PDA

View Full Version : A dilemma about these blacks

Tony
03-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I was surfin SSC and found this thread , one posted these samples as the typical American faces , for joke ok but when I looked at them I could notice one standing out , the last on the right upper row , while I found the others scaring and very different from me I instead find this one instinctvely like not an enemy but someone you can trust or even , hipothetically speaking , befriend.
And at the same time I find the first four upper row and the first one left below as the ugliest sons of a bitch , especially the number 6 , even if I don't know him and he didn't me nothing I feel like I hate him , kill him and wish he die asap.
Why these different feelings?
What are they dictated by?

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1334657&page=12

http://www.nbadunkers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/USA_Basketball_Team_2008.jpg

Curtis24
03-23-2011, 06:05 PM
nvm, Not sure why you trust that guy more...

Joe McCarthy
03-23-2011, 06:06 PM
If anything, the one in the front row center is probably the whitest: Jason Kidd, who had a light skinned black father and Irish-American mother (yep, the Irish girl again).

Tony
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
nvm, Not sure why you trust that guy more...
I don't know why too and cannot explain to myself , it's not rational , it's based on pure instinct , even if he looks a badass I'm not scared at all by him while about #6 I very feel like he's a criminal or a bandit , I wish he disappered from the earth.
It's not about skintone otherwise I would have had to trust more of all #5 and then #7 , it must be something else I can't detect right now , I'm gonna wait for Agrippa hoping he will have the right answer.

Fortis in Arduis
03-23-2011, 08:48 PM
I think that your brain is determining relative genetic distance from yourself.

The Ripper
03-23-2011, 11:28 PM
If anything, the one in the front row center is probably the whitest: Jason Kidd, who had a light skinned black father and Irish-American mother (yep, the American girl again).

Fixed. :thumb001: