PDA

View Full Version : Serbia - a country without a future?

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Here I thought that we could discuss Serbia's future. I believe that Serbia is the European country with the worst conditions for a good future and I will now tell you why it is so.

-Serbian population

Between the period 1998-2008 the population of Serbia was reduced with over 300,000 inhabitants. Too few children are born while there die way too many. The whole thing is not helped by the fact that a large part of Serbia's female population has passed fertile age, the Serbian women can not, even if they would like, give birth. Reproduction is a must for a country to secure the future And Serbia lack this premise.

Nor does it get any better of the fact that the Serbian population end up in fifth place in the world in terms of the proportion of older people. Half a million young Serbs also left the country in the 90s. Serbia has thus a very old population while Serbia has one of Europes, if not the fastest, declining population.

Different investigation with regard to health also shows that over 50% of Serbs are suffering from various symptoms such as depression and fatigue. This can be noted in the Serbian suicide statistics. Between 1.300 and 1.400 Serbs are killing themselves every year and 1,000 of those are men.

The big question perhaps is whether Serbia conducts collective suicide?

Gypsys also make up a larg part of the Serbian population. Some sources say that Serbia has half a million Roma in their country. Are Gypsys the people who will take over the country when Serbs are in minority?

-Economy

Serbia has a disastrous economy. They are forced to borrow money all the time, and unemployment is high. Unemployment is also about 30 percent higher for women than men and wages 15 percent lower.

-Political issues

Serbia is what many call a "European headache". Serbs despise the EU and often put it in pare with Nazism. They do not want to solve the Kosovo issue while keeping Bosnia as a hostage. By that I mean their Serbian project in Bosnia also known as Republika Srpska. The Serbs were rewarded for their genocide against the Bosnians with a small "republic" in Bosnia and this area has stagnated throughout Bosnia's development. Serbia can create major problems for Europe if they would get the idea to tell the bosnianserbs to secede from Bosnia.

Serbia even refuses to disclose the war criminal Ratko Mladic. He is being hidden just as they did with Karadzic since it was no coincidence that Karadzic was found in Serbia.

The ultra-nationalist party in Serbia whose leader sits in The Hague right now being prosecuted for various war crimes is always a threat. They always do good in the Serbian elections and are of course a threat to Europe.

-Crime

Yes, they've also major problems with crime. The Mafia has managed to kill a Serbian president and right now about 30-40 mafia groups briefly operates in Serbia. Drugs, human trafficking and organized crime are prevalent problems in Serbia.

-IQ

Many studies show that the Serbs are the most stupid people in Europe.

What do you think? Is my analysis true? Which of my points is Serbia's main problems do you think? Are there other things that are an even bigger problem? Serbia is a country without a future? What speaks for Serbia?

Eldritch
03-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Focusing on hating another ethnicity (instead of trying to contribute something positive) reflects poorly on your own, you know.

In addition, starting ethnic bashing threads violates this community's purpose and mission statement.

I'll leave the thread open for now, but that'll probably change as soon as it inevitably goes south.

Don
03-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Fuck muslims in Europe.

Bard
03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
-IQ

I laughed at this :p
I didn't know that the whole situation was so bad by the way, it reminds me of the south of italy.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Focusing on hating another ethnicity (instead of trying to contribute something positive) reflects poorly on your own, you know.

In addition, starting ethnic bashing threads violates this community's purpose and mission statement.

I'll leave the thread open for now, but that'll probably change as soon as it inevitably goes south.
What about it? is it against the rules to discuss a countries future?

How can you argue for the conditions of a country's future if not based on corruption, politics, population, etc? You may want us to leave this to the aunt Zaida and her woodo-kit to where will we get better and safer arguments?

Eldritch
03-26-2011, 02:22 PM
What about it? is it against the rules to discuss a countries future?

How can you argue for the conditions of a country's future if not based on corruption, politics, population, etc? You may want us to leave this to the aunt Zaida and her woodo-kit to where will we get better and safer arguments?

If you're going to play dumb, then this thread is getting closed for sure.

Lįbaru
03-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Fuck muslims in Europe.

Bien dicho.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
-Serbian populationThis problem is not even unique to Serbia. Bulgaria also face the same issue as they are projected to decrease to 4-5 million by 2050 whereas Turkey will be at 100 million at the same time.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 02:29 PM
If you're going to play dumb, then this thread is getting closed for sure.

I have no issue with him talking about the problems in my home country but I do have an issue with this being so targeted as if we were unique in this.

Peyrol
03-26-2011, 02:30 PM
This problem is not even unique to Serbia. Bulgaria also face the same issue as they are projected to decrease to 4-5 million by 2050 whereas Turkey will be at 100 million at the same time.

...and ethnic Italians will decrease from actuals 56 millions to 45 millions in 2050.

However, say that Serbia is a nation without a future is risky. It seems that also others balkanic countries are in the same situation of Serbia. And also some western nations.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 02:32 PM
The TFR of Albania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Albania#Total_fertility_rate) is only higher by 0.02 points so while Albania's population may be younger, it won't stay that way much longer. Eventually they'll succumb to the same fate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#Total_fertility_rate).

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 02:34 PM
This problem is not even unique to Serbia. Bulgaria also face the same issue as they are projected to decrease to 4-5 million by 2050 whereas Turkey will be at 100 million at the same time.
Indeed, but this thread is about Serbia and not Bulgaria. Moreover, at the pace you Serbs are defrosting away, it seems like you wont have even have a future, Sorry.

What is your opinion, what should be done to avoid this?

Peerkons
03-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Albania is even more bigger shithole than Serbia.
At least they are christians. :)

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Albania is even more bigger shithole than Serbia.
Though it does not matter that much whether Serbia's neighbors have a worsening economy. Their economies are growing fast while Serbia will be forced to borrow money like hell in order to cope with its deficit. What should be mentioned also is that countries such as Albania has been isolated from the outside world in several decade while Serbia during the same time was grabbing money from the various part-republics of Yugoslavia, and despite this, it looks like Albania will go past Serbia economically in the future.

At least they are christians. :)
Who murdered 8000 Bosniaks, all in the name of Christianity?

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Indeed, but this thread is about Serbia and not Bulgaria. Moreover, at the pace you Serbs are defrosting away, it seems like you wont have even have a future, Sorry.

Lol. There are 10 million Serbs globally with 1.7 million in the detached Serbian Republic which was on its way to becoming part of Serbia if it weren't for Americans who forced us to keep Little Yugoslavia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Federation). Your claim that the Serbian Republic is keeping Bosnia backwards... no you're wrong, it's the Muslim jihadists of Bosnia that's keeping Bosnia backwards. Too bad for the Islamists there, there's no oil for them to make a living off.

Also, you talk as if our low TFR was exclusive to us. The TFR in Albania is also low so don't act all righteous.

What is your opinion, what should be done to avoid this?Expel Shiptars from Kosovo to recover our Lebensraum there, reattach Serbian Bosnia, and parts of Northern Macedonia (Kumanovo).

Radojica
03-26-2011, 02:45 PM
-IQ

What do you think? Is my analysis true? Which of my points is Serbia's main problems do you think? Are there other things that are an even bigger problem? Serbia is a country without a future? What speaks for Serbia?

Next time when you want to be stupid, know that spreading of those stupidities is possible because of Nikola Tesla, a Serb, you stupid fuck :coffee:

http://zoev9.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/nikolatesla-lab.jpg

Loki
03-26-2011, 02:48 PM

Totally agreed. Ushtari, you'll need a change of attitude if you want to fit into this community. Criticism of any groups are allowed, but this crass bashing and vilification of Serbs is unwelcome and distasteful. Rather not on this forum. We wish Serbs the best future.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Though it does not matter that much whether Serbia's neighbors have a worsening economy. Their economies are growing fast while Serbia will be forced to borrow money like hell in order to cope with its deficit. What should be mentioned also is that countries such as Albania has been isolated from the outside world in several decade while Serbia during the same time was grabbing money from the various part-republics of Yugoslavia, and despite this, it looks like Albania will go past Serbia economically in the future.

You're crazy. The Serbian economy is growing like there's no tomorrow. The Russians recently announced of a plan to infuse $10 billion into the Serbian economy. The Serbian economy is projected to have an average GDP growth of 5% year-by-year. Before the economic crisis in late 2008 our economy grew by 7% in 2007 and 5% in 2008. How is that doing terrible? We are doing pretty good right now despite having suffered NATO bombings for Greater Albania in 1999.

Who murdered 8000 Bosniaks, all in the name of Christianity?And what of 500 years of Ottoman occupation of Serbia? The death of 8000 Slavs would have never occurred if the Ottomans didn't occupy us. Millions of future Serbian lives never came to be all because the Ottomans occupied us for centuries. That's a crime FAR, FAR worse.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 03:58 PM
The TFR of Albania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Albania#Total_fertility_rate) is only higher by 0.02 points so while Albania's population may be younger, it won't stay that way much longer. Eventually they'll succumb to the same fate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#Total_fertility_rate).
Albania:
0.267% (2011 est.)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/al.html

Serbia:
-0.467% (2011 est.)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ri.html

Not to mention Kosovo...

Lol. There are 10 million Serbs globally with 1.7 million in the detached Serbian Republic which was on its way to becoming part of Serbia if it weren't for Americans who forced us to keep Little Yugoslavia. Your claim that the Serbian Republic is keeping Bosnia backwards... no you're wrong, it's the Muslim jihadists of Bosnia that's keeping Bosnia backwards. Too bad for the Islamists there, there's no oil for them to make a living off.
I think it's terrible how you Serbs are destroying country after country. It was not enough to wage war on every damn neighbor, nor with a genocide in Bosnia. Instead, you must continue to blight your neighbors and especially Bosnia, which right now stands still. Wherever there are Serbs, there are problems. In Bosnia, you preventing it from being developed, in Kosovo, the Serbian terrorists have occupied the north of Mitrovica. Even their "brothers" in Montenegro dont want to be a part of the sinking ship Serbia! Residents are fleeing the country, they come to Sweden to kill ministers. Those who remain in Serbia are planning spectacular robbery abroad, such as helicopter raid in Stockholm. Problems, problems and issues. Why do you never want peace?

