PDA

View Full Version : Meat eaters are destroying the planet says report

Alii
07-23-2018, 12:44 PM
The world is consuming more animal protein than it needs and this is having a devastating effect on wildlife,' says WWF

Meat consumption is devastating some of the world’s most valuable and vulnerable regions, due to the vast amount of land needed to produce animal feed, a report has warned.

The growing popularity of a Western diet, which contains high levels of meat and dairy, means an area 1.5 times the size of the European Union would be saved if global consumption of animal products was reduced to meet nutritional requirements, according to the WWF.

The new report, Appetite for Destruction, launched at the Extinction and Livestock Conference, says the consumption of animal products is leading to a vast and increasing amount of land being used for crops.

This is threatening areas including the Amazon, Congo Basin and the Himalayas, where water and land resources are already under significant pressure, the report warned.

Excessive animal product consumption is responsible for 60 per cent of all biodiversity loss, according to WWF, with the UK food industry alone directly linked to the extinction of an estimated 33 species.

“The world is consuming more animal protein than it needs and this is having a devastating effect on wildlife,” Duncan Williamson, WWF food policy manager said in a statement.

A staggering 60 per cent of global biodiversity loss is down to the food we eat. We know a lot of people are aware that a meat-based diet has an impact on water and land, as well as causing greenhouse gas emissions, but few know the biggest issue of all comes from the crop-based feed the animals eat.”

Soy is produced in such large quantities that in 2010, the British livestock industry needed an area the size of Yorkshire to produce soy used for animal feed, the report said. To keep up with rising meat consumption, soy production is expected to rise 80 per cent by 2050.

If everyone on the planet reduced their animal product consumption to meet nutritional requirements, the total agricultural land required would decline by 13 per cent, resulting in nearly 650 million hectares being saved from agricultural production

Read more:

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/meat-eating-destroying-planet-report-warning-a7985071.html%3famp

Papastratosels26
07-26-2018, 03:46 PM
The humans consume meat since the beggining of history the planet till now is ok....

Στάλθηκε από το LG-E430 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

KMack
07-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Soylent green is people.

Norb
07-26-2018, 03:54 PM
The world is consuming more animal protein than it needs and this is having a devastating effect on wildlife,' says WWF

Meat consumption is devastating some of the world’s most valuable and vulnerable regions, due to the vast amount of land needed to produce animal feed, a report has warned.

The growing popularity of a Western diet, which contains high levels of meat and dairy, means an area 1.5 times the size of the European Union would be saved if global consumption of animal products was reduced to meet nutritional requirements, according to the WWF.

The new report, Appetite for Destruction, launched at the Extinction and Livestock Conference, says the consumption of animal products is leading to a vast and increasing amount of land being used for crops.

This is threatening areas including the Amazon, Congo Basin and the Himalayas, where water and land resources are already under significant pressure, the report warned.

Excessive animal product consumption is responsible for 60 per cent of all biodiversity loss, according to WWF, with the UK food industry alone directly linked to the extinction of an estimated 33 species.

“The world is consuming more animal protein than it needs and this is having a devastating effect on wildlife,” Duncan Williamson, WWF food policy manager said in a statement.

A staggering 60 per cent of global biodiversity loss is down to the food we eat. We know a lot of people are aware that a meat-based diet has an impact on water and land, as well as causing greenhouse gas emissions, but few know the biggest issue of all comes from the crop-based feed the animals eat.”

Soy is produced in such large quantities that in 2010, the British livestock industry needed an area the size of Yorkshire to produce soy used for animal feed, the report said. To keep up with rising meat consumption, soy production is expected to rise 80 per cent by 2050.

If everyone on the planet reduced their animal product consumption to meet nutritional requirements, the total agricultural land required would decline by 13 per cent, resulting in nearly 650 million hectares being saved from agricultural production

Read more:

www.independent.co.uk/news/science/meat-eating-destroying-planet-report-warning-a7985071.html%3famp

the world is eating far too much for the needs of the individual, this causes humans to become fat and is a breeding ground for illness, people do not care about the quality of the meat that they are eating, if the animal is not living the life it should be (free roaming, grass fed and not pumped with all kinds of things) then you are eating a sick animal. Sick animal = sick Human

DarkWater
07-26-2018, 04:04 PM
True

Óttar
07-26-2018, 04:05 PM
The humans consume meat since the beggining of history the planet till now is ok....

Στάλθηκε από το LG-E430 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Now is not the beginning of history. :coffee:

Norb
07-26-2018, 04:10 PM
always choose certified Organic and grass fed meats, yes it might be a little more expensive but you dont need as much so it works out roughly the same

Teutone
07-26-2018, 04:52 PM
need another steak after reading this you low protein manlets

Norb
07-26-2018, 05:57 PM

as long as it's not commercially raised and is Organic (BIO in Germany) and grass fed!

Livin
07-26-2018, 06:02 PM
Fucking liberal-left wing faggots....

Norb
07-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Fucking liberal-left wing faggots....

who?

