PDA

View Full Version : Egypt's European parts.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 01:28 AM
So, I've mentioned before that a huge part of Northern Egypt has European origin from South Europe or central or north...

cities such as Alexandria,Mansoura and now Sharkia (Muslims majority).

video from Sharkia... skip to 8:50 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDYq8teE8Rg

Marmara
07-13-2018, 01:35 AM
What's the kid's ancestry?

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:01 AM
What's the kid's ancestry?

No European in Egypt knows his ancestry.

Óttar
07-13-2018, 02:08 AM
There were Greeks in Egypt until relatively recently... I'm talking like the early to mid 20th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

CYKA
07-13-2018, 02:11 AM
So, I've mentioned before that a huge part of Northern Egypt has European origin from South Europe or central or north...

What makes you think they actually have european ancestry?

StonyArabia
07-13-2018, 02:14 AM
They are most likely Mamluk descendants. The Mamluke descendants in Jordan, Iraq and Syria are highly mixed and can range from European to Turanid to Arabian looking. They are called Al-Makhbutun or Awlad Al-Nas. The Mamlukes in Egypt probably are the reason blue eyed, light skinned and blond Egyptian exist. We should know that the majority of the Mamlukes came from the Pontic Steppe.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:14 AM
What makes you think they actually have european ancestry?

I don't know , maybe Roman presence? Greek? German? Italian? what you think? they are aliens from mars?

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:15 AM
They are most likely Mamluk descendants. The Mamluke descendants in Jordan, Iraq and Syria are highly mixed and can range from European to Turanid to Arabian looking. They are called Al-Makhbutun or Awlad Al-Nas. The Mamlukes in Egypt probably are the reason blue eyed, light skinned and blond Egyptian exist. We should know that the majority of the Mamlukes came from the Pontic Steppe.

They don't look mamluks.

StonyArabia
07-13-2018, 02:19 AM
They don't look mamluks.

Mamluks were tall, blond, blue eyed most often. The Mamluks did not look Turanid at all, despite maybe having small elements of it. The majority were quite Caucasian looking. Only Qutuz and Shajar Al-Durr differed from other Mamlukes. The first had his origins in Persia, well the other had her origins in Syrian Desert area near Syria-Iraq and might have been of Bedouin origins. The rest of the Mamlukes were from the Pontic Steppe and many were Circassians as well.

Mamluke influence is very underrated lol.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 02:20 AM
No European in Egypt knows his ancestry.

Blonde hair and Blue eyes aren't necessarily European. Egypt had far more Mamluk (Caucasian+Cuman) presence than European.

There were Greeks in Egypt until relatively recently... I'm talking like the early to mid 20th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

Greeks of Egypt were swarthy, as far as i know modern Greeks of Egypt aren't descendants of Ancient Greeks who colonized Egypt but Greek migrants during Ottoman Empire who moved in Egypt to conduct business, they remained Christian and unassimilated.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:22 AM
Mamluks were tall, blond, blue eyed most often. The Mamluks did not look Turanid at all, despite maybe having small elements of it. The majority were quite Caucasian looking. Only Qutuz and Shajar Al-Durr differed from other Mamlukes. The first had his origins in Persia, well the other had her origins in Syrian Desert area near Syria-Iraq and might have been of Bedouin origins. The rest of the Mamlukes were from the Pontic Steppe and many were Circassians as well.

Mamluke influence is very underrated lol.

They were slaves in Egypt,yeah but look at their dad features not mamluk not even circassians.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 02:23 AM

Is there any famous person or anyone you know with Mamluk descent that we can look how he/she looks?

Marmara
07-13-2018, 02:25 AM
They were slaves in Egypt,yeah but look at their dad features not mamluk not even circassians.

Mamluk warrior from Aleppo

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6PvR1mbiJ9wzpIFsJUsUawKjS7dPGt JXHxucq3ou7tUJE463VfMvBE7jS

His father could have some Mamluk ancestry and carrying light gene phenotypes.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:27 AM
Blonde hair and Blue eyes aren't necessarily European. Egypt had far more Mamluk (Caucasian+Cuman) presence than European.

