencies to be fat and bald than baltids, are these neothenic traits? Or maybe is that because of the armenoid ancestry that alpinids suposedly have?

michal3141
07-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Putin looks to be baltid, or at least pred baltid and he is 1.69

Putin is a Veps. He is more like East-Finnic (Balto-Uralid) than pure Baltid. I know a guy who is a pure Baltid and is 1.96m so not exactly a short guy.

Jana
07-05-2018, 07:30 PM
But are not west-baltids mixed with faelids or something? I am talking about pure baltids. But yes, i also think alpinids are more neothenic.
It seens alpinid tends to have more tendencies to be fat and bald than baltids, are these neothenic traits? Or maybe is that because of the armenoid ancestry that alpinids suposedly have?

LOL alpines have no armenid ancestry, maybe you mean asian alpine ? it's also unrelated with armenoids.

and being fat and bald is no neothenic trait, neothenic means youthful looking and both these phenotypes are, especially east baltid with siberian admixture.

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Putin is a Veps. He is more like East-Finnic (Balto-Uralid) than pure Baltid. I know a guy who is a pure Baltid and is 1.96m so not exactly a short guy.

But do you really know he is pure or not? And maybe it can be just an excession. But yes it seens baltids can be tall while most of alpinids are short and cannot be taller than a medium height

cyberlorian
07-05-2018, 07:32 PM
LOL alpines have no armenid ancestry, maybe you mean asian alpine ? it's also unrelated with armenoids.

and being fat and bald is no neothenic trait, neothenic means youthful looking and both these phenotypes are, especially east baltid with siberian admixture.

Alpinid and Armenoid :D

Joso
07-05-2018, 07:36 PM

Ok, i don't know if they have any armenoid or not, this why i said "suposedly" :P some author thought they have armenoid, BTW: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?250596-Are-alpinids-a-mixture-of-lappids-and-armenoids

michal3141
07-05-2018, 07:57 PM
But do you really know he is pure or not? And maybe it can be just an excession. But yes it seens baltids can be tall while most of alpinids are short and cannot be taller than a medium height

Nobody is really pure. Baltids could be tall, could be short but are normally just medium-height. On the average, they are probably shorter than Nordids and Dinarids.

michal3141
07-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Baltids or alpinids and why

Baltids I guess are usually quite neothenic. I cannot even think of a more neothenic phenotype. Not even East Asians. Pure Baltids are very youthful looking.

Joso
07-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Baltids I guess are usually quite neothenic. I cannot even think of a more neothenic phenotype. Not even East Asians. Pure Baltids are very youthful looking.

East Asians are the most neothenic race of the world. There is no question about that. East Asians are the most neothenic both in looks and in minds.

Joso
07-05-2018, 08:08 PM

ALso it seens baltids have tendencies to be alchoholicals, why is that? Myabe because of that, alpine are more neothenic

Joso
07-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Bump