PDA

View Full Version : How much Amerind or SSA do you think I have in my appearance?

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 08:14 PM
or could I if I could have something euro?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/f8fb51837f50616b54237d39379c51a0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/87535981936d2337bcbfff1c36c5c385.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-T239M mediante Tapatalk

Hjoi
08-05-2018, 08:20 PM
A little. Your skin is slightly darker than average West/North Euro guy. You look Spanish/Med to me. I can't see any SSA except for darker skin, that's all.

Bobby Martnen
08-05-2018, 08:27 PM
about 25% combined?

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 08:33 PM
A little. Your skin is slightly darker than average West/North Euro guy. You look Spanish/Med to me. I can't see any SSA except for darker skin, that's all.How would you rate me maybe berid?

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 08:35 PM
about 25% combined?but is it noticed mainly or not?

Catarinense1998
08-05-2018, 08:35 PM
You are argentine, so probably you havent SSA or if you have, it is very low. Maybe 10-15% amerindian, the rest euro.Not sure, only my bet.

Gründig
08-05-2018, 08:36 PM
low, if any.

Bobby Martnen
08-05-2018, 08:37 PM
but is it noticed mainly or not?

There's not a lot of Spanish people where I live. You don't look Anglo, that's for sure

TheMaestro
08-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Nice unibrow

Catarinense1998
08-05-2018, 08:46 PM
There's not a lot of Spanish people where I live. You don't look Anglo, that's for sure

OP doesnt look like typicals mexicans illegals I think.

TheMaestro
08-05-2018, 08:52 PM

Bobby do you have a southerner accent?

Bobby Martnen
08-05-2018, 08:52 PM

No, but he doesn't look Anglo-Saxon, either.

Catarinense1998
08-05-2018, 08:53 PM
No, but he doesn't look Anglo-Saxon, either.

Agree.

Bobby Martnen
08-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Bobby do you have a southerner accent?

Not naturally, though I can do a pretty good fake one

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2018, 08:57 PM
A little. Your skin is slightly darker than average West/North Euro guy. You look Spanish/Med to me. I can't see any SSA except for darker skin, that's all.

Spanish? are you on drugs or what? he is clearly mixed/triracial.

Xacal
08-05-2018, 08:58 PM
25-30% Amerindian 0% SSA

Hjoi
08-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Spanish? are you on drugs or what? he is clearly mixed/triracial.

I am British, and he looks Spanish, Italian, or Southern Med to me.
But I believe you because you are Spanish.

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2018, 09:09 PM
But I believe you because you are Spanish.

hahhaha

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:10 PM
But I believe you because you are Spanish.https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?136866-Cristiano-Viejo-is-a-Cholo!!! hahahahahaahahahah

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2018, 09:11 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?136866-Cristiano-Viejo-is-a-Cholo!!! hahahahahaahahahah

Did you believe I am a fuckin sudaca? :laugh:

Sikeliot
08-05-2018, 09:12 PM
I see some Amerindian but no SSA.

Stratagos
08-05-2018, 09:17 PM
doesnt look spaniard, anyway in this forum some of you seem to have an obsesion with spaniard master race

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Spanish? are you on drugs or what? he is clearly mixed/triracial.according to you with what I see mixed?

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Did you believe I am a fuckin sudaca? [emoji23]probably but not anyone can invent stupid things hahahaha

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2018, 09:21 PM
according to you with what I see mixed?

lol, all of you look mixed. Eyes, nose, eyebrow, skin tone...

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:23 PM
lol, all of you look mixed. Eyes, nose, eyebrow, skin tone...Hahahahaha very logical your answers [emoji122]
and if it was or was not mixed I do not care.

Hjoi
08-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Hahahahaha very logical your answers [emoji122]

Don't worry, you are not ugly. You are average guy. Some girls would think you are cute etc...

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Hahahahaha very logical your answers [emoji122]
Indeed.

Yes, you do care, that is why you created this thread.

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Indeed.

Yes, you do care, that is why you created this thread.
I just want to know the opinion of foreign people no more

Token
08-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Overwhelmingly European, 85%+ without doubt. Your non-European admixture is hard to distinguish.

Your face structure and hairstyle resembles a friend of mine, he scores exactly 85.4% European.

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:33 PM
I see some Amerindian but no SSA.how much? bro

TheWolf97
08-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Overwhelmingly European, 85%+ without doubt. Your non-European admixture is hard to distinguish.

