PDA

View Full Version : How to diminish loneliness?

Joso
07-23-2018, 01:47 AM
I really need help with that

Dragoon
07-23-2018, 01:49 AM
Gradual exposure to people.
Go outside for a walk and you will meet people, walking by. Maybe a hi or hello.
then go to small groups, then to malls, and you slowly get used to it.

Joso
07-23-2018, 01:54 AM
Gradual exposure to people.
Go outside for a walk and you will meet people, walking by. Maybe a hi or hello.
then go to small groups, then to malls, and you slowly get used to it.

Ok thanks for the answers, i will do that

Joso
07-23-2018, 01:54 AM
Anyone more?

Larali
07-24-2018, 09:31 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW this thread only got one reply? No wonder he wants to lave the forum.

My answer would be similar: go out where people are, join groups, go to church, ask women on dates etc. Just be proactive because nothing happens without initiative.

Loki
07-24-2018, 09:50 PM
Join your local Pentecostal church and meet a few new people :)

arkas
07-24-2018, 09:59 PM
Reconnect with old friends and family or get a dog.

Catarinense1998
07-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Is better you search for a profissional in this area to help you.

gıulıoımpa
07-24-2018, 10:22 PM
i like to have long walks on my own.

i watch and hear the people around me and i try and guess what's their story, what they are thinking

often i manage to create a background( imaginary; how close to the real thing? who knows) for most of them and in a way it's like i had always known them. it can even happen i re encounter them in my dreams the same night after.

sometimes you might be unable to have real interactions for whatever unfortunate life circumstance, but this is a good excercise to keep in touch with human emotions and feelings and it really helps if you feel lonely.

you only have to keep your emotional side exercised, even if it may be difficult to.

jackrussell
07-24-2018, 10:26 PM
People are over rated ; save your time , save your soul and just deal with soil and animals .

Don't seek fulfillment amongs crowds ; you shall rot before any you find .