Greeks of Egypt were swarthy, as far as i know modern Greeks of Egypt aren't descendants of Ancient Greeks who colonized Egypt but Greek migrants during Ottoman Empire who moved in Egypt to conduct business, they remained Christian and unassimilated.

Let's bring anyone to classify their dad.

Greeks in Egypt assimilated and spoke Egyptian like actor George Yordanis

http://photo.elcinema.com.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/_310x310_f9b8549a4c1306823b4da1f2893ce1d2295779a9c b9da28ca27eeb5559ffdcdc.jpg

CYKA
07-13-2018, 02:28 AM
I know blond blue eyed egyptian jews and christians and they dont claim any european blood.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 02:29 AM
Let's bring anyone to classify their dad.

Greeks in Egypt assimilated and spoke Egyptian like actor George Yordanis

http://photo.elcinema.com.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/_310x310_f9b8549a4c1306823b4da1f2893ce1d2295779a9c b9da28ca27eeb5559ffdcdc.jpg

His father doesn't look European too so i don't know what you try to prove or deny.

StonyArabia
07-13-2018, 02:29 AM

Indeed only Qutuz and Shajar Al-Durr were swarthy. Qutuz looked very Persian, well Shajar Al-Durr were wheatish and had dark eyes, she did not speak the Kipchak/Cuman language but Arabic, some sources say she is Armenian, Anatolian Turk or Bedouin, but most historian agree she is the latter as she is from the same region as me, but was captured into slavery. Qutuz was from Khawerazim royal family that ruled Persia, but he spoke Kipchak Turkic and Persian fluently, this was alien to Baibars for example who was tall, blond and blue eyed for example, and lived his slave life in the Bulgarian empire. Both Baibars and Qutuz were enslaved by the Mongols, who sold them to the Ayyubids. Shajar Al-Durr was captured by robbers in Syria-Iraq border who sold her, and hence this reinforces her Bedouin origin, as she knew only Arabic and did not speak Turkish or Armenian as it has been claimed, and further she is from the same region as me.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 02:30 AM
I know blond blue eyed egyptian jews and christians and they dont claim any european blood.

Blue eyes alien to Egypt ... Egypt is african country not even berber.

StonyArabia
07-13-2018, 02:37 AM
Is there any famous person or anyone you know with Mamluk descent that we can look how he/she looks?

They are highly mixed and can range in phenotypes. Many Mamlukes would take Arab wives to legitimize themselves. There was also waves of Circassian, Nogai and Crimean Tatars who had intermixed with them.

Here is an Iraqi who claims Mamluk descent

https://s33.postimg.cc/sjcdz19f3/bushra.jpg (https://postimages.org/)image sharing sites (https://postimages.org/)

Marmara
07-13-2018, 02:41 AM
They are highly mixed and can range in phenotypes. Many Mamlukes would take Arab wives to legitimize themselves. There was also waves of Circassian, Nogai and Crimean Tatars who had intermixed with them.

Here is an Iraqi who claims Mamluk descent

https://s33.postimg.cc/sjcdz19f3/bushra.jpg (https://postimages.org/)image sharing sites (https://postimages.org/)

She's quite Semitic looking i must say, like just an Arab girl with blue eyes.

Zuh
07-13-2018, 02:44 AM
I think I might have semitic Moorish northern African blood through my Spanish side I like Egypt interesting country with Rich history.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:03 AM

Actually, my mom had some relatives in Egypt from her uncle’s side, and they were not swarthy at all. They migrated there in the beginning of last century.

Speaking of swarthiness, it was the Turks that were famous in the Balkans and the middle east for their swarthiness, their hooked noses and overall ugliness, as many travellers of that time testify.

modern Greeks of Egypt aren't descendants of Ancient Greeks who colonized Egypt

The Greeks that colonized Egypt were Ionians, Macedonians, Spartans, Minoans and all kinds of Greeks you dumbass. Both modern Greeks, and partially the Egyptians are their descendants.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 03:06 AM
Actually, my mom had some relatives in Egypt from her uncle’s side, and they were not swarthy at all. They migrated there in the beginning of last century.