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 06:05 PM
Well they are right. It's not even a left wing stance, only an ecological green stance. In the future the importance of which will increase as global meat consumption increases together with a growing world population. The argument for veganism aren't so much animal rights ones as they are ecological.

who?

More like less liberal ecological realists. Probably what he meant.

Norb
07-26-2018, 06:07 PM
I do not believe in vegan or vegetarian for those who think I am. I just think that we consume lots more bad quality meat than we actually need!

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 06:11 PM
I do not believe in vegan or vegetarian for those who think I am. I just think that we consume lots more bad quality meat than we actually need!

It is a fact that like 70 or 80% of the crop are used for making animal feed. Doubtlessly meat has a high ecological stamp on it. It's not even left wing or right wing. It's a fact.

I also consume meat btw. :p

Norb
07-26-2018, 06:18 PM
It is a fact that like 70 or 80% of the crop are used for making animal feed. Doubtlessly meat has a high ecological stamp on it. It's not even left wing or right wing. It's a fact.

I also consume meat btw. :p

cows are designed to eat grass and nothing else, not grains or crops given to them to fatten them up

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 06:18 PM
Its not that we eat meat. Its that we farm and log down trees that destroy the ecostystem of wild animals. In prehistoric times yeah humans have hunted to extinction some species. But in current times its mostly due to logging and farm lifestyle.
Also because people hunt for sport or to steal an animals valuable material, like ivory. And the poachers would usually just butcher the animals face and leave it to die. Its herrendous and in humane. Humans are savages.
I hate Humans who hunt animals for merely sport in these modern times. ( because they hunt down endangered animals) Because they usually kill them. Instead of tranqing them and releasing them back to the wild. They need to make a cheaper alternative for bullets that will knock them to sleep like tranquilizers. The only good time to hunt if its a invasive species thats overpopulating and causing havoc.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 06:25 PM
It's obvious we're overdue another world war to knock back the rampant 3rd world over population (including China and India).

Let's all go at it.

Norb
07-26-2018, 06:28 PM
It's obvious we're overdue another world war to knock back the rampant 3rd world over population (including China and India).

Let's all go at it.

no need for another world war, its happening in Europe right now with White democide

Gold-Shekel
07-26-2018, 06:29 PM
Meat or anything else, we're too many to feed ourselves without harming the environment. These anti-Meat lobbies are usually Soy companies which aren't much better.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 06:31 PM

Let's all go at it.Europe is over populated. Europe is smaller than the united states and is more populated than the united states.

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 06:32 PM
Meat or anything else, we're too many to feed ourselves without harming the environment. These anti-Meat lobbies are usually Soy companies which aren't much better.

Well, not convinced. You can't raise lifestock without feeding them feed from crops, for which you need even more land and transport costs. It's obvious that meat is more harmful for the environment.

Profileid
07-26-2018, 06:32 PM

Let's all go at it.
China is at least managed its population. The biggest problem is African countries.Avg woman in Niger has like 7 children and the country is almost entirely desert.
They will be running out of resources soon and where will they go?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 06:38 PM
China is at least managed its population. The biggest problem is African countries.Avg woman in Niger has like 7 children and the country is almost entirely desert.
They will be running out of resources soon and where will they go?The problem isnt that have 7 kids in africa. The problem is that they under sell their natural resources to foreigners and they dont allocate their money smartly. And theres alot of political corruption. Because europe would not live so comfortably off without africa in todays economy. All the electronic components depend on minerals that are majorily found in africa. You wouldnt have an iphon3 without trade in africa or any computers And in north africa, france makes a killing off of uraniam.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 06:39 PM
Europe is over populated. Europe is smaller than the united states and is more populated than the united states.

Europe as a whole is a relatively large area. I'm guessing you're talking the western and central region. It still doesn't change much. Whitey is roughly 16-18% of the worlds population. The issue in my blue eyes are the other mongrels out there. We don't need "them" "here".

Most of the diversity being lost due to cropping and farming is not in Europe.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Europe as a whole is a relatively large area. I'm guessing you're talking the western and central region. It still doesn't change much. Whitey is roughly 16-18% of the worlds population. The issue in my blue eyes are the other mongrels out there. We don't need "them" "here".

16 -18 percent is alot. Is that including canada, austrailia, new zealand. Latin american countries like argentina uruguay where theres a sizable white population? Or south brazil?

Also since middle easterners are basically tanned white people shouldnt it be higher? And add caucus people since they are white?

Óttar
07-26-2018, 07:00 PM
Africans have that old school mentality that they're poor, so if they have 10 kids one of them will strike it rich and feed everyone else. Family planning is the answer. If you can't feed them, don't breed them. I don't see the necessity of having more than 2 kids tbh.

Profileid
07-26-2018, 07:14 PM
The problem isnt that have 7 kids in africa. The problem is that they under sell their natural resources to foreigners and they dont allocate their money smartly. And theres alot of political corruption. Because europe would not live so comfortably off without africa in todays economy. All the electronic components depend on minerals that are majorily found in africa. You wouldnt have an iphon3 without trade in africa or any computers And in north africa, france makes a killing off of uraniam.