Expel Shiptars from Kosovo to recover our Lebensraum there, reattach Serbian Bosnia, and parts of Northern Macedonia (Kumanovo).
Why expel the domestic population?

You're crazy. The Serbian economy is growing like there's no tomorrow. The Russians recently announced of a plan to infuse $10 billion into the Serbian economy. The Serbian economy is projected to have an average GDP growth of 5% year-by-year. Before the economic crisis in late 2008 our economy grew by 7% in 2007 and 5% in 2008. How is that doing terrible? We are doing pretty good right now despite having suffered NATO bombings for Greater Albania in 1999.
Okay, I can say this. Serbia's economy is a disaster right now. The country has a large budget deficit that is constantly increasing and therefore the country have to borrow money all the time. Sure, the other countries also borrow money but they do not borrow money to survive as Serbia does. But ... I also believe that Serbia's economy will get better in the future. But because of how your demographics look like and is expected to be, Serbia can only get to a certain economic development and this limitation is not affecting the other Balkan states. You refuse to plop out children's and as long as you dont start to plop put gold instead, other countries in the Balkans while go ahead of you.

Serbia is still a transitional economy with unfinished privatization and incomplete structural reforms. Major challenges ahead include: high government expenditures for salaries, pensions and unemployment; a growing need for new government borrowing; rising public and private foreign debt; and stagnant levels of foreign direct investment. Privatization revenues have fallen precipitously in recent years, while a high percentage of economic activity remains in the hands of the state. Other serious challenges include an inefficient judicial system, high levels of corruption, and an aging population. Factors favorable to Serbia's economic growth include a strategic location, a relatively inexpensive and skilled labor force, and a generous package of incentives for foreign investments.

High unemployment and stagnant household incomes are ongoing political and economic problems.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ri.html

And what of 500 years of Ottoman occupation of Serbia? The death of 8000 Slavs would have never occurred if the Ottomans didn't occupy us. Millions of future Serbian lives never came to be all because the Ottomans occupied us for centuries. That's a crime FAR, FAR worse.
Typical Serbian nonsense, ie to blame all your problems on someone els. You can not change the fact that your clerics blessed their soldiers/terrorists and wished them luck just before murdering 8000 Bosniaks.

Next time when you want to be stupid, know that spreading of those stupidities is possible because of Nikola Tesla, a Serb, you stupid fuck :coffee:

As agrippa use to say: Individual variation.

Svanhild
03-26-2011, 04:01 PM
The reputation of Serbia may be debatable. But everywhere I go, Albania is considered as the most useless country of Europe. A pandora's box of human plagues who contaminate our Central European societes. Albania and Kosovo, the two redundant countries of Europe.

Everyone knows that I'm no big fan of Balkan ethnicities and cultures. But I'd side with Serbs against Albanians anytime.

Kanasyuvigi
03-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Ushtari, do you know what does the phrase albanski reotan (albanian heating-resistor) means in Bulgarian? We use it to insult someone that he is too dumb... So please don't discuss the IQ of Serbians or whoever else's. And do you know what is the worst thing which can happen to your nation? - the unification of all the lands the Albanians inhabit now ( Greater Albania). After this, you will lose your national ideal and you will start a bloody fighting of your clans until you all disappear in the vendetta bloodshed. This is what I call a country without future.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Ushtari, do you know what does the phrase albanski reotan (albanian heating-resistor) means in Bulgarian?
Do you know what SHKA means? it refers to Slav with low-iq

So please don't discuss the IQ of Serbians or whoever else's
Why? they have one of the lowest in europe, wich we can wittnes by their brutish acts toward their neighbors.

And do you know what is the worst thing which can happen to your nation? - the unification of all the lands the Albanians inhabit now ( Greater Albania).
There is no such thing as "Greater Albania", its called "Natural Albania" wich have been occupied by Slavs and Greeks.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Everyone knows that I'm no big fan of Balkan ethnicities and cultures. But I'd side with Serbs against Albanians anytime.
Be glad you wasn't a women during the war, cuz im pretty sure you would side with Albanians if you where one of these:

"
One of the most cruel, yet powerful weapons the Serbs used to "ethnically cleanse" was rape. The numbers are staggering. No fewer than 20,000 women were raped before NATO intervened. And the damage done is not only physical, but lingering psychological trauma that increases because the women often can't speak of what happened to them."
http://www.womenforwomen.org/global-initiatives-helping-women/help-women-kosovo.php

harriet
03-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I don't think Serbs have a low IQ at all. The problem is bribery and corruption, a failing education system etc. I'm no expert but I would regard Serbia as a more developed nation than Albania.

Peerkons
03-26-2011, 04:47 PM
I think it's terrible how you Serbs are destroying country after country. It was not enough to wage war on every damn neighbor, nor with a genocide in Bosnia. Instead, you must continue to blight your neighbors and especially Bosnia, which right now stands still. Wherever there are Serbs, there are problems. In Bosnia, you preventing it from being developed, in Kosovo, the Serbian terrorists have occupied the north of Mitrovica. Even their "brothers" in Montenegro dont want to be a part of the sinking ship Serbia! Residents are fleeing the country, they come to Sweden to kill ministers. Those who remain in Serbia are planning spectacular robbery abroad, such as helicopter raid in Stockholm. Problems, problems and issues. Why do you never want peace?
Aren't you living in Sweden yourself?:icon_ask:

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Dont quite understand how people can ignore facts and evidence wich is documented. Serbia has problems with its demographics, tens of thousands of people die more than they are born, the Gypsies in Serbia give birth to more children and they are approaching the one million figure. But yes, Serbia's economy may grow in about 10 years, but whats next? If you want the economy to keep growing and the country to be developed someone has to take the jobs, for workers in Serbia are dying all the time and there's less people who can replace them. You can see this problem all over Europe, and these countries have found their solution, namely to import the entire Middle East and Africa. Will Serbia follow the Western example and do the same?

We must not compare Serbia with other countries, some people use to compair to to Croatia. Sure, both countries are taking large loans, but Croatia has its over ten million tourists who empties their billions in the pockets of Croats, Serbia dont have that advantage, and will never get it either. It dont understand why you mention Albania, its not even a neighbor of Serbiahttps://static.flashback.info/img/smilies2/evilgrin39.gif

Either way, Albania has all the advantages in the world to perform better than Serbia, they have a large, young indigenous people, a large proportion are studying in universities in Albania, Italy, France, USA, UK and Germany. Knowledge grows, they have access to several long and fine beaches which is likely to increase tourism revenue, and so they have also one of the world's increasing tourist number. Albania does not have any political problems with any country in Europe. Also, Albania haven't had 20 years of peace and joy to build up the economy, the country was in a civil war as recently as 1997!

Is the failure of Serbia or the Serbian people? If you ask me its the Serbs who are the problem, they're like a cancer syndrome, wherever they find themselves there is "kaoz". They pull back the development of Bosnia, Montenegro, tens of thousands of ethnic Serbs stormed Parliament and the capital Podgorica and it looked like a war zone, this was for no more than two years ago.

In Kosovo, they are probably worst, the Serbs do not pay taxes, electricity, or water. A major problem in Northern Mitrovica (Serbian occupation of land) is just drugs, people scribbles wherever they go on the walls (Kosovo je Srbija), they throw stones at their neighbors, the fire department, police, ambulances, peacekeeping troops, UN officials. They burn customs crossings, buildings, start riots, shooting with guns, throw grenades, forcing people with different ethnic backgrounds to move from the Serb areas, do not listen to authorities, etc. etc. etc..

Wherever they are, it is as i said hell, it's no coincidence that they started four wars in less than 10 years. A crap people who identified as a cancer syndrome!

Himera
03-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Here I thought that we could discuss Serbia's future. I believe that Serbia is the European country with the worst conditions for a good future and I will now tell you why it is so.

-Serbian population

Between the period 1998-2008 the population of Serbia was reduced with over 300,000 inhabitants. Too few children are born while there die way too many. The whole thing is not helped by the fact that a large part of Serbia's female population has passed fertile age, the Serbian women can not, even if they would like, give birth. Reproduction is a must for a country to secure the future And Serbia lack this premise.

Nor does it get any better of the fact that the Serbian population end up in fifth place in the world in terms of the proportion of older people. Half a million young Serbs also left the country in the 90s. Serbia has thus a very old population while Serbia has one of Europes, if not the fastest, declining population.

Different investigation with regard to health also shows that over 50% of Serbs are suffering from various symptoms such as depression and fatigue. This can be noted in the Serbian suicide statistics. Between 1.300 and 1.400 Serbs are killing themselves every year and 1,000 of those are men.

Gypsys also make up a larg part of the Serbian population. Some sources say that Serbia has half a million Roma in their country. Are Gypsys the people who will take over the country when Serbs are in minority?

-Economy

Serbia has a disastrous economy. They are forced to borrow money all the time, and unemployment is high. Unemployment is also about 30 percent higher for women than men and wages 15 percent lower.

-Political issues

Serbia is what many call a "European headache". Serbs despise the EU and often put it in pare with Nazism. They do not want to solve the Kosovo issue while keeping Bosnia as a hostage. By that I mean their Serbian project in Bosnia also known as Republika Srpska. The Serbs were rewarded for their genocide against the Bosnians with a small "republic" in Bosnia and this area has stagnated throughout Bosnia's development. Serbia can create major problems for Europe if they would get the idea to tell the bosnianserbs to secede from Bosnia.

Serbia even refuses to disclose the war criminal Ratko Mladic. He is being hidden just as they did with Karadzic since it was no coincidence that Karadzic was found in Serbia.

The ultra-nationalist party in Serbia whose leader sits in The Hague right now being prosecuted for various war crimes is always a threat. They always do good in the Serbian elections and are of course a threat to Europe.

-Crime

Yes, they've also major problems with crime. The Mafia has managed to kill a Serbian president and right now about 30-40 mafia groups briefly operates in Serbia. Drugs, human trafficking and organized crime are prevalent problems in Serbia.

-IQ

:p

antonio
03-26-2011, 05:15 PM
At this very moment Iugoslavia would be a competitive balanced country. After being partitioned, what remains of it is an unbalanced bunch of countries, some stalled and closed to themselves (thank partially to NATO+EU pseudodemocratic terrorists), others basing their development in prostitution at broad sense (I always said tourism is like prostituting your own land).