Speaking of swarthiness, it was the Turks that were famous in the Balkans and the middle east for their swarthiness, their hooked noses and overall ugliness, as many travellers of that time testify.

The Greeks that colonized Egypt were Ionians, Macedonians, Spartans, Minoans and all kinds of Greeks you dumbass. Both modern Greeks, and partially the Egyptians are their descendants.

Autistic bitch, you just told that you have relatives in Egypt, and you yourself is an Arvantine neo-Greek. Gtfo.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:09 AM
Blue eyes alien to Egypt ... Egypt is african country not even berber.

Populated by Greeks, Romans, Jews and various other peoples in antiquity.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 03:15 AM

All swarthy.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:15 AM
Autistic bitch, you just told that you have relatives in Egypt, and you yourself is an Arvantine neo-Greek. Gtfo.

Armenoid shithead, neo-Greeks have been found to be the closest living people to Ancient Greeks, along with Southern Italians and Albanians many of who have Arvanite ancestry, i.e GREEK, since the whole Southern Albania where Arvanites originate from was populated by Greek tribes (Chaones etc) since antiquity.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 03:16 AM

And all of them are aliens to Egypt.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 03:17 AM
Armenoid shithead, neo-Greeks have been found to be the closest living people to Ancient Greeks, along with Southern Italians and Albanians many of who have Arvanite ancestry, i.e GREEK, since the whole Southern Albania where Arvanites originate from was populated by Greek tribes (Chaones etc) since antiquity.

Why did your ancestors spoke Albanian then?

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 03:17 AM
Now little children. I don't want fights in my thread.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:22 AM
All swarthy.

There were not swarthy you dickhead. They were brunettes like they are today. And there were plenty of blonds among them, even among Jews you dickhead. The documented hooked nosed semito-mongols were the Turks, that’s why they used to kidnap white Greek, Balkan, and Circassian babies to upgrade their ugly race, by their own admission. A failed experiment since all this Armeno-semito-balkan mix created the ugly Turk of today.

Thot Whisperer
07-13-2018, 03:27 AM
All swarthy.

A Turk calling others swarthy LOL.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:36 AM
Why did your ancestors spoke Albanian then?

What are you smoking? I am no Arvanite, I don’t even have any distant Epirote or Arvanite relatives. All my ancestors only spoke Greek.

The Arvanites themselves spoke Greek as their mother tongue, but they could also speak Albanian and Turkish.

Why do you think they had Greek names and had a self awareness of their Greekness?

Arvanites were of Greek origin and predate Albanians. Originally the term was used to describe only the native Greeks of Albanians, but later it expanded to include even Orthodox Albanians living in Greece, (originating from Greek Southern Albania or Albanians married to Greeks.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 03:40 AM
A Turk calling others swarthy LOL.

Repeatedly, to the point of bullying. Yet I have been to Istanbul and most of the people there looked like Iraqis to me.

Thot Whisperer
07-13-2018, 03:53 AM
Repeatedly, to the point of bullying. Yet I have been to Istanbul and most of the people there looked like Iraqis to me.

There are some Turks in Washington state as well and most looked MENA.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 03:58 AM

Now what's wrong with Iraqis? enough already.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 04:00 AM

This kid kinda looks Syrian

Thot Whisperer
07-13-2018, 04:01 AM
Kivan with his little thumb downs lol, looks like I’ve struck a nerve.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 04:04 AM
This kid kinda looks Syrian

Yeah, fine with me even if all Egyptians looked Syrian.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 04:05 AM
Every time,Greeks and Turks ruin a thread with their childish acts.

Kivan
07-13-2018, 04:06 AM

A greek trying to offend someone calling him/her "swarthy" or "Iraqi" is like him shitting in his own hands and throwing it against the other. Even most of Greek neonazis(Golden dawn members) fit perfectly the description that stupid hooker stated.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 04:06 AM

It’s the Turds that look down on them and belittle them for being middle eastern as if Turkey is some European country, unrelated to the middle east.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 04:13 AM
A greek trying to offend someone calling "swarthy" or "Iraqi" is like him shitting in his own hands and throwing it against the other. Even most of Greek neonazis(Golden dawn members) fit perfectly the description that stupid hooker statedd.