This is Niger. Guess what? The land can't support an exploding population.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qXbHJdEaoss/UOiiNHsE6EI/AAAAAAAAWyg/F1MIwCmXFL4/s1600/Niger_Africa.jpg

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:19 PM
Also europe is close to the land mass of the united states except that many parts of scandanavia are probably empty spaces of snow and ice bergs. Yet europe is basically twice the population of the united states. Add in the fact that the united states population is actually more diverse and real whites in the united states is actually lower than the total population. Compared to europe which isnt so diverse. Yet europe is way over populated. When compared to the US.
The population of all nordic countries is roughly only the population of texas. Implying most of main europe is a clusterfuck and more densely populated than the United states. And really if you got rid of scandanavia it would still be way more over populated than the united states and.

Scandanavia landmass 1,322,710 Square kilometers

Europeis 10,180,000square kilometers

United states landmass 9,833,000 square kilometers

Population of scandos
27 million

Population of all of europe
741.4million

Population of united states
325.7million

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:20 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qXbHJdEaoss/UOiiNHsE6EI/AAAAAAAAWyg/F1MIwCmXFL4/s1600/Niger_Africa.jpgBecause they dont have industrialized farming like the united states. Duh.
And most of their land is not fertile. And they get very little rainfall.

Harkonnen
07-26-2018, 07:27 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qXbHJdEaoss/UOiiNHsE6EI/AAAAAAAAWyg/F1MIwCmXFL4/s1600/Niger_Africa.jpg

It can with this
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?215805-Protein-produced-from-electricity-to-alleviate-world-hunger

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:27 PM
Oh yea. And niger is one of those countries that france expoits for uranium. The uranium mining leaks radiation on to the desert, the desert winds carry it accross the desert. It kills the live stock of nomadic tribes and likely hurts farming. This is actually hurting tauregs and is forcing tauregs to die or abandon their nomadic lifestyle.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 07:30 PM
16 -18 percent is alot. Is that including canada, austrailia, new zealand. Latin american countries like argentina uruguay where theres a sizable white population? Or south brazil?

Also since middle easterners are basically tanned white people shouldnt it be higher? And add caucus people since they are white?

European deccended peoples. Not that "white" race BS. There are more Chinese and more Indians individually than Europeans worldwide. The "white" fellow isn't as big a cancer to the planet as commonly bandied about. They aren't breeding like flies and are in general trying to be ethical, fair and decent world citizens to their own detriment.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:33 PM
European deccended peoples. Not that "white" race BS. There are more Chinese and more Indians individually than Europeans worldwide. The "white" fellow isn't as big a cancer to the planet as commonly bandied about. They aren't breeding like flies and are in general trying to be ethical, fair and decent world citizens to their own detriment.Asians only make up the majority in asian countries. Europeans make up a good majority or very big population in many countries outside of europe.

And caucus people and middle easterners are whites

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 07:35 PM
European deccended peoples. Not that "white" race BS. There are more Chinese and more Indians individually than Europeans worldwide. The "white" fellow isn't as big a cancer to the planet as commonly bandied about. They aren't breeding like flies and are in general trying to be ethical, fair and decent world citizens to their own detriment.

Breeding cuckoos who hate them in their own societies. It's astounding how many are brainwashed into hating us, all because our cultures are a little more self-critical. Also people who are 50% European often only identity with their non-European half. I always wonder what kind of parent their European father or mother was to be taught hating half of their heritage that much.

Anyway, one week ago, I even ended my friendship with one non-European who told me twenty times already he hates European people and wants to kill them all, but the hatred isn't reversed for his ethnicity. But it's not a typical attitude, still bah. Fuck these attitudes.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Asians only make up the majority in asian countries. Europeans make up a good majority or very big population in many countries outside of europe.

And caucus people and middle easterners are whites

You can call Middle easterners and those from the Caucasus region what you like. To the rest of us, they are what they are.

Indians and Chinese make up large minorities in MANY nations around the planet.

This is all off-topic now though.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:39 PM
Breeding cuckoos who hate them in their own societies. It's astounding how many are brainwashed into hating us, all because our cultures are a little more self-critical. Also people who are 50% European often only identity with their non-European half. I always wonder what kind of parent their European father or mother was to be taught hating half of their heritage that much.

Nope, most people who are european mixed are latin americans and identify with their country of origin. They dont really think too much about their race than their ethnicity or country of origin

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 07:42 PM
You can call Middle easterners and those from the Caucasus region what you like. To the rest of us, they are what they are.

Indians and Chinese make up large minorities in MANY nations around the planet.

This is all off-topic now though.

They are white. Indians make up a large majority in which countries? In other parts of asia? Maybe like two carribean countries? Please... most in those carribean countries are not east indian.

Tell me where for chinese and their size demographic compared the indigenous people from there.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 08:23 PM
They are white. Indians make up a large majority in which countries? In other parts of asia? Maybe like two carribean countries? Please... most in those carribean countries are not east indian.

Tell me where for chinese and their size demographic compared the indigenous people from there.

I realise you love this racial babble. Whites are this and that so to brownwash peoples and vice versa but it's not my thing.

