PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pakistani woman

lameduck
08-05-2018, 12:51 PM
daughter of veteran actress Bushra ansari

https://mhlo67ejhd2nsv5t48qml19q-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Farah-Talib-Aziz-SS-15-Campaign-featuring-Meera-Ansari-and-Sana-Ansari-9.jpg
https://sunday.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/1310-690x457.jpg
on left
https://turquoiseblogs.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/meera-ansari-amaan-momal-shiekh.jpg
in center
http://i.dawn.com/large/2014/03/532da107a3c28.jpg
with sister
https://i1.wp.com/pbs.twimg.com/media/CJMSD2YVEAAjePU.jpg?resize=474%2C694&ssl=1

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 12:53 PM
damn! hottie

Thambi
08-05-2018, 12:55 PM
AA + Ni influence

Alessio
08-05-2018, 01:00 PM
NMT

lameduck
08-05-2018, 01:23 PM
NMT

what does it mean ?

Ülev
08-05-2018, 01:44 PM
bump

Sora
08-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Asian Alpinid. Can pass as Turkish or Kurdish

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:01 PM
too long headed for alpinid

she is iranid + pamirid . thats my guess

even though as I said I dont know what the fuck iranid is anymore lmao

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 02:05 PM
AA + NI with something else, maybe paleo mongoloid or Turanid influence?

Thambi
08-05-2018, 02:06 PM
@Hadouken idk about iranid bro. Her look shows up all the way till bengal region.

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 02:07 PM
@Hadouken idk about iranid bro. Her look shows up all the way till bengal region.
I agree I think she definitely passes better in Bangladesh than west asia.

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:07 PM
here are her parents

https://gupshup.org/gsmedia/files/60935/1233383-623134387719548-1631583404-n.jpg

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:13 PM
found her picture from wedding with least makeup , I think she looks Pan Northern South Asian can pass uptill UP

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/11/125586,xcitefun-meera-ansari-7.jpg

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:14 PM
^ all are indid as fuck

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:18 PM
^ all are indid as fuck

here is another good pic, yeah they look Punjabi, but can also pass in other regions of North South Asia

https://bandbaji.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/meera-ansari3.jpg

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:19 PM
it seems that the media tries to shift south asian celebs as west or north as possible with make up , lightning , camera effects etc

sorry but for a west asian this is cringeworthy

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:22 PM
it seems that the media tries to shift south asian celebs as west or north as possible with make up , lightning , camera effects etc

light yes , but not West Asian they make them lighter within their own spectrum ,they dont make them alter their features which are quite common is West Asia like Nose Jobs and other stuff.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:24 PM
light yes , but not West Asian they make them lighter within their own spectrum ,they dont make them alter their features which are quite common is West Asia like Nose Jobs and other stuff.

nose jobs seems somewhat common in iran but probably also there not as much as it seems . and among us it is very rare . our women are mostly natural . even make up are not overdone by our women . but you probably mean arabic countries mostly

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:26 PM
nose jobs seems somewhat common in iran but probably also there not as much as it seems . and among us it is very rare . our women are mostly natural . even make up are not overdone by our women . but you probably mean arabic countries mostly

yeah turkish/kurdish women are most natural in MENA region, also everywhere modelling pictures are touched upon by softwares to make them better , now better nowadays also means looking more MED as well, since West Asians are more MED looking than South Asian it probably gives them more West Asian look indirectly .

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:29 PM
btw these two pictures are also from Private parties not professional pictures

http://i.dawn.com/large/2014/03/532da107a3c28.jpg
https://turquoiseblogs.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/meera-ansari-amaan-momal-shiekh.jpg

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:30 PM
^ she is passable in turkey on these pics

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 02:30 PM

You can say the same thing about west asian film stars wanting to look white as possible.

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:32 PM
^ she is passable in turkey on these pics

but even in these pics she looks Nord Indid

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 02:35 PM
You can say the same thing about west asian film stars wanting to look white as possible.

in turkey we dont have that . no swarthy star will be tried to be made whiter by make up and lightning etc. but they often use proportionally more lighter people in series than what is in the society . but those types are still findable in decent amounts even in the societies . what I noticed though is that they often use more swarthy guys to play the bad guys :lol:

lameduck
08-05-2018, 02:38 PM
in turkey we dont have that . no swarthy star will be tried to be made whiter by make up and lightning etc. but they often use proportionally more lighter people in series than what is in the society . but those types are still findable in decent amounts even in the societies . what I noticed though is that they often use more swarthy guys to play the bad guys :lol:

yeah significant percent of Turkey population is light skinned by default and they will look atleast "Euro like" to untrained eye with some media gromming and stuff. Anyways difference between developing countries and their celebs will decrease as more people will get access to modern grooming techniques.

mashail
08-05-2018, 02:39 PM
she is so hot MashAllah !!!! she looks Pakistani and northern Indian she could pass for being blouchi.

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:06 PM
lol None of us wannabe white believe me we like how we look like XD tanned or blonde we are damn hot ppl!!!!!
we are very exotic and guess what a lot of us look nordic naturally in syria Iraq turkey Lebanon Palestine Kurdistan and none of us wannabe white we are proudly middle easterns
why would I want to look white when my skin is white and my natural hair is brown LOL.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:07 PM
lmao

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 03:10 PM
lmao
She's a racist retard, she sent me a pm about how arabs should enslave pakis and how we're all arab arse kissers.

