PDA

View Full Version : Here is why Europeans should forget about morality in making Europe totally European again

Robocop
07-16-2018, 11:51 PM
THIS IS A PERFECT SPEECH (AND PERFECT ANALOGY) for all of you out there, even for you fucking liberal scums, THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH (SAID BY COLONEL) why things has to be done, and will be in the future. THIS IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW as we speak, your entire RACE, your blood, your ancestors and your children are at stake here, and you are thinking about morality, HERE IS THE TRUTH WHAT AND WHY THINGS HAS TO BE DONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54PPxG7GbPM

P.S. Director of this movie is ofcourse a Liberal scum, but he produced a counter-effect of what he wanted, all normal people cheered for Humans in this movie, only those sick in the head were rooting for APES, same thing is with Europeans about non-europeans, COLONEL in this scene is right, NEVERMIND DO YOU AGREE OR NOT, he is right.

Wadaad
07-17-2018, 12:47 AM
i got banned 3 days for calling out and warning Europeans to right the wrongs of the past...you should be also banned for advocating genocide

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:16 AM
i got banned 3 days for calling out and warning Europeans to right the wrongs of the past...you should be also banned for advocating genocide

Not advocating genocide and I never mentioned it, Im just saying colonel was right in this scene, there is no any dilemma in quest for survival, nevermind is it about in fiction like in this movie between humans and apes, or is it IN REALITY between races inside of the same species.

There is no dilemma there, there is only one thing; you either survive or you die, that's it. And is it moral? Well, as I've said on the other thread, let whites in 100 years debate was it moral or not, but at least they will be ABLE TO DEBATE, otherwise, there will be no one to debate cause whites will be surely dead, so..., allowing that to happen goes against everything what nature and evolution thought us till this day, and that's why colonel is right, that's why I shown this monologue, even though director of this movie (liberal scum as he is) wanted to show colonel as some sort of Hitler or somethin, which he was not, he was defending his own species from extinction, and that demands ALL MEANS necessary, just like in this case between europeans and non europeans, either europeans (western europeans primary today) will throw moral aside, OR THEY WILL DIE, simple as that.

Wadaad
07-17-2018, 01:18 AM
Just sayin...that's a whole lotta "advocating" right there.

Dick
07-17-2018, 01:19 AM

Why should children in Europe be punished for example for the wrongs of people in the past that probably aren't even related to them?

Wadaad
07-17-2018, 01:26 AM
Why should children in Europe be punished for example for the wrongs of people in the past that probably aren't even related to them?

Not punished, but held accountable...since they are reaping from the plundering of their ancestors.

Just like if someone died with debts, it will be his estate that will be taken to task for reperations...

Dick
07-17-2018, 01:30 AM
Not punished, but held accountable...since they are reaping from the plundering of their ancestors.

Just like if someone died with debts, it will be his estate that will be taken to task for reperations...

How can I sue the Huns, ottomans, heck even the Indo-European tribes since paternally I'm indigenous to Europe and the horsefuckers probably slaughtered my ancestors too.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:33 AM

And who holds Arabs accountable for been THE GREATEST SLAVE-MASTERS of all time? They sold more of your kind than you have hair on your head, and not only blacks, but also they were trading whites, millions...

I never saw any big budget Hollywood movie about that, have you?

Also, I never saw any big budget Hollywood movie about how your black kind was hunting your own kind and selling them to Arabs, and I didnt see anyone mentioned how English WANTED TO STOP SLAVE-TRADING across African coasts against THE WILL OF YOUR OWN race who still in secret were selling other blacks to Arabs, and then Arabs would sell many of them to Americans, Portugese etc, and many of them would remain as Arab slaves.

So if you want some historical "justice", be transparent in it.

I already wrote about this, everything is here, FACTS:

Owners of Black Slaves - ARABS/MUSLIMS (First Owners of Black Slaves) - Hidden History (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?203357-Owners-of-Black-Slaves-ARABS-MUSLIMS-(First-Owners-of-Black-Slaves)-Hidden-History)

Wadaad
07-17-2018, 01:34 AM
How can I sue the Huns, ottomans, heck even the Indo-European tribes since paternally I'm indigenous to Europe and the horsefuckers probably slaughtered my ancestors too.

If we go back that far we might as well go aback to Cain and Abel times
I'm thinking just reperations for the last centuries' appropriation of assets from colonies. Even Greece deserves to have their Elgin marbles back from the British.

Anthony PV
07-17-2018, 01:37 AM

And who holds Arabs accountable for been THE GREATEST SLAVE-MASTERS of all time? They sold more of your kind than you have hair on your head, and not only blacks, but also they were trading whites, millions...

I never saw any big budget Hollywood movie about that, have you?

Also, I never saw any big budget Hollywood movie about how your black kind was hunting your own kind and selling them to Arabs, and I didnt see anyone mentioned how English WANTED TO STOP SLAVE-TRADING across African coasts against THE WILL OF YOUR OWN race who still in secret were selling other blacks to Arabs, and then Arabs would sell many of them to Americans, Portugese etc, and many of them would remain as Arab slaves.

So if you want some historical "justice", be transparent in it.

I already wrote about this, everything is here, FACTS:

Owners of Black Slaves - ARABS/MUSLIMS (First Owners of Black Slaves) - Hidden History (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?203357-Owners-of-Black-Slaves-ARABS-MUSLIMS-(First-Owners-of-Black-Slaves)-Hidden-History)
Ouch. :whistle:

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:37 AM
I'm thinking just reperations for the last centuries' appropriation of assets from colonies. Even Greece deserves to have their Elgin marbles back from the British.

We saw what is your price in terms of "reperations", I never saw Swedes killing blacks or arabs in history, yet, I saw entire areas of Stockhom where white person or non-muslim person cannot enter, where swedish girls are raped on daily basis by your kind, somehow that is tolerated in Sweden, so I guess that is what you consider as reperations, and just be honest, when you say "reperation" you mean destruction of white race, just admit it, nothing would give you more pleasure.

Not even islamized Europe.

Óttar
07-17-2018, 01:41 AM

We won the game of venture capitalism and colonialism in the 18th and 19th centuries. This idea that we should have to apologize for it by being voluntarily wiped out of existence is 1. contrary to nature, self-interest, and good sense, and 2. a historical anomaly never before seen among any other group of people on Earth.

I could almost accept if the Saracens had defeated the Franks at the battle of Tours and we were converted to Islam in the 8th century, but the fact that Europeans are allowing MENA Muslims and SSA people to breed Euros and their colonial descendants out of existence and impose their backward way of life on our homelands voluntarily is intolerable.

People like Wadaad know deep down that self-defense is the answer for us Euros and colonials, but they will continue to exploit Europids' Gutmenschenmoral (cf. Nietzsche Sklavenmoral, Herrenmoral) because it benefits them.

It's like that parable told by Russell Means in Natural Born Killers: A woman said to a snake, "I saw you abandoned by the side of the road, I fed you, I nurtured you back to health and this poisonous bite is the thanks I get? How could you do this to me?" and the snake replied, "Because I'm a snake, you dumb bitch."

rein
07-17-2018, 01:42 AM
Didn’t even watch this movie.

Dick
07-17-2018, 01:42 AM

Individuals should be held accountable for their actions, not their family members or a whole nation or continent.

Wadaad
07-17-2018, 01:43 AM
How many Indian children did you pedophile, ottar? Never trust a white man interested in Hinduism, they are quite suspect

rein
07-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Anyways, sounds that humans brought this upon themselves in that ape movie by experimenting on apes to make them smarter.

Óttar
07-17-2018, 01:46 AM
How many Indian children did you pedophile, ottar? Never trust a white man interested in Hinduism, they are quite suspect

You can't challenge my perfect argument, so you throw out this non-sequitur. You know I'm right.

You have been on here advocating and gloating over the rape, torture, enslavement, and murder of religious minorities in the Middle East, and even posted a pic of a decapitated Kurdish woman, and you accuse Robocop of advocating genocide? Please. You are a hypocrite.

CYKA
07-17-2018, 01:49 AM
Lol etot čelovek 1/2 ital'janěc i 1/2 jugoslav

Jugoslav - turkobulgar i italianěc - 1/2 arabsky...tak gdě že 'evropejskaja krov'?

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:59 AM
Average ethnic Swedish & French in next 50 years (in some areas ALREADY REALITY) in Sweden and France, PRODUCT OF DIVERSITY:

https://1001films.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/vlcsnap-2383842.png

rein
07-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Average ethnic Swedish & French in next 50 years (in some areas ALREADY REALITY) in Sweden and France, PRODUCT OF DIVERSITY:

https://1001films.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/vlcsnap-2383842.png

They’re going to embrace the nature?

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:10 AM
They’re going to embrace the nature?

Your sarcasm is not far from truth in all that, the nature will be the only thing left without europeans in this world, the only beacon of hope for humanity will remain "yellow" race, AKA; primary Japanese and Chinese.

Óttar
07-17-2018, 02:18 AM
Your sarcasm is not far from truth in all that, the nature will be the only thing left without europeans in this world, the only beacon of hope for humanity will remain "yellow" race, AKA; primary Japanese and Chinese.

And Russians. They won't permit the southern hemisphere hordes to overrun them.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:20 AM
And Russians.

Well Russians are maybe the last hope for white race, there is no doubt about that.

About "yellow race"; Japanese are far beyond smart in this matters, they secured their future, and they dont pay any attention to anyone who calls them "racist", they are protecting their own at all costs, I can only salute them.