Said that, I want to relativize Serbian problems by telling I know some WesternEuropean countries that are in the vergue of falling even faster than they climb which a youth generation facing the same future that should be theoretically the one of Serbian youth: emigration into NorthWesternEurope. That solution has, unfortunatelly, a serious difficulty: many post (good and bad) in developed Europe are yet occupied by ExtraEuropean hordes, and, what it's worse, with the complete annuence of EU bureaucrats: they've just passed a law for which permission to work at one EU country grants holder the right to work at every other EU country. That should be right if it was applied just to European inmigrants like Serbians. So, finally, we, as Europeans, are facing a problem which just can be rightfully solve by the urgent application of racial discrimination into labour market. Preference should be granted on skilled European jobless: was not thru foreign people who Europe was the source of civilization, but thru its own sons.

Hess
03-26-2011, 05:22 PM
A lot of European countries are struggling these days. Why do you have to pinpoint Serbia specifically?
Most of the problems you listed are shared by other European Countries in some form or another.

if you just don't like Serbia(which is what I strongly suspect), why don't you say it instead of hiding behind the veil of objectivity when your real goal is obviously to disparage a fellow European country?

Guapo
03-26-2011, 05:30 PM
I don't think Serbs have a low IQ at all. The problem is bribery and corruption, a failing education system etc. I'm no expert but I would regard Serbia as a more developed nation than Albania.

True, there were no cars in Albania until the 70's, only bikes and asses like Ushtari. Albanians in kosovo should be grateful that Serbs made them somewhat civilized.

Adrian
03-26-2011, 05:30 PM

Hess
03-26-2011, 05:33 PM
True, there were no cars in Albania until the 70's, only bikes and asses like Ushtari. Albanians in kosovo should be grateful that Serbs made them somewhat civilized.

See this is another thing, Ushtari.

You have no idea how ironic this is coming from an Albanian, of all people.

Peyrol
03-26-2011, 05:55 PM
It should also be noted that the "great leader" Enver Hoxha destroyed all connections that Albania had with other countries just to keep it isolated. And then the Kosovars always criticize Tito... you'd better think first of their "fellow countrymen", instead of criticizing Josip Broz or Milosevic.

In fact, when the regime fell, more than 500,000 Albanians have crossed the Straits of Puglia to come here in Italy.

Oh yes, just a "perfect nation" ...

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 05:57 PM
At this very moment Iugoslavia would be a competitive balanced country. After being partitioned, what remains of it is an unbalanced bunch of countries, some stalled and closed to themselves (thank partially to NATO+EU pseudodemocratic terrorists), others basing their development in prostitution at broad sense (I always said tourism is like prostituting your own land).
Serb (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25180) is a synonym for Terrorist (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=305576&postcount=485)

A lot of European countries are struggling these days. Why do you have to pinpoint Serbia specifically?
Most of the problems you listed are shared by other European Countries in some form or another.

if you just don't like Serbia(which is what I strongly suspect), why don't you say it instead of hiding behind the veil of objectivity when your real goal is obviously to disparage a fellow European country?
I just think its important to discuss the future of Serbia, since that country is in a class of its own.

Austin
03-26-2011, 06:01 PM
I just want to say that I know the emerging neo-conservative Zionists and neo-racialist diminishing-whites who will control the West once the liberal masses begin to die off of older gens. None of them will protect Kosovo any longer once the liberal gens are dead and they take the reigns. I'd rather side with the Serbs and the Russians and retire Kosovo and it's inhabitants in a dignified, humanitarian manner rather than keep funding it's despicable little existence. Such are the views of the next white, neo-liberal/neo-con-Zionist generation, all due to it being Islamic which equates to an enemy of Zionism and an enemy to the West and hence an enemy to whites.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:03 PM
I just want to say that I know the emerging neo-conservative Zionists and neo-racialist diminishing whites who will control the West once the liberal masses begin to die off of older gens. None of them will protect Kosovo any longer once the liberal gens are dead and they take the reigns. I'd rather side with the Serbs and the Russians and retire Kosovo and it's inhabitants in a dignified, humanitarian manner rather than keep funding it's despicable little existence. Such as the views of the next white neo-liberal/neo-con-Zionist generation, all due to it being Islamic.
Ohh is it Austin who is speaking out of his ass again... go read some balkan history before you enter topics wich you are not even closely familiar with and stop embarrassing yourself.

Austin
03-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Ohh is it Austin who is speaking out of his ass again... go read some balkan history before you enter topics wich you are not even closely familiar with and stop embarrassing yourself.

You're on a timer and you know it.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:09 PM
You're on a timer and you know it.
Im sorry but this thread is not a conspiracy thread, nor is the section where this thread is

Hess
03-26-2011, 06:09 PM
I just think its important to discuss the future of Serbia, since that country is in a class of its own.

It's ok to discuss the future of Serbia. I'd just prefer you do it without taking little passive aggressive pot shots at it every sentence.

Even your signature is Anti- Serbian.

Do you take us for idiots?

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:15 PM
It's ok to discuss the future of Serbia. I'd just prefer you do it without taking little passive aggressive pot shots at it every sentence.

Even your signature is Anti- Serbian.

Do you take us for idiots?
My signature anti-serbian? its the words of your own cultural father, wich ironically explain the average serb perfectly.

Hess
03-26-2011, 06:17 PM
My signature anti-serbian? its the words of your own cultural father, wich ironically explain the average serb perfectly.

"your own"? Where in my profile does it say that I am Serbian?

Peerkons
03-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Aren't you living in Sweden youselft?

Austin
03-26-2011, 06:20 PM

I also want to just say that most Americans see Serbs as white and Albanians as dark thief-people that steal from other Europeans.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Aren't you living in Sweden youselft?
Totally irrelevant to the discussion, but if you really want to know, im living in Sweden as a result of the true nature of the Serbian plague.

mymy
03-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Totally irrelevant to the discussion, but if you really want to know, im living in Sweden as a result of the true nature of the Serbian plague.

Oh come on, I know so many Serbs who also lives abroad... In Sweden too!

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:22 PM
I also want to just say that most Americans see Serbs as white and Albanians as dark people.
Speaking of Dark people

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373918&postcount=18

Hess
03-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Serbian plague.

Really? "Serbian Plague"?

I am sure there are plenty of Albanian Forums where you can talk about the "Serbian Plague" and how evil and swarthy the Serbians are.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to attack a European country on a European Preservationist forum :confused:

mymy
03-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Really? "Serbian Plague"?

I am sure there are plenty of Albanian Forums where you can talk about the "Serbian Plague" and how evil and swarthy the Serbians are.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to attack a European country on a European Preservationist forum :confused:

It is called frustration or complexes... He obviously need to talk about other nation and he can't see his own. It is very rude and it is attacking without point. I don't say anything bad about Albanians and really don't see reason that someone talk negative about Serbs.

And as comparing Serbs to Croats and Slovenians, I really don't find myself so much different than them.

Austin
03-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Speaking of Dark people

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373918&postcount=18

Clearly neither Serbs nor Albanians are completely pure-white numerically speaking. It is evident that they do have some purity but also much darkness in both their ranks. I don't deny this but overall growing up in America I have been given the impression that Albanians are organized crime and darker and Serbs are nationalistic and whiter and more civilized.

Albanians are always presented as mafia and or murderers and lowly types. But yes I do grant that there are many Serbs who would not pass as white. Then again there are many Serbs that define the stereotypical blonde so it is an interesting matter. Clearly some purging is needed there.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 06:36 PM
This thread is about SERBIAS FUTURE and those things that i listed in the first of all true, secondly they are very important when discussing the future of a country. Just because you cant handle the truth you dont need to bash my thread.

mymy
03-26-2011, 06:39 PM
This thread is about SERBIAS FUTURE and those things that i listed in the first of all true, secondly they are very important when discussing the future of a country. Just because you cant handle the truth you dont need to bash my thread.

Maybe we are self destructive artistic nation and enjoy in pain and suffering:coffee: So, why you don't let us do it? It's our thing what future we have...

Hess
03-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Eldritch, I have no idea why you allowed this madness to go on for 6 pages.

Eldritch
03-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Eldritch, I have no idea why you allowed this madness to go on for 6 pages.

Believe it or not, that makes two of us. I guess I was hoping it would defeat itself in the end.

There's really no reason this thread should remain open, but on the other hand locking it would represent a failure of sorts. I'm still hoping it'll die a natural death, instead of me having to euthanize it.

Guapo
03-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I would like to read Forget Me Not's comments

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 07:00 PM
I would like to read Forget Me Not's comments

I already said my piece earlier in this thread and so far I've not seen anything new from Ushtari. Oh evil Serbs, the Serbian plague! Oh, the Serbs are responsible for the backwardness of Bosnia! Evil Serbs killed 8000 Muslims in Srbebby! Us Shiptars are like way ahead of Serbs cos we got like a younger population and stuff... yeah, and we gunna make our economy bigger than Serbia's like... soon!

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 07:05 PM
If Ushtari thinks Albania is so great then why do they always hide behind the protection of the USA and NATO and not fight us head-on? That's because he knows the Shiptars are an army of cowards incapable of fighting a real war.

Марко Краљевић
03-26-2011, 07:09 PM
It looks like Ushtari is waging his own battle here all alone, and as result of it I was pleased. Then I'd realized, many apricitians recognized the state of their own nations in Ushtari's description of Serbian problems, and felt sad.:(

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Its funny to see how the Serbs of the ap have gathered like an pack of hyenas to throw mud just because they cant handle the truth(lying is a part of their identity, remember?).

At the rate you are thawing away, it's very fair to say that Romas will be those who will take over the government in Belgrade. Romas are not the "threat" but it is you who conducts collective suicide(facts).

Now instead of spamming your usual bullshit when i start a thread, can you please try and answer my questions?

What do you think? Is my analysis true? Which of my points is Serbia's main problems do you think? Are there other things that are an even bigger problem? is Serbia a country without a future? What speaks for Serbia?

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Its funny to see how the Serbs of the ap have gathered like an pack of hyenas to throw mud just because they cant handle the truth(lying is a part of their identity, remember?).

You're attacking our country, what did you expect? And throwing mud? LOL, you're the only one doing the mud-throwing, son.