In this land, we don't classify people by skin colour. We use ethnicity. If push comes to shove though, we're quite happy to be brutally honest.

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 08:24 PM
I realise you love this racial babble. Whites are this and that so to brownwash peoples and vice versa but it's not my thing.

In this land, we don't classify people by skin colour. We use ethnicity. If push comes to shove though, we're quite happy to be brutally honest.

I always mock it by spelling it as 'huwaite' or 'huyte'.

Black Panther
07-26-2018, 08:26 PM
Industries destroyed the planet. Both by pollution and by allowing over-population to take place.

Black Panther
07-26-2018, 08:29 PM

Anyway, one week ago, I even ended my friendship with one non-European who told me twenty times already he hates European people and wants to kill them all, but the hatred isn't reversed for his ethnicity. But it's not a typical attitude, still bah. Fuck these attitudes.

I am a Malcolm X loving, negro rebel, but even I wouldn't wish the death of all Whites. I can't believe you'd be friends with someone like that to begin with. Not even I would.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 08:35 PM

.interesting how when you start talking about racial babbel, you quickly forget when i point out that middle easterners and caucus people are white. And start claiming, uh my ethnicity = europe.

But nvm other peoples ethnicity, just non white peoples.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Industries destroyed the planet. Both by pollution and by allowing over-population to take place.

The planet isn't destroyed mate. Maybe a little sick, yes. Overpopulated by humans, definately. All are curable too.

frankhammer
07-26-2018, 08:42 PM
.interesting how when you start talking about racial babbel, you quickly forget when i point out that middle easterners and caucus people are white. And start claiming, uh my ethnicity = europe.

You bought in the "white". That is racial talk. And no where do I state Europe as an ethnicity.

You like to play the victim here at TA and maybe you are in RL. Maybe there's some racial jealously going on in the background. Who knows and who cares. Not me, that's for sure.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-26-2018, 08:49 PM
You bought in the "white". That is racial talk. And no where do I state Europe as an ethnicity.

You like to play the victim here at TA and maybe you are in RL. Maybe there's some racial jealously going on in the background. Who knows and who cares. Not me, that's for sure.You dont directly say, you claim that europeans see things as ethnicity yet you argue your case that middle easterners are not white but labeling that you are european instead of your ethnicity. Wouldnt it have been simpler to say eastern europeans like romanians and greeks arent responsible for what other ethnicities did? Or ethnic groups like swiss people arent the ones overpopulating other places

Gold-Shekel
07-26-2018, 08:57 PM
Well, not convinced. You can't raise lifestock without feeding them feed from crops, for which you need even more land and transport costs. It's obvious that meat is more harmful for the environment.

Let's not pretend that Humans don't need meat, people who don't Eat meat are frustrated as fuck and need to eat stuff that is imported from far away and names of those foods sound like karate moves.

Eating local meat is the most ecological and rational thing to do, redesigning agriculture won't be a good thing. All arguments I've heard from IRL vegans is "our society.... while in India they don't eat much meat", that's why they're always raping little girls in groups. AFAIK, Europeans have always tried to improve efficiency and still are, problem is that countries like Argentina, USA and China don't have that mentality.

Gold-Shekel
07-26-2018, 09:01 PM
People saying "Africa isn't good for agriculture"

Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yXDPtTYU9s

Oh yeah you call it the successful state of Zimbabwe now lol. Africans didn't have agriculture and the development to sustain a huge population like they have today, European farming could have saved them.

Flash
07-26-2018, 10:30 PM
Let's not pretend that Humans don't need meat, people who don't Eat meat are frustrated as fuck and need to eat stuff that is imported from far away and names of those foods sound like karate moves.

Eating local meat is the most ecological and rational thing to do, redesigning agriculture won't be a good thing. All arguments I've heard from IRL vegans is "our society.... while in India they don't eat much meat", that's why they're always raping little girls in groups. AFAIK, Europeans have always tried to improve efficiency and still are, problem is that countries like Argentina, USA and China don't have that mentality.

No we don't need to pretend. Humans don't need meat and we are biologically plant eaters like many other species. We ate meat in order to survive. Eating plants doesn't harm the environment. Like potatoes, rice, corn, wheat, grains, beans, pasta, fruits and vegetables and lots of other things you can eat and sustain on. And it is also healthier. We are Starch eaters.

Dandelion
07-26-2018, 10:44 PM
I am a Malcolm X loving, negro rebel, but even I wouldn't wish the death of all Whites. I can't believe you'd be friends with someone like that to begin with. Not even I would.

He only had it during his periodic moments, but good riddance indeed. An internet friend who luckily doesn't live in Europe, though, so not a real friend in other words (still conversed quite a lot). Sure not gonna meet him with his ticking time bomb attitude. lol Think Elliot Rodgers (talked about white women like that), but just a non-European with a single ethnicity, not a biracial.