Óttar
07-17-2018, 02:22 AM
Well Russians are maybe the last hope for white race, there is no doubt about that.

About "yellow race"; Japanese are far beyond smart in this matters, they secured their future, and they dont pay any attention to anyone who calls them "racist", they are protecting their own at all costs, I can only salute them.
It is true that the Japanese have a sensible immigration policy, but they are not replacing their population. Their birth-rate is one of the lowest in the world. They are too busy infatuated with their internet cartoon waifus and waifu pillows.

Heather Duval
07-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Why do u care? You all gonna die. Race is a futile thing.

DaiViet
07-17-2018, 02:52 AM
On a scale of 1-10, how white are Croatians?

Anthony PV
07-17-2018, 02:55 AM
Yish, careful... You might attract a backlash of angry balkanites against yourself with that post...

StonyArabia
07-17-2018, 07:08 AM
THIS IS A PERFECT SPEECH (AND PERFECT ANALOGY) for all of you out there, even for you fucking liberal scums, THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH (SAID BY COLONEL) why things has to be done, and will be in the future. THIS IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW as we speak, your entire RACE, your blood, your ancestors and your children are at stake here, and you are thinking about morality, HERE IS THE TRUTH WHAT AND WHY THINGS HAS TO BE DONE:

P.S. Director of this movie is ofcourse a Liberal scum, but he produced a counter-effect of what he wanted, all normal people cheered for Humans in this movie, only those sick in the head were rooting for APES, same thing is with Europeans about non-europeans, COLONEL in this scene is right, NEVERMIND DO YOU AGREE OR NOT, he is right.

https://s8.postimg.cc/5mc6rnqx1/africa.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/59kslh8n5/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/lkkwhuil1/anti_Balfour_Cartoon.jpg (https://postimages.org/)upload photo url (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/glxe3chd1/impcol1.gif (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/jg0jgtm45/84826_600.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/5auqeg7rp/us-imperialism-racism.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

European colonization of the Americas

Scholars have not generally described the process of settler colonialism in Canada as genocidal, although some scholars have argued that it should be recognized as such. More recent understandings of the concept of genocide and its relation to settler colonialism have led modern scholars to a renewed discussion of the genocidal aspects of the Canadian states' role in producing and legitimating the process of physical and cultural destruction of Indigenous people.[36] In the 1990s some scholars began pushing for Canada to recognize the Canadian Indian residential school system as a genocidal process rooted in colonialism.[37] This public debate led to the formation of the Canadian Truth and Reconciliation Commission which was formed in 2008.[38][39]

By 1829, with the death of Shanawdithit, the Beothuk people, the indigenous people of Newfoundland were officially declared extinct after suffering epidemics, starvation, loss of access to food sources, and slaughter by English and French fishermen and traders.[40]

In the late 16th century, England, France, Spain and the Netherlands launched colonization efforts in the part of North America that is now the United States.[59] The United States has not been legally admonished by the international community for genocidal acts against its indigenous population, but many historians and academics describe events such as The Trail of Tears, the Sand Creek Massacre and the Mendocino War as genocidal in nature.[60] The letters of British commander Jeffery Amherst indicated genocidal intent when he authorized the deliberate use of disease-infected blankets as a biological weapon against indigenous populations during the 1763 Pontiac's Rebellion, saying, "You will Do well to try to Inoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race", and instructing his subordinates, "I need only Add, I Wish to Hear of no prisoners should any of the villains be met with arms."[13][61][62] When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[63][64][65]

The U.S. colonization of California started in earnest in 1845, with the Mexican–American War. With the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, signed in 1848, supposedly giving the United States authority over 525,000 square miles of new territory. In addition to Gold Rush slaughter, there was also a large number of state-subsidized massacres by colonists against Native Americans in the territory, causing several entire ethnic groups to be wiped out. In one such series of conflicts, the so-called Mendocino War and the subsequent Round Valley War, the entirety of the Yuki people was brought to the brink of extinction, from a previous population of some 3,500 people to fewer than 100. According to Russell Thornton, estimates of the pre-Columbian population of California was at least 310,000, and perhaps as much as 705,000. By 1849, due to Spanish and Mexican colonization and epidemics this number had decreased to 100,000. But from 1849 and up until 1890 the Indigenous population of California had fallen below 20,000, primarily because of the killings.[74] At least 4,500 California Indians were killed between 1849 and 1870, while many more perished due to disease and starvation.[75] 10,000 Indians were also kidnapped and sold as slaves.[76]

Russian conquest of Siberia

The Russian conquest of Siberia was accompanied by massacres due to indigenous resistance to colonization by the Russian Cossacks, who savagely crushed the natives. At the hands of people like Vasilii Poyarkov in 1645 and Yerofei Khabarov in 1650 some peoples like the Daur were slaughtered by the Russians to the extent that it is considered genocide. 8,000 out of a previously 20,000 strong population in Kamchatka remained after being subjected to half a century of Cossacks slaughter.[81]

In the 1640s the Yakuts were subjected to massacres during the Russian advance into their land near the Lena river, and on Kamchatka in the 1690s the Koryak, Kamchadals, and Chukchi were also subjected to massacres by the Russians.[82] When the Russians did not obtain the demanded amount of yasak from the natives, the Governor of Yakutsk, Piotr Golovin, who was a Cossack, used meat hooks to hang the native men. In the Lena basin, 70% of the Yakut population died within 40 years, and rape and enslavement were used against native women and children in order to force the natives to pay the Yasak.[83]

In Kamchatka the Russians savagely crushed the Itelmens uprisings against their rule in 1706, 1731, and 1741, the first time the Itelmen were armed with stone weapons and were badly unprepared and equipped but they used gunpowder weapons the second time. The Russians faced tougher resistance when from 1745-56 they tried to exterminate the gun and bow equipped Koraks until their victory. The Russian Cossacks also faced fierce resistance and were forced to give up when trying unsuccessfully to wipe out the Chukchi through genocide in 1729, 1730-1, and 1744-7.[84] After the Russian defeat in 1729 at Chukchi hands, the Russian commander Major Pavlutskiy was responsible for the Russian war against the Chukchi and the mass slaughters and enslavement of Chukchi women and children in 1730-31, but his cruelty only made the Chukchis fight more fiercely.[85] A genocide of the Chukchis and Koraks was ordered by Empress Elizabeth in 1742 to totally expel them from their native lands and erase their culture through war. The command was that the natives be "totally extirpated" with Pavlutskiy leading again in this war from 1744-47 in which he led to the Cossacks "with the help of Almighty God and to the good fortune of Her Imperial Highness", to slaughter the Chukchi men and enslave their women and children as booty. However the Chukchi ended this campaign and forced them to give up by killing Pavlitskiy and decapitating his head.[86] The Russians were also launching wars and slaughters against the Koraks in 1744 and 1753-4. After the Russians tried to force the natives to convert to Christianity, the different native peoples like the Koraks, Chukchis, Itelmens, and Yukagirs all united to drive the Russians out of their land in the 1740s, culminating in the assault on Nizhnekamchatsk fort in 1746.[87] Kamchatka today is European in demographics and culture with only 2.5% of it being native, around 10,000 from a previous number of 150,000, due to the mass slaughters by the Cossacks after its annexation in 1697 of the Itelmen and Koryaks throughout the first decades of Russian rule.[88] The genocide by the Russian Cossacks devastated the native peoples of Kamchatka and exterminated much of their population.[89][90] In addition to committing genocide they Cossacks also devastated the wildlife by slaughtering massive numbers of animals for fur.[91] 90% of the Kamchadals and half of the Vogules were killed from the eighteenth to nineteenth centuries and the rapid genocide of the indigenous population led to entire ethnic groups being entirely wiped out, with around 12 exterminated groups which could be named by Nikolai Iadrintsev as of 1882. Much of the slaughter was brought on by the fur trade.[92]

The Aleuts in the Aleutians were subjected to genocide and slavery by the Russians for the first 20 years of Russian rule, with the Aleut women and children captured by the Russians and Aleut men slaughtered.[93]

Italian concentration camps Libya:

Fascist Italy maintained several concentration camps in Cyrenaica (Eastern Libya) during the later phase of its occupation of that country. After the initial invasion in 1911, the Italian control over much of the country remained ineffective. In the face of the armed Arab opposition, mainly in Cyrenaica under the leadership of Omar Mukhtar, Italian forces under the Generals Pietro Badoglio and Rodolfo Graziani waged punitive pacification campaigns which turned into brutal and bloody acts of repression.

The Frontier Wire, a barbed wire fence was built from the Mediterranean to the oasis of Al-Jaghbub to sever lines critical to the resistance. Soon afterwards, the colonial administration began the wholesale deportation of the people of the Jebel Akhdar to deny the rebels the support of the local population. The forced migration of more than 100,000 people ended in concentration camps in Suluq, El Magrun, Abyar and El Agheila where tens of thousands died in squalid conditions.

Estimates of the people who died in these camps vary. It is estimated that the number of Libyans who died - killed either through combat or mainly through starvation and disease - is at a minimum of 80,000 or even up to one third of the Cyrenaican population. Pappé estimates that between 1928 and 1932 the Italian military "killed half the Bedouin population (directly or through starvation in camps)."[2] In his book Cerinaica today, Dr. Todesky, who in 1931 was the director of the Italian Army Health Services, states "From May 1930 to September 1930 more than 80,000 Libyans were forced to leave their land and live in concentration camps, they were taken 300 at a time watched by soldiers to make sure that the Libyans go directly to the concentration camps" and "By the end of 1930 all Libyans who live in tents were forced to go and live in the camps. 55% of the Libyans died in the camps." Italian historian Gentile wrote that this figure was excessive, and only a few thousands died, mainly of disease and starvation.[citation needed]

and the list can go on of course

Kamal900
07-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Yish, careful... You might attract a backlash of angry balkanites against yourself with that post...