At the rate you are thawing away, it's very fair to say that Romas will be those who will take over the government in Belgrade. Romas are not the "threat" but it is you who conducts collective suicide(facts).

Yeah, read above.

Now instead of spamming your usual bullshit when i start a thread, can you please try and answer my questions?

You're the only one who's spamming with repetitive rhetorical questions.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 07:29 PM
You're attacking our country, what did you expect? And throwing mud? LOL, you're the only one doing the mud-throwing, son.

No im not attacking, im discussing your problem.

Himera
03-26-2011, 07:32 PM

oo, why don t you say so ! For a goodness sake !
So living in Sweden is why an rat is thinking about europian things...

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 07:33 PM
No im not attacking, im discussing your problem.

Speaking of Dark people

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=18 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373918&postcount=18)

Serb (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25180) is a synonym for Terrorist (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=305576&postcount=485)

Do I need to provide more proof that your claim is bullshit?

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 07:35 PM
All those quotes but the last are answerers to your off-topic.

Eldritch
03-26-2011, 07:35 PM

No, you don't. Where this poster is coming from is quite clear by now.

Hess
03-26-2011, 07:49 PM
http://www.albanian.com/v4/index.php

Why don't you just go there?

You obviously have no sense of European Solidarity if you are that willing to jump on your fellow Europeans so readily.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 07:52 PM

You obviously have no sense of European Solidarity if you are that willing to jump on your fellow Europeans so readily.
Try to understand that im simply trying to discuss the problem Serbia is facing, now if you consider all those facts that i listed up in the first post as "rubbish" and anti-serbian thats your problem.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 07:52 PM
The Croats also ethnically cleansed 2000 Muslims in Lashva Valley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La%C5%A1va_Valley_ethnic_cleansing). It's not at all amazing that everyone hates them.

Adrian
03-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Serbia is like Nokia. Every time smaller and smaller

Guapo
03-26-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.kontribut.com/intelektualet/img/Adem%20Jashari.jpg

Go Red berets :coffee:

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Go Red berets :coffee:
Damn you really live up to your name, ie being lier. Mayby thats why things are looking dark for Serbia?

Guapo
03-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Long live Legija

http://www.hhrf.org/magyarszo/arhiva/2004/maj/04/kepek/legija1.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Long live Albano-Serbian brotherhood.

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/Friendship-Pins/Albania/Flag-Pins-Albania-Serbia.jpg

Joe McCarthy
03-26-2011, 10:16 PM

What sense of European solidarity should an Albanian expect to have with a Serb?

Adrian
03-26-2011, 10:18 PM

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Long live Miloshevich

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/images/europe/yugoslavia/milosevic.jpg

mymy
03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
I dont see point of this thread. We can make same about Albania... or Kosovo... but why to do it. It's stupid and immature, and show frustrated nature of persons who create and accept threads like this.

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:27 PM
What sense of European solidarity should an Albanian expect to have with a Serb?

What sense of European solidarity should a European expect to have with a Albanian?

Adrian
03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
NATO just do it ;)

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:29 PM
I dont see point of this thread. We can make same about Albania... or Kosovo... but why to do it. It's stupid and immature, and show frustrated nature of persons who create and accept threads like this.

I feel like a coffee and palačinke :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 10:31 PM

There is no difference in the mentality of Albanians and Turks. It's hardly a surprise though since they were the ones who embraced Ottomanism the most.

The division of the Albanian-populated lands into small, quarreling fiefdoms ruled by independent feudal lords and tribal chiefs made them easy prey for the Ottoman armies. In 1385, the Albanian ruler of Durrės, Karl Thopia, appealed to the sultan for support against his rivals, the Balsha family. An Ottoman force quickly marched into Albania along the Via Egnatia and routed Balsha II in the Battle of Savra. The principal Albanian clans soon swore fealty to the Ottoman Empire.and

Albania was under Ottoman rule from the middle of the 15th century until 1912. During this period a major part of the Albanian population converted to Islam. Albanians as part of the Ottoman Empire were relatively small part of the total population, however, a disproportionate number of people of Albanian origin served in high positions in the Ottoman army and administration, while more than thirty Grand Vizier were AlbaniansI suppose the modern equivalent of a grand vizier is an American vice president.

Joe McCarthy
What sense of European solidarity should a European expect to have with a Albanian?

Probably none. I was mainly addressing Emil's usual 'pan-European' fantasies, which interestingly enough, appear to think Albanians and Serbs should love each other, while at the same time assuming all Americans are automatically the 'other' in relation to all Europeans - an argument he has essentially made elsewhere.

Needless to say, the whole perspective is absurd.

Wyn

Probably not one of any significance. The more Albanians I encounter online the more convinced I become that they are fundamentally un-European.

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Probably not one of any significance. The more Albanians I encounter online the more convinced I become that they are fundamentally un-European.

Indeed

bWCF6JFYzuo

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Considering how Albanians have been Ottomans' bitches for 527 years... it's hardly surprising.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 10:40 PM
There is no difference in the mentality of Albanians and Turks. It's hardly a surprise though since they were the ones who embraced Ottomanism the most.
and
I suppose the modern equivalent of a grand vizier is an American vice president.
Little Turk please

Albanian mentality stem from old Albanian laws called Kanun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanun)

You Serbs gave up your race (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373918&postcount=18) for your beloved religion, while Albanians gave up their religion in order to keep their race pure.

Albanians never marry non-europeans while you Serbs gladly invited them home to let them play with your girls.

"In Ottoman Empire Christians were but slaves at nonexistent mercy of their Muslim lords. Many, many Western books write about different horrors the Christians endured. One form of oppression was that Muslims gave themselves "right of the first night". In practice it meant that Turkish (or local Muslim Slav) lord would spend the first night with the new Christian bride. The groom had to take shoes off and silently circle the house while the Turk makes love to his wife."
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Bosnia-tyrannized.html

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:44 PM
You are the one that looks like a turk, both Forget Me Not and I are nordid aryans :coffee:

Ushtari
If fundamentally european means you have no problem in your daughter fucking everything and everybody, including sub-sahara niggers, im glad to say that im fundamentally un-european!

mymy
Little Turk please

Albanian mentality stem from old Albanian laws called Kanun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanun)

You Serbs gave up your race (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=373918&postcount=18) for your beloved religion, while Albanians gave up their religion in order to keep their race pure.

Albanians nevery marry non-europeans while you Serbs gladly invited them home to let them play with your girls.

What do you want to try with this?
See, I dated foreigners,true only Europeans, but I never thought I will insult my nation with that.
And we can also say Albanians are darker than Serbs, and post sources here about it because you will always find what you want to find, but it is low and without respect. And... very immature.

Adrian
03-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Albanian hero

Guapo
03-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Albanian hero

more like Greco-Serb hero

Pallantides
03-26-2011, 10:52 PM
r-ysvb156f4

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 10:52 PM
What do you want to try with this?
See, I dated foreigners,true only Europeans, but I never thought I will insult my nation with that.
And we can also say Albanians are darker than Serbs, and post sources here about it because you will always find what you want to find, but it is low and without respect. And... very immature.
Dragana please...

Dont tell me that, tell your little boyfriend Forget Me Not to stick to topic and i promise i will do the same! Again, this thread is not a troll thread, but an important topic that need to be discussed.

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 10:56 PM
more like Greco-Serb hero
Really?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9509/books12.jpg
http://books.google.com/books?id=IJ2s9sQ9bGkC&lpg=PP1&dq=the%20albanians%20an%20ethnic%20history&pg=PA177#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9584/books13.jpg
http://books.google.com/books?id=YVPshBLnW_cC&lpg=PP13&dq=macedonia%20by%20thammy&pg=PA234#v=onepage&q&f=false

mymy
03-26-2011, 10:57 PM
If fundamentally european means you have no problem in your daughter fucking everything and everybody, including sub-sahara niggers, im glad to say that im fundamentally un-european!

Well, Serbian girls dont go with non Europeans... At least those i know personally, including me :P

mymy
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Dragana please...

Dont tell me that, tell your little boyfriend Forget Me Not to stick to topic and i promise i will do the same! Again, this thread is not a troll thread, but an important topic that need to be discussed.

Please, my name is not Dragana!!!
And since when is he my boyfriend??

Ushtari
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Well, Serbian girls dont go with non Europeans... At least those i know personally, including me :P
I know plenty of Serbian girls here in Sweden and they are nothing different from Swedish girls when it comes to that aspect...

Guapo
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Please, my name is not Dragana!!!

His name is Muhamed Sulejmanovski from Tetova.

poiuytrewq0987
03-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Little Turk please

Albanians never marry non-europeans while you Serbs gladly invited them home to let them play with your girls.

All fear the Shiptars for they are Aryan Nordids who are the whitest of the whites.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/623/22709536.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3997/p109636screen.jpg

Shiptars performing some sort of Islamic ritual in traditional Muslim-like caps.

Great White Shiptars:

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5051/shiptar.jpg

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2392/04kosovo600.jpg

Guapo
03-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Scary Indeed(hurry, Eld is closing the thread!)

Eldritch
03-26-2011, 11:05 PM
I was mainly addressing Emil's usual 'pan-European' fantasies ...

And there I was thinking this thread could not get any worse.

You do understand that no-one uses that term on this forum except you, right?

Enough of this clown show already.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 10:28 AM
It doesn't look any brighter 1 year later

hajduk
03-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Dude you know how to restart a shitstorm :rotfl:

Geronimo
03-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Serbia is a good example of what can happen to a country that disrespects its minorities, and Serbia has/had a lot of minortities (albanians in the south, hungarians in the north and romanians in the east).

Serbs found a worthy opponent in albanians, they deserve eachother ... you fight fire with fire

Lena
03-26-2012, 10:51 AM
-IQ

What do you think?

