PDA

View Full Version : Classify Syrian barbers from Istanbul

Böri
07-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Barber job is one of the most widely practiced profession by Syrians in Istanbul. They are actually taking over the market as they cut for around 50 to 100% less than local Turkish barbers who obviously complain about them.

https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2018/ekonomi/binlerce-suriyeli-berber-yerli-esnafi-zora-soktu-2503744/

https://preview.ibb.co/j4TLNJ/s1.png

https://preview.ibb.co/jM9KhJ/s2.png

Marmara
07-05-2018, 08:01 PM
xD

I doubt they're taking over the market, Turks wouldn't enter a shop with Arabic signs really.

cyberlorian
07-05-2018, 08:02 PM
First one: Atlanto Mediterranid + Armeoid

Second one: Armenoid

Böri
07-05-2018, 08:02 PM
xD

I doubt they're taking over the market, Turks wouldn't enter a shop with Arabic signs really.

Why not? I am sure they do around Fatih, Bağcılar etc where the feeling for Middle Easterners is strong.
Everyone isn't like you xD

Marmara
07-05-2018, 08:04 PM
Why not? I am sure they do around Fatih, Bağcılar etc where the feeling for Middle Easterners is strong.
Everyone isn't racist like you xD

I don't know about Bağcılar but good luck finding a Turk in Fatih or Aksaray.

rein
07-05-2018, 08:04 PM
100% than Turkish barbers. Free haircut, lol.

Kivan
07-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Cockroaches.

Böri
07-05-2018, 08:06 PM
I don't know about Bağcılar but good luck finding a Turk in Fatih or Aksaray.

Yesterday evening I was in Eminönü, my eyes were literally looking for Turks but couldn't see. People talking around were all speaking Arabic or similar languages. Istanbul is changing so fastly, only in 5 years the change is incredible.

Bosniensis
07-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Do they speak Turkish at least?

Böri
07-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Do they speak Turkish at least?

Probably a little bit. But they don't need to. Only Syrians are around 600k in Istanbul. Combined with other Arabic country migrants like Iraqis, they number around 800k. And if you add Arab tourists, they can go ahead w/o needing to learn local language. It's why even their shopboards are Arabic.

Bosniensis
07-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Probably a little bit. But they don't need to. Only Syrians are around 600k in Istanbul. Combined with other Arabic country migrants like Iraqis, they number around 800k. And if you add Arab tourists, they can go ahead w/o needing to learn local language. It's why even their shopboards are Arabic.

I was really stupid, and I taught Istanbul is clean of those people.

Now I know how you feel, in my little village of 30.000 (all slavo-vlachs 100%) 3000 Migrants came (Paki, Afgan, Syrian, etc...) in just 3 months (There wasn't a single one before that)
I am already thinking to move somewhere... I can't stand them a second.

This is not an accident you know, I've already asked people : "why are not border patrol people in jail? " Who is responsible for this garbage? Who brought them here? What legitimacy they have to walk on our land?

I go mad even when I think of them for a second.

Marmara
07-05-2018, 08:24 PM
I was really stupid, and I taught Istanbul is clean of those people.

Now I know how you feel, in my little village of 30.000 (all slavo-vlachs 100%) 3000 Migrants came (Paki, Afgan, Syrian, etc...) in just 3 months (There wasn't a single one before that)
I am already thinking to move somewhere... I can't stand them a second.

This is not an accident you know, I've already asked people : "why are not border patrol people in jail? " Who is responsible for this garbage? Who brought them here? What legitimacy they have to walk on our land?

I go mad even when I think of them for a second.

xD Istanbul is worse than Paris, London or Berlin. I live in outskirts like most other Turks, so here the ratio is in favor of Turks, but refugees totally captured the central İstanbul, the touristic area, combined with Arab tourists, there feels like Aleppo or Baghdad now.

Marmara
07-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Famous historic Spice Bazaar of Eminönü is now full of Syrian shops, they even suggested to change its name to "Damascus Bazaar".

Spice Bazaar's real name in Turkish is Egyptian Bazaar, because there spices coming from Egypt were used to be sold historically.

Bosniensis
07-05-2018, 08:28 PM
xD Istanbul is worse than Paris, London or Berlin. I live in outskirts like most other Turks, so here the ratio is in favor of Turks, but refugees totally captured the central İstanbul, the touristic area, combined with Arab tourists, there feels like Aleppo or Baghdad now.

Horror.

People without honor and morals those Syrians are. Not only Syrians, but hindus people etc.. many of them who came on Soil they don't deserve.

But someone is pushing that agenda, someone is doing that on purpose.

It's not like they have done that themselves... someone is behind that.

If I say Erdogan, that's not enough, it's a Bigger ploy I believe.

Böri
07-05-2018, 08:29 PM

Don't tell that to poor Balkanites. You gonna shock them.
This is the result of a mass brainwashing for neo-Ottomanism. :)
When Bosniensis was watching Magnificient Century Series back years ago and wanted the 'empire, back he most probably thought that it would be a Balkan-centric construct. They made them believe like that.
He forgot completely about the bulk of the Ottoman subjects and where those are from xD

Marmara
07-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Horror.

People without honor and morals those Syrians are. Not only Syrians, but hindus people etc.. many of them who came on Soil they don't deserve.

But someone is pushing that agenda, someone is doing that on purpose.

It's not like they have done that themselves... someone is behind that.

If I say Erdogan, that's not enough, it's a Bigger ploy I believe.

Erdoğan used to be openly supported by EU, now i feel they secretly support him today.

Bosniensis
07-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Don't tell that to poor Balkanites. You gonna shock them.
This is the result of a mass brainwashing for neo-Ottomanism. :)
When Bosniensis was watching Magnificient Century Series back years ago and wanted the 'empire, back he most probably thought that it would be a Balkan-centric construct. They made them believe like that.
He forgot completely about the bulk of the Ottoman subjects and where those are from xD

For me Ottoman Empire were Balkan people + Turks and few Egyptians.

In my Eyes Ottomans were always White people, at least that's how ottomans looked here.

Odin
07-06-2018, 07:12 AM
1. East-Med + Alpine.
2. Taurid.