Don’t spin this around dickhead. It is your complexed people that open countless threads about Greeks being swarthy even though your people are the epitomy of swarthiness and your country is middle eastern in every way.

Kivan
07-13-2018, 04:22 AM
Don’t spin this around dickhead. It is your complexed people that open countless threads about Greeks being swarthy even though your people are the epitomy of swarthiness and your country is middle eastern in every way.

HAHAHAHAHA Is that a joke? You must be refering to yourself. lol
Ask anyone who saw my photos if i look like a swarthy Iraqi, stupid cunt.

You are the complexed here: Greek users in this forum always claim that every swarthy person from Greece is Hellenized it, Hellenized that and deny their Slavic admixture. You started to insult Turks only because Marmara said ancient greeks in Egypt were swarthy.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 04:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHA Is that a joke? You must be refering to yourself. lol
Ask anyone who saw my photos if i look like a swarthy Iraqi, stupid cunt.

You are the complexed here: Greek users in this forum always claim that every swarthy person from Greece is Hellenized it, Hellenized that and deny their Slavic admixture. You started to insult Turks only because Marmara said ancient greeks in Egypt were swarthy.

I don’t care how you might look like circassian raped son of a whore. 99% of Istanbulers looked like Iraqis.

Ancient Greeks were swarthy really, compared to who? The Danes? Swedes? Germans? They weren’t swarthy compared to modern Southern euros, levantines and ESPECIALLY to Turds. Ancient Greeks were brunettes not swarthy you moron, especially compared to non europeans.

Greeks slavic admixture and relativeness to Slavs is within the greater European context. It doesn’t negate their Greekness, just like Pole’s any German admixture doesn’t negate the fact they are overwelmingly Slavs. Nor does it change the fact that modern Greeks are still very much related to their ancestors, and so are their albanian and slavo-thracian neighbours from which supposedly Greeks got any slavic admixture from.

Kivan
07-13-2018, 04:56 AM
I don’t care how you might look like circassian raped son of a whore. 99% of Istanbulers looked like Iraqis.
Curly Natufian/Slavic rapespawn, the only people who look Iraqi are Arabs who live there. And you can cry how much you want, that won't change the fact your people is swarthy if compared to most, if not all, Europeans.

Ancient Greeks were swarthy really, compared to who? The Danes? Swedes? Germans? They weren’t swarthy compared to modern Southern euros, levantines and ESPECIALLY to Turds. Ancient Greeks were brunettes not swarthy you moron, especially compared to non europeans.
I don't give a fuck about how they looked like. You started chimping out about it and started with insults and offenses. I have nothing against Greeks but most of Greek users in this forum are shit.

Greeks slavic admixture and relativeness to Slavs is within the greater European context. It doesn’t negate their Greekness, just like Pole’s any German admixture doesn’t negate the fact they are overwelmingly Slavs. Nor does it change the fact that modern Greeks are still very much related to their ancestors, and so are their albanian and slavo-thracian neighbours from which supposedly Greeks got any slavic admixture from.
Whatever, that doesn't change the fact that they "whitewashed" you and that Greeks look down to any "swarthie" calling them Hellenized Anatolian, Hellenized x, Hellenized y, etc.

Papastratosels26
07-13-2018, 05:11 AM
Raine stop ruim the thread.

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 05:27 AM
Curly Natufian/Slavic rapespawn, the only people who look Iraqi are Arabs who live there. And you can cry how much you want, that won't change the fact your people is swarthy if compared to most, if not all, Europeans.

Turks are infinitely more swarthy than Greeks, including Balkan gypsies. That’s what I am trying to tell you. How swarthy are Greeks compared to Danes is not the point here. Danes have never lived in Egypt, but Greeks and Turks have.

Natufian and Irano-semitic rapespawns is what 99% of *your* people are. Turkey is the true Gypoland, since even Balkan gypsies are whiter than the average Turk (and more civilized I might add).

wvwvw
07-13-2018, 05:36 AM
Whatever, that doesn't change the fact that they "whitewashed" you and that Greeks look down to any "swarthie" calling them Hellenized Anatolian, Hellenized x, Hellenized y, etc.