You tend to be pacifist and easy going. More talk than hate in practice. I wouldn't be uncomfortable around a guy like you.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2020, 08:02 AM
More bulshit "science".

sean
06-07-2020, 08:09 AM
Vegans damage the environment more than meat eaters. It takes far more effort to grow vegetables, thus more carbon and chemicals in the soil. One cow supports multiple people but a vegan requires a whole array of crops which means destroying other ecosystems and turning them into arable land. Onion farming is incredibly destructive to the environment for instance, with an ever growing demand for food more and more warehouses will have to be built in areas that can not sustain such plant-life naturally, which will require further resources to manage temperature and humidity.

A pure vegan diet will lead to death without B12 supplements. Why? Because it's totally unnatural. Humans eat meat, pretending you're of some higher species because you opt not to doesn't make you superior, it makes you foolish for thinking you’re above what you are. The rest of us are following our natural evolution and enjoying slow cooked pulled pork sandwiches. Being human is awesome.

Comparisons of the health and longevity of cultures with different dietary habits confirms that meat eaters, such as Eskimos, Nagas and Maasai, can expect to live twice as long as primitive vegetarians. It may be said that such a comparison is flawed because the situations in which these peoples live is very different but there are cases throughout the world where meaningful comparisons can be made.

A study by Drs. W. S. McClellan and E. F. Du Bois (35) found that the Eskimos in Baffin Island and Greenland living on a diet composed almost entirely of meat and fish, and eating no starchy or sugary foods, suffered few diseases. This was not the case with the Labrador Eskimos. They had been 'civilised' and lived on preserved foods, dried potatoes, flour, canned foods and cereals. Among them the diseases of civilisation were rife.

Dr. Sir Robert McCarrison (36) , working in India, similarly compared the northern tribes - Pathans, Sikhs and Hunzas - who ate meat and fresh vegetables, had fine physiques and were healthy and long-lived with the Plains peoples - Madrassis, Bengalis and Kanarese - who ate little meat or milk, living mainly on rice and who were overweight and unhealthy.

Source (http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/vegetarian.html)

If you want to save the environment, you're going to have to prevent the global population from growing. It won't matter what those people eat. It will only matter that there's going to be too many of them. Animals are the fruits of their respective environments. If you cut down an apple tree, you're not going to get any more apples.

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 08:32 AM
If they put me before a choice, to refuse to eat meat or to destroy the planet, I would probably prefer destroying the planet. :lol:

Rocinante
06-07-2020, 08:38 AM
If they put me before a choice, to refuse to eat meat or to destroy the planet, I would probably prefer destroying the planet. :lol:

This is why we are all fuckd.

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 08:53 AM
This is why we are all fuckd.

Well I really love both vegetarian and meat food. For example, here is my yesterday's lunch. As you see there is only one meat dish. It is specially extra fried Gavari kyufta (whish is made of fresh veal meat beaten to a jelly-like homogeneous mass with the addition of fresh eggs, melted butter, a little onion and other ingredients, and a little brandy). You cannot imagine how good it is. :)

https://b.radikal.ru/b08/2006/58/3882a28d641e.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c26/2006/13/f2fe0eb97d9b.jpg

HelloGuys
06-07-2020, 08:55 AM
The meat is so f*cking delicious :icon_hungry::icon_lol:

Rocinante
06-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Well I really love both vegetarian and meat food. For example, here is my yesterday's lunch. As you see there is only one meat dish. It is specially extra fried Gavari kyufta (whish is made of fresh veal meat beaten to a jelly-like homogeneous mass with the addition of fresh eggs, melted butter, a little onion and other ingredients, and a little brandy). You cannot imagine how good it is. :)

https://b.radikal.ru/b08/2006/58/3882a28d641e.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c26/2006/13/f2fe0eb97d9b.jpg

Seems good, but still you can't say that you can choose the earthlife destruction just for a simply taste (And definitely not the best one). I'm vegetarian by the way, planning to go vegan in a future where vegan products go a bit cheaper.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Man... I am dying for a juicy steak.

Viridian1
06-07-2020, 09:39 AM
But raw meat or fried?

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 09:44 AM
I'm vegetarian by the way, planning to go vegan in a future where vegan products go a bit cheaper.

You should move to Armenia. Armenia is a real paradise for vegetarians. An incredible abundance of cheap and very high-quality and a variety of vegetables, fruits, herbs, etc. By the way each time I come from Russia to Armenia, I see that prices for vegetarian products are 5-10 times cheaper, and I understand how easy it is to be a vegetarian in Armenia and how difficult it is to be a vegetarian in Russia.

And I am not even talking about how the taste of the same products differ in Armenia and in Russia. :)

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2020, 09:48 AM
All this leftist political talk about the imminent destruction of planet Earth can suck my hairy arsehole. This is food for a man:

https://bbq-helden.nl/wp-content/uploads/medium-rare-cote-de-boeuf-2.jpg

Rocinante
06-07-2020, 09:53 AM
You should move to Armenia. Armenia is a real paradise for vegetarians. An incredible abundance of cheap and very high-quality and a variety of vegetables, fruits, herbs, etc. By the way each time I come from Russia to Armenia, I see that prices for vegetarian products are 5-10 times cheaper, and I understand how easy it is to be a vegetarian in Armenia and how difficult it is to be a vegetarian in Russia.

