PDA

View Full Version : Police Detain 73 Aggressive Serbia Fans

Äike
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Police Detain 73 Aggressive Serbia Fans (http://news.err.ee/sports/2a046703-1b9b-424d-8758-992317dd58c5)

http://ext.err.ee/imgen2.aspx?mode=25&id=2a046703-1b9b-424d-8758-992317dd58c5

Just after the start of the Euro qualifier in Tallinn on March 29, as many as 73 supporters of the Serbian side were detained by police at the arena for acting in an aggressive manner.

"The police intervened in the provocative behavior of the Serbian fans. It was a preventive measure," according to Major Einar Lillo of the Northern Police Prefecture, meant to stave off possible clashes between Serbian and Estonian fans.

Lillo told Delfi that the detainees, a mix of Serbian, Russian and Estonian citizens*, were carrying fireworks that could have been used for attacks either inside or outside the stadium. He also noted that some had unfurled "politically incorrect" pro-Serbian and pro-Russian nationalist banners before the match.

Serbian fans, with the exception of a 70-strong official delegation, had been banned from the event as part of a UEFA sanction for causing a riot during a Euro qualifier in Italy last October. Lillo said that some of those participating in the provocation were members of the official delegation, a fact he said indicates it was carried out with at least partial approval and support of the group.

*The detained were all Serbians, Russians from Russia and Russian immigrants with Estonian citizenship, there were no Estonians.

Don Brick
03-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Balkanoids... :p

Loki
03-30-2011, 03:59 PM
The detained were all Serbians, Russians from Russia and Russian immigrants with Estonian citizenship, there were no Estonians.

Does this mean that Estonians of Russian ethnicity support Serbia? :eek:

Äike
03-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Does this mean that Estonian citizens of Russian ethnicity support Serbia? :eek:

There were probably some Russians who supported Serbia, as Serbia is Russia's "little brother". But, there are Russians in the Estonian national football team, thus supporting this "multicultural" team shouldn't be a problem for the local Russian immigrants. The only goal that Estonia scored was hit by a Russian and our superb goalkeeper is also a Russian. This is multiculturalism at its finest.

poiuytrewq0987
03-30-2011, 04:09 PM
There were probably some Russians who supported Serbia, as Serbia is Russia's "little brother". But, there are Russians in the Estonian national football team, thus supporting this "multicultural" team shouldn't be a problem for the local Russian immigrants. The only goal that Estonia scored was hit by a Russian and our superb goalkeeper is also a Russian. This is multiculturalism at its finest.

How is it Russia's fault that Estonians are bad football players?

Äike
03-30-2011, 04:12 PM
How is it Russia's fault that Estonians are bad football players?

lol...

If the Estonians are bad, then what are the Serbians? Serbia's biggest loss during its football history was against Estonia half a year ago, we won 3-1. :cool:

Motörhead Remember Me
03-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Does this mean that Estonians of Russian ethnicity support Serbia? :eek:

It's that Slavic brotherhood we all must be watchful against.

Motörhead Remember Me
03-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Serbian fans, with the exception of a 70-strong official delegation, had been banned from the event as part of a UEFA sanction for causing a riot during a Euro qualifier in Italy last October. Lillo said that some of those participating in the provocation were members of the official delegation, a fact he said indicates it was carried out with at least partial approval and support of the group.

Is anyone surprised?

Max
03-31-2011, 01:07 AM
Whats with this Serbia vs Estonia trend? Let it go and be friends! :D

poiuytrewq0987
03-31-2011, 04:58 AM
It's that Slavic brotherhood we all must be watchful against.

One day when the Serborussian alliance comes to fruition and Serborussify the Balkans... Finland will be next.

Gaztelu
03-31-2011, 05:24 AM
This is another case of TBB. Those Illyrian-Slavic wogs can never restrain themselves.

Radojica
03-31-2011, 06:06 PM
This is another case of TBB. Those Illyrian-Slavic wogs can never restrain themselves.

"Lol" :rolleyes2:

He also noted that some had unfurled "politically incorrect" pro-Serbian and pro-Russian nationalist banners before the match.