Hehehe! I noticed that too many Albos are obsessed with the IQ numbers, to those with a sufficient IQ it speaks on it's own :D

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Hehehe! I noticed that too many Albos are obsessed with the IQ numbers, to those with a sufficient IQ it speaks on it's own :D
im not speaking out of my ass, there are studies confirming this, i can post em if u want

Lena
03-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Dude you know how to restart a shitstorm :rotfl:

He's bored and it's okay :coffee:

hajduk
03-26-2012, 10:53 AM
im not speaking out of my ass, there are studies confirming this, i can post em if u want

The problem is that they tested Serbian gypsies, not Serbians

Lena
03-26-2012, 10:54 AM

LOL! You surely missed my point, but it doesn't come as a big surprise at all :D

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL! You surely missed my point, but it doesn't come as a big surprise at all :D
just wanted to make it clear, 4 u and 4 everybody els

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 10:56 AM
The problem is that they tested Serbian gypsies, not Serbians
yeah blame it on teh gypsies :rolleyes:

Lena
03-26-2012, 10:57 AM
just wanted to make it clear, 4 u and 4 everybody els

...and you made it loud and clear :D

lol

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:08 AM

I think its because

http://www.baksiden.net/bilder/kosovo3.jpg

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:09 AM
I think its because
:crazy:

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:10 AM
:crazy:

You asked for our opinions i told you. Albanians would be nobody if not for USA/EU

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:11 AM
You asked for our opinions i told you. Albanians would be nobody if not for USA/EU
this thread is about Serbia and Serbs, stay on topic

btw, it seems like u gypsies are teh ones takin over Serbia when Serbs have thawed away... what will u name your new country? Republiku u srbiju i Magjupsku?

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:13 AM
this thread is about Serbia and Serbs, stay on topic

the two topics are intermingled because the serbs are put down by the same people the albanians are backed up

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:15 AM
btw, it seems like u gypsies are teh ones takin over Serbia when Serbs have thawed away... what will u name your new country? Republiku u srbiju i Magjupsku?

In this thread im Serb not a Gypsy

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:15 AM
the two topics are intermingled because the serbs are put down by the same people the albanians are backed up
and this is related 2 topic exactly how?

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:16 AM
and this is related 2 topic exactly how?

it has to do with everything started from economic situation to "estimated IQ" by western and puppet "scientists"

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
it has to do with everything started from economic situation to "estimated IQ" by western and puppet "scientists"

i believe u now

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM

That might be true, though it's not shameful for weaker countries to get help from the strongest countries. Actually, the reason we get that help is due to our countries' diplomatic skills and generally we play the political game much better. However, we could also turn that statement: Serbia would be nothing if it wasn't for the help of Russia and the other great powers. Which would be true, Albania lacked the support of the greater powers in the 19th, 20th and 21th century, Serbia didn't, and Serbia thrived because of that support. I think you guys are bitter because the tables are turning.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:19 AM
i believe u now

who in his right mind believes that albanians are smarter than serbs?:rolleyes:

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:20 AM

Albania: 114.73

Serbia: 103.72

http://www.iq-test.eu/eu-s-statistik-iq/

MandM
Really?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9509/books12.jpg
http://books.google.com/books?id=IJ2s9sQ9bGkC&lpg=PP1&dq=the%20albanians%20an%20ethnic%20history&pg=PA177#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9584/books13.jpg
http://books.google.com/books?id=YVPshBLnW_cC&lpg=PP13&dq=macedonia%20by%20thammy&pg=PA234#v=onepage&q&f=false

nigga pleas Edwin E. Jacques has done ONE book in his hole life and that makes him a reliable source ot thammy Evans who hase done one pocket book about macedonia ohh yeah thats some real hard evidence, give us scholars that have done some real work and published more so we know they atleast respected in there line of work

Insuperable

Serbians however did contribute to science something and there are famous serbian scientists in the us and the uk who are very respected in what they do and some will probably enter history ( lets say vlatko vedral for example or ivan bozovic ... )
Albanians are the most stupid people they did nothing except opening bakeries
Funny who opened the thread

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:21 AM
nigga pleas Edwin E. Jacques has done ONE book in his hole life and that makes him a reliable source ot thammy Evans who hase done one pocket book about macedonia ohh yeah thats some real hard evidence, give us scholars that have done some real work and published more so we know they atleast respected in there line of work
Or u could present me a serious impartial source disproving me :cool:

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Serbians however did contribute to science something and there are famous serbian scientists in the us and the uk who are very respected in what they do and some will probably enter history ( lets say vlatko vedral for example or ivan bozovic ... )
Albanians are the most stupid people they did nothing except opening bakeries
Funny who opened the thread
is that why we have more nobel pricez than them?

Kanuni
03-26-2012, 11:27 AM
That might be true, though it's not shameful for weaker countries to get help from the strongest countries. Actually, the reason we get that help is due to our countries' diplomatic skills and generally we play the political game much better. However, we could also turn that statement: Serbia would be nothing if it wasn't for the help of Russia and the other great powers. Which would be true, Albania lacked the support of the greater powers in the 19th, 20th and 21th century, Serbia didn't, and Serbia thrived because of that support. I think you guys are bitter because the tables are turning.

That is true,they forget that without Russias backup in the political scene Serbia would have been smashed many times throughout history.

Their attitude doesn't come as surprise to me because they are plain dumb to think in a objective matter.

MandM
03-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Or u could present me a serious impartial source disproving me :cool:

well u are the one o presented your lame source, now it up to u to finde better, I dont give a rats ass if hi is serb greek albo or what ever but if someone whats to claim him or anything they better have hard evidence.

Adrian
03-26-2012, 11:28 AM

Why are you so surprised?

Mistakes that have made ​​the Serbs during the last 20 years testify that they have very low IQ or maybe they use intelligence incorrectly. Albanians have proved otherwise during these 20 years. You can do a comparison where Serbs and Albanians were before 20 years and where are they today.

A nation that calls itself the 'divine nation' is destined to fail. Serbians will prosper when they get back to earth, and to realize that don't distinguish anything from other humans.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
well u are the one o presented your lame source, now it up to u to finde better, I dont give a rats ass if hi is serb greek albo or what ever but if someone whats to claim him or anything they better have hard evidence.
lol i did present two serious impartial sources dealing with the subject, while you have presented..... nothing lol

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:31 AM

Serbs were always more important on the political stage then albanians, still Serbia is way better of compared to Serbian Province Kosovo and even Albania.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Why are you so surprised?

Mistakes that have made ​​the Serbs during the last 20 years testify that they have very low IQ or maybe they use intelligence incorrectly. Albanians have proved otherwise during these 20 years. You can do a comparison where Serbs and Albanians were before 20 years and where are they today.

That doesnt testify that serbs are dumb just naive, the most smart people are naive, albanians on the other hand were sneaky and always submissive to the USA that doesnt acuire high intelligence.

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Serbs were always more important on the political stage then albanians, still Serbia is way better of compared to Serbian Province Kosovo and even Albania.

Serbia was a bigger political entity than Albania, that was because of several factors, political backing from bigger countries being one of them. However, the most important thing is that both Albania and Kosova are improving, the prospects for Serbia are very dark, which is what this thread is about.

The Journeyman
03-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Listen to IM, dummy. You might learn something. ;)

Adrian
03-26-2012, 11:42 AM
That doesnt testify that serbs are dumb just naive, the most smart people are naive, albanians on the other hand were sneaky and always submissive to the USA that doesnt acuire high intelligence.

Serbs are those who run now up and down through the international courts and important global institutions. This is their right, but they have ignored this institutions in the past and now have realized that alone, with the support of a weak Russia, can not do anything in global politics.
As soon as you understand that you are nobody (in global politics), the faster you will prosper.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Serbia was a bigger political entity than Albania, that was because of several factors, political backing from bigger countries being one of them. However, the most important thing is that both Albania and Kosova are improving, the prospects for Serbia are very dark, which is what this thread is about.

i dont say serbias prospectives are very good either but Usthari is definitaly a biased person and not the right one to make a objective thread about the situation.

Edit: Since im to less knowledgable about the political and economic situation in serbia, im out of this thread, i said my opinion anyways, my 2cents

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 11:47 AM
i dont say serbias prospectives are very good either but Usthari is definitaly a biased person and not the right one to make a objective thread about the situation.

Edit: Since im to less knowledgable about the political and economic situation in serbia, im out of this thread, i said my opinion anyways, my 2cents
Teh things i said are well known facts

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Teh things i said are well known facts

lol at your avatar

Insuperable
is that why we have more nobel pricez than them?

You have nothing
you have one nobel prize winner in medicine whos mother is english so it is most likely that she is the source of his accomplishments because you have no other famous scientists while serbs do have

Lena
the prospects for Serbia are very dark, which is what this thread is about.

Horten, have you ever been here :D?
Just the other day in RL I had a nice chit-chat with a 3 Slovene ladies here in Belgrade and I suspect they'd tell you a word or two :wink

It amazes me how ignorant people are when it comes to my country or nation.

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Horten, have you ever been here :D?
Just the other day in RL I had a nice chit-chat with a 3 Slovene ladies here in Belgrade and I suspect they'd tell you a word or two :wink

It amazes me how ignorant people are when it comes to my country or nation.

An argument like that will bite back, why should people only talk about their own backyards and nothing else?

No, I haven't been to Serbia. I don't have to go to Serbia to tell you that Serbia has its fair share of problems, several of which are mentioned in the OP.

There's no shame in acknowledging ignorance. No one here is an expert on the political and economic situation in Serbia, so I don't mind discussing it further to get a further understanding, which is what this thread is for.

Kanuni
03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
You have nothing
you have one nobel prize winner in medicine whos mother is english so it is most likely that she is the source of his accomplishments because you have no other famous scientists while serbs do have

Yeah Serbs have also two female pornstars.They are very successful.

Lena
03-26-2012, 12:02 PM
An argument like that will bite back, why should people only talk about their own backyards and nothing else?

No, I haven't been to Serbia. I don't have to go to Serbia to tell you that Serbia has its fair share of problems, several of which are mentioned in the OP.

If you never been here and have no first hand experience it means you're lacking insight-something very important in a serious discussion.

MandM
03-26-2012, 12:03 PM
lol i did present two serious impartial sources dealing with the subject, while you have presented..... nothing lol

how can he be serious when in his book says that albanians clam alexander the great was albanian and u whant us to belive then that kastriotis was albanian,
Edwin E. Jacques wasent even a historian and u whant people to belive in him.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 12:09 PM
how can he be serious when in his book says that albanians clam alexander the great was albanian and u whant us to belive then that kastriotis was albanian,
omg u really are stupid. How can HE be unreliable if he writes that Albanians claim Alexander to be Albanian?

