PDA

View Full Version : Can an Arabid turn into Atlanto Mediterranid by just having a nose aesthetic surgery?

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Please discuss.

rein
07-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Amazing isn’t it. People can be whatever they want nowadays.

The Blade
07-11-2018, 02:11 PM
NO.
Eyes, occiput, lips, (often) hair texture are still different.
Arabids are also most of the time gracile in comparison with Atlanto-Mediterraneans.

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 02:22 PM
NO.
Arabids are also most of the time gracile in comparison with Atlanto-Mediterraneans.

O guess, their occiputs are not different. Both have long occiputs.

The Blade
07-11-2018, 02:29 PM
O guess, their occiputs are not different. Both have long occiputs.
No, Arabid one is more protuberant and curved in a different way.
If you are gonna compare it to some Europoid type, it's closer (but still different) to Gracile Med than to Atlanto.

MEDACHE
07-11-2018, 02:35 PM
If you are gonna compare it to some Europoid type, it's closer (but still different) to Gracile Med than to Atlanto.

are you too thick to realize this is a troll thread?

The Blade
07-11-2018, 02:36 PM
are you too thick to realize this is a troll thread?
I'm not dumb, dude.
I am clarifying because some of the ones who read these threads are very prone to believe all kinds of bullshit.

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 02:43 PM
NO.

lol, i agree they definitely cant be compared with eachother.

if i were to get a nose surgery or whatever i'd still look fairly outlandish xD many of my features are alike to that of orientalids so i dont think i would look any more european than i would now

Genovese
07-11-2018, 02:56 PM
i think arabid nose has no problem, armenoid, dinarid, atlantomed, brunn all have some hooked nose at all, in fact arabid has bigger eyes compared to atlantomed, the shape of body and head is also different, i think arabid is more close to armenoid, taurid, dinarid, berid, berberid, gracilemed dude

Abdelnour
07-11-2018, 03:01 PM
It's closer to gracile med.

Maybe Iranid can look Atlanto Mediterranid with nose surgery.

Gangrel
07-11-2018, 03:01 PM
i think arabid nose has no problem, armenoid, dinarid, atlantomed, brunn all have some hooked nose at all, in fact arabid has bigger eyes compared to atlantomed, the shape of body and head is also different, i think arabid is more close to armenoid, taurid, dinarid, berid, berberid, gracilemed dude

I lost 5 IQ reading this comment.

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 03:11 PM

As far as I know, Atlanto Mediterranid is one of the Southern Cromagnoid types.

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Arabid noses are aquiline whilst Armenids and prob other populations have the typical "hooked" noses yeah. But still, Arabid is not close to Armenoid at all and nor is it close to Taurid, Dinarid, Berid, or Berberid. It's closer to Iranid than any other of those pops u named and still they are very distinguishable lol.

Genovese
07-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Arabid noses are aquiline whilst Armenids and prob other populations have the typical "hooked" noses yeah. But still, Arabid is not close to Armenoid at all and nor is it close to Taurid, Dinarid, Berid, or Berberid. It's closer to Iranid than any other of those pops u named and still they are very distinguishable lol.

lol i find many southern europens also have aquiline nose and some of them are likely to be misidentified as armenoid or jew, i say nearly all mediterranean area has such nose type, hence different fenotypes are not merely in nose shape but other features (stature, bone, head shape, lip)

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 03:33 PM
lol i find many southern europens also have aquiline nose and some of them are likely to be misidentified as armenoid or jew, i say nearly all mediterranean area has such nose type, hence different fenotypes are not merely in nose shape but other features (stature, bone, head shape, lip)

Southern europeans can also definitely have aquiline noses haha xD its not only exclusive to orientalids for example. But yeah in general you can easily tell apart who's Gulf Arab and who's not, and who's armenid and who's not.

for example i would look way closer to a Arabid than i would to a Dinarid or Armenid for example. I am dolicho-mesocephalic, i have a long occiput, a fairly small head lol, i am also ectomorph, and my natural skintone is a golden light brown. I also have black-brown hair and i have a good amount of body hair, i have fairly large almond shaped eyes and thick lips for example. those are all traits that u can use to distinguish ppl from eachother lmao.

