PDA

View Full Version : ketogenic diet.

Jehan
07-24-2018, 06:40 PM
Have you heard of it and what is your position?

Norb
07-24-2018, 06:42 PM

yes high fats and high protein with low carbohydrates, it doesn't work for everyone because some people require the opposite (high carbs, medium protein and low fat)

Larali
08-05-2018, 01:36 PM
I had a dream that my dead grandma told me to go on this diet :( Since then I've been seeing references to it everywhere... no idea what it is. Low-carb?

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 01:39 PM
I did a cyclical keto diet for a while . I lost a lot of weight with it even though I sometimes did it wrong . but I dont think it is healthy . we are not meant to eat like that imo

Jehan
08-15-2018, 07:54 PM
I read some article who said this diet is good against schizophrenia. There are some witness who said it worked perfectly for them. But strangely it's not on many other placewho talk about medical troubles.

Did some of you try it and get some result?

indo-uralopean
08-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Postive and would recommend.

Jehan
08-15-2018, 08:19 PM
Postive and would recommend.

Thanks for your return.

Isn't it hard to follow? There is gluten and caseine in many product.

Nurzat
08-15-2018, 08:23 PM
I've been advising it on here for a while - I didn't try it yet but a good friend did and he lost a lot of weight and felt great while on it. now he is still eating few carbs but he doesn't stay anymore in ketosis. while he was on a keto diet he would also do intermittent fasting. anyway, he was careful and planned very well his diet so that he got all the vitamins, minerals, fibers etc that he needed

indo-uralopean
08-15-2018, 08:28 PM
Depends whether or not you have discipline.

Watch Dr. Berg on Youtube, if you do 50% of what he says you'll be in great shape.

Ylla
08-15-2018, 09:55 PM
Its not neccessary, only if youre desperate to burn fat, you just need to lower "bad" carbs (ie. Stop stuffing your face with junk)

Victor
09-22-2022, 09:48 AM

I'm on clean keto with 20-30 gramms of carbs daily for few months. Except weight loss it has good effect on skin, reduces or even removes any inflammations, removes hunger like at all (I eat twice per day without snacks, at 12-13 pm and 6-7 pm), I easily survive Wednesday and Friday just on water, tea and coffee. Keto made me feel much better. I've been on low carbs for like 6 months before keto, but keto made me feel much better.

Victor
09-22-2022, 09:53 AM
From the other hand, it's not bad for your health. Nevertheless, I tend to think that it is better to eat a diverse food after all.

There's a lot of diversity on keto. Fish, meat, eggs, animal fat, fatty pastry, veggies, greens, oils, seeds & nuts, avocados, coffee, tea, dry wine, after time in keto i don't have a desire to fill my stomach with some potatoes or bread. I don't feel hungry but I never have feeling that I'm full. I never wait for the next time I'm gonna eat, it makes you free, benefits your health and saves your money from wasting on different crap food.