PDA

View Full Version : Post videos/documentaries of French Muslims please

Austin
03-30-2011, 04:10 AM
I can never find what I know is out there.

Gaztelu
03-30-2011, 04:20 AM
Islamized Paris 1 - Muslims block Myrha Street

Islamized Paris 2 - Muslims take over Barbès Boulevard

Islamized Paris 3 - Muslims take over Poissonniers Street

Islamized Paris 4 - Muslims take over Myrha Street

Islamized Paris 5 - Muslims take over Léon Street

Islamized Paris 6 - Poissonniers Street taken over by Muslims from bottom to top

Islamized Paris 7 - Poissonniers Street taken over by Muslims from top to bottom

Islamized Paris 8 - Barbès Boulevard taken over by Muslims

I promise, if I can gather at least 100 nationalists, I will do something about this.

Oreka Bailoak
03-30-2011, 05:54 AM
France24 had a great segment about how "hardworking" Muslim Africans came to a small town in Normandy to work in a factory. It said that ONLY 10 came over in the 1980s and that today they grew to 100 and number 10% of the entire town! Their families were huge! The segment covered an interracial relationship between a 16 year old pregnant white French girl and a Muslim black African (French nationality) man. They talked about how society is apparently racist against their relationship (but not about how stupid she was to get pregnant at 16).

I can't find the video anymore but it's somewhere on France24 dot com along with many other horrifying videos.

Nostalgic Redemption
03-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Filmed in the parisian subway :
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TthhAmzr1S8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one has been uploaded by a french islamist group called "Forsane Alizza". They were manifesting in Paris to protest against "islamophobia" ...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJxcpCrY3O4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Austin
03-31-2011, 01:05 AM
Found this.A3YQANdvvbY

and thisHdsnTLvHu6w