And as you can see my features are far closer to that of an arabid than armenid:

Arabid:

Light, sometimes medium brown skin. Wavy or curly, black-brown hair. Medium height, mesoskelic, ectomorph.
Dolicho- mesocephalic, chamaecranic, rather small, rhomboid head, protruding occiput.
Slightly convex, hyperleptorrhine nose. Large almond-shaped eyes, prominent midface, and full lips.
Body hair abundant.

Armenid:

Light brown skin, wavy, dark brown hair. Medium height, endomorph with broad shoulders, and often macroskelic. Hyperbrachycephalic, hypsicranic with a flat occiput.
Hyperleptorrhine, long, convex, and swollen nose.
Face rather broad with fleshy features. Chin weak.
Lower lip full, lower eyelids heavy, mouth broad.
Eyebrows strong, body hair very heavy.
Sometimes mildly prognathic.

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 03:37 PM

Southern europeans can also definitely have aquiline noses haha xD its not only exclusive to orientalids for example. But yeah in general you can easily tell apart who's Gulf Arab and who's not, and who's armenid and who's not.

for example i would look way closer to a Arabid than i would to a Dinarid or Armenid for example. I am dolicho-mesocephalic, i have a long occiput, a fairly small head lol, i am also ectomorph, and my natural skintone is a golden light brown. I also have black-brown hair and i have a good amount of body hair, i have fairly large almond shaped eyes and thick lips for example. those are all traits that u can use to distinguish ppl from eachother lmao.

And as you can see my features are far closer to that of an arabid than armenid:

Arabid:

Light, sometimes medium brown skin. Wavy or curly, black-brown hair. Medium height, mesoskelic, ectomorph.
Dolicho- mesocephalic, chamaecranic, rather small, rhomboid head, protruding occiput.
Slightly convex, hyperleptorrhine nose. Large almond-shaped eyes, prominent midface, and full lips.
Body hair abundant.

Armenid:

Light brown skin, wavy, dark brown hair. Medium height, endomorph with broad shoulders, and often macroskelic. Hyperbrachycephalic, hypsicranic with a flat occiput.

Armenoids, Dinarids, Berids, Iranids, East Mediterranids, Berberids are much more robust than Arabids.

Megadorian
07-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Most retarded question I've ever heard

Genovese
07-11-2018, 03:46 PM

Arabid:

Body hair abundant.

Armenid:

is this armenoid or other ? this is southern europen
http://i65.tinypic.com/10cszrt.jpg

and this is an armenian
http://i65.tinypic.com/16go4l.jpg

ashkenazi jew maxim vengerov (armenoid or taurid)
http://i65.tinypic.com/hrkehc.jpg

i think their noses are similar but shape of body differs lol

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 03:59 PM
is this armenoid or other ? this is southern europen

i think their noses are similar but shape of body differs lol

i would say that the first man looks rather Dinarid or Atlanto-Med? the second man obv looks armenian and the jewish guy looks kinda armenid admixed? i would say he has a good chunk of european ancestry though.

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 04:01 PM
Armenoids, Dinarids, Berids, Iranids, East Mediterranids, Berberids are much more robust than Arabids.

True. Someone once said to me "In all seriousness and without trolling, you look very feminine to me." and plenty of face ethnicity apps like Kairos Demo and some other program guessed me to be female like 3 times.

idk what that all means but im pretty sure i am as gracile as a man gets xD

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 04:04 PM
True. Someone once said to me "In all seriousness and without trolling, you look very feminine to me." and plenty of face ethnicity apps like Kairos Demo and some other program guessed me to be female like 3 times.

