PDA

View Full Version : Negroes raped your daughter?

Beorn
04-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Then kill them and become the guilty.

Welcome to the 'rainbow nation'.

Ex-South Africa rugby star 'murders at least three people with an axe in revenge for gang-rape of his daughter' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371485/Ex-South-African-rugby-star-murders-3-axe-gang-rape-revenge.html)

I'd have been more discreet. I'd have been more patient. I'd have absconded with their skins and "vitals" before the "authorities" even knew they were missing 4 degenerate blacks members of their nation.

I raise my glass to this man. Whether you are black, blue, yellow, white or rainbow coloured, the fact you fought back gives you the honour having the biggest balls in the whole of the world.

:food-smiley-004:

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 02:12 AM
I raise my glass to this man. Whether you are black, blue, yellow, white or rainbow coloured, the fact you fought back gives you the honour having the biggest balls in the whole of the world.
Exactly. And I hope that someone will take out nr. 4 too. Just the smug expression on his face. He deserves everything he gets.

Grumpy Cat
04-01-2011, 02:18 AM
The girl was left infected with HIV??? Jesus!

The Journeyman
04-01-2011, 03:14 AM
The father did the righteous thing.

Grumpy Cat
04-01-2011, 04:15 AM
The father did the righteous thing.

Yeah, I'd to the same if my daughter was infected with HIV.

I don't know about South African law, but in Canada, if someone who is HIV positive rapes a girl, he can be charged with murder if she becomes infected and attempted murder if not. Either way, it's more jail time than a regular rape.

Motörhead Remember Me
04-01-2011, 05:33 AM
He did the right thing. I only hope the axe was dull.

Brynhild
04-01-2011, 08:52 AM
According to this latest article (http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/9120510/rugby-axe-police-rape-motivation/), he has no such motive:

South African police have said there is no evidence that a former rugby player arrested over the axe murder of three men killed his victims to avenge the alleged gang-rape of his daughter.

Media reported yesterday that a former Blue Bulls player was arrested for allegedly decapitating one victim and hacking two others to death to avenge the gang-rape and HIV infection of his daughter.

A fourth victim, who is believed the have escaped the axe attack, told local reporters that he had been confronted by a man who accused him of raping and infection his daughter.

But the police spokesman instead believes that the attack was motivated by an 'evil nature' and not the reported rape of his daughter.

It has since been reported the former rugby player does not have a daughter.

The accused has been named as 34-year-old Joseph Ntshongwana.

His lawyer told a magistrates court he would apply for his client to undergo psychological observation under a section of law that determines whether a person is fit to stand trial.

The case has now been postponed until April 7 for a bail hearing to be set and for the accused to undergo a medical observation.

Don Brick
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
^Well then... What do you guys now think? :rolleyes:

Dario Argento
04-01-2011, 09:17 AM

Typical negro behavior.

Motörhead Remember Me
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM

I wish that the axe was also rusty.

Mordid
04-01-2011, 09:36 AM

Pretty cruel. :(

Grumpy Cat
04-01-2011, 01:46 PM

So he was black? Still commend him for avenging his daughter. He should get a medal or something.

If those thugs gave her HIV, they pretty much sentenced her to a slow and painful death.

Don Brick
04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
So he was black? Still commend him for avenging his daughter. He should get a medal or something.

If those thugs gave her HIV, they pretty much sentenced her to a slow and painful death.

Eh, did you at all read the article Brynhild posted? The man is most likely a total nutcase and no such thing as a "HIV-infected daughter" even exists...

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
That it is probably a lie to deny the fact that he indeed avenged his daughter. Black or white: the man did a commendable thing.

It's well known that South Africa is the world's rape capital and of course they would try whatever it takes to trivialise such cases - particularly those where a victim or the victim's relative strikes back.

Don Brick
04-01-2011, 03:33 PM
That it is probably a lie to deny the fact that he indeed avenged his daughter. Black or white: the man did a commendable thing.

It's well known that South Africa is the world's rape capital and of course they would try whatever it takes to trivialise such cases - particularly those where a victim or the victim's relative strikes back.

It would be nice if that´s really the case, but unfortunately I don´t think I share your skepticism regarding this case.

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2011, 03:41 PM
It would be nice if that´s really the case, but unfortunately I don´t think I share your skepticism regarding this case.
Let's just wait and see shall we ? I am waiting for the South Africans to weigh in now.

Stormraaf
04-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Supposedly the police today confirmed that he doesn't have a daughter. Being a former Blue Bull also means he's a public figure which would have made it exceedingly difficult to lie to the public about it and sustain such a lie. It's looking highly unlikely that he does have a daughter, though I suppose it's still possible he had a daughter out of wedlock whom he kept secret or something. :shrug:

Grumpy Cat
04-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Either way, if he killed some rapists, whether it was his daughter or not, I want to buy him a beer.

Curtis24
04-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Maybe he has a daughter, but he hasn't revealed it to the public - i.e. he discovered his daughters as an adult.

But its also possible he's just crazy.

Grumpy Cat
04-01-2011, 10:03 PM
But its also possible he's just crazy.

Maybe that's what made him good at rugby.

Turkophagos
04-01-2011, 10:25 PM
http://images.smh.com.au/2011/04/01/2272926/art_joseph_ntshongwana-420x0.jpg

The Journeyman
04-01-2011, 11:46 PM

Supposedly the police today confirmed that he doesn't have a daughter. Being a former Blue Bull also means he's a public figure which would have made it exceedingly difficult to lie to the public about it and sustain such a lie. It's looking highly unlikely that he does have a daughter, though I suppose it's still possible he had a daughter out of wedlock whom he kept secret or something.

Why you guys gotta be such party poopers? :mad:

Beorn
04-03-2011, 03:12 AM
According to this latest article (http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/9120510/rugby-axe-police-rape-motivation/), he has no such motive:

Welcome to Afreaka!

Sahson
04-03-2011, 03:21 AM
I don't see the problem, he killed 3 people that fucked up his daughter's life. Why don't the police detain the other nigger that survived?

Austin
04-03-2011, 03:27 AM
American blacks get a good rub from our media globally but the reality is they are just as bad if not worse than African blacks in respect to rape. The 'true' black community in America is nothing like the polished one most non-Americans see.

White Americans just stay clear of black communities altogether on average.

I do have to wonder why any white person with a daughter would choose to live in South Africa now that it is a Sodom.