Alpine.

Congolese Rice
07-25-2018, 11:13 PM
*confused as fuck*

idk mayn, Alpine, maybe pontid???

dont kill me, i am not good at classifying these ppl xd

Myanthropologies
07-25-2018, 11:23 PM
She looks Western European, like French.

Hadouken
07-25-2018, 11:32 PM
She looks Western European, like French.

I dont think so . thats too much of a stretch . her eyes/face gives it away . she is just a little on the lighter side thats all

she is pretty typical for turkey

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 01:47 AM
I dont think so . thats too much of a stretch . her eyes/face gives it away . she is just a little on the lighter side thats all

she is pretty typical for turkey

I think the overlap between Kurds & Turks and Europeans is a bit underestimated though. This woman is a med French looking type, and I'm not surprised there are at least some people that look like her in Turkey.

Hadouken
07-26-2018, 01:49 AM
I think the overlap between Kurds & Turks and Europeans is a bit underestimated though. This woman is a med French looking type, and I'm not surprised there are at least some people that look like her in Turkey.

only lebanese overlap with yuropeens :hail: ;) :D

well I dont see the french thing . she has something very asia minor about her mug . trust me not only some girls look like her but many . but her look is more common in turkish areas than kurdish . her father is from Samsun and her mother from Ağrı

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 01:50 AM
only lebanese overlap with yuropeens :hail: ;) :D

well I dont see the french thing . she has something very asia minor about her mug . trust me not only some girls look like her but many . but her look is more common in turkish areas than kurdish . her father is from Samsun and her mother from Ağrı

i dont doubt many girls in Turkey look like her, but many European med girls look like that, too.

Hadouken
07-26-2018, 01:52 AM
i dont doubt many girls in Turkey look like her, but many European med girls look like that, too.

well I can not say anyhint about this . because of owd as you know etc

when I am less active you guys can talk about me being owd and why I posted her etc

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 01:57 AM
well I can not say anyhint about this . because of owd as you know etc

when I am less active you guys can talk about me being owd and why I posted her etc

Lol, you are not OWD for posting her. I don't think your representation of your ethnicity is OWD. I was just off-put by how it was said (i.e. putting "we are closer to Georgians than to Persians" in your signature). I think that people who actually care to know about Kurds will realize the truth about them, and they are the only people that matter. The opinion of uninformed anthrotards is just irrelevant.

Congolese Rice
07-26-2018, 01:58 AM

i agree lol, if i didnt know her ancestry and i went to visit france for example and magically she'd be there also i'd easily assume she looks french. but then again french ppls are a west european people and they in general probably dont have super dark brown eyes and exact features like that. idk, i think she could also pass in turkey just as easily as france. also if she has naturally black hair then that'd change everything aswell, i still dont see why goddamn ppl would dye their hair its confusing when u classify them xD

Congolese Rice
07-26-2018, 02:00 AM
Lol, you are not OWD for posting her. I don't think your representation of your ethnicity is OWD. I was just off-put by how it was said (i.e. putting "we are closer to Georgians than to Persians" in your signature). I think that people who actually care to know about Kurds will realize the truth about them, and they are the only people that matter. The opinion of uninformed anthrotards is just irrelevant.

lol wot, now im even more confused. Are kurds really more close to georgians or persians? xD... yknow nvm, kurds are a very complex people. they are iranic but they arent "iranian", or "persian" nor are they turks or whatever so yeah it confusing.

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 02:00 AM
i agree lol, if i didnt know her ancestry and i went to visit france for example and magically she'd be there also i'd easily assume she looks french. but then again french ppls are a west european people and they in general probably dont have super dark brown eyes and exact features like that. idk, i think she could also pass in turkey just as easily as france. also if she has naturally black hair then that'd change everything aswell, i still dont see why goddamn ppl would dye their hair its confusing when u classify them xD

I've seen super dark brown eyes even among Irish people before. As far as her hair goes, I don't think hair color makes a huge difference because you can tell when most non-Europeans dye their hair, but with her, she pulls it off as if it is her natural.

I think that Levantines on TA are whitewashed, while Turks darkwashed.

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 02:02 AM
lol wot, now im even more confused. Are kurds really more close to georgians or persians? xD... yknow nvm, kurds are a very complex people. they are iranic but they arent "iranian", or "persian" nor are they turks or whatever so yeah it confusing.

Ethnically and culturally closer to Persians obviously. Genetically they are something like 50% Georgian, 25% Greek Cypriot, and 25% Afghan Pashtun.