One of the politically incorrect banner "Serbians and Russians brothers forever". You sissies.

Say thank you to Netherlands by the way, Karl, referee was truly Estonian supporter ( and ohh, Estonia beaten Serbia during turmoils in our team, not because you are better, which we proved in Talin a few days ago, pff)

Äike
03-31-2011, 06:15 PM
Say thank you to Netherlands by the way, Karl, referee was truly Estonian supporter

I haven't seen such a biased referee in ages. 4 yellow cards to the Estonian team and a yellow card to our team captain during the 13th minute. That's very unorthodox. There were many instances where certain Serbian players deserved a yellow card if not a red one(like when one Serb did hit an Estonian player into the face and the Estonian player was on the ground holding his nose).

Luckily the linesman wasn't biased and the main referee had no other option to agree with his linesman.

If I had my way, there would be a new game between Estonia and Serbia with a new referee, as this one was biased towards the Serbs. Do not let that last second moment fool you. With a new, unbiased, referee, the Estonian team could win the game, instead of having a tie with Serbia(who they did beat easily in October).

( and ohh, Estonia beaten Serbia during turmoils in our team, not because you are better, which we proved in Talin a few days ago, pff)

Estonia did beat Serbia 3-1 in October, which is the biggest loss that the Serbian team has suffered during its history.

Now, your coach told us in the press that they will completely annihilate us, as the Serbian team has prepared against the Estonian team for half a year, to take revenge.

The reality: It was a 1-1 tie and the Serbs still couldn't win a game against us, although they trained hard for it.

Don't be a sore loser. :)

Simonsson
03-31-2011, 06:15 PM
Oh yes, he was such a fan of Estland that he made shit decisions in abundance (most of them were petty fouls being whistled for the home side and not for the away side, which is more-less trivial), one of which was not to award a clear penalty!

Ushtari
03-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Unexpected...

Genoa

Radojica
03-31-2011, 06:41 PM
Unexpected...

Genoa

When you get a tip that someone is going to stop the match in the very beginning broader investigation should be consider, not playing the victim and putting into the cages anyone who is from Serbia. Also, I just cannot believe that Italians allowed cutting tool to be taken into the stadium. Only one reason is behind the story and that had to do with Serbian criminals in our football team.

@Karl

Turmoils in our team started after affair with Serbian coach Antic and some corrupted managements in our team and that settle down a few months ago. That game happened a few days after the shit in Genoa and that should give you a slight idea that something was wrong since you won. Big deal. You should won this match too in case your team is better than ours :rolleyes2:, not to play draw with the help of referee.

That was not deliberate punch so no way of talking of red card. THe only red card I saw was fault against Serbian attacker who was alone some 25 meters from the goalkeeper and was taken down from behind.

And I agree, there should be another match, but in normal weather conditions and good playground, not in the field like in Siberian steppes.

Adrian
04-01-2011, 09:10 AM

:D
Illyrian- Slavic?!
Only flag in this pic is Illyrian.
Slavs are the one who burn it all the time ;)

Italy - Serbs and russians burn illyrian-albanian flag. October 2010.

Svarog
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
lol...

If the Estonians are bad, then what are the Serbians? Serbia's biggest loss during its football history was against Estonia half a year ago, we won 3-1. :cool:

Well, to be fair we did lose to Azerbaijan and Afghanistan and draw with Armenia too :D

Serbian team will beat Brazil 3:0 then lose to Luxemburg next game, it's really frustrating in the long run.

Seeing Pantelic taking spot in the starting eleven still is nauseous, and Milijas, if he ran any slower he'd go backwards.

Svarog
04-01-2011, 11:49 AM

This is coming from a Spaniard? :D

Not sure even where to start explaining how wrong that is :P

Motörhead Remember Me
04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Turmoils

The Balkans in a nutshell allright.

:cool:

Svarog
04-01-2011, 12:29 PM
The Balkans in a nutshell allright.