We have medieval descriptions and depiction of Ancient and Medieval Greeks that show what they looked like. We have countless descriptions and depictions of Turks that show what they looked like. Compared to Turks Greeks looked noticeably whiter and different. It is the Greeks, Slavs, and Circassians that have whitewashed SOME of you as the majority of you still look middle eastern. Greeks look the same.

Kivan
07-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Turks are infinitely more swarthy than Greeks, including Balkan gypsies. That’s what I am trying to tell you. How swarthy are Greeks compared to Danes is not the point here. Danes have never lived in Egypt, but Greeks and Turks have.
You talk too much for someone who never showed your (Afro-Semitic) face here.

Natufian and Irano-semitic rapespawns is what 99% of *your* people are. Turkey is the true Gypoland, since even Balkan gypsies are whiter than the average Turk (and more civilized I might add).
Yeah, yeah. We are cavemen and swarthier than Nigerians and Greeks are pure blooded vikings. :D

We have medieval descriptions and depiction of Ancient and Medieval Greeks that show what they looked like. We have countless descriptions and depictions of Turks that show what they looked like. Compared to Turks Greeks looked noticeably whiter and different. It is the Greeks, Slavs, and Circassians that have whitewashed SOME of you as the majority of you still look middle eastern. Greeks look the same.
You are welcome to prove it, slavs in Turkey are a minority and Circassians are close genetically to Anatolians. I think you must be talking about what slavs did with swarthy ancient Greeks. :D

And again, i don't give a fuck about how Greeks look like.

StonyArabia
07-13-2018, 05:46 AM
She's quite Semitic looking i must say, like just an Arab girl with blue eyes.

yeah they are highly mixed. Another Iraqi who claims Mamluke descent

https://s15.postimg.cc/mxr65vcnv/Yasmin.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/5kgvr0hcn/)

Voskos
07-13-2018, 08:43 AM

how do you know? Have you been to egypt? I have been and they arent swarthy.

Marmara
07-13-2018, 10:07 AM

:D

Homer says Greeks were phenotypically in between of Paleo-Balkanites and Ethiopians, and were swarthier than Persians.

In Istanbul all you've seen were İraqis, Yemenis etc. But you insist they were Turks :D

Marmara
07-13-2018, 10:09 AM
how do you know? Have you been to egypt? I have been and they arent swarthy.

I actually meant the Ancient Greeks, this retarded whore claims ancient Greeks were nordic.

Bornoz
07-13-2018, 10:47 AM
I don't think that it is so necessary to have European ancestry for looking like that. Topoo900 is such a nice example

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 11:00 AM
I don't think that it is so necessary to have European ancestry for looking like that. Topoo900 is such a nice example

He did a test?

lisa_simpson12
07-13-2018, 11:02 AM
Where did the rare blonde Egyptians come from? Davey says the blonde mummies were from Egypt’s Graeco-Roman period from 332 BC to around 395 AD. Fair-haired soldiers as well as traders and slaves, possibly from Scandinavian countries as well, brought their blonde genes to the Egyptian pool and few ended up in children with blonde hair and eyelashes who unfortunately died young but were fortunate enough (for us) to have families that mummified them.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/05/mystery-of-the-blonde-egyptian-mummies-has-been-solved/

Voskos
07-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Egyptian DNA according to National Geographic:

https://stepcdn.com/assets/2017-01/11/14/zamky/capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 06:36 PM
Where did the rare blonde Egyptians come from? Davey says the blonde mummies were from Egypt’s Graeco-Roman period from 332 BC to around 395 AD. Fair-haired soldiers as well as traders and slaves, possibly from Scandinavian countries as well, brought their blonde genes to the Egyptian pool and few ended up in children with blonde hair and eyelashes who unfortunately died young but were fortunate enough (for us) to have families that mummified them.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/05/mystery-of-the-blonde-egyptian-mummies-has-been-solved/

Could be.

Egyptian
07-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Egyptian DNA according to National Geographic:

https://stepcdn.com/assets/2017-01/11/14/zamky/capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Not exactly accurate.