PDA

View Full Version : Clasifiquen a mis abuelos, porfavor

HelloGuys
07-13-2018, 11:14 PM

CryoLava201819
07-16-2018, 01:59 AM
you'd probably have better luck posting this in the taxonomy (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?25-Taxonomy) section

grandmother: harniza
grandfather: passes in southern europe

Cristiano viejo
07-16-2018, 02:01 AM

As immigrant.

Zuh
07-16-2018, 02:28 AM
As immigrant.

Seriously you are so fucking disrespectful to mixed Latin Americans if anything that is immigrants is your fucking people that criollos and your bloodlines that is in Mexico.

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 04:29 AM
Thanks everyone

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 05:09 AM
you'd probably have better luck posting this in the taxonomy (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?25-Taxonomy) section

grandmother: harniza

-Thanks, but I tried in that section and nobody answered

Interesting, my grandmother had a mother mulata (It is I think) and her father (My great grandfather) was spaniard from Andalucía; my grandfather I always thought he is Castizo (75 White-25 Native american)

Cristiano viejo
07-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Seriously you are so fucking disrespectful to mixed Latin Americans if anything that is immigrants is your fucking people that criollos and your bloodlines that is in Mexico.

How is disrespectful saying that man only would pass in South Europe as immigrant, my dear mestizo?

Catarinense1998
07-16-2018, 12:16 PM
Mestizos.Here in Brazil, they would be seem as whites.Your grandma looks something like my maternal grandma.

Berlko2
07-16-2018, 12:53 PM
Your grandfather looks Harnizo. You’re grandmother looks mestiza + SSA (maybe trirracial).

KonanxB
07-16-2018, 03:46 PM
Grandmother Triracial or exotic harniza ( I can see some SSA in she, but sometimes some Amerindian features emulate SSA, so I'm not sure.).
Grandfather harnizo.

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 06:25 PM
Mestizos.Here in Brazil, they would be seem as whites.Your grandma looks something like my maternal grandma.

Maybe we`re cousins jaja

Thanks bro; really they would be seem as whites? Why? :O

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 06:25 PM
Your grandfather looks Harnizo. You’re grandmother looks mestiza + SSA (maybe trirracial).

Cool, can you give me percentages?

Catarinense1998
07-16-2018, 06:26 PM
Maybe we`re cousins jaja

Thanks bro; really they would be seem as whites? Why? :O

Because Brazil racial census is a joke.

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 06:27 PM
Grandmother Triracial or exotic harniza ( I can see some SSA in she, but sometimes some Amerindian features emulate SSA, so I'm not sure.).
Grandfather harnizo.

Fantastic; what are their percentages that you consider bro?

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Because Brazil racial census is a joke.

Interesting, here in Mexico, castizos and arabs are whites, mulatos are black, indians (From india) are Hindus (I know is a religious), etc

Then while someone has light skin they are consider European?

Catarinense1998
07-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Interesting, here in Mexico, castizos and arabs are whites, mulatos are black, indians (From india) are Hindus (I know is a religious), etc

Yes.Mulattos should self declare pardos; castizos is hard to say because a lot of them look very euro.

HelloGuys
07-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Yes.Mulattos should self declare pardos; castizos is hard to say because a lot of them look very euro.

In Mexico doesn`t exist that term (Pardos) but I understand what you refer, and I agree with you
Castizos for me aren`t white, they are mix, and they must be in mestizo`s consensus

RMuller
07-18-2018, 01:04 AM
Your abuela triracial,your abuelo between mestizo-harnizo

Carlito's Way
07-18-2018, 05:42 AM

arabs in mexico are not white, never in my life have i heard this nonsense lol they are simply called arabes, unless you can show me one single example of Carlos Slim being called white in Mexico, he is called an arab
castizos are not white either

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-18-2018, 05:46 AM
They look like triracials near 14 percent ssa or mestizos

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 05:47 AM
arabs in mexico are not white, never in my life have i heard this nonsense lol they are simply called arabes, unless you can show me one single example of Carlos Slim being called white in Mexico, he is called an arab
castizos are not white either

Dude, I live there (In my city) I heard that many times (Just the arabs that have light skin) but I think depends the zone; yeah I know castizos aren`t white, I am just saying that they are consider like this by the people that don`t have knowledge about anthropology

Sorry for my poor english

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 05:49 AM

and the another 86%? :p

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-18-2018, 05:53 AM
and the another 86%? :pProbably 20 - 30 percent native. Rest euro

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 05:55 AM
Probably 20 - 30 percent native. Rest euro

Thanks for all bro :thumb001:

Carlito's Way
07-18-2018, 06:05 AM
Dude, I live there (In my city) I heard that many times (Just the arabs that have light skin) but I think depends the zone; yeah I know castizos aren`t white, I am just saying that they are consider like this by the people that don`t have knowledge about anthropology