And I am not even talking about how the taste of the same products differ in Armenia and in Russia. :)

Nice to know! Right now, i'm living in Spain and it's actually quite easy to be vegetarian here, it's just that cheese alternatives are kind of expensive, but that's all. BTW i want to visit Armenia, one of the best friends of my father in Venezuela is armenian.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Kohrvirab.jpg/1600px-Kohrvirab.jpg

Are you from Yerevan? Why are you in Russia right now, for work?

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Are you from Yerevan? Why are you in Russia right now, for work?

I was born in Russia. My father (царство небесное!) was a bomber-pilot of the heavy bomber aircraft aviation of Red Army of Soviet Military and if a war broke out between the Soviet bloc and NATO, father would have bombed Western countries into stone Age. :)

Their air base was near St. Petersburg (Leningrad).

Here is my mother, sixth-seventh month pregnant with me:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?43655-Family-members-photos-thread&p=5943810&viewfull=1#post5943810

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 10:20 AM
As for visiting Armenia, that is a very good idea! Look at this thread, there is a lot of useful and interesting information.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?198103-Visiting-Armenia/page42

Annihilus
06-07-2020, 11:02 AM

This is why the only Christians I like are Seventh-day Adventists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church)

They believe it is their duty to God to preserve and protect the planet, not just for humans but for all of God's creations.

Finnish Swede
06-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Meat eaters as such will not destroy planed .... people/humans/etnics/nations who reproduces too much ... opposite do that.

All nations/countries densities should be maximum 18 per km2

El_Abominacion
06-07-2020, 12:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERfE7RhXsAA3tlH.jpg

Arsen_
06-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Meat eaters as such will not destroy planed .... people/humans/etnics/nations who reproduces too much ... opposite do that.

All nations/countries densities should be maximum 18 per km2

Not every nation is lucky to have a large country. There are very decent nations who at this moment have tiny countries! :(

Harkonnen
06-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Cows and birdies should be fed fermented protein. Would add up efficiency enormously.

RandomGuy20
06-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Overpopulation is the main issue for the planet being destroyed, the human body needs red and white meat at the end of the day.
As for individual health problems, organic-certified foods still require weed killers, fertilizers and and pesticides that are needed to produce a sustainable amount of food for the population. Still causes cancer and other health problems though - we live in artificial times.

Rocinante
06-08-2020, 04:31 PM
I was born in Russia. My father (царство небесное!) was a bomber-pilot of the heavy bomber aircraft aviation of Red Army of Soviet Military and if a war broke out between the Soviet bloc and NATO, father would have bombed Western countries into stone Age. :)

Their air base was near St. Petersburg (Leningrad).

Here is my mother, sixth-seventh month pregnant with me:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?43655-Family-members-photos-thread&p=5943810&viewfull=1#post5943810

The picture is priceless, what a nice pic my friend!

So you are russian by born and armenian by blood, i imagine you live in St. Petersburg and sometimes trip to Armenia to enjoy the country of your roots.

Is Armenia cold as Russia?

TurkishAlbanian
06-08-2020, 04:33 PM
i everyday eating meats. meat makes me intelligent

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2020, 04:35 PM
i everyday eating meats. meat makes me intelligent

Then I suggest you eat a lot more meat, xiperium or whatever the fucking spelling is.

Incal
06-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Overpopulation is actually destroying the planet.

The Lawspeaker
06-08-2020, 04:44 PM
This stuff rocks:

https://www.studiokook.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Cheeseburger-met-brie-StudioKOOK.nl-Demi-Hageman-1024x1024.png

Norb
06-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Overpopulation is actually destroying the planet.

that's another lie we are being told

Arsen_
06-08-2020, 05:50 PM
The picture is priceless, what a nice pic my friend!

So you are russian by born and armenian by blood, i imagine you live in St. Petersburg and sometimes trip to Armenia to enjoy the country of your roots.

Is Armenia cold as Russia?

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you liked the photo. :)

My life is kind of unique in its own way, I actually simultaneously live in three different countries (Russia, Armenia and Ukraine) and each of them is important for me. I should somehow create a thread where I can compare life in these countries based on my personal first-hand experience. That would be very interesting! :)

Ford
06-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Yes, but so is pretty much anything conducted on an industrial scale.

Rocinante
06-08-2020, 05:56 PM
This stuff rocks:

https://www.studiokook.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Cheeseburger-met-brie-StudioKOOK.nl-Demi-Hageman-1024x1024.png

Try it with Beyond Meat.