Lol :D

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Its possible

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Lol :D

jup idk why lol its kinda weird, i guess its the Arab and Mediterranean ancestry i have?? im not sure but could be. Alot of ppl say i look Orientalid and Orientalids are generally Gracile so yeah xD

Genovese
07-11-2018, 04:15 PM
i would say that the first man looks rather Dinarid or Atlanto-Med? the second man obv looks armenian and the jewish guy looks kinda armenid admixed? i would say he has a good chunk of european ancestry though.

yep the first man is dinarid or atlantomed in another thread identified, the third man is armenoid but he's russian jew so i guess he might have russian origin too

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 04:24 PM
yep the first man is dinarid or atlantomed in another thread identified, the third man is armenoid but he's russian jew so i guess he might have russian origin too

Jup haha could very well be possible. And seems like i was correct at the first guess haha

also, if you were to see me on the street would you guess me as Iranid or Armenoid or do i look more southern orientalid (arabid) ? i am just curious since i am ectomorph but people do mention that i have broad shoulders, like my torso goes in a V shape they say. So i am fairly curious lol

^ further away side view

^ mostly side views on my nose as its fairly prominent on my face xd

ill just bombard with pictures so you have a better view on what i look like lately, i also gained more of a tan so yeah.

cyberlorian
07-11-2018, 04:29 PM

What do you think about this question then? https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?251689-Can-Dinarid-Anatolid-Assyroid-and-Armenoid-also-be-considered-as-East-Mediterranid-types

rein
07-11-2018, 04:31 PM

No, gracility isnít what they were talking about.

Genovese
07-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Jup haha could very well be possible. And seems like i was correct at the first guess haha

also, if you were to see me on the street would you guess me as Iranid or Armenoid or do i look more southern orientalid (arabid) ? i am just curious since i am ectomorph but people do mention that i have broad shoulders, like my torso goes in a V shape they say. So i am fairly curious lol

^ further away side view

^ mostly side views on my nose as its fairly prominent on my face xd

ill just bombard with pictures so you have a better view on what i look like lately, i also gained more of a tan so yeah.

i guess you close to iranid with slight east-iranian influence, for arabid fenotype i think you close to an iraqi ive seen before, but i dont see many other arabid near me so i could only guess so

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 04:33 PM
No, gracility isn’t what they were talking about.

Oh? well i thought so since they said that Armenids, East meds, etc are way more robust than Arabids are. And so i went in about that saying that i also look more gracile than armenids and etc, but yeh i agree i tend to get off topic sometimes haha :)

nightrider+
07-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Can Berkan's threads get any more stupid? Never say never.

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 04:36 PM
i guess you close to iranid with slight east-iranian influence, for arabid fenotype i think you close to an iraqi ive seen before, but i dont see many other arabid near me so i could only guess so

Haha that's super interesting. A egyptian shopkeeper once asked me where i was from, and then immediately followed that up with another question asking "Are you from Iran?" i fking lmao'd at that point and told him that i was partially arab but not from Iran. He laughed and so we had a cool conversation about his home country and the Arabic language. Arabs are very kind people haha.

But your guess is indeed interesting yeah, this basically proves that my SSA is almost invisible in my phenotype which i find quite unfortunate as i like my african peoples xD but yeah what can you expect, i am only 21% SSA.

Anyways thanks for guessing haha, if you had to take a rough guess (doesnt matter if your sure or not im just curious haha) would you also say i could pass in Egypt or Yemen? or do you not have an opinion about that matter? :)

Genovese
07-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Haha that's super interesting. A egyptian shopkeeper once asked me where i was from, and then immediately followed that up with another question asking "Are you from Iran?" i fking lmao'd at that point and told him that i was partially arab but not from Iran. He laughed and so we had a cool conversation about his home country and the Arabic language. Arabs are very kind people haha.

But your guess is indeed interesting yeah, this basically proves that my SSA is almost invisible in my phenotype which i find quite unfortunate as i like my african peoples xD but yeah what can you expect, i am only 21% SSA.

Anyways thanks for guessing haha, if you had to take a rough guess (doesnt matter if your sure or not im just curious haha) would you also say i could pass in Egypt or Yemen? or do you not have an opinion about that matter? :)

yep your type can be found in egyptian, i find some egyptians more close to yemeni, omani, kuwaiti, iraqi than to syrian, lebanese or saudi, i dont know why maybe these demonyms are linked by red sea and gulf of aden :picard2:

Voskos
07-11-2018, 04:43 PM
I can turn into a wolf just by looking at full moon.