Sorry for my poor english

arabs in mexico are not considered white at all, if they were, then they would be added in the history of white immigration to Mexico and they never are
they have always be categorized as arabes and in the earliest times they were classified as turcos due to the ottoman empire

what city do you live in? ive been to Mexico City where they have many arabs, not once did I hear anyone classified them as white, they are always nicknamed el arab or something, never el blaquito, el aleman, or ruso etc
there are also many arabs in Veracruz and no one classifies them as white

white to us is european looking, not based on skin color

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 06:22 AM
arabs in mexico are not considered white at all, if they were, then they would be added in the history of white immigration to Mexico and they never are
they have always be categorized as arabes and in the earliest times they were classified as turcos due to the ottoman empire

what city do you live in? ive been to Mexico City where they have many arabs, not once did I hear anyone classified them as white, they are always nicknamed el arab or something, never el blaquito, el aleman, or ruso etc
there are also many arabs in Veracruz and no one classifies them as white

white to us is european looking, not based on skin color

Yeah, i agree with you about arabs and castizos; but i just refer about normal people (You Know here in Mexico the are many harnizos, mestizos and indomestizos, so when they look someone more european, they consider like white, I am not saying that it is correct, but they think like this); I can`t say my city but I can tell you my State (Jalisco)

One question, in USA, still believe in One drop rule? It`s curiosity jeje

Carlito's Way
07-18-2018, 06:52 AM
Yeah, i agree with you about arabs and castizos; but i just refer about normal people (You Know here in Mexico the are many harnizos, mestizos and indomestizos, so when they look someone more european, they consider like white, I am not saying that it is correct, but they think like this); I can`t say my city but I can tell you my State (Jalisco)

One question, in USA, still believe in One drop rule? It`s curiosity jeje

ive also been to jalisco because i have relatives who live there who are originally from michoacan
never heard of them being called white

there is actually a video of some syrian immigrant female, light skin (arab standards) and she said people would mistake her for a local and that she looked very mexican, and trust me, im 100% sure they didnt mean the white looking ones but the mestizo types

arabs have distant features which even light skin arabs have, you dont have to be an anthro-nerd to see that
thick bushy eyebrows, very hairy, hook nose, curly to nappy hair, light to medium brown skin color

these are the typical arab faces in Mexico, this is a Lebanese family in Mexico
http://beirut-today.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/assad-704x400.jpg

is Frida Khalo considered white in Mexico? or a mestiza? she was also light skin
she also looked as a young child like those arabs in that picture above, in fact im 100% sure Frida and her sisters were most likely thought to be arabs in Mexico, not white girls
https://marinamade.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/photo-by-guillermo-kahlo-of-his-daughters.jpg

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 07:05 AM
ive also been to jalisco because i have relatives who live there who are originally from michoacan
never heard of them being called white

there is actually a video of some syrian immigrant female, light skin (arab standards) and she said people would mistake her for a local and that she looked very mexican, and trust me, im 100% sure they didnt mean the white looking ones but the mestizo types

arabs have distant features which even light skin arabs have, you dont have to be an anthro-nerd to see that
thick bushy eyebrows, very hairy, hook nose, curly to nappy hair, light to medium brown skin color

these are the typical arab faces in Mexico, this is a Lebanese family in Mexico
http://beirut-today.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/assad-704x400.jpg

is Frida Khalo considered white in Mexico? or a mestiza? she was also light skin
she also looked as a young child like those arabs in that picture above, in fact im 100% sure Frida and her sisters were most likely thought to be arabs in Mexico, not white girls
https://marinamade.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/photo-by-guillermo-kahlo-of-his-daughters.jpg

Yes, i understand your point; and 78034 those with red circle will be considered like white, I can assure you that (I repeat, I don`t say that they are)
Awesome, so you are mexican too? Regards countryman :)

RMuller
07-18-2018, 07:34 PM

His grandma does look in the 14% SSA range. His grand father can pass for Arab is some piks.

HelloGuys
07-18-2018, 08:39 PM
His grandma does look in the 14% SSA range. His grand father can pass for Arab is some piks.

Interesting, so mi grandmother is 61% white, 25% native american and 14% African
my grandfather for you is 65-70% arab range?

RMuller
07-19-2018, 07:42 PM
Interesting, so mi grandmother is 61% white, 25% native american and 14% African
my grandfather for you is 65-70% arab range?

Your grandama 50% Euro-36% amerindian-14% ssa based on looks,

Your granfather 50-60% euro- 45-35% amerindian,3% ssa

HelloGuys
07-19-2018, 09:07 PM
Your grandama 50% Euro-36% amerindian-14% ssa based on looks,

Your granfather 50-60% euro- 45-35% amerindian,3% ssa

Jo, thanks dude :)

KonanxB
07-22-2018, 04:44 PM
Fantastic; what are their percentages that you consider bro?
Honestly I only see them as harnizos (55-65% euro).
I do not know yet so much of the matter to give a percentage.
What I am sure of is that your grandfather seems more European than your grandmother.

RMuller
07-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Honestly I only see them as harnizos (55-65% euro).

His grandma shows SSA.She can't be harniza since harnizas don't show SSA on their phenotype.