Incal
06-08-2020, 07:27 PM
that's another lie we are being told

lol go and see for yourself.

coolfrenchguy
06-08-2020, 08:52 PM
a third of cows for 7.4 billions of earthliers , there is 2.46 billions of cows on earth,i like cows of all my heart believe me ,but there isn't a problem of sur-rising animals,where eating directly the vegatables transformed by the cows are 200% more efficient;each time you cook animal greases it's giving you LDL known as bad cholesterol
bolsonaro with his buddies are scavanging theamazonian rain forest for feeding bovins,for than the richiests could eat a good piece of meat,something than the eater isn't even not aware,everybody is crying like babies about the fake gobal warming but there never crying about the huge carbon footprint than we let behind us

coolfrenchguy
06-08-2020, 08:55 PM
This is why the only Christians I like are Seventh-day Adventists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church)

They believe it is their duty to God to preserve and protect the planet, not just for humans but for all of God's creations.
yes adventists have some good sides,they join the taoism/janism in a certain way
,i'am more close of taoism/janism/buddhism in some ways, i pick up in many things ,and picking i their supplements and food products could been interresting ,but it's quite hard in Paris and in france to find good shops,i have found rencently a small shop owned by an indian who sell ayurveda products ,i have find finally Bala known as Sida Coridifolia in powder
fun fact: Kellog's trademark cereals is advantist originally

Reborn
06-08-2020, 09:05 PM
I hate these eco-terrorists with their, Friday-for-Future shit.

Teutone
06-09-2020, 07:44 AM
a third of cows for 7.4 billions of earthliers , there is 2.46 billions of cows on earth,i like cows of all my heart believe me ,but there isn't a problem of sur-rising animals,where eating directly the vegatables transformed by the cows are 200% more efficient;each time you cook animal greases it's giving you LDL known as bad cholesterol
bolsonaro with his buddies are scavanging theamazonian rain forest for feeding bovins,for than the richiests could eat a good piece of meat,something than the eater isn't even not aware,everybody is crying like babies about the fake gobal warming but there never crying about the huge carbon footprint than we let behind us

I am aware of the origin of my food and dont care at all.

I like my steak, I dont care about lifestock.

Finnish Swede
06-09-2020, 08:08 AM
I am aware of the origin of my food and dont care at all.

Perhaps it is opposite for me as I don't believe any religions (= not allow me think (passive ways): Humans are above other animals) ... so yes .... I care how animals live. Luckily our farm has produced milk, eggs etc. and not meat. I'm realistic enough to accept that humans will need farm animals ... but still we can handle them well/with respects (their lifetime). Peoples attitude against animals tells a lot of them and their cultures (deep inside).

Kaspias
06-09-2020, 08:09 AM
Let's destroy the fucking world, then.

Laly
08-24-2020, 01:46 PM
Vegans damage the environment more than meat eaters. It takes far more effort to grow vegetables, thus more carbon and chemicals in the soil. One cow supports multiple people but a vegan requires a whole array of crops which means destroying other ecosystems and turning them into arable land. Onion farming is incredibly destructive to the environment for instance, with an ever growing demand for food more and more warehouses will have to be built in areas that can not sustain such plant-life naturally, which will require further resources to manage temperature and humidity.

A pure vegan diet will lead to death without B12 supplements. Why? Because it's totally unnatural. Humans eat meat, pretending you're of some higher species because you opt not to doesn't make you superior, it makes you foolish for thinking you’re above what you are. The rest of us are following our natural evolution and enjoying slow cooked pulled pork sandwiches. Being human is awesome.

If you want to save the environment, you're going to have to prevent the global population from growing. It won't matter what those people eat. It will only matter that there's going to be too many of them. Animals are the fruits of their respective environments. If you cut down an apple tree, you're not going to get any more apples.

This is totally true and it should be hammered.

There are so many vegans who believe they are superior because they supposedly don’t kill animals, and they are so grotesque, as they take part in horrible crimes against nature. In fact, without animal organic inputs (such as manure), you have the choice between vegetal organic inputs, which would demand extremely big quantities of plants, leading to the destruction of entire ecosystems, and chemical inputs, leading to the erosion, to the impoverishment of the soils.

So yes, the main problem is overpopulation, but there seems to be an omerta on that question…

kundur
08-24-2020, 01:49 PM
It was part of the propaganda which Greens, Environmentalists, Soros NGO's, B.Gates, Retarded Greta have been spreading for many years.
They were preparing the society through their propaganda to a massive, global scale necessity to reduce World Population.
Finally, as of 2020, they look very silent with the pandemic around taking out lives of many. Their silence points to a relaxation, happiness and the achievement of a certain goal.

They will not stop until the global population is decreased to between 0,5 to 1 billion people.

Joso
08-24-2020, 07:33 PM

It is lanklets that are low protein.
You should distancy yourself of balkanites if you really want to be funny.

Seya
08-24-2020, 07:56 PM
as if everyone would turn vegan we wont need vast amount of land to produce the human food instead. it not like vegans eat air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4&list=LLiM4YKNr70ujHKA--0rir_Q&index=117

Insuperable
08-24-2020, 07:56 PM

Good post Odin.

pajkosbalna
08-24-2020, 08:05 PM
The planet will cure itself after humanity has perished.

