PDA

View Full Version : Mongol invasion of Finland?

cyberlorian
08-03-2018, 10:34 AM
As far as I know, Cromagnid is not rare among Finns and Finland has been invaded by Mongols (who are mostly Tungid), centuries ago. Since Turanid is basically Cromagnid with some Tungid admixture, my logic tells me that Turanids might exist in Finland. What do you think?

cyberlorian
08-03-2018, 12:44 PM
bump

rein
08-03-2018, 12:45 PM
It’s the other way around.

cyberlorian
08-03-2018, 12:46 PM
It’s the other way around.

What does it mean?

rein
08-03-2018, 12:47 PM
What does it mean?

It’s a mystery. By the way, how much Mongol DNA do you have?

cyberlorian
08-03-2018, 12:49 PM
It’s a mystery. By the way, how much Mongol DNA do you have?

I don't know but I think of doing AncestryDNA soon :)

Marmara
08-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Berkan, why do you open these nonsense threads?

Some Finns have Lappid admixture, which is related to Uralics not Turanids. There is no Turanid in Finland.

Finland also isn't invaded by Mongols.

rein
08-03-2018, 12:50 PM
I don't know but I think of doing AncestryDNA soon :)

Do 23andme instead. You’ll get haplogroups as well in that case!

Sora
08-03-2018, 12:54 PM
There's no such a thing as Mongol Invasion of Finland. Finns have only Siberian admixture(sometimes minor Amerindian or Arctic.) as Mongoloid, while Turks have both Siberian and East Asian admixture. So, Mongoloid admixed phenotype among Finns are Uralid and Lappid, not Turanid.

cyberlorian
08-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Berkan, why do you open these nonsense threads?

Some Finns have Lappid admixture, which is related to Uralics not Turanids. There is no Turanid in Finland.

Finland also isn't invaded by Mongols.

There's no such a thing as Mongol Invasion of Finland. Finns have only Siberian admixture(sometimes minor Amerindian or Arctic.) as Mongoloid, while Turks have both Siberian and East Asian admixture. So, Mongoloid admixed phenotype among Finns are Uralid and Lappid, not Turanid.

I guess, West Eurasian side of Uralid is closest to Nordid and West Eurasian side of Turanid is closest to Cromagnid. Am I correct?