Your face structure and hairstyle resembles a friend of mine, he scores exactly 85.4% European.incredible could you show it?

CommonSense
08-05-2018, 11:48 PM
You look Castizo.

Carlito's Way
08-05-2018, 11:51 PM
you have a common mexican phenotype
i would guess you to be 60-70% European the most

Latinus
08-05-2018, 11:53 PM

Carlito showed me videos of Mexican-Americans in the West Coast and many looked Pred-Euro and Criollo.

Iloko
08-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Maybe around 25-40% Amerindian or 5-10% SSA

Catarinense1998
08-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Carlito showed me videos of Mexican-Americans in the West Coast and many looked Pred-Euro and Criollo.

Sorry so.

Latinus
08-05-2018, 11:55 PM
And since when is his skin not Euro? There are Euros darker than him.

Token
08-06-2018, 12:00 AM

Carlitos is a idiot, i advise you to not give much credit to what he says. The average Mexican looks like that:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xprMGvabIOE/hqdefault.jpg

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Carlitos is a idiot, i advise you to not give much credit to what he says. The average Mexican looks like that:

you wish, Latinus has seen numerous videos of events from California of Mexicans
you just mad you are atypical living in your bottle made homes

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:05 AM

I'm saying many Mexicans in the US are Pred Euro-Mestizo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYaqWZQtxdM

He and other Mexican-Americans told me this actor is common for Mexicans-Americans in California:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RsyKBL2MDYk/SiiggJgkU3I/AAAAAAAAPjc/e0A1radpIyE/s400/Jose+Maria+Torre+1.jpg

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:06 AM

He and other Mexican-Americans told me this actor is common for Mexicans-Americans in California:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RsyKBL2MDYk/SiiggJgkU3I/AAAAAAAAPjc/e0A1radpIyE/s400/Jose+Maria+Torre+1.jpg

what do you expect from a guy who said he was expose to supposedly Brazilian culture a few years ago LMAO that monkey is delusional at best

TheWolf97
08-06-2018, 12:07 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xprMGvabIOE/hqdefault.jpgcould believe but the Mexicans are varied in their appearance and although it is true that the average Mexican looks, mainly how you see me?

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:08 AM
More Mexican-Americans here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/xalosnightclub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1430151707097162

Token
08-06-2018, 12:10 AM
you wish, Latinus has seen numerous videos of events from California of Mexicans
you just mad you are atypical living in your bottle made homes

Carlitos, carlitos... Now you are trying to white-wash Mexicans? How pathetic, little nigga.
You know very well how disgustingly smudgy Mexicans are. Embrace your wogness dude, like you always do.

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:11 AM
could believe but the Mexicans are varied in their appearance and although it is true that the average Mexican looks, mainly how you see me?

token is brazilian triracial, he has never left his country, let alone his village

you pass here with no problem
https://www.facebook.com/pg/xalosnightclub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1430151707097162

Token
08-06-2018, 12:14 AM

Now, the reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJYmIPDsGbA

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Carlitos, carlitos... Now you are trying to white-wash Mexicans? How pathetic, little nigga.
You know very well how disgustingly smudgy Mexicans are. Embrace your wogness dude, like you always do.

nothing you say will change reality amigo
your people who are on average only around the 60% euro range still look more woggy and more non-white than a mexican of that range
and we can prove it by showing you the numerous videos of pred euro brazilians who look extra non-white, a lot more than any mexican who comes out with 45% amerindian

stop being mad that i didnt want to help you pay for your food and internet, stop messaging me through PM asking me for help

at least i embrace being mix, your ass really thinks you are 100% white LOL cmon now my nigga, keep believing your delusional ugly ass
just cause your momma have a flat ass dont mean she white
just cause your daddy have no lips dont mean he is white

you should start embracing your real reality instead of pretending to be something you are not
start by buying yourself a DNA test LOL many companies ship to your country
if you need my money for that so you can show me you are a white brazilian, ill buy it for you LOL

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Now, the reality:

those are central americans LOL it says in the title they are crossing the MEXICAN border, why would Mexicans cross the Mexican border? LMAO

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Now, the reality:

Nobody said Pred Americans Mexicans don't exist in the US. We just said many Mexican-Americans are Pred-Euro Mestizo.