:cool:

When it come to sport let see what a nutshell managed to do, just to name some

Too lazy to list all the Olympics medals

Basketball:

Partizan Belgrade:

European Champions 1990
Finall Four of European Champions League participants: 2009, 1999

Serbian national team

Fiba world championships: Gold medals x5 (USA x4 ;) ), Silver medals x3, Bronze medals x2

European Championships: 8 Gold, 6 silver, 4 bronze

Football

FC Red Star

European Championship League winners 1990
Club World Championship Winners 1991

Partizan FC

European Championship League Vice Champions 1966
Participant of European Champions League 2010

Waterpolo:

Wolrd Championships:

Serbia best score with 9 medals of which 4 golds and 1 silver

Tennis in last 10 years... pointless to list all

Voleyball, Handball etc too many to list

What you got?

Motörhead Remember Me
04-01-2011, 03:56 PM
When it come to sport let see what a nutshell managed to do, just to name some

Too lazy to list all the Olympics medals

Basketball:

Partizan Belgrade:

European Champions 1990
Finall Four of European Champions League participants: 2009, 1999

Serbian national team

Fiba world championships: Gold medals x5 (USA x4 ;) ), Silver medals x3, Bronze medals x2

European Championships: 8 Gold, 6 silver, 4 bronze

Football

FC Red Star

European Championship League winners 1990
Club World Championship Winners 1991

Partizan FC

European Championship League Vice Champions 1966
Participant of European Champions League 2010

Waterpolo:

Wolrd Championships:

Serbia best score with 9 medals of which 4 golds and 1 silver

Tennis in last 10 years... pointless to list all

Voleyball, Handball etc too many to list

What you got?

Four consecutive Swamp Football World Championship titles.
http://www.ukkohalla.fi/binary/file/-/fid/120/
Get stuffed.

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Who was the ref ? He was supposedly Dutch ?

Motörhead Remember Me
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
^You gonna pay him a visit?

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
^You gonna pay him a visit?
That would be a waste of my time. Nah I am just wondering which one it was. We have some real pathetic arseholes here.

Äike
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
@Karl

Turmoils in our team started after affair with Serbian coach Antic and some corrupted managements in our team and that settle down a few months ago. That game happened a few days after the shit in Genoa and that should give you a slight idea that something was wrong since you won. Big deal. You should won this match too in case your team is better than ours :rolleyes2:, not to play draw with the help of referee.

That was not deliberate punch so no way of talking of red card. THe only red card I saw was fault against Serbian attacker who was alone some 25 meters from the goalkeeper and was taken down from behind.

And I agree, there should be another match, but in normal weather conditions and good playground, not in the field like in Siberian steppes.

You are basing your opinion of the referee by the last 2 minutes of the game, I am basing my opinion about him by the entire 90 minutes. He was biased and Estonian could have won the game against Serbia, if all our good players wouldn't have been "detained" with yellow cards. Also ignoring the Serbian faults was also one of the main factors.

If the linesman would have had the same attitude as the main referee, then he wouldn't have pointed out the obvious offside of the Serbian player who did hit a goal.

Yes the referee was biased, but anyone who looked at 90 minutes of football, not the last 2 minutes, realizes that he was biased against the Estonians.

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.dvs33.nl/images/21jan10_BasNijhuis.jpg
Bas Nijhuis ? Yes.. he has been criticised (euphemism for slaughtered) on several occasions in our press as well.

Äike
04-01-2011, 04:28 PM
http://www.dvs33.nl/images/21jan10_BasNijhuis.jpg
Bas Nijhuis ? Yes.. he has been criticised (euphemism for slaughtered) on several occasions in our press as well.

I have nothing against the Dutch, they are fine people, but this particular individual is a really lousy referee.

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I have nothing against the Dutch, they are fine people, but this particular individual is a really lousy referee.
Read the Dutch press: they agree. He seems to be partial and lousy in general. I wouldn't even have him to supervise Sunday football, thanks very much.

Heretik
04-01-2011, 05:40 PM
http://russelldavies.typepad.com/planning/images/argentina.jpg

:D