Skenderbeg and the kastrioti family being Albanians is a well known fact. Its you who belong to an opinion not supported by the academic world, therefor im still waiting for this extremely reliable impartial source claiming the Kastrioti family was non-Albanian since you seem to be so sure about it.

MandM
03-26-2012, 12:09 PM
in his book page 92-93 speaks of macedonians and greeks as if they were not the same people or talked the same language or hade the same writing, and u relay on him, u have to find better, your source sucks

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 12:12 PM
in his book page 92-93 speaks of macedonians and greeks as if they were not the same people or talked the same language or hade the same writing, and u relay on him, u have to find better, your source sucks
It is a disputed topic so i dont see your point

Europa
03-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Demographics
As of January 2011, Serbia (without Kosovo) had an estimated population of 7,276,195 (not including over 200,000 internally displaced persons from Kosovo, who will be counted as a permanent population in the next census, taking place in 2011).[112] The 2002 census was not conducted in Kosovo, which was under United Nations administration at the time.
Serbia has the largest refugee population in Europe.[117] Refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Serbia form between 7% and 7.5% of its population – about half a million refugees sought refuge in the country following the series of Yugoslav wars, mainly from Croatia, and to a lesser extent from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the IDPs from Kosovo, which are currently the most numerous at over 200,000.

Meanwhile, it is estimated that 300,000 people left Serbia during the 1990s alone, and around 20% of those had college or higher education.[118][119] Serbia has a comparatively old overall population (among the 10 oldest in the world), mostly due to low birth rates. In addition, Serbia has among the most negative population growth rates in the world, ranking 225th out of 233 countries overall.

Not very different than many other countries...

Economy

With a GDP (PPP) for 2012 estimated at $82.274 billion[3] or $11,079 per capita (PPP), Serbia is an upper-middle income economy.[124] Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in 2006 was $5.85 billion or €4.5 billion. FDI for 2007 reached $4.2 billion while real GDP per capita figures are estimated to have reached $6,600 in April 2011.[3] The GDP growth rate showed increase by 6.3% in 2005,[125] 5.8% in 2006,[126] reaching 7.5% in 2007 and 8.7% in 2008[127] as the fastest growing economy in the region.[128] According to Eurostat data, Serbian (PPP) GDP per capita stood at 35% of the EU average in 2010.[129]

The economy has a high unemployment rate of 23.7% as of February 2012[130] and a unfavourable trade deficit. The country expects some major economic impulses and high growth rates in the next years. Given its recent high economic growth rates, which averaged 6.6% in the last three years, foreign analysts have sometimes labeled Serbia as a "Balkan Tiger".
Here you can see the HD Index(if that makes any sense to you): http://hdrstats.undp.org/en/indicators/103706.html

I don't see anything so disturbing....

Politic issues
Serbia faces an important crossroads in its development. It is seeking to integrate into the European Union (EU), but its progress has been hindered by tensions with the United States and many EU countries over the independence of Serbia’s former Kosovo province.
Serbia’s government is a coalition led by pro-EU forces. The global economic crisis poses serious challenges for Serbia. Painful austerity measures have been required for Serbia to receive loans from the IMF and other international financial institutions. High unemployment and poor living
standards could result in the coming to power of forces more skeptical of close ties with the United States and the EU after parliamentary elections are held in May 2012.
Serbia’s key foreign policy objectives are to secure membership in the European Union and to hinder international recognition of Kosovo’s independence. In December 2009, Serbia submitted an application to join the EU, but the EU has delayed a decision on whether to accept Serbia as a
membership candidate. The EU may accept Serbia in March 2012, if it judges Belgrade has made sufficient progress in reaching agreements with Kosovo on a series of issues, and in implementing them. However, even if Serbia is accepted as a candidate, many years of negotiations will be required before it can join the EU.
Serbia has vowed to take “all legal and diplomatic measures” to preserve its former province of Kosovo as legally part of Serbia. So far, 76 countries, including the United States and 22 of 27 EU countries, have recognized Kosovo’s independence. Russia, Serbia’s ally on the issue, has
used the threat of its Security Council veto to block U.N. membership for Kosovo. After the International Court of Justice ruled in July 2010 that Kosovo’s declaration of independence did not contravene international law, the EU pressured Serbia to hold talks with Kosovo. EUbrokered talks on trade, freedom of movement and other issues began in March 2011.
In December 2006, Serbia joined NATO’s Partnership for Peace (PFP) program. PFP is aimed at helping countries come closer to NATO standards and at promoting their cooperation with NATO.
Although it supports NATO membership for its neighbors, Serbia is not seeking NATO membership. This may be due to such factors as memories of NATO’s bombing of Serbia in 1999, U.S. support for Kosovo’s independence, and a desire to maintain close ties with Russia. U.S.-Serbian relations have improved since the United States recognized Kosovo’s independence
in February 2008, when Serbia sharply condemned the U.S. move and demonstrators sacked a portion of the U.S. Embassy in Belgrade. During a 2009 visit to Belgrade, Vice President Joseph
Biden stressed strong U.S. support for close ties with Serbia. He said the countries could “agree to disagree” on Kosovo’s independence. He called on Serbia to transfer the remaining war criminals to the ICTY, promote reform in neighboring Bosnia, and cooperate with international bodies in Kosovo. The United States has strongly supported the EU-led talks between Kosovo
and Serbia, while making clear that it plays no direct role in them

Crime

Serbian Organized Crime (Serbian: Cpпска мафија / Srpska Mafija, Serbian Mafia) or Naša Stvar ("Our Thing") are various criminal organizations based in Serbia or composed of ethnic Serbs. Serbian criminals are active in the European Union (EU) countries. The organizations are primarily involved in smuggling, arms trafficking, drug trafficking, protection racket, illegal gambling, jewelry and gems theft, bodyguarding, and contract killing. The Mafia is composed of several major organized groups, which in turn have wider networks throughout primarily Europe.

The Yugoslav Wars prompted criminals a "way out" of economic disaster during the international imposed sanctions against Serbia. Serbian criminals have been recruited to state security forces, a notable example is Legija, a commander in the Arkan's Tigers which after the war was re-labeled as the JSO (Red Berets), he planned the murder of Prime Minister Zoran Đinđić

Just as an example the UK have the most violent people....no future for the country based on that? I don't think so..

IQ..?

An average national IQs is one important factor, but not the only one, contributing to differences in national wealth and rates of economic growth.

Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figure is based on one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations. In 104 of the world's nations there were no IQ studies at all and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.[2] The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9-15-year olds in Barbados, of 50 13–16-year olds in Colombia, of 104 5–17-year olds in Ecuador, of 129 6–12-year olds in Egypt, and of 48 10–14-year olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.[3]

Denny Borsboom (2006) argues that mainstream contemporary test analysis does not reflect substantial recent developments in the field and "bears an uncanny resemblance to the psychometric state of the art as it existed in the 1950s." For example, it argued that IQ and the Wealth of Nations, in order to show that the tests are unbiased, uses outdated methodology, if anything indicative that test bias exists. Girma Berhanu in an essay review of the book concentrated on the discussion of Ethiopian Jews. The review criticizes the principal assertion of the authors that differences in intelligence attributed to genetics account for the gap between rich and poor countries. Berhanu criticized the book as being based in a "racist, sexist, and antihuman" research tradition and alleged that "the low standards of scholarship evident in the book render it largely irrelevant for modern science". It sounds more like whose's dick is longer.....Childish as far as it can get

And last,but not least.No future compared to what?An other country?It is obvious that you've got an AGENDA...

The folllowing map is suppouse to show the IQ rates by country...

hajduk
03-26-2012, 12:13 PM
illegal gambling
That's croatian or bulgarian job :)

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 12:13 PM
If you never been here and have no first hand experience it means you're lacking insight-something very important in a serious discussion.

Do you think I care over how tourists perceive, or how I as a tourist would have perceived the economic and political situation in Serbia is? It's just so incredibly irrelevant. Political and economic analysts don't go to Serbia to analyze the Serbian situation. And in the same way, I rely on completely other things than experiences.

Anway, this is just an attempt to throw me (and others) out of the discussion instead of actually discussing the issue. If you think we're wrong on this, then convince us that we're wrong instead of trying to avoid the issue.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22312&stc=1&d=1332763803

Rron
03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Of course u are ,are u kidding me.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Of course u are ,are u kidding me.

You guys just try to intimitade me and undermine my position by ad hominems, very cheap. it shouldnt matter if im serb, gypsy, or half-breed what matters should be what i say!

MandM
03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
It is a disputed topic so i dont see your point

my piont is he dosent know what he is talking about and if u think that macedonians and greeks is a disputed topic then there is nothing more to say, u just read what suits u best and go with that.

Rron
03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
You guys just try to intimitade me and undermine my position by ad hominems, very cheap. it shouldnt matter if im serb, gypsy, or half-breed what matters should be what i say!
Im just noticing fact that from around 7 million inhabitants of Serbia only 5million are serbs, the others all of them are probably of same as your ancestry, minorities , of mixed origin etc etc.

Lena
03-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Do you think I care over how tourists perceive, or how I as a tourist would have perceived the economic and political situation in Serbia is? It's just so incredibly irrelevant. Political and economic analysts don't go to Serbia to analyze the Serbian situation. And in the same way, I rely on completely other things than experiences.

Anway, this is just an attempt to throw me (and others) out of the discussion instead of actually discussing the issue. If you think we're wrong on this, then convince us that we're wrong instead of trying to avoid the issue.

Even tourists differ a lot :wink
However, I will leave you, the experts on this issue, to discuss about my country and people 'cause it gives me a good chuckle :D

Viljuska
03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Indeed :D

@Ushtari
Pathetic thread.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Im just noticing fact that from around 7 million inhabitants of Serbia only 5million are serbs, the others all of them are probably of same as your ancestry, minorities , of mixed origin etc etc.

So you say 30% of Serbias Population are Gypsies? I cannot believe that. I dont know about Rest of Serbia but in Voivodina the biggest minority are Hungarians, and they are white and fit well into the overall society. I dont see a problem with them. Gypsies do have high Birth Rate but i hope it will be settled in a generation or two.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
my piont is he dosent know what he is talking about and if u think that macedonians and greeks is a disputed topic then there is nothing more to say, u just read what suits u best and go with that.
everything i have read so far has been in favor of my opinion. Im trying to find a source supporting yours but i cant find it, can you help me please?