I think he already has, lol.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 10:50 AM

Proof, Autosomal DNA (autosomal DNA is everything, all others talks are ireelevant, Autosomal DNA is everything.

https://media.nature.com/full/nature-assets/nature/journal/v513/n7518/images/nature13673-f2.jpg

P.S. And btw, there is no "how much", all Europeans belong to WHITE RACE, and white race has varieties inside of white race, just like other major races (like black race or mongol race) has different varieties/branches/phenotypes inside their race.

It is you, NON-WHITES, who are pushing that shit about "how much is someone white" IN EUROPE, we are all whites in Europe and we all stick togethar when shit hits the fan, and you can just fuck yourself from this forum which is called: EUROPEAN COMMUNITY.

Bosniensis
07-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Humanity and Help were never an issue here in Europe we have a plenty of tolerance for people in need.

People in need NEED to understand a simple fact (those Syrians, Arabs, Paki's) that they have came here as guests and they should leave as guests.

However they have figured: "Why should we leave... when we can Conquer Europe" simple right?

They have learned our languages but they have imposed their OWN customs and they haven't stopped there, THEY DEMAND LAWS to be changed according to their needs.

They demand Political "correctness"

We are now making Movies where King Arthur is Black African so we don't offend them?

WHY?

Is this what we got for our tolerance and help to people who are in need?

They abused our tolerance for conquest.

Catarinense1998
07-17-2018, 11:14 AM

Perfect.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 11:14 AM
I will just write one saying which one should place in her/his mind about their people:

"Let our kind condemn us in 100 years for our actions, but at least there will be our kind in 100 years to condemn us."

rein
07-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Humanity and Help were never an issue here in Europe we have a plenty of tolerance for people in need.

People in need NEED to understand a simple fact (those Syrians, Arabs, Paki's) that they have came here as guests and they should leave as guests.

However they have figured: "Why should we leave... when we can Conquer Europe" simple right?

They have learned our languages but they have imposed their OWN customs and they haven't stopped there, THEY DEMAND LAWS to be changed according to their needs.

They demand Political "correctness"

We are now making Movies where King Arthur is Black African so we don't offend them?

WHY?

Is this what we got for our tolerance and help to people who are in need?

They abused our tolerance for conquest.

It’s not the Syrian refugees that are campaigning for a black King Arthur or pushing for “political correctness”. Blame your own Europeans.

cyberlorian
07-17-2018, 11:44 AM

In fact, White, Black, Yellow, Red are socially constructed terms. In other words, the boundaries of races are drawn by human beings. The reason why the term “White race” is used insead of “European race” is the fact that once upon a time, only Anglo Saxon, Nordic and Germanic descendants were being accepted as “White”. Latter, the concept got broader and included all people of European descent.

On the other hand, I do not try to promote nations to open their borders for refugees and-or asylum seekers. However, creating racially pure nations might cause some disasters as it have been seen during WW2. Promoting war and-or persecution are not cool at all, mate.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 12:06 PM
In fact, White, Black, Yellow, Red are socially constructed terms. In other words, the boundaries of races are drawn by human beings. The reason why the term “White race” is used insead of “European race” is the fact that once upon a time, only Anglo Saxon, Nordic and Germanic descendants were being accepted as “White”. Latter, the concept got broader and included all people of European descent.

On the other hand, I do not try to promote nations to open their borders for refugees and-or asylum seekers. However, creating racially pure nations might cause some disasters as it have been seen during WW2. Promoting war and-or persecution are not cool at all, mate.

LOL.

Anthropology is not invention of society, and Im not talking about phenotypes, but Anthroplogy.

There is (just one example) scientific Anthropological fact that black ppl have somewhat different achilles heel from others, this was also published by german nobel prize winner (who wasnt racist) and later he was threaten to withdraw the paper or his career is over.

This allows to black ppl to jump higher and to be somewhat faster, on the other hand because of it they cannoy swim like whites, also black skin is "raw" and it doesen't go with water well like with whites.

Sure black person can be swimmer, but he or she will NEVER win against white person in swimming, just a fact.

So please save me from your fairytales "race is just a skin color."

rein
07-17-2018, 12:08 PM

Do you mean that gathering all migrants and dropping a bomb on them is not as cool as robocop making it out to be?

Token
07-17-2018, 12:23 PM

Japan is a country, Europe is a continent, that is the difference. There is no racial uniformity in Europe like there is in Japan, most Southern Europeans are genetically closer to Middle Easterners than to Northern or Eastern Europeans. Your 'European unity' is a fable.

cyberlorian
07-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Do you mean that gathering all migrants and dropping a bomb on them is not as cool as robocop making it out to be?

But Robocop never told such thing. Did he?

barkoo
07-17-2018, 12:36 PM
This is a exaggerated analogy, but compared of what just happened here in France and the incredible generalized misbehavior linked to the victory (?) constantly PERPETUATED by the same individuals, destruction, robberies, sexual agressions, fights against law forces, behavior that can be compared to apes indeed. In some cities they were randomly attacking folks with French shirt on !! the situation is totally fucked up
Meanwhile mass media didn't say a WORD about that, and keep singing the praises of social cohesion. I'm glad living in my house on the countryside cos i could never go living back where i was born, Paris. the city of desolation.

Fantomas
07-17-2018, 12:59 PM
[B][COLOR="#000000"] Here is why Europeans should forget about morality in making Europe totally European again Not so long time ago Europeans had been offered forget about morality, after that Europe was ruined and on the brink of extinction.
BTW, that can not be words of a real Catholic, because morality and rationality are two sides of one coin. Take away one of these principles and Europe will turn into third world continent

:picard2: With percentage of non-Europeans higher than in any European country, with tons of Muslims, dying out European population, endless wars around own borders and totally corrupted KGB maffia in the head of the state?! No, thank you very much :)

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:02 PM

It is humane thing to do to avoid war which will come in Europe, and it would hurt, be bloody etc, this would be fast and without pain.

If they love Europe so much they can all die at once in it, that is the only offer, one can offer

rein
07-17-2018, 01:17 PM
It is humane thing to do to avoid war which will come in Europe, and it would hurt, be bloody etc, this would be fast and without pain.

If they love Europe so much they can all die at once in it, that is the only offer, one can offer

Aww, how kind of you.

DaiViet
07-17-2018, 01:20 PM

Proof, Autosomal DNA (autosomal DNA is everything, all others talks are ireelevant, Autosomal DNA is everything.

https://media.nature.com/full/nature-assets/nature/journal/v513/n7518/images/nature13673-f2.jpg

P.S. And btw, there is no "how much", all Europeans belong to WHITE RACE, and white race has varieties inside of white race, just like other major races (like black race or mongol race) has different varieties/branches/phenotypes inside their race.

It is you, NON-WHITES, who are pushing that shit about "how much is someone white" IN EUROPE, we are all whites in Europe and we all stick togethar when shit hits the fan, and you can just fuck yourself from this forum which is called: EUROPEAN COMMUNITY.

Nah, Nordics are more white. You can’t be a 10.

Look at that trail of Croatia on the bottom right. So far from the true whites.

Gwydion
07-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Well it really is quite simple. If there is one group who allows another group (or groups) to come to their lands and said foreign group(s) do not necessarily like the host group, do not assimilate or are unable to from a racial/ethnic perspective, and are willing to use violence to impose their will while the host group is mostly entirely passive and/or supportive of the foreign groups, there can only be one outcome for the host group: destruction, replacement, defeat.

In other words, whether in Europe or North America or Oceania, if the current trends continue at some point in the future, whether 100 years or 500 years, there will be no European people or European culture, traditions, and civilization. At best they will make up tiny racial minorities (but considering how non-Europeans have been taught that Europeans are evil and the cause of all their problems, I think it more likely that outright genocide will be a more likely outcome...see Haiti 1804, modern Zimbabwe, etc.)

In the struggle for dominance and resources that has gone on since the beginning of time and which all groups of people on this Earth have participated in, some more successfully than others, there can be no guilt.

Take China for example, they once inhabited an area confined mostly to the Yellow River basin and over the course of their history have greatly expanded their territory and culture at the expense of non-Chinese groups, some quite racially different (potentially Australoid types in the South East, etc..) When a significant amount of foreigners accumulated at different points in history, there were these sorts of actions by the Chinese:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangzhou_massacre_(760)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhou_massacre

Do the Chinese feel guilt and are they made to feel guilty by the media or non-Chinese? Hell no. This will allow them to continue on in strength into the future.

So European man really only has to ask himself the question: should our people and civilizations be destroyed or continue on? If the answer is continue on, then fighting for survival is necessary and as is rejecting "racial diversity." And really this is a question that should only concern European man....what non-Europeans think about the issue is moot and almost always hypocritical because if the situation were reversed, all of them would be in favor of keeping their ethnic homelands for their own people rather than allow foreigners to replace them.

rein
07-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Not so long time ago Europeans had been offered forget about morality, after that Europe was ruined and on the brink of extinction.
BTW, that can not be words of a real Catholic, because morality and rationality are two sides of one coin. Take away one of these principles and Europe will turn into third world continent

:picard2: With percentage of non-Europeans higher than in any European country, with tons of Muslims, dying out European population, endless wars around own borders and totally corrupted KGB maffia in the head of the state?! No, thank you very much :)

Well, if you prefer other mafia that is not KGB as the head of state, your choice.

rein
07-17-2018, 01:28 PM

That’s not Croatia, that’s Bedouins. Croatia is lighter red between yellow (Russians and Finns) and blue cluster (Icelandic, French, English).