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:17 AM
your people who are on average only around the 60% euro range still look more woggy and more non-white than a mexican of that range
and we can prove it by showing you the numerous videos of pred euro brazilians who look extra non-white, a lot more than any mexican who comes out with 45% amerindian

stop being mad that i didnt want to help you pay for your food and internet, stop messaging me through PM asking me for help

at least i embrace being mix, your ass really thinks you are 100% white LOL cmon now my nigga, keep believing your delusional ugly ass

you should start embracing your real reality instead of pretending to be something you are not
if you need my money for that so you can show me you are a white brazilian, ill buy it for you LOL

Yes, the average Mexican looks whiter (phenotype) than Brazilians.

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Nobody said Pred Americans Mexicans don't exist in the US. We just said many Mexican-Americans are Pred-Euro Mestizo.

those arent mexicans though, but central americans
he is trying to pass them off as mexicans LOL

this is why mexican events held in America is the best way to see what the average mexican/mexican american in america looks like
idiots like token think just because they speak spanish, they are automatically mexican

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:19 AM
those are central americans LOL it says in the title they are crossing the MEXICAN border, why would Mexicans cross the Mexican border? LMAO

LOL.

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:23 AM
those arent mexicans though, but central americans
he is trying to pass them off as mexicans LOL

this is why mexican events held in America is the best way to see what the average mexican/mexican american in america looks like
idiots like token think just because they speak spanish, they are automatically mexican

Question: how common is to those Mexicans in festivals to identify as "white"? I mean the ones that pass in Southern Europe.
Do they acknowldge that their phenotype is Spanish or think it's just a mestizo variation, think only think white American phenotypes (mainly British/German) are the white ones?

Token
08-06-2018, 12:24 AM

Chicano, do you really think you will affect me by saying i'm not white or that Brazilians look less white than Mexicans? I was aware of your white wannabeism and inferiority complex, that you pathetically try to hide by acting like a stupid nigger, but you have exceeded my expectations.

Want a advice? Go find a psychiatrist, maybe he can help you settle for being just another poor, ugly chicano.

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Question: how common is to those Mexicans in festivals to identify as "white"? I mean the ones that pass in Southern Europe.
Do they acknowldge that their phenotype is Spanish or think it's just a mestizo variation, think only think white American phenotypes (mainly British/German) are the white ones?

its not common because in america white = white americans (anglo/germanic and such)
so when these type of mexicans come to america, they see themselves as simply mexican, not mestizo,white,black,amerindian etc
because to us mexican is our "race"

if you watch videos of mexicans gettting tested, they get surprise to see how they are not really mexican but mix

my dad for example sees himself as mexican, but he is racially and genetically white, he just doesnt see himself as a white man because mexican is his "race"

america is weird bro, hopefully one day you get the chance to come to america
i will show you around, youll see for yourself how race is viewed here compared to latin america

Catarinense1998
08-06-2018, 12:28 AM
Chicano, do you really think you will affect me by saying i'm not white or that Brazilians look less white than Mexicans? I was aware of your white wannabeism and inferiority complex, that you pathetically try to hide by acting like a stupid nigger, but you have exceeded my expectations.

Want a advice? Go find a psychiatrist, maybe he can help you settle for being just another poor, ugly chicano.

Mas BÁH Token velho. Fica de buenas tchê.

Chaos One
08-06-2018, 12:33 AM
And since when is his skin not Euro? There are Euros darker than him.

Cara, não fala umas verdades dessas aqui no Fórum. Pode ver que nem falaram nada porque sabem que é verdade. Parece que dói pra alguns coisas do tipo.

Foram que ficam tacando taxonomia sem sentido algum apenas por achismo. Os caras acham que um Pred-Euro da América Latina é "muito diferente de um Europeu do país de origem dele". Naipe eu em Roma vendo um monte de Italiano que aqui sem qualquer dica cairia como Triracial ou Pardo.