Moje ime
07-11-2018, 04:45 PM
Can Berkan's threads get any more stupid? Never say never.

I think he just tries to be funny.

nightrider+
07-11-2018, 05:01 PM
I think he just tries to be funny.

He should try harder.

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 05:06 PM
yep your type can be found in egyptian, i find some egyptians more close to yemeni, omani, kuwaiti, iraqi than to syrian, lebanese or saudi, i dont know why maybe these demonyms are linked by red sea and gulf of aden :picard2:

Probably because Egyptians have more SSA admix that can also be found in Omani's and Yemeni's? Egyptians that look closer to Kuwaiti's and Iraqi's probably have some minor Iranian or Levantine influence lol.

Anyways i think Yemeni's DO look more Arab than i do but it's not like i wouldnt pass there, im sure if i walked around in Northeastern Yemen they'd see me as just another Arab. Especially if i grew a beard and walked in a traditional outfit XD

Congolese Rice
07-11-2018, 05:06 PM
I can turn into a wolf just by looking at full moon.

XDD

The Blade
07-12-2018, 08:02 PM
As far as I know, Atlanto Mediterranid is one of the Southern Cromagnoid types.
Atlanto-Med is an Aurignacid which sometimes shows CM admixture.
Not even always.
It's not a pure CM type at all.

rein
07-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Probably because Egyptians have more SSA admix that can also be found in Omani's and Yemeni's? Egyptians that look closer to Kuwaiti's and Iraqi's probably have some minor Iranian or Levantine influence lol.

Anyways i think Yemeni's DO look more Arab than i do but it's not like i wouldnt pass there, im sure if i walked around in Northeastern Yemen they'd see me as just another Arab. Especially if i grew a beard and walked in a traditional outfit XD

Presumably Yemenis can be up to 20% SSA.

Congolese Rice
07-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Presumably Yemenis can be up to 20% SSA.

well then i am only 1% more SSA than they are xD way less Arab and more european basically. But if you seperate all components and even my european, my Northwestern european is probably around 30-35% or so, and 10-13% Mediterranean perhaps. If you put it in that perspective then i am more Arab than northwestern european, hispanic, SSA, and amerindian so that makes it my largest component in that perpective.

but its still weird that i look like i have nearly no european whilst it is definitely almost half so. Genetics are weird xD

rein
07-12-2018, 08:23 PM
well then i am only 1% more SSA than they are xD way less Arab and more european basically. But if you seperate all components and even my european, my Northwestern european is probably around 30-35% or so, and 10-13% Mediterranean perhaps. If you put it in that perspective then i am more Arab than northwestern european, hispanic, SSA, and amerindian so that makes it my largest component in that perpective.

but its still weird that i look like i have nearly no european whilst it is definitely almost half so. Genetics are weird xD

It’s all subjective anyway. For example, you have seen people say that you can’t pass in Iran or Egypt. One said you looked like certain European actors.

Congolese Rice
07-12-2018, 08:39 PM
It’s all subjective anyway. For example, you have seen people say that you can’t pass in Iran or Egypt. One said you looked like certain European actors.

yeah that's true. still, saying i look like european actors is kinda stupid to me because how can a german/scots-irish/ashkenazi mix even resemble me in looks. those ppl in general still look northwestern european and theres nobody in the netherlands thats a ethnic dutch and remotely resembles me so yeah, its kinda weird in my case. my look is just very ambigious i guess

rein
07-12-2018, 08:43 PM
yeah that's true. still, saying i look like european actors is kinda stupid to me because how can a german/scots-irish/ashkenazi mix even resemble me in looks. those ppl in general still look northwestern european and theres nobody in the netherlands thats a ethnic dutch and remotely resembles me so yeah, its kinda weird in my case. my look is just very ambigious i guess

You said in your ethnicity that you’re part Arab. How can you be part Arab when you also said that you’re half-Afro aruban and Half-white?