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:38 PM

You are probably crazy, or you're blind, check where Croats are on that map AGAIN, we are at the center of everything what is European.

As you can see Croats are the closest to Central europeans by autosomal DNA, not only closest but part of it. Central Europeans are diamonds of what white race can offer, and reason is simple; we have ALL WHITES in one place, we have blondes, we have brown-haired, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, green-eyed, and all of them are at one place, no one even pay attention who has which color of hair or eyes because ALL OF THEM (ALL COLORS OF EYES AND HAIR) ARE COMMON.

While in Nordics, they're one extreme, they're all blonde, almost all, one would say; boring, never the less we love them, but they're extreme, we are the ones who needs to dictate what is what, we have best genes, our children can be blue-eyed, green-eyed, brown-eyed, blonde or dark haired, there is no rules here, why? Because we are the best what whites can offer and most richest considering appearence considering those matters.

Leaders of all white race, and we are all one, all europeans.

Nevermind is someone Nordic, Central or South European, we are all one.

And we will NOT vanish so easily, on the contrary, it has just starting, the struggle.

It is only a matter of time when will right wing win in some of western european country, nevermind will it be in 5 or 10 or 15 years IT WILL WIN, and Le Pen is EVIDENCE, righ-wing is rising all over the Europe, there is no denying in that, once it becomes reality, all this kumbaya shit will change.

No one could imagine someone like Trump could win after Obama in USA, yet it happened, a guy who puts in jails mexican children and women, but with every right, they are illegalls.

Trump is not someone I admire, but he is window of things to come over here as well.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:43 PM
Not so long time ago Europeans had been offered forget about morality, after that Europe was ruined and on the brink of extinction.

Is Catholicism product of Evolution or product of Judean man who wanted peace amongst humans? Product of Judean man, and I salute him for his wishes of peace amongst humans, I want peace as well, but peace cannot come if someone is forcing you trough medias and in society to erase your own kind, your own branch of humans, only monsters could demand something like that.

Russia is still largely predominant white country, far predominant white country, non-whites there are like insects who would be crushed in matter of hours if only Putin would lift his finger, no one would say this but those non-white insects from asia there are second rate citizens anyway, they are afraid of their own shadow in big Russian cities because of high russian sence of racial awareness.

Russians are not pussies like majority of western europeans when they see non-white molesting some of their own, if they would saw some non-white molesting white russian on streets of Moscow ambulance would arrive in matters of minutes.

DaiViet
07-17-2018, 01:43 PM
That’s not Croatia, that’s Bedouins. Croatia is lighter red between yellow (Russians and Finns) and blue cluster (Icelandic, French, English).

Oh my bad. I see now, Croatia is halfway between Bulgarian and Hungarian. Ok, so on a scale between Bulgarian and Hungarian, Croatians are a 5.

Morena
07-17-2018, 01:46 PM
You are probably crazy, or you're blind, check where Croats are on that map AGAIN, we are at the center of everything what is European.

As you can see Croats are the closest to Central europeans by autosomal DNA, not only closest but part of it. Central Europeans are diamonds of what white race can offer, and reason is simple; we have ALL WHITES in one place, we have blondes, we have brown-haired, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, green-eyed, and all of them are at one place, no one even pay attention who has which color of hair or eyes because ALL OF THEM (ALL COLORS OF EYES AND HAIR) ARE COMMON.

While in Nordics, they're one extreme, they're all blonde, almost all, one would say; boring, never the less we love them, but they're extreme, we are the ones who needs to dictate what is what, we have best genes, our children can be blue-eyed, green-eyed, brown-eyed, blonde or dark haired, there is no rules here, why? Because we are the best what whites can offer and most richest considering appearence considering those matters.

Leaders of all white race, and we are all one, all europeans.

Nevermind is someone Nordic, Central or South European, we are all one.

And we will NOT vanish so easily, on the contrary, it has just starting, the struggle.

It is only a matter of time when will right wing win in some of western european country, nevermind will it be in 5 or 10 or 15 years IT WILL WIN, and Le Pen is EVIDENCE, righ-wing is rising all over the Europe, there is no denying in that, once it becomes reality, all this kumbaya shit will change.

No one could imagine someone like Trump could win after Obama in USA, yet it happened, a guy who puts in jails mexican children and women, but with every right, they are illegalls.

Trump is not someone I admire, but he is window of things to come over here as well.

Typical for non-whites to try to divide us up. They're just projecting their insecurities on us anyway. Southern Euros don't care that we don't look like Nordics (for the most part). We appreciate how they look, but we are fine with how we are. You are obviously very proud of how you are.

We should appreciate that Europeans are the most diverse looking race while being the most related. ;)

I don't know about 'forgetting morality.' But I do know that this current way is intolerable. I will not allow my children to be brought up in a world where they have to be guilty about who they are and what their ancestors did. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'll apologize when Turks apologize. Since that will never happen, then I will never apologize.

Fantomas
07-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Well, if you prefer other mafia that is not KGB as the head of state, your choice.
If you prefer maffia engendered by organization that killed many millions of Europeans, trying to destroy developed world and still has intentions to do all that, its your own right

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 01:50 PM
after football 2018 when Croatia lost, your posts are full of anger Robocop, what happened my nigga? xd

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:50 PM

And btw, no one will believe your propaganda about Russia here, propaganda you're spreading (ppl like you) about russians 24 h per day in Western Europe.

This World Cup has shown WHAT IS RUSSIA, you all talked about Russian savages who will attack ppl there, NOT SINGLE ATTACK OCCURED ON ANYONE, EVERYTHING WAS TIP TOP, on the other hand when France won WC you had those african savages burning cars and buildings in Paris, is that your western "SUPERIORITY"?

I would say you touched bottom of civilization, those savages you brought to your country are finally asking for their rights cause they are poor and hungry, and now you dont know what to do with them, you are fucking doomed and you know it.

You think those africans from French team represents French reality as; "africans are equal in France", who the fuck are you kiddin? They're fourth rate citizens over there, the only thing you want from them is to fuck your women in the name of your kumbaya ideology, which will ofcourse fail, it is already falling, everything you liberals (libtards) drempt it became a NIGHTMARE for you, now you finally see that those people cannot be integrated into your society, but you wont admit it, you will just continue spread your lies.

I bet many of those africans burning those cars in Paris were cheering for Croatia against France, not because they love Croatia, but because they hate France, Paris is now a shithole of Europe where innocent white woman or man cannot walk free anymore at night, but one can walk free trough Moscow, you're doomed, the only salvation for you is that people like you (liberals) either die or be replaced by ppl like me. Your STAR TREK utopia is showing it's results, finally.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:51 PM
after football 2018 when Croatia lost, your posts are full of anger Robocop, what happened my nigga? xd

That was sport anger, this is about society.

Please read my previous post.

rein
07-17-2018, 01:51 PM
If you prefer maffia engendered by organization that killed many millions of Europeans, trying to destroy developed world and still has intentions to do all that, its your own right

No, I don’t prefer USA mafia, sorry.

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 01:53 PM
That was sport anger, this is about society.

Please read my previous post.

something is not right over there xD you're mad as fuck xD

rein
07-17-2018, 01:57 PM

Maybe he saw the man in your profile picture in real life.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 01:58 PM

Talking about "DEVELOPED" world, Paris after France won WC buahahahhaha (is this Kenya or Paris)?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5P7p3MbLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m74Tq2WHeE

A FUCKING REALITY OF YOUR "MAD MAX" (Apocalypse) WORLD, which is just crumblingggg around you, it is only a matter of time when will it explode. But ofcourse, on surface you want to convince us everything is KUMBAYA GREAT, africans, whites, arabs... everyone "live happy" in FRENCH PARADISE haahha, you fucking LIBERAL hypocrite AND LIAR.!

IN THE MEANTIME, CROATS IN MOSCOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI-u_zl-82I

Fantomas
07-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Is this going on in Croatia?! Man, i'm so sorry, i didn't know that

[QUOTE]Russia is still largely predominant white country, far predominant white country, non-whites there are like insects who would be crushed in matter of hours if only Putin would lift his finger, no one would say this but those non-white insects from asia there are second rate citizens anyway, they are afraid of their own shadow in big Russian cities because of high russian sence of racial awareness.

Russians are not pussies like majority of western europeans when they see non-white molesting some of their own, if they would saw some non-white molesting white russian on streets of Moscow ambulance would arrive in matters of minutes.
This is the most distorted picure of reality about Russia i've ever seen. Just one fact for you, Moscow now pays taxes for small Muslim country leaders that killed Russians by thousands just few years ago

Crimean
07-17-2018, 02:00 PM
He writes all right, I do not even have anything to add.

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 02:01 PM
Maybe he saw the man in your profile picture in real life.

and he sang song with a super mega big black weapon of death (dildo) in front of him: ooooohhh you touch me TA LA LAAAAA mmmmm my ding ding dooongggg

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 02:01 PM
He writes all right, I do not even have anything to add.

he is a not bad dude, he has full right to say anything he wishes

Crimean
07-17-2018, 02:04 PM
If I said everything I think here, I would be banned this very day).

rein
07-17-2018, 02:04 PM

He needs a wider audience for his scare tactics in order to make an impact on the migration level to Europe.