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 12:38 PM
everything i have read so far has been in favor of my opinion. Im trying to find a source supporting yours but i cant find it, can you help me please?

gypsy pirate--> avatar, eh?:D

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Even tourists differ a lot :wink
However, I will leave you, the experts on this issue, to discuss about my country and people 'cause it gives me a good chuckle :D

The point is that you don't have to travel to Serbia to get information on Serbia. I never claimed to be an expert, but if you guys think we're wrong, then why are you continually avoiding the debate?

Rron
03-26-2012, 12:42 PM
So you say 30% of Serbias Population are Gypsies? I cannot believe that. I dont know about Rest of Serbia but in Voivodina the biggest minority are Hungarians, and they are white and fit well into the overall society. I dont see a problem with them. Gypsies do have high Birth Rate but i hope it will be settled in a generation or two.
I didnt said 30% of population are gypsies i said there are probably only 5 million of serbs ancestry the others are of mixed origin (not mixed only with gypsies) , and also minorities ,now how they consider those of mixed origin its their problem.
I also didnt said Hungarians are not white or anything related to that , i know who are Hungarians.

Europa
03-26-2012, 12:43 PM

Immature...Noticing? Are you a medium or the son of Carlton Coon?

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 12:45 PM
I didnt said 30% of population are gypsies i said there are probably only 5 million of serbs ancestry the others are of mixed origin (not mixed only with gypsies) , and also minorities ,now how they consider those of mixed origin its their problem.
I also didnt said Hungarians are not white or anything related to that , i know who are Hungarians.

you said "the rest are same as YOUR ancestry". and i consider mixed serbs to be serbs when they identify as such at least the ones mixed with other whites, not certain for gypsies, it depends on how they turned out to look like and their mentality. im not that white looking but my cousin for example whos mother is my mums sister and his father is a bosnian serb looks bosnian serb to my eye and his mentality is that of a bosnian serb. edit: but its just my own opinion.

Queen B
03-26-2012, 12:49 PM

-Serbian population

-Economy

You tend to forget that Serbia has been through continious wars, right?
It is more than logical to have a population decline (killings/injuries of male population of fertile age, men that participated in the war of course wouldn't say ''oh, sorry, give me a week to get my woman pregnant'', or immigration towards other countries,etc ) and struggles with economy.

However, Serbia has the highest growing economy in the region and stands itself better than most of their neighboring countries.

-Crime

If someone should talk about crimes should NOT be an Albanian.

-IQ

No, your analysis is not true. Your analysis is biased, and wrong.
Serbia, as all of the Balkans countries, have problems. Serbia is doing better than most of those countries around her, despite having more problems to overcome.
There is willing to resolve each problem (economy, war crimes,etc), and they are doing fine.They have done huge steps the last years.
Serbia has a future.

If a country has no future in the area, that is Fyrom, not serbia.

Europa
03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Dont quite understand how people can ignore facts and evidence wich is documented. Serbia has problems with its demographics, tens of thousands of people die more than they are born, the Gypsies in Serbia give birth to more children and they are approaching the one million figure. But yes, Serbia's economy may grow in about 10 years, but whats next? If you want the economy to keep growing and the country to be developed someone has to take the jobs, for workers in Serbia are dying all the time and there's less people who can replace them. You can see this problem all over Europe, and these countries have found their solution, namely to import the entire Middle East and Africa. Will Serbia follow the Western example and do the same?

We must not compare Serbia with other countries, some people use to compair to to Croatia. Sure, both countries are taking large loans, but Croatia has its over ten million tourists who empties their billions in the pockets of Croats, Serbia dont have that advantage, and will never get it either. It dont understand why you mention Albania, its not even a neighbor of Serbiahttps://static.flashback.info/img/smilies2/evilgrin39.gif

Either way, Albania has all the advantages in the world to perform better than Serbia, they have a large, young indigenous people, a large proportion are studying in universities in Albania, Italy, France, USA, UK and Germany. Knowledge grows, they have access to several long and fine beaches which is likely to increase tourism revenue, and so they have also one of the world's increasing tourist number. Albania does not have any political problems with any country in Europe. Also, Albania haven't had 20 years of peace and joy to build up the economy, the country was in a civil war as recently as 1997!

Is the failure of Serbia or the Serbian people? If you ask me its the Serbs who are the problem, they're like a cancer syndrome, wherever they find themselves there is "kaoz". They pull back the development of Bosnia, Montenegro, tens of thousands of ethnic Serbs stormed Parliament and the capital Podgorica and it looked like a war zone, this was for no more than two years ago.

In Kosovo, they are probably worst, the Serbs do not pay taxes, electricity, or water. A major problem in Northern Mitrovica (Serbian occupation of land) is just drugs, people scribbles wherever they go on the walls (Kosovo je Srbija), they throw stones at their neighbors, the fire department, police, ambulances, peacekeeping troops, UN officials. They burn customs crossings, buildings, start riots, shooting with guns, throw grenades, forcing people with different ethnic backgrounds to move from the Serb areas, do not listen to authorities, etc. etc. etc..

Wherever they are, it is as i said hell, it's no coincidence that they started four wars in less than 10 years. A crap people who identified as a cancer syndrome!

Why do you worry about the serbs,if you hate them so much(that's obvious)?This thread should be closed and you should be suspended for while in order to better understand your trolling actions.

Rron
03-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Why do you worry about the serbs,if you hate them so much(that's obvious)?This thread should be closed and you should be suspended for while in order to better understand your trolling actions.
Thank you for your two line contribution.

hajduk
03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
If Bulgaria enters the debate, it will be entertaining to watch :D

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 01:10 PM
You tend to forget that Serbia has been through continious wars, right?
It is more than logical to have a population decline (killings/injuries of male population of fertile age, men that participated in the war of course wouldn't say ''oh, sorry, give me a week to get my woman pregnant'', or immigration towards other countries,etc ) and struggles with economy.

However, Serbia has the highest growing economy in the region and stands itself better than most of their neighboring countries.
Other people in the region have been through war aswell, but they dont have a declining population. Not only is the Serbian population thawing away, but its happening faster than any other population.

If someone should talk about crimes should NOT be an Albanian.
Doesn't change facts

No, your analysis is not true. Your analysis is biased, and wrong.
Serbia, as all of the Balkans countries, have problems. Serbia is doing better than most of those countries around her, despite having more problems to overcome.
There is willing to resolve each problem (economy, war crimes,etc), and they are doing fine.
If it only was true

Rron
03-26-2012, 01:18 PM
you said "the rest are same as YOUR ancestry".
I thought of being of mixed ancestry same as you i didnt specified.

and i consider mixed serbs to be serbs when they identify as such at least the ones mixed with other whites,
Ethnic groups in 2002
82.9% Serbs,
3.9% Hungarians,
1.8% Bosniaks,
1.4% Roma,
10.0% others
Now imagine situation because probably a lot of those who are of mixed ancestry thinks like you, and they identify like serbs.

Mortimer
03-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Now imagine situation because probably a lot of those who are of mixed ancestry thinks like you, and they identify like serbs.

Do you have a statistic how many are mixed? Because otherwise its just speculation, and i said my opinion on this already.

Queen B
03-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Other people in the region have been through war as well, but they dont have a declining population. Not only is the Serbian population thawing away, but its happening faster than any other population.

I think Serbia has gone through more than the rest. Apart from Yugoslavia break-up, Serbia was also involved with wars with Croatia and Bosnia, Kosovo AND the nato bombing.
Its logical to happen faster than any other population. Plus, surely many people immigrated to other countries when country was in chaos.

Doesn't change facts
Sure, it doesn't . But if you think that YOU have a future with all that crime, then why not Serbia? ;)

If it only was true
Their economy has the highest growth. They reform the country , so they can get a candidate status in EU,and they got it. War criminals are getting arrested one by one, if this is not a will, then what it is?

Rastko
03-26-2012, 01:46 PM
I think Serbia has gone through more than the rest. Apart from Yugoslavia break-up, Serbia was also involved with wars with Croatia and Bosnia, Kosovo AND the nato bombing.
Its logical to happen faster than any other population. Plus, surely many people immigrated to other countries when country was in chaos.

Not really.It wasn't the Serbs who were slaughtered in war with Croatia.
Plus Serbs ran away to Belgrade and Vojvodina from Croatia an Bosnia.

Hurrem sultana
03-26-2012, 01:48 PM

we in Bosnia also have many Croatian serbs now,,can Croatia or Serbia take them?!?!:rolleyes2::D

Queen B
03-26-2012, 01:49 PM

The fact that population declined its not about who has been slaughtered (although there are also huge casualties on the Serbian).

It happens that in wars the adult male population goes for the fights.
So, if they are in the war for many years in the row, is not very likely to have them produce a new generation. Older people die, decrease of birth rate -> decline in population.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 01:49 PM
No really, they had it comin

Their economy has the highest growth. They reform the country , so they can get a candidate status in EU,and they got it. War criminals are getting arrested one by one, if this is not a will, then what it is?
As i said earlier, they dont want to solve the kosovo issue while keeping Bosnia as a hostage. They hide warcriminals etc. They also lose diplomatic relation with other nations who understand that the best and right thing to do is recognizing Kosovo.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 01:51 PM
The fact that population declined its not about who has been slaughtered (although there are also huge casualties on the Serbian).

It happens that in wars the adult male population goes for the fights.
So, if they are in the war for many years in the row, is not very likely to have them produce a new generation. Older people die, decrease of birth rate -> decline in population.
Then why dont we Albanians have declining population?

Queen B
03-26-2012, 01:59 PM
No really, they had it comin

As i said earlier, they dont want to solve the kosovo issue while keeping Bosnia as a hostage. They hide warcriminals etc. They also lose diplomatic relation with other nations who understand that the best and right thing to do is recognizing Kosovo.
There is no reason to solve Kosovo issue. Kosovo is part of their country,period.