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:11 PM
stop asking me on PM why I thumped down your comment because what are you saying is nonsense LOL.
And if you kept bothering me I will insult u night and day believe me.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:12 PM
I find mashail cute . she has a cute way of writing

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:13 PM
She's a racist retard, she sent me a pm about how arabs should enslave pakis and how we're all arab arse kissers.

Thats the truth ma baby boy!!!!come to Dubai where I live and see how Pakistanis run after arabs and worship them!!
anyway im not Pakistani neither arab but kurd and I am saying the truth so stop bothering me!!

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 03:14 PM
stop asking me on PM why I thumped up your comment because what are you saying is nonsense LOL.
And if you kept bothering me I will insult u night and day believe me.
I pm'd you cuz your literally the majority of my downvotes i asked Whats you problem, your the one who started being racist, showihg your true colours

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Thats the truth ma baby boy!!!!come to Dubai where I live and see how Pakistanis run after arabs and worship them!!
anyway im not Pakistani neither arab but kurd and I am saying the truth so stop bothering me!!
Your probably a refugee who lives in a toilet in dubai, you have no reason to feel superior to anyone.

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Your probably a refugee who lives in a toilet in dubai, you have no reason to feel superior to anyone.
My dad have a good job here in Dubai and I am studying in private university my family owns a lot of money so stop calling me as a refuge !!
second thing I don't think I am superior than nobody but I thumped down a lot of your nonsense and thats my fuçking choice and opinion

(I started to be lame after u said west asians white wannabe when actually u guys arab wannabe)!!!!!!!!!
call me racist I don't mind that if saying the truth considers as racism than I am RASICT

lameduck
08-05-2018, 03:24 PM

lol worth of your whole race is riding camels and finding mythical connections with Europeans who treat you guys rightly as bunch of desert dewelers

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:25 PM
wtf happened all of a sudden xD there is no need to fight . mashail be quite you are offensive ! be cute

Truth Preacher
08-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Wtf. Any on topic she seems gracile Indid/Nord indid and can pass all of northern South Asia

Khamzat
08-05-2018, 03:30 PM
My dad have a good job here in Dubai and I am studying in private university my family owns a lot of money so stop calling me as a refuge !!
second thing I don't think I am superior than nobody but I thumped down a lot of your nonsense and thats my fuçking choice and opinion

(I started to be lame after u said west asians white wannabe when actually u guys arab wannabe)!!!!!!!!!
call me racist I don't mind that if saying the truth considers as racism than I am RASICT
Don't lie we both know your poor as shit like the rest of the refugee population, you parents tried getting into a Europe couldn't and ended up living in a slum in Dubai no need to lie, nothing wrong with being a refugee

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:33 PM
lol worth of your whole race is riding camels and finding mythical connections with Europeans who treat you guys rightly as bunch of desert dewelers
Handsome guys riding camels that own big houses and very expensive cars and wearing Rolex watches and the house is full of servants MashAllah they live like royalty life.
plus I can't handle how handsome arab gulf guys olive skinned dark hair and eyes with that Arabian nose !! omg !!!
we west asians are the most exotic group in the whole world.

and I am personally not lame nor racist but he began all these things when he said we west asians white wannabe.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:34 PM
mashail you should apologize to Kimbo

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Don't lie we both know your poor as shit like the rest of the refugee population, you parents tried getting into a Europe couldn't and ended up living in a slum in Dubai no need to lie, nothing wrong with being a refugee

LOL your so funny say what ever u want idc go kill ur self.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:37 PM

wtf is wrong with you girl

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:37 PM

lameduck
08-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Handsome guys riding camels that own big houses and very expensive cars and wearing Rolex watches and the house os full of servants MashAllah they live like royals life.
plus I can't handle how handsome arab gulf guys olive skinned dark hair and eyes with that Arabian nose !! omg !!!
we west asians are the most exotic group in the whole world.

and I am personally not lame nor racist but he began all these things when he said we west asians white wannabe.

nice comeback btw apologies for my harsh comment. tbh all non European celebs try to make themselves more European, I dont know why South Asians are pin pointed

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:44 PM
let him apology to me cause he started everything in the name of ALLAH I have no hate towards Pakistanis and south asians but he started everything than he PM me !!

and what he said about all west asian whites wannabe was really lame and nonsense thats why I respond the same way to him.

Hadouken
08-05-2018, 03:45 PM
just stop it all of you . this is stupid as fuck :lol: haha

kindergarten

mashail
08-05-2018, 03:46 PM
nice comeback btw apologies for my harsh comment. tbh all non European celebs try to make themselves more European, I dont know why South Asians are pin pointed

Its fine my bro i apology to u as well :thumb001:

StonyArabia
08-05-2018, 07:23 PM

No we don't care about Europeans or their approval dude. Perhaps Levantines and especially the Christians among them. No self-respecting person from the Arabian peninsula would act that way. Btw she is half Kurd half Arab from Iraq and she is right many of them can have light skin, and light hair without being mixed with Euros. Plus they have no Euro admixture it's a fact.

lameduck
08-06-2018, 07:41 AM
No we don't care about Europeans or their approval dude. Perhaps Levantines and especially the Christians among them. No self-respecting person from the Arabian peninsula would act that way. Btw she is half Kurd half Arab from Iraq and she is right many of them can have light skin, and light hair without being mixed with Euros. Plus they have no Euro admixture it's a fact.

You are right my comment was harsh and i appologise , most arabs/middle eastern are proud people and dont bent down to Europeans , its just few on internet who hate and look down on south asians for wierd reason. I agree with second point as well many Kurds and middle esterners are naturally light.