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 02:07 PM
If I said everything I think here, I would be banned this very day).

i was a victim of unexpected bans xD

Fantomas
07-17-2018, 02:07 PM
This World Cup has shown WHAT IS RUSSIA, you all talked about Russian savages who will attack ppl there, NOT SINGLE ATTACK OCCURED ON ANYONE, EVERYTHING WAS TIP TOP, on the other hand when France won WC you had those african savages burning cars and buildings in Paris, is that your western "SUPERIORITY"?

Of course. Because Russians are afraid of own government and have no right to carry out protests. All of their so called public organizations including fan groups, just non-departmental structures of special services. If they got right from their handlers for street clashes they'll do it, if not, so they're gonna be quiet. There's even pro-government bikers "night wolfes" in Russia who are just part of propaganda activity, this is NONSENSE for West, but its reality in Russia

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:09 PM

Well Im not bad dude, I would help anyone if I could, nevermind of race, but we have to face reality, I cannot and no one can, not Europe, not Jean Luc Picard or Mother Theresa, so what we need is protection of Europe from everything outside of it cause they will never asimilate.

Except Chinese for whom I have great respect as workers in Europe.

Crimean
07-17-2018, 02:10 PM
i was a victim of unexpected bans xD
I will be permabanned here someday for sure, but I think this moment has not come yet).

Fantomas
07-17-2018, 02:11 PM
Talking about "DEVELOPED" world, Paris after France won WC buahahahhaha (is this Kenya or Paris)?:

A FUCKING REALITY OF YOUR "MAD MAX" (Apocalypse) WORLD, which is just crumblingggg around you, it is only a matter of time when will it explode. But ofcourse, on surface you want to convince us everything is KUMBAYA GREAT, africans, whites, arabs... everyone "live happy" in FRENCH PARADISE haahha, you fucking LIBERAL hypocrite AND LIAR.!

Nothing special, just the French style for the last 200 years at least

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:15 PM
Of course. Because Russians are affraid of own government and have no right to carry out protests. All of their so called public organizations including fan groups, just non-departmental structures of special services. There's even pro-government bikers "night wolfes" in Russia who are just part of propaganda activity, this is NONSENSE for west, but its reality in Russia

There is nothin wrong about been affraid of your own govermont, people should be affraid to certain degree, It's not easy to control people, if you give them absolute freedom (which doesnt exist anyway) it is anarchy (AKA; Paris).

Btw FEAR is what saved our species trough evolution, along with intelligence, but FEAR as well, so fear is good, man (people) without fear is a man without future.

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 02:15 PM
Well Im not bad dude, I would help anyone if I could, nevermind of race, but we have to face reality, I cannot and no one can, not Europe, not Jean Luc Picard or Mother Theresa, so what we need is protection of Europe from everything outside of it cause they will never asimilate.

Except Chinese for whom I have great respect as workers in Europe.

100% agree with you except about chinese. They're dangerous as well and they're non-europeans. Chinese belong to China. Russians faced the Chinese problem in Siberia, these hardworkers are worst. Non-europeans don't belong to europe and europeans don't belong to non-european world, this is justify

Porn Master
07-17-2018, 02:16 PM
I will be permabanned here someday for sure, but I think this moment has not come yet).

spend your time a bit and you'll face the consequences xD xD

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:16 PM

To permaban me from here is like someone would ban Messi or Ronaldo from World Cup, it would be a disaster for forum, with all modesty.

rein
07-17-2018, 02:19 PM
100% agree with you except about chinese. They're dangerous as well and they're non-europeans. Chinese belong to China. Russians faced the Chinese problem in Siberia, these hardworkers are worst. Non-europeans don't belong to europe and europeans don't belong to non-european world, this is justify

Build the wall and make China pay.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:21 PM
In the context of the movie, I agree. Reality however is not as simple.

I agree it's not simple but it is truth.

Just imagine approach in that movie, just imagine a SICKNESS which director wanted to send as a message, he wanted to show a fucking apes as to HAVE RIGHT TO SURVIVE OVER HUMANS, imagine that.

Even if that same fucking APES would have all right in the world to survive (even if they are saints every single one of them) THEY NEED TO DIE, ALL OF THEM.

Because if they dont die, we will die, and that cannot be allowed ofcourse, so throw moral aside and kill them all, ALL.

But that sickness of western world wanted to show a movie where public will cheer for Apes (and that's not an accident), and many fools ACTUALLY CHEERED FOR APES!

Now go back to original movie with Charlton Heston, imagine how times have changed, in original movie Heston is a cynic and sarcastic about humanity, ALL THE WAY UNTIL HE REALIZE humans are fucked up, then he realize that his kind is his kind and NOTHING can replace it, and he is POSITIVE CHARACTER IN MOVIE, while colonel is shown in this movie as DEVIL HIMSELF, totally different way of thinking and message back then, and now in this sick age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_m8AmAm-XE

rein
07-17-2018, 02:24 PM
I agree it's not simple but it is truth.

Just imagine approach in that movie, just imagine a SICKNESS which director wanted to send as a message, he wanted to show a fucking apes as to HAVE RIGHT TO SURVIVE OVER HUMANS, imagine that.

Even if that same fucking APES would have all right in the world to survive (even if they are saints every single one of them) THEY NEED TO DIE, ALL OF THEM.

Because if they dont die, we will die, and that cannot be allowed ofcourse, so throw moral aside and kill them all, ALL.

But that sickness of western world wanted to show a movie where public will cheer for Apes (and that's not an accident), and many fools ACTUALLY CHEERED FOR APES!

Now go back to original movie with Charlton Heston, imagine how times have changed, in original movie Heston is a cynic and sarcastic about humanity, ALL THE WAY UNTIL HE REALIZE humans are fucked up, then he realize that his kind is his kind and NOTHING can replace it, and he is POSITIVE CHARACTER IN MOVIE, while colonel is shown in this movie as DEVIL HIMSELF, totally different way of thinking and message back then, and now in this sick age.

Just one ape species against the others.

Crimean
07-17-2018, 02:28 PM
spend your time a bit and you'll face the consequences xD xD
I'm not the most active poster here, besides that I avoid clashes with moderators, but one day everything gets boring.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:37 PM
There are hidden messages in Hollywood movies of today ALL OVER THE PLACE, message one dont even see at the start, they are implemented there to enter white brain indirectly not directly, for example, compare HUMANS from future in movie Time Machine made in 60's, with humans from future in Time Machine from 2002, this are all hidden messages what Liberals want, in fact the entire story is set aside for one purpose; to convince you INDIRECTLY that erasing human races IS GOOD THING, playing on your emotions and good story OF OLD, ScFi story from better times, let's compare:

Time Machine 1960 (and humans of the future in it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ve7p4Kqfg

Time Machine 2002 (and humans of the future in it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jox4dkf1F7I

rein
07-17-2018, 02:40 PM
There are hidden messages in Hollywood movies of today ALL OVER THE PLACE, message one dont even see at the start, they are implemented there to enter white brain indirectly not directly, for example, compare HUMANS from future in movie Time Machine made in 60's, with humans from future in Time Machine from 2002, this are all hidden messages what Liberals want, in fact the entire story is set aside for one purpose; to convince you INDIRECTLY that erasing human races IS GOOD THING, playing on your emotions and good story OF OLD, ScFi story from better times, let's compare:

Time Machine 1960 (and humans of the future in it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ve7p4Kqfg

Time Machine 2002 (and humans of the future in it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jox4dkf1F7I

They’re just making predictions of global consequences.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:41 PM
They’re just making predictions of global consequences.

Well, durin the movie we see that Moon is falling on Earth, year 2030, we also see that whites are predominant, so I can only wonder how come in 800 000 years people developed EXACTLY MIXED like they're all from Brazil lol.

rein
07-17-2018, 02:44 PM
Well, durin the movie we see that Moon is falling on Earth, year 2030, we also see that whites are predominant, so I can only wonder how come in 800 000 years people developed EXACTLY MIXED like they're all from Brazil lol.
Are you saying that Brazilians look like Morlocks, lol?

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Are you saying that Brazilians look like Morlocks, lol?

LOL, no, Im sayin Brazilians overall look like humans (Eloi) from Time Machine 2002. :), both Morlocks from 1960 and 2002 version are monsters, they're not the issue here.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:49 PM
One of the biggest problems, if we draw an analogy between movie and reality would be, to define who are the apes? Who's fighting whom?

Well, for sure whites are not immigrant problem in asian or african countries, but africans and asians in Europe, so..., guess who is who in this scenario.

If whites were in africa NOW, raping african women and if they are problem to their "economy" then whites would be in the role of apes.

I knowwww already what will some say here; "but whites did baaaaaaaaaaad things to africans in past", true, but that doesn't give an alibi for white extinction, all races did baaaaad things trough history; mongols, mayans, chinese, etc etc, but somehow focus is always on whites, interesting.

Egyptian
07-17-2018, 02:51 PM
Man, You're just mad cuz you lost WC final.

rein
07-17-2018, 02:52 PM
LOL, no, Im sayin Brazilians overall look like humans (Eloi) from Time Machine 2002. :), both Morlocks from 1960 and 2002 version are monsters, they're not the issue here.

Morlocks from 1960’s movie:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/non-aliencreatures/images/2/2c/Morlocks.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121111085424

Now they made the Morlock from 2002 movie a white villain:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d7/%C3%9Cber-Morlock.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20160320214519

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:53 PM
Man, You're just mad cuz you lost WC final.