Hadouken
07-26-2018, 02:03 AM

I said that because people ignorantly assume that persians and us look like twins even though as I said many persians dont pass well as turkish kurds (dont know about other kurds) but people dont accept what I as a kurd (who knows many iranians aswell) say but still assume things the way they want to . and then when I get mad at them they accuse me with shit

imagine people would say afghanistan is south asia and you look like sri lankans . and then you would prove them wrong with posting afghans (and maybe sri lankans too) and they dont accept it and call you out on it instead and accuse you of shit

by this I dont want to say that persians are as different from us as sri lankans are from afghans lmao xD but you get the point

and the main problem why people freak out is that persians are east/south of my ethnicity . if they were west/north of us and I would say the very same thing nobody would bat an eye trust me

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 02:09 AM
I said that because people ignorantly assume that persians and us look like twins even though as I said many persians dont pass well as turkish kurds (dont know about other kurds) but people dont accept what I as a kurd (who knows many iranians aswell) say but still assume things the way they want to . and then when I get mad at them they accuse me with shit

imagine people would say afghanistan is south asia and you look like sri lankans . and then you would prove them wrong with posting afghans (and maybe sri lankans too) and they dont accept it and call you out on it instead and accuse you of shit

by this I dont want to say that persians are as different from us as sri lankans are from afghans lmao xD but you get the point

and the main problem why people freak out is that persians are east/south of my ethnicity . if they were west/north of us and I would say the very same thing nobody would bat an eye trust me

I understand that. Kurds are misrepresented a lot, but they are still an Iranic people with an Iranic culture, history, and Indo-Iranian steppe ancestry. That is why Kurds are associated with Iranians. I know my fair share of Kurds, and while at the end of the day I still think they are related to Iranians and Afghans culturally more than they are to Georgians, I think that they do look distinct from other Iranian people because of their really high East Med scores.

But I definitely understand what it is like to have your ethnicity misrepresented. Kurds and Turks are some of the lightest people in their region, yet people act like Kurds look like Pakis. For some odd reason, the Lebanese are whitewashed (probably because a lot of them are Christian, geographically closer to Europe, and more culturally "western"), even though I think Kurds look lighter than they do. To me, Lebanese/Syrian people are no lighter than Persians and Afghans, either.

Hadouken
07-26-2018, 02:13 AM
I understand that. Kurds are misrepresented a lot, but they are still an Iranic people with an Iranic culture, history, and Indo-Iranian steppe ancestry. That is why Kurds are associated with Iranians. I know my fair share of Kurds, and while at the end of the day I still think they are related to Iranians and Afghans culturally more than they are to Georgians, I think that they do look distinct from other Iranian people because of their really high East Med scores.

But I definitely understand what it is like to have your ethnicity misrepresented. Kurds and Turks are some of the lightest people in their region, yet people act like Kurds look like Pakis. For some odd reason, the Lebanese are whitewashed (probably because a lot of them are Christian, geographically closer to Europe, and more culturally "western"), even though I think Kurds look lighter than they do. To me, Lebanese/Syrian people are no lighter than Persians and Afghans, either.

exactly

afghans are on pair with lebanese and north syrians imo

iranians and afghans are also some of the most darkwashed and trolled ethnicities there is it is unbelievable really . all iranics are except ossetians because they are safe because of their location you know ...just lol

btw. I never denied our closeness and the common things all iranics have and I also said I am a proud iranic but people are using it for their ignorant assumptions . if they at least would keep it to themselves ....

persians do often not pass but I have to "accept" that we are looking like twins ...like wtf ....and when I say that iranians often look foreign I get a shitstorm . people also classify every iranic speaker as iranid haha

Myanthropologies
07-26-2018, 02:22 AM
exactly

afghans are on pair with lebanese and north syrians imo

iranians and afghans are also some of the most darkwashed and trolled ethnicities there is it is unbelievable really . all iranics are except ossetians because they are safe because of their location you know ...just lol

btw. I never denied our closeness and the common things all iranics have and I also said I am a proud iranic but people are using it for their ignorant assumptions . if they at least would keep it to themselves ....

persians do often not pass but I have to "accept" that we are looking like twins ...like wtf ....and when I say that iranians often look foreign I get a shitstorm . people also classify every iranic speaker as iranid haha

Us Iranics have strong cultural connections, and even shared origins to some degree, but also diverse genetics. I think the differences between Iranics are like the differences between Ashkenazi/Mizarachi/Sefardic Jews. We all share a common origin in the steppe, but we are significantly mixed with different things.

Iranics are definitely very darkwashed, and that actually surprises me given its history and influence. Kurdish people are just less likely to give up their culture and assimilate, while Levantine-Arab Americans apparently like to click with Italians (according to Sikeliot).

Hadouken
07-26-2018, 07:40 PM
up

Sora
07-26-2018, 07:45 PM
Alpinid + CM

Looks South European or French

rein
07-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Does she pass in Sicilian nightclubs?

Hadouken
07-27-2018, 04:07 PM