PDA

View Full Version : 22% native, half white, half hispanic

CYKA
07-08-2018, 10:31 PM
1% less native than me and shes have northern euro but looks mongoloid weird, pretty though

https://youtu.be/ynSKmRdFCCg

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-08-2018, 10:34 PM
She has strong asiatic genes.

cyberlorian
07-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Hispanic =?= Iberian

Profileid
07-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Why are half whites always fucking mixed with "Irish"?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Why are half whites always fucking mixed with "Irish"?I dont know but i had some distant irish ancestors at one point. Because i match a small amount of centi morgans with some irish people. But in my case its probably irish slaves.

CYKA
07-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Why are half whites always fucking mixed with "Irish"?

In north east the three biggest white groups are Irish,Italian, and Polish and they usually mix amongst themselves

Profileid
07-08-2018, 11:02 PM
I dont know but i had some distant irish ancestors at one point. Because i match a small amount of centi morgans with some irish people. But in my case its probably irish slaves.
Distant makes more sense. I see so many half black,asian,latino people claiming to be Irish and it's weird. If your match is small, it could be anywhere from the British Isles though.

In north east the three biggest white groups are Irish,Italian, and Polish and they usually mix amongst themselves

Wrong. Those are just the ethnic whites.
English and German ancestry is more common virtually everywhere in the northeast.

CYKA
07-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Distant makes more sense. I see so many half black,asian,latino people claiming to be Irish and it's weird. If your match is small, it could be anywhere from the British Isles though.

Wrong. Those are just the ethnic whites.
English and German ancestry is more common virtually everywhere in the northeast.
Not in the urban areas. There are no english or german neighbothoods. If they are a majority they are an invisable majority.