You just reminded me to listen to this great music theme again, before I go to old city, because Luka Modric is coming here at 8 PM with Subasic and Vrsaljko :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB_qNkAdT9Q

Egyptian
07-17-2018, 02:54 PM

Russians are cucks nowadays, they need to increase their population. I guess Chinese people can help them.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:56 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/non-aliencreatures/images/2/2c/Morlocks.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121111085424

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d7/%C3%9Cber-Morlock.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20160320214519

Lol, ok, to some degree I agree, but he doesnt look exactly white, he is more BLUE lol, I dont think they played on that card, their propaganda was about Eloi :)

rein
07-17-2018, 02:57 PM
Russians are cucks nowadays, they need to increase their population. I guess Chinese people can help them.

Don’t worry, Porn master got everything under control. He can even send some samples to Egypt to increase the Egyptian population.

Egyptian
07-17-2018, 02:57 PM
You just reminded me to listen to this great music theme again, before I go to old city, because Luka Modric is coming here at 8 PM with Subasic and Vrsaljko :D

eo]

Look , we aren't interested in Europe, maybe you people have refugees problem but same happened in Egypt for ages (including Yugoslavs here during WWII) and we didn't complain.. you have the right to defend your nation and continent but without preaching a genocide against the refugees because they saw enough in their own countries. you won't live for 1000 years and one day you'll be dirt like rest of us, we won't take our nationalism with us to the graves.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:58 PM

Btw, because I am movie fanatic, if we forget for a minute race conversation here, this is a truly genius dialogue here, honestly, genius, this scene made entire movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwaw24W2bW0

When I was a kid this story was truly scaring to me, even when 2002 version came out, still gave me some ... chills down my spine lol, scary scary story lol. At least to me.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 02:59 PM
Look , we aren't interested in Europe, maybe you people have refugees problem but same happened in Egypt for ages (including Yugoslavs here during WWII) and we didn't complain.. you have the right to defend your nation and continent but without preaching a genocide against the refugees because they saw enough in their own countries. you won't live for 1000 years and one day you'll be dirt like rest of us, we won't take our nationalism with us to the graves.

You're wrong, we will all live for eternity after death, togethar with universe in another dimension, without any race what so ever :D.

Crimean
07-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Here I see a subtle hint that if you mix all races into one, you get a whole planet of Morlocks. Forever. Without the chances of development and progress.
Under the control of those who made everyone mix, but did not do it themselves.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 03:05 PM
Here I see a subtle hint that if you mix all races into one, you get a whole planet of Morlocks. Forever. Without the chances of development and progress.
Under the control of those who made everyone mix, but did not do it themselves.

So you're saying H.G. Wells thought Morlocks are metaphor for Jews or somethin lol?

I think that's not the message cause in original movie (and book), there was no hint of mixed human society (eloi), eloi were white.

All in all, Time Machine as a ScFi story, to me personally... it's genius. One of my favorites.

Crimean
07-17-2018, 03:12 PM
So you're saying H.G. Wells thought Morlocks are metaphor for Jews or somethin lol?

I think that's not the message cause in original movie (and book), there was no hint of mixed human society (eloi), eloi were white.

All in all, Time Machine as a ScFi story, to me personally... it's genius. One of my favorites.
Some abstract "masters of the world", not necessarily Jews. Do you think the Jews are the top of the food chain and don't have somebody above them? The masters of the world are those who possess the true Knowledge of this planet, and hide this knowledge from everyone else.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 03:13 PM
Some abstract "masters of the world", not necessarily Jews. Do you think the Jews are the top of the food chain and don't have somebody above them? The masters of the world are those who possess the true Knowledge of this planet, and hide this knowledge from everyone else.

Ofcourse I dont think that, I was writing here for eternity that it is not Jews who rule this world but someone else, someone else.

I already wrote about that:

Zionists killed Dinosaurs & Man "was never" on Moon (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?202649-Zionists-killed-Dinosaurs-amp-Man-quot-was-never-quot-on-Moon)

rein
07-17-2018, 03:15 PM

I’m listening.

rein
07-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Btw, because I am movie fanatic, if we forget for a minute race conversation here, this is a truly genius dialogue here, honestly, genius, this scene made entire movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwaw24W2bW0

When I was a kid this story was truly scaring to me, even when 2002 version came out, still gave me some ... chills down my spine lol, scary scary story lol. At least to me.

It’s this trope they used, where they made an albino with European facial features a villain.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilAlbino

The Morlock is an anti-hero in reality.

Jana
07-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Oh my bad. I see now, Croatia is halfway between Bulgarian and Hungarian. Ok, so on a scale between Bulgarian and Hungarian, Croatians are a 5.

No, absolutely not. Halfway between Hungarians and Bulgarians are Serbs, Croats are halfway between Slovenians and Bosniaks. And what should that mean, do you think nation like us compares with other Europeans ?

I measure people by how close They are to us, not by how similar we are to them.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 03:26 PM
It’s this trope they used, where they made an albino with European facial features a villain.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilAlbino

The Morlock is an anti-hero in reality.

Ok, I could agree but let's not forget that hero of the movie is white (Alexander). :), I mean, let's be transparent, but that guy from Da Vinci code hahaha, yes, it's true lol

Crimean
07-17-2018, 03:28 PM
I’m listening.
I have nothing to say here, these guys have never been mentioned in the media.).

Watson
07-17-2018, 03:30 PM

you don't care about things like that. nobody does anymore. people want white race gone and are coming with lame excuses, guilt, burden etc, especially islamic apes from africa. you want entire western world to become islamic with forced immigration. doesn't mean we are all low iq monkeys only because you are.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 03:32 PM

Maybe I presented myself as a person who would want a genocide over non-whites in Europe, but Im not like that, I just placed a simple dilemma which is not even a dilemma. :)

Anyway, when we talked about movies, I would say (to me personally) along with 2001 Space O., this movie is ahead of ALL HUMANS (of all races) 500 years, I dont hate non-whites, God is my witness, I just hate injustice, so I will place this scene for ALL OF US HUMANS here, and our spirit which will...one day I hope, reach the stars :D, cheers, I have to go for today :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUw13iIrKN0

Watson
07-17-2018, 03:32 PM
https://s8.postimg.cc/5mc6rnqx1/africa.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/59kslh8n5/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/lkkwhuil1/anti_Balfour_Cartoon.jpg (https://postimages.org/)upload photo url (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/glxe3chd1/impcol1.gif (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/jg0jgtm45/84826_600.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://s8.postimg.cc/5auqeg7rp/us-imperialism-racism.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

European colonization of the Americas

Scholars have not generally described the process of settler colonialism in Canada as genocidal, although some scholars have argued that it should be recognized as such. More recent understandings of the concept of genocide and its relation to settler colonialism have led modern scholars to a renewed discussion of the genocidal aspects of the Canadian states' role in producing and legitimating the process of physical and cultural destruction of Indigenous people.[36] In the 1990s some scholars began pushing for Canada to recognize the Canadian Indian residential school system as a genocidal process rooted in colonialism.[37] This public debate led to the formation of the Canadian Truth and Reconciliation Commission which was formed in 2008.[38][39]

By 1829, with the death of Shanawdithit, the Beothuk people, the indigenous people of Newfoundland were officially declared extinct after suffering epidemics, starvation, loss of access to food sources, and slaughter by English and French fishermen and traders.[40]

In the late 16th century, England, France, Spain and the Netherlands launched colonization efforts in the part of North America that is now the United States.[59] The United States has not been legally admonished by the international community for genocidal acts against its indigenous population, but many historians and academics describe events such as The Trail of Tears, the Sand Creek Massacre and the Mendocino War as genocidal in nature.[60] The letters of British commander Jeffery Amherst indicated genocidal intent when he authorized the deliberate use of disease-infected blankets as a biological weapon against indigenous populations during the 1763 Pontiac's Rebellion, saying, "You will Do well to try to Inoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race", and instructing his subordinates, "I need only Add, I Wish to Hear of no prisoners should any of the villains be met with arms."[13][61][62] When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[63][64][65]

The U.S. colonization of California started in earnest in 1845, with the Mexican–American War. With the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, signed in 1848, supposedly giving the United States authority over 525,000 square miles of new territory. In addition to Gold Rush slaughter, there was also a large number of state-subsidized massacres by colonists against Native Americans in the territory, causing several entire ethnic groups to be wiped out. In one such series of conflicts, the so-called Mendocino War and the subsequent Round Valley War, the entirety of the Yuki people was brought to the brink of extinction, from a previous population of some 3,500 people to fewer than 100. According to Russell Thornton, estimates of the pre-Columbian population of California was at least 310,000, and perhaps as much as 705,000. By 1849, due to Spanish and Mexican colonization and epidemics this number had decreased to 100,000. But from 1849 and up until 1890 the Indigenous population of California had fallen below 20,000, primarily because of the killings.[74] At least 4,500 California Indians were killed between 1849 and 1870, while many more perished due to disease and starvation.[75] 10,000 Indians were also kidnapped and sold as slaves.[76]

Russian conquest of Siberia

The Russian conquest of Siberia was accompanied by massacres due to indigenous resistance to colonization by the Russian Cossacks, who savagely crushed the natives. At the hands of people like Vasilii Poyarkov in 1645 and Yerofei Khabarov in 1650 some peoples like the Daur were slaughtered by the Russians to the extent that it is considered genocide. 8,000 out of a previously 20,000 strong population in Kamchatka remained after being subjected to half a century of Cossacks slaughter.[81]