Carlito's Way
08-06-2018, 12:35 AM

it sure affected you on what i wrote to the OP, enough that you had to come here and post something false LOL
of course it affects you what i say, every since I pwned you on an argument we had, you been acting a little bitchy LOL I know I can be mean but let it go, no need to act all upset about everything I tell you, you have to handle what comes to you, be a man for once in your life

my nigga, if i wanted to be white, I can do that, because for one I actually been tested which you havent, I have tested parents which you havent
both my haplogroups are European, my phenotype is European
im overwhelming European genetically, a lot more than the so called self classified "white" Brazilians and "white" Latinos in Latin America

I unlike you, can be anything I want, again, I dont want to be white because there is nothing cool or special
and me correcting your retardness in regards to Mexico and Mexicans has nothing to do with white washing or having an inferiority complex

so again, what would stop me from identifying myself as white? according to you
1. Over 90% European
2. Both Haplogroups are European
3. My father is basically genetically white
4. My mom is just as white as those self classified "white" Brazilians
5. I know my roots, I can speak a Venetian dialect
6. I grew up with Venetian-Mexican style traditional dishes

nigga shut the fuck up, if I wanted to be white, I can do that shit, nobody here would say shit about it anyway
you act like im 50% european with mestizo/triracial/black parents and shit LOL fuck outta here nigga

now my nigga, when you are ready to test yourself, let me know because I will be willing to buy you your DNA kit

Latinus
08-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Cara, não fala umas verdades dessas aqui no Fórum. Pode ver que nem falaram nada porque sabem que é verdade. Parece que dói pra alguns coisas do tipo.

Foram que ficam tacando taxonomia sem sentido algum apenas por achismo. Os caras acham que um Pred-Euro da América Latina é "muito diferente de um Europeu do país de origem dele". Naipe eu em Roma vendo um monte de Italiano que aqui sem qualquer dica cairia como Triracial ou Pardo.

Pura besteira e complexo de inferioridade. Não há nada demais em dizer que muitos Pred Euro-Mestizos podem se passar por Sul Europeus.

Token
08-06-2018, 12:47 AM
it sure affected you on what i wrote to the OP, enough that you had to come here and post something false LOL
of course it affects you what i say, every since I pwned you on an argument we had, you been acting a little bitchy LOL I know I can be mean but let it go, no need to act all upset about everything I tell you, you have to handle what comes to you, be a man for once in your life

my nigga, if i wanted to be white, I can do that, because for one I actually been tested which you havent, I have tested parents which you havent
both my haplogroups are European, my phenotype is European
im overwhelming European genetically, a lot more than the so called self classified "white" Brazilians and "white" Latinos in Latin America

Are you talking with me, or with yourself?

I'm not upset at all, i'm too old to become upset over something so banal. I will not argue with you if i'm white or not, because i am. This is not changeable, and this doesn't change anything in my life. Everyone here knows i don't care about race, at all.

I unlike you, can be anything I want, again, I dont want to be white because there is nothing cool or special
and me correcting your retardness in regards to Mexico and Mexicans has nothing to do with white washing or having an inferiority complex

so again, what would stop me from identifying myself as white? according to you
1. Over 90% European
2. Both Haplogroups are European
3. My father is basically genetically white
4. My mom is just as white as those self classified "white" Brazilians
5. I know my roots, I can speak a Venetian dialect
6. I grew up with Venetian-Mexican style traditional dishes

nigga shut the fuck up, if I wanted to be white, I can do that shit, nobody here would say shit about it anyway
you act like im 50% european with mestizo/triracial/black parents and shit LOL fuck outta here nigga

now my nigga, when you are ready to test yourself, let me know because I will be willing to buy you your DNA kit
Can you see how pathetic you are, trying to convince me that you are white? Why do you need the acceptance of others? If you are white, you are white, end. However, even after wasting so much money on shitty genetic tests (which, again, shows how confused you are), you still have doubts. You are not fully European, you are a predominantly European triracial. Do you care so much about that?

Catarinense1998
08-06-2018, 12:53 AM
Are you talking with me, or with yourself?

I'm not upset at all, i'm too old to become upset over something so banal. I will not argue with you if i'm white or not, because i am. This is not changeable, and this doesn't change anything in my life. Everyone here knows i don't care about race, at all.

Can you see how pathetic you are, trying to convince me that you are white? Why do you need the acceptance of others? If you are white, you are white, end. However, even after wasting so much money on shitty genetic tests (which, again, shows how confused you are), you still have doubts. You are not fully European, you are a predominantly European triracial. Do you care so much about that?

Calma gaudério. Fica de buenas aí tchê. Só ignora.

TheWolf97
08-07-2018, 08:15 PM
low, if any.according to what phenotype do you think I have??