Peterski
08-24-2020, 08:11 PM
If animals didn't want to be eaten, they wouldn't be made of food.

zebruh
11-17-2021, 04:56 PM
cows and bulls and whatever is mammal and cow like has no soul therefore I go to a local butcher now to get my meat the Maxi and Idea one is not good enough Some cows have more compassion then some humans.
But thats not really why people eat or don't eat cows or any food in general. They just like the way cow tastes. There might not be any such thing as a soul really.

https://youtu.be/-pBMAvAUFBI

https://youtu.be/2daJ6zsJ-JI
Now compare to this human with a "soul"

https://youtu.be/rmH1uvPwIwY

https://youtu.be/3Wy5RIatOwo

zebruh
11-17-2021, 05:20 PM
Poor doggo [emoji17]

https://youtu.be/CW6DQJ_yqeI

https://youtu.be/Bq1R0QuBNfI

E1b1b
11-17-2021, 05:34 PM
Then they should create a complete source of protein that isn't meat. Until then stfu. Plants are incomplete sources of protien.

Teutone
11-17-2021, 05:40 PM
Imagine feeling guilt over a WWF report or worry about the world turning to a fireball cause we eat meat.

I worry about my mother getting old instead.

zebruh
11-17-2021, 05:49 PM
cows have souls when they are lovedSo if they are not loved and neglected till they get sent to a slaughterhouse then they have no soul?

Weird bizzare logic.

zebruh
11-17-2021, 11:12 PM
a cow has a soul when a human decides to adopt it but I disagree with making a cow a holy spirit only foxes and potentially rabbits

Weird logic. Rabbits and foxes can be holy spirits but not cows? They're animals which was you're disqualifier before.

The cow would have been still the same cow.

Anthronerd
11-17-2021, 11:26 PM
vegans are destroying the planet by eating all the grass

Ellethwyn
11-18-2021, 12:21 AM
i dont eat dairy or red meat. It hurts my stomach. I like poultry. I've yet to try rabbit. Is it good?

Someone once told me it's more natural for humans to eat small game animals rather than large game.

Celestia
11-18-2021, 12:26 AM
the world is eating far too much for the needs of the individual, this causes humans to become fat and is a breeding ground for illness, people do not care about the quality of the meat that they are eating, if the animal is not living the life it should be (free roaming, grass fed and not pumped with all kinds of things) then you are eating a sick animal. Sick animal = sick Human

This is the problem. Well said.

Tongio
11-18-2021, 12:54 AM
Then they should create a complete source of protein that isn't meat. Until then stfu. Plants are incomplete sources of protien.
Cereal grains + Legumes( beans) = complete and rich source of protein

E1b1b
11-18-2021, 01:51 AM
Cereal grains + Legumes( beans) = complete and rich source of protein

Yeah but they are also high in calories. Show me one low calorie high protein vegan option.

Ellethwyn
11-18-2021, 02:28 AM
Yeah but they are also high in calories. Show me one low calorie high protein vegan option.

They may be higher in calories, but they have fiber, which meat does not.

Tongio
11-18-2021, 02:45 AM

Cow beef 250 cal per 100g
https://www.beefresearch.ca/research-topic.cfm/nutritional-qualities-of-beef-47
Humble rice and beans 146 cal per 100 g.
https://your-calories.com/beans-and-rice
I never saw a food high in protein and low in calories animal or vegetable, maybe as an isolated protein like pea or soy protein.

Tongio
11-18-2021, 02:57 AM
Cow beef 250 cal per 100g
https://www.beefresearch.ca/research-topic.cfm/nutritional-qualities-of-beef-47
Humble rice and beans 146 cal per 100 g.
https://your-calories.com/beans-and-rice
I never saw a food high in protein and low in calories animal or vegetable, maybe as an isolated protein like pea or soy protein.

+ https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/calories-in-chicken#breast

"A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of chicken breast provides 165 calories, 31 grams of protein and 3.6 grams of fat (1)."
Chicken breast have less fat and calories then most meat and still have more cal then the rice and beans option I am showing here.

Ellethwyn
11-18-2021, 03:06 AM
+ https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/calories-in-chicken#breast

"A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of chicken breast provides 165 calories, 31 grams of protein and 3.6 grams of fat (1)."
Chicken breast have less fat and calories then most meat and still have more cal then the rice and beans option I am showing here.

The chicken has way more protein, than that amount of rice and beans.
I think a lot of people like to eat meat, because it's an easy way to get most of their protein in one serving. Here in the US people eat too much meat. It's unhealthy to go overboard with protein.
Personally i prefer whole food, plant based eating, with small amounts of meat ( like 1 to 2 times per week).
I was WFPB for years and did not get fat by eating carbs like rice and beans. I actually lost extra weight. I am much healthier now.

Dick
11-18-2021, 03:51 AM

Crickets. You'll eat bugs, own nothing and be absolutely happy.

zebruh
11-18-2021, 04:35 AM
Well I can't disqualify them when I part Albo Greek but I am not animal human royal or elf greek but youkai which is demon or god of animal shrine. But I'd say it's better to date a demon rabbit or fox than human defI have no idea what you're rambling about

barnumandbailey
11-18-2021, 05:33 AM

Fuck Klaus Schwab.

OreoMan
11-18-2021, 05:45 AM

I heard crickets are good surprisingly enough. That's some pretty valuable piece of information. If the world spirals into hunger you can light up a fire and burn a few crickets.