In the 1640s the Yakuts were subjected to massacres during the Russian advance into their land near the Lena river, and on Kamchatka in the 1690s the Koryak, Kamchadals, and Chukchi were also subjected to massacres by the Russians.[82] When the Russians did not obtain the demanded amount of yasak from the natives, the Governor of Yakutsk, Piotr Golovin, who was a Cossack, used meat hooks to hang the native men. In the Lena basin, 70% of the Yakut population died within 40 years, and rape and enslavement were used against native women and children in order to force the natives to pay the Yasak.[83]

In Kamchatka the Russians savagely crushed the Itelmens uprisings against their rule in 1706, 1731, and 1741, the first time the Itelmen were armed with stone weapons and were badly unprepared and equipped but they used gunpowder weapons the second time. The Russians faced tougher resistance when from 1745-56 they tried to exterminate the gun and bow equipped Koraks until their victory. The Russian Cossacks also faced fierce resistance and were forced to give up when trying unsuccessfully to wipe out the Chukchi through genocide in 1729, 1730-1, and 1744-7.[84] After the Russian defeat in 1729 at Chukchi hands, the Russian commander Major Pavlutskiy was responsible for the Russian war against the Chukchi and the mass slaughters and enslavement of Chukchi women and children in 1730-31, but his cruelty only made the Chukchis fight more fiercely.[85] A genocide of the Chukchis and Koraks was ordered by Empress Elizabeth in 1742 to totally expel them from their native lands and erase their culture through war. The command was that the natives be "totally extirpated" with Pavlutskiy leading again in this war from 1744-47 in which he led to the Cossacks "with the help of Almighty God and to the good fortune of Her Imperial Highness", to slaughter the Chukchi men and enslave their women and children as booty. However the Chukchi ended this campaign and forced them to give up by killing Pavlitskiy and decapitating his head.[86] The Russians were also launching wars and slaughters against the Koraks in 1744 and 1753-4. After the Russians tried to force the natives to convert to Christianity, the different native peoples like the Koraks, Chukchis, Itelmens, and Yukagirs all united to drive the Russians out of their land in the 1740s, culminating in the assault on Nizhnekamchatsk fort in 1746.[87] Kamchatka today is European in demographics and culture with only 2.5% of it being native, around 10,000 from a previous number of 150,000, due to the mass slaughters by the Cossacks after its annexation in 1697 of the Itelmen and Koryaks throughout the first decades of Russian rule.[88] The genocide by the Russian Cossacks devastated the native peoples of Kamchatka and exterminated much of their population.[89][90] In addition to committing genocide they Cossacks also devastated the wildlife by slaughtering massive numbers of animals for fur.[91] 90% of the Kamchadals and half of the Vogules were killed from the eighteenth to nineteenth centuries and the rapid genocide of the indigenous population led to entire ethnic groups being entirely wiped out, with around 12 exterminated groups which could be named by Nikolai Iadrintsev as of 1882. Much of the slaughter was brought on by the fur trade.[92]

The Aleuts in the Aleutians were subjected to genocide and slavery by the Russians for the first 20 years of Russian rule, with the Aleut women and children captured by the Russians and Aleut men slaughtered.[93]

Italian concentration camps Libya:

Fascist Italy maintained several concentration camps in Cyrenaica (Eastern Libya) during the later phase of its occupation of that country. After the initial invasion in 1911, the Italian control over much of the country remained ineffective. In the face of the armed Arab opposition, mainly in Cyrenaica under the leadership of Omar Mukhtar, Italian forces under the Generals Pietro Badoglio and Rodolfo Graziani waged punitive pacification campaigns which turned into brutal and bloody acts of repression.

The Frontier Wire, a barbed wire fence was built from the Mediterranean to the oasis of Al-Jaghbub to sever lines critical to the resistance. Soon afterwards, the colonial administration began the wholesale deportation of the people of the Jebel Akhdar to deny the rebels the support of the local population. The forced migration of more than 100,000 people ended in concentration camps in Suluq, El Magrun, Abyar and El Agheila where tens of thousands died in squalid conditions.

Estimates of the people who died in these camps vary. It is estimated that the number of Libyans who died - killed either through combat or mainly through starvation and disease - is at a minimum of 80,000 or even up to one third of the Cyrenaican population. Pappé estimates that between 1928 and 1932 the Italian military "killed half the Bedouin population (directly or through starvation in camps)."[2] In his book Cerinaica today, Dr. Todesky, who in 1931 was the director of the Italian Army Health Services, states "From May 1930 to September 1930 more than 80,000 Libyans were forced to leave their land and live in concentration camps, they were taken 300 at a time watched by soldiers to make sure that the Libyans go directly to the concentration camps" and "By the end of 1930 all Libyans who live in tents were forced to go and live in the camps. 55% of the Libyans died in the camps." Italian historian Gentile wrote that this figure was excessive, and only a few thousands died, mainly of disease and starvation.[citation needed]

and the list can go on of course

it is funny to see of all people arab subhuman who lives in canada writing about colonialism.

Crimean
07-17-2018, 03:37 PM

Yes, the story is wonderful.
Most likely, Wells had in mind that a small number of Whites (Eloi) would survive, and they would be led by the "Priests" through terror and robbery with the help of their non-White servants (Morlocks).

Robocop
07-17-2018, 03:42 PM
Yes, the story is wonderful.
Most likely, Wells had in mind that a small number of Whites (Eloi) would survive, and they would be led by the "Priests" through terror and robbery with the help of their non-White servants (Morlocks).

Do you know how he came up with term Morlocks? It is rather disturbin for one group of ppl in europe lol.

Bloody
07-17-2018, 03:45 PM
There is Nothing like "Europe" or "Europeans", Ethnic Germans are very different from Ethnic French people, and Ethnic Dutch have nothing in common with Ethnic serbians, it is a social construct. Every country should look after their interest and People.

It depressing how the US and the Anglopshere has slowly brainwashed a whole continent in order to self identify as European or even worse as "White" and forget about their own national identity, English Usage should be forbiden in all european countries other than UK/Ireland.

Norb
07-17-2018, 03:52 PM

what are you saying? I welcome refugees openly when they arrive in my country

Crimean
07-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Do you know how he came up with term Morlocks? It is rather disturbin for one group of ppl in europe lol.
I do not remember already, I read a long time ago).
This situation reminds me of the Revolution of 1917 in Russia.
When the Morlocks (Red Army (drunkards, loafers and bandits)) with their masters (Bolsheviks), settled in the Kremlin, they unleashed a war against the Eloi (White, real Russians). The war is still going on. But the majority of the population is already Morlock.

KMack
07-17-2018, 04:03 PM
it is funny to see of all people arab subhuman who lives in canada writing about colonialism.

I never understand this. Muslim armies invaded Christian territories for centuries starting wars, invasions, death, destruction, slavery.
So Europeans beat them back and were more successful in colonization, and be that for various goods and products or carving vast new
countries in the Americas so that Europeans could immigrate there. If the Muslims could have pulled off what the Euros did they would have
LOL.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 04:10 PM
I do not remember already, I read a long time ago).
This situation reminds me of the Revolution of 1917 in Russia.
When the Morlocks (Red Army (drunkards, loafers and bandits)) with their masters (Bolsheviks), settled in the Kremlin, they unleashed a war against the Eloi (White, real Russians). The war is still going on. But the majority of the population is already Morlock.

Well Alberto Fortis, italian writer wrote a book in 18th century about what will later be Yugoslavia, he named orthodox vlachs (means not serbs but vlachs according to him) from area of croatia as Morlocks, that Morlocks later became serbs (no offence serbs this is even funny to me so I really am not insulting), anyway, that book became bestseller in Europe, eventually came in hands of Wells who used Morlocks for monsters in his novel time machine lol.

rein
07-17-2018, 04:11 PM
what are you saying? I welcome refugees openly when they arrive in my country

Do you really? Anyways there is a distinction to be drawn between refugees and economic migrants.

Norb
07-17-2018, 04:13 PM
Do you really? Anyways there is a distinction to be drawn between refugees and economic migrants.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dMF9dbCQN-M/maxresdefault.jpg

rein
07-17-2018, 04:15 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dMF9dbCQN-M/maxresdefault.jpg

I’ve heard that some people even said they would hide refugees in their house from the authorities. Honestly, personally wouldn’t trust strangers.

Magnolia
07-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Oh Jesus, you live in Croatia... Nothing like that won't happen there.
People from ex-Eastern Block should stop to be interested in things they can't change and that have nothing in common with them.
These are not "our" issues. Don't let media to convince you that they are.

Dandelion
07-17-2018, 04:23 PM
People from ex-Eastern Block should stop to be interested in things they can't change and that have nothing in common with them.

Yes, Eastern Euros are in no way becoming as naive as Western Europe and if their politicians were to get funny ideas, people would take to the streets. They can still visit Western Europe occasionally of course.

https://streamja.com/BOA5

Magnolia
07-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Yes, Eastern Euros are in no way becoming as naive as Western Europe and if their politicians were to get funny ideas, people would take to the streets. They can still visit Western Europe occasionally of course.

https://streamja.com/BOA5

I have said many times ex-EE is protected by stereotypes against refugees. Is great to be seen as poor, racists, etc. No refugees want to live there. The only thing "we" have to do - is to be strong in our anti-refugees politics. Easy like that.

Dandelion
07-17-2018, 04:34 PM
I have said many times ex-EE is protected by stereotypes against refugees. Is great to be seen as poor, racists, etc. No refugees want to live there. The only thing "we" have to do - is to be strong in our anti-refugees politics. Easy like that.

