PDA

View Full Version : O-bingo

SwordoftheVistula
02-26-2009, 08:12 PM
A fun game to play every time Obama gives a speech :D

http://atr.org/userfiles/image/obingo_graphic.jpg

Birka
02-26-2009, 09:54 PM
That's great. If he does not have a written script, he uses the ummm and duhh about 20 times per minute.

coldielox
03-07-2009, 05:47 PM
wait.. i have never heard him speak.. mainly cause i dont watch tv.. and mainly cause.. well you know..

but srsly... our new president says "duhh" during a speech? after EVERYONE bad mouthing bush for his ignorant speeches.... thats just ridiculous, cant he at least TRY to be a real dictator? I mean at least pretend to be what you believe in.. good lord!

SPQR
03-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Hahaha only thing missing is frequent stutters

wait.. i have never heard him speak.. mainly cause i dont watch tv.. and mainly cause.. well you know..

but srsly... our new president says "duhh" during a speech? after EVERYONE bad mouthing bush for his ignorant speeches.... thats just ridiculous, cant he at least TRY to be a real dictator? I mean at least pretend to be what you believe in.. good lord!

Wait a minute... you never heard him speak? Not watching television is no excuse for never hearing our president speak, despite the fact he's an unqualified nigger. The fact that you never heard him speak tells me that you weren't very aware of the election, so I doubt you know anything about our modern politics. It shames me when I see Americans like this..