The problems with Bosnia have been issued with ICJ. I don't know any other problems they have that have to be resolved (maybe I am not aware of them).
Which war criminals are left to captured? I though that in order to get a EU candidate status, they have to arrested them, so didn't they?

Because you haven't been through the same , duh?

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 02:04 PM
There is no reason to solve Kosovo issue. Kosovo is part of their country,period.
Not according to 89 countries, and more to come.

The problems with Bosnia have been issued with ICJ. I don't know any other problems they have that have to be resolved (maybe I am not aware of them).
Which war criminals are left to captured? I though that in order to get a EU candidate status, they have to arrested them, so didn't they?

The point was that they did hide those war criminals.

Because you haven't been through the same , duh?
https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif

Queen B
03-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Not according to 89 countries, and more to come.
But it is according to all the countries left :wink

The point was that they did hide those war criminals.

Even if they did, now they don't . And this is a will to progress and to resolve.

Why? Do you have been in continuous wars we are not aware of ?

Guapo
03-26-2012, 02:11 PM

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2008/12/18/feature-02

http://paa2011.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=111667

http://www.publichealthreviews.eu/show/f/48

A common trend in all countries of Southeast Europe is a declining birth rate and emigration of young people. Welcome to developed world.

Kanuni
03-26-2012, 02:14 PM

Kosovo was never part of their country,it was/is/and will be Albanian.It is enough to put an eye to genetic-linguistic correlations of Albanians.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 02:14 PM
But it is according to all the countries left :wink
soon there will be no countries left :wink

Even if they did, now they don't . And this is a will to progress and to resolve.
dats cuz they are captured, makes sense

Why? Do you have been in continuous wars we are not aware of ?

Queen B
03-26-2012, 02:24 PM
soon there will be no countries left :wink

When the rest of countries will do it, then we talk about it .

dats cuz they are captured, makes sense
That's what I am talking about. If they hide it as you said, they now don't. So this is a progress.
Having a ''joker'' to use, is not always bad . Diplomatic, I'd say.

You still don't answer me.If you think I am wrong, tell me where i am wrong. An emoticon is not an answer.

Albania was a communist state, and after the 90s, is a free state.

Serbia had the Yugoslavia Break in the 90s, the Yugoslav wars until '95, and then the Kosovo war and the NATO bombing. All continuously with a small break from 1995 until 1998.

Rastko
03-26-2012, 02:30 PM
dandelion are you some kind of Olympiakos or PAOK fan.
Too much Serb defending,huh?

Rron
03-26-2012, 02:31 PM

Serbia had the Yugoslavia Break in the 90s, the Yugoslav wars until '95, and then the Kosovo war and the NATO bombing. All continuously with a small break from 1995 until 1998.
You cant make a such a parallels if you know in what situation till 1990 was Albania with all that isolation under Hoxha's regime.

Ushtari
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
When the rest of countries will do it, then we talk about it .
The government of Serbia have zero control over Kosovo

That's what I am talking about. If they hide it as you said, they now don't. So this is a progress.
Having a ''joker'' to use, is not always bad . Diplomatic, I'd say.
progress indeed, but unfortunately for them, its not the only problem they have.

You still don't answer me.If you think I am wrong, tell me where i am wrong. An emoticon is not an answer.

we have been occupied and in war/conflict through our entire history. So i think its safely to say that we have been through worse. Just in the 90's they committed genocide and killed around 10.000 Albanians and expelled nearly 1 million people from their homes.

still we dont have a declining population

Queen B
03-26-2012, 02:38 PM
You cant make a such a parallels if you know in what situation till 1990 was Albania with all that isolation under Hoxha's regime.

There have been 22 years since Hoxha's regime ended.

Queen B
03-26-2012, 02:40 PM
dandelion are you some kind of Olympiakos or PAOK fan.
Too much Serb defending,huh?

It's not Serb defending. I just don't see how Serbia has no future , according to Ushtari.

I am a PAOK fan, but I am not fan of Serbia to be honest. But not a hater either.Unlike many Greeks, I am neutral. I am more positive towards Croatia (has more right-wing than the others, that's why :lol:) than any other ex-Yugoslav country.

There have been 20 years since Hoxha.

Rastko
03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
It's not Serb defending. I just don't see how Serbia has no future , according to Ushtari.

I am a PAOK fan, but I am not fan of Serbia to be honest. But not a hater either.Unlike many Greeks, I am neutral. I am more positive towards Croatia (has more right-wing than the others, that's why :lol:) than any other ex-Yugoslav country.

I see,that actually confirms my theory that Greeks aren't Serb ass lickers like our neihgbours are propaganding.Except brainwashed hooligans of course.

Hurrem sultana
03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
I see,that actually confirms my theory that Greeks aren't Serb ass lickers like our neihgbours are propaganding.Except brainwashed hooligans of course.

she said: Unlike many Greeks, I am neutral.:)

I think many Greeks seem to think of Serbia as a "brother" or very friendly country,but few support their war crimes etc

Queen B
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Most of Greeks are not hardcore religious people (although they believe), so that ''Orthodox'' brothers don't apply too much people, especially younger ones.

Many of Greeks are not in favor of Serbia, and they actually consider a ''treason'' their friendly relations with Fyrom, while Greece (as a country), did NOT participate in NATO bombings, although it was a Nato member.

I won't say I like Serbia, but neither I dislike. I had never any ''feelings'' towards it, to be honest.

Panopticon
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosova have had a higher economic growth than Serbia. And Serbia is continually doing worse in economic condition rankings, while other neighbours are continually doing better, meaning that the economies of these countries will be more likely to see growth.

An article on unemployement in Serbia.

18 Jan 12 / 09:09:33
Almost One in Four Serbs Now Jobless

Serbia's unemployment rate has hit an all-time high of almost 24 per cent and experts warn it will get even worse unless the economy starts growing markedly.
Bojana Barlovac
BIRN
Belgrade

Serbia's unemployment rate has reached 23.7 per cent, which is about 4.5 per cent higher than last year, data published by the country's Statistical Office show.

The unemployment rate, which represents the share of the unemployed in the total economically active population, was 22.8 per cent for the male and 24.9 per cent for the female part of the population.

According to the latest data, 1,743,411 workers in the country of 7 million are currently receiving salaries, which is a historic low in the employment rate in Serbia.

The employment rate, the percentage of employees in the total population aged 15 to retirement age, amounts to 35.3 per cent.

Miladin Kovacevic, from the Statistical Office, says the grim figure should ring alarm bells all over Serbia. "We need a national platform for solving problems and reforms," he said.

"The forthcoming elections are no excuse for not implementing the radical reforms and consolidation that could get Serbia's chariot out of the mud, in which it is now," Kovacevic noted.

"An increase in the employment rate requires GDP growth of at least 4 per cent, which is very difficult to achieve, given the instability in the eurozone," Miroslav Zdravkovic, an economist analyst, predicted. In 2011, Serbia's GDP growth was about 2 per cent.

Serbia's unemployment rate is not the highest in the region, however.

Zdravkovic notes that neighbouring Macedonia has the highest unemployment rate in the region, 31.2 per cent, followed by Bosnia and Herzegovina, where the rate is 25 per cent.

In neighbouring EU countries, the unemployment rate is much lower: Bulgaria - 10.9 per cent, Hungary - 10.7 per cent and Romania - 7.3 per cent.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/jobless-rate-rockets-in-serbia

hajduk
03-26-2012, 03:00 PM
she said: Unlike many Greeks, I am neutral.:)

I think many Greeks seem to think of Serbia as a "brother" or very friendly country,but few support their war crimes etc

That's friendship between some football groups. But yes I have such impression about greeeks that their best friend on balkans is Serbia

Vukodav
03-26-2012, 03:29 PM
I believe that Albania is most developed country on Balkans. we even have a saying here in Montenegro "razvijen ka albanska ekonomija". Albania is really a best place to be, not just in Balkans but also in whole Europe.
they are our role-models.

Lena
03-26-2012, 11:11 PM
The point is that you don't have to travel to Serbia to get information on Serbia. I never claimed to be an expert, but if you guys think we're wrong, then why are you continually avoiding the debate?

Debate?! To have a real debate one must posses enormous knowledge on topic, post in a separate section-'debate forum' and all to be very closely monitored by mod team.
This is just for fun like most of my posts here. Okay?

Loki
03-27-2012, 07:00 AM
I believe that Albania is most developed country on Balkans. we even have a saying here in Montenegro "razvijen ka albanska ekonomija". Albania is really a best place to be, not just in Balkans but also in whole Europe.
they are our role-models.

Albania was chosen as the No.1 Destination in Lonely Planet's list of ten top countries to visit for 2011.

The fact that Albania did not get involved in the Balkan wars and conflicts greatly increased its chances of a brighter future.

Loki
03-27-2012, 07:03 AM
Debate?! To have a real debate one must posses enormous knowledge on topic, post in a separate section-'debate forum' and all to be very closely monitored by mod team.

No. On my forum you will not have your way, as in SF Serbia - freedom of speech is greatly curtailed there. In fact, it's non-existent. In any case I don't have the time to get involved in another Balkan thread, just stopping by.

Loki
03-27-2012, 07:05 AM
And as for Albania - LOL! :D One of our horny male members made this vid :p

QvJ_haFkhnk

Lena
03-27-2012, 07:42 AM
No. On my forum you will not have your way, as in SF Serbia - freedom of speech is greatly curtailed there. In fact, it's non-existent.

I don't see how's any of it related to what I typed down previously nor I see where recent members obsession with the SF came from.

Edit:

Гуапо рулит :D
ух, хух... ;(

Kanuni
03-27-2012, 08:06 AM
No. On my forum you will not have your way, as in SF Serbia - freedom of speech is greatly curtailed there. In fact, it's non-existent. In any case I don't have the time to get involved in another Balkan thread, just stopping by.

I think you should close this thread,this kind of debates are extremely ignorant and subjective i haven't seen any member to make a comprehensive post except for googling in every post and finding some kind of article and bolding the parts, something that can be done by a high school student.

Moreover we have our dear Nazi members who sometimes jump in this kind of debates with their funny conspiracy theories.

Loki
03-27-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't see how's any of it related to what I typed down previously nor I see where recent members obsession with the SF came from.

It is relevant because your views on how a forum should be run is exactly the same as their moderation policies. :)