You are right. And stereotypes are still going strong. I remember in the chat here, one American member fearfully stating: 'you would need to point a gun to my head to get me to ever visit any Eastern European country'. Indirectly he's doing you a service in discouraging third worlders to ever migrate to any post-Communist country. While it must be hurtful to read for a person, there is that positive side effect still.

But Eli Roth's Hostel films were already more than a decade ago. The stereotypes can wane fast.

gıulıoımpa
07-17-2018, 04:39 PM

lucky you

:cry

rein
07-17-2018, 04:40 PM
You are right. And stereotypes are still going strong. I remember in the chat here, one American member fearfully stating: 'you would need to point a gun to my head to get me to ever visit any Eastern European country'. Indirectly he's doing you a service in discouraging third worlders to ever migrate to any post-Communist country. While it must be hurtful to read for a person, there is that positive side effect still.

But Eli Roth's Hostel films were already more than a decade ago. The stereotypes can wane fast.

Doesn’t seem to stop some people. https://russia-insider.com/en/family-hounded-out-germany-liberal-extremists-settles-russia/ri22580

Dandelion
07-17-2018, 04:42 PM
lucky you

:cry

If only Italians were stereotyped like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MEUf0NDh4

Dick
07-17-2018, 04:42 PM
Well Alberto Fortis, italian writer wrote a book in 18th century about what will later be Yugoslavia, he named orthodox vlachs (means not serbs but vlachs according to him) from area of croatia as Morlocks, that Morlocks later became serbs (no offence serbs this is even funny to me so I really am not insulting), anyway, that book became bestseller in Europe, eventually came in hands of Wells who used Morlocks for monsters in his novel time machine lol.

It was just a term for mountain pastoralists nor did they look the same to foreigners.

Fortis spotted the physical difference between Morlachs; those from around Kotor, Sinj and Knin were generally blond-haired, with blue eyes, and broad faces, while those around Zadvarje and Vrgorac were generally brown-haired with narrow faces. They also differed in nature. Although they were often seen by urban dwellers as strangers and "those people" from the periphery

rein
07-17-2018, 04:47 PM

The director is a psycho who’s projecting his inner thoughts in his movies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=En10bS_JW6Y

gıulıoımpa
07-17-2018, 04:48 PM

welp, not with them ladies , but with migrants yes haha lol.

one thing: there are no Gypsy criminal organization in Southern Italy guess why...:tongue1:
unfortunately "they" don't care about migrants, insted they are profitable for them so they still let them be.

Dandelion
07-17-2018, 04:49 PM
The director is a psycho who’s projecting his inner thoughts in his movies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=En10bS_JW6Y

Well, he's a Jew. If it weren't for horror, he'd be a porn director. :p

Gründig
07-17-2018, 04:52 PM
What is your definition of a totally European person? What is you opinion on people who may not be fully European but are fully part of the culture etc?

rein
07-17-2018, 04:52 PM
Well, he's a Jew. If it weren't for horror, he'd be a porn director. :p

Some BDSM type porn director no less, lol.

Jackson78
07-17-2018, 05:12 PM

Very funny, i'm pissing in my pants right now

Dick
07-17-2018, 05:23 PM

He forgot to mention that fortis wrote that they’re both orthodox and catholic

ChildrenFromTheSun
07-17-2018, 05:28 PM
[B][COLOR="#000000"]

He’s only right about the importance of preserving our kind and biological integrity but he took the wrong, needless approach. He was scapegoating the apes for no good reason. His main point I recall was blaming the apes for the virus mutating as if they were responsible for such, though the film suggests The mutation occurred independently in the human populace.

As for your main message, I do support preserving not only indigenous Europeans (what I consider true White Nationalism), but it goes for all races. I just hope you aren’t one of those folks here who advocate so-called White Nationalism/preservation in the USA and the rest of the Americas for that matter.

Anthony PV
07-17-2018, 05:36 PM

Nordics are not 'whiter' than Balkanites. :picard1:

Don't judge Euros about 'how White' they are... You're just asking for trouble doing that... :picard1:

ChildrenFromTheSun
07-17-2018, 05:44 PM
We should appreciate that Europeans are the most diverse looking race while being the most related. ;)

I agree with indigenous Euros possessing the most diverse physical features but only because they vary the most in hair and eye pigmentation. However, there is also the “cross-race effect (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect)” phenomenon.

Did you also just claim native Euros are the most genetically homogeneous race? Well it turns out Amerinds are in the lead last time I checked...

ChildrenFromTheSun
07-17-2018, 05:59 PM
There is Nothing like "Europe" or "Europeans", Ethnic Germans are very different from Ethnic French people, and Ethnic Dutch have nothing in common with Ethnic serbians, it is a social construct. Every country should look after their interest and People.

It depressing how the US and the Anglopshere has slowly brainwashed a whole continent in order to self identify as European or even worse as "White" and forget about their own national identity, English Usage should be forbiden in all european countries other than UK/Ireland.

Race ≠ culture/ethnicity

Gründig
07-17-2018, 06:13 PM

You lost me at "forbidding English"...

English has become basically a "middle ground" language. It's important for communication amongst people who do not speak the same native language....on top of many other things....

Insuperable
07-17-2018, 06:16 PM

Where are Vietnamese on the East Asian race scale?

B01AB20
07-17-2018, 06:23 PM

I wouldn't be so confident.

I've seen Spain going from a very homogeneous society to one literally infested by all kind of immigrants, mainly from third world, in a very short time.
Nowdays Barcelona has a 25%, yes 25%, of foreign inhabitants, so if we count the ones born here or with spanish nationality they must be around 40%.

Not all Sapain is like that, but enormous quantities of immigrants are everywhere. And Spain is far from being as rich and welcoming of multiculturalism as most of west Europe.
Massive immigration spread very fast, and for millions and millions... and more millions of third worlders, anywhere in Europe is much better than stay at their homes.

Insuperable
07-17-2018, 06:43 PM

Obviously there is no "Europe" or "Europeans" you are proposing, but there is Europe and Europeans, just like East Asians, Africans etc. You think with your American mentality because of which as soon as some mentions Europeans you assume he or she puts anthropologically Swedes and Sicilians in the same basket which is getting boring. We all think in ethnic terms (I guess one billion posts on this forum didn't reach you, but that doesn't stop people for caring about countries next (due to common history, culture, interaction in good or evil etc) to them and countries next to them to care about countries next to them. Having said that it is always better to have as a back up another identity just in case (for example Polish-->Slavic-->European etc). I say this because someone who is 75% Croat and 25% Asian/African etc is no more Croat to me than someone who is 25% Croat and 75% Hungarian, Italian, Greek, etc.

rein
07-17-2018, 06:49 PM
Obviously there is no "Europe" or "Europeans" you are proposing, but there is Europe and Europeans, just like East Asians, Africans etc. You think with your American mentality because of which as soon as some mentions Europeans you assume he or she puts anthropologically Swedes and Sicilians in the same basket which is getting boring. We all think in ethnic terms (I guess one billion posts on this forum didn't reach you, but that doesn't stop people for caring about countries next (due to common history, culture, interaction in good or evil etc) to them and countries next to them to care about countries next to them. Having said that it is always better to have as a back up another identity just in case (for example Polish-->Slavic-->European etc). I say this because someone who is 75% Croat and 25% Asian/African etc is no more Croat to me than someone who is 25% Croat and 75% Hungarian, Italian, Greek, etc.

The first person is more Croat to me and second is more European.

Insuperable
07-17-2018, 06:54 PM
The first person is more Croat to me and second is more European.

Technically, that is all.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 07:59 PM

So WE (means all of us Slavs) should just watch how western europeans die like it's nothing?

Robocop
07-17-2018, 08:01 PM
It was just a term for mountain pastoralists nor did they look the same to foreigners.

Yeah, I said didnt wanted to insult anyone I just found all that funny, honestly lol

Robocop
07-17-2018, 08:02 PM

Jesus christ I just told the russian guy one interesting anecdote, didnt wanted to start Balkan world war, cheers.

Dragoon
07-17-2018, 08:04 PM
So WE (means all of us Slavs) should just watch how western europeans die like it's nothing?

We cant let them die (although sometimes I think certain ultraliberal countries deserve it) because it would be a new threat within Europe itself.
It would mean more Turks, Negros, Arabs, Maghrebs surrounding East Europe which is not good.

Robocop
07-17-2018, 08:05 PM
He forgot to mention that fortis wrote that they’re both orthodox and catholic

Not exactly, Catholic vlachs were just vlachs and they were integrated into croatian ethnics for long time in Fortis era, and Orthodox vlachs were called MoroVlachs (AKA Morlacks), this "Moro" comes from some dark shirts which their women carried around their body as traditional clothes or something.

Dragoon
07-17-2018, 08:08 PM

There is a Europe as a region. Those who are native to it are Europeans.

I do agree with your ethnic groups part and New World "white" being a concept Europe should not adopt.

But Europeans need to care for each other to protect the whole region. If its Portugal, Greece, Finland, Russia, UK, Germany, etc.
Once a domino falls, the rest keep going.

Magnolia
07-20-2018, 07:40 AM
So WE (means all of us ex-communist countries) should just watch how western europeans die like it's nothing?

You can't help anyone who doesn't want to be helped.
It's their way, it's time to respect it.

gıulıoımpa
07-20-2018, 07:46 AM
You can't help anyone who doesn't want to be helped.
It's their way, it's time to respect it.No it's the way of shitty globalists goverments that forgot how EU should be a union of EUROPEAN culture and values.
I'd be better off not existing this way

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk