PDA

View Full Version : Snooping Russian Bomber Intercepted

Sol Invictus
02-27-2009, 06:09 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=12244186&ch=1329521

Something is disturbingly suspicious about this..

Sol Invictus
02-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Look at Defense Minister McKay's face and tone of voice in the last part of the video and tell me what you think..

I can smell the Union already.

Hors
02-27-2009, 08:05 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=12244186&ch=1329521

Something is disturbingly suspicious about this..

What? Exactly?

stormlord
02-27-2009, 09:03 PM
To be honest I'm fairly sure it's just the Russians still playing cold war silly buggers, they've been doing it to us for the last couple of years too.

Hors
02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
And I thought that silly buggers were the Anglo-Saxons (the US and its satellites), advancing into Eastern Europe and even ex-USSR states (despite solemn promises not to do it back in late 80s), surrounding Russia with its military bases and threatening to deploy the anti-missile system.

Birka
02-28-2009, 12:55 AM
If the Rooskies had taken out der Ombongo, Hors would be my new best friend.:)

Sol Invictus
02-28-2009, 01:00 AM
It's obvious they want to portray Russia as the enemy now.. This is highly unusual.. This is actually a big shock to me.. Besides Russia being told to stop fishing in our arctic regions, we have had no dealings (besides friendly mutual economic trade), and nothing to do with Russia.. The U.S and Canada have been drawing unusually closer over the past few years, and we've taken a remarkably closer pro-American stance on 'defense' matters.. Canadians don't make threatening gestures at countries world wide unless it's known to be an imminant threat (as seen in WW1 & 2, although both totally unnecessary wars started by the Bankers) .. it's just not typical Canadian fashion.. Most average Canadians here use to (many still do) PRIDE themselves on being so 'Anti-American' and love to disagree with everything America does and says.. We love to rub the War of 1812 in their faces and now suddenly, as if over night, we're turning into a meat shield for the industrial military complex of the U.S..

This just stinks of Unionization..

Oh yeah, and Canadians love Obama too :mad:

Sol Invictus
02-28-2009, 01:01 AM
If the Rooskies had taken out der Ombongo, Hors would be my new best friend.:)

I just wish the Russians would hurry up and invade Canada just to help us get our future back from out of the hands of these crooks..

Treffie
02-28-2009, 01:03 AM
I just wish the Russians would hurry up and invade Canada just to help us get our future back from out of the hands of these crooks..

I don't know what would be better, but ever heard of the phrase,`Better The Devil You Know?`:)

Sol Invictus
02-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I don't know what would be better, but ever heard of the phrase,`Better The Devil You Know?`:)

Than the Devil You Don't?

Actually I've never heard that phrase until now but it seemed appropriate..

I won't be flying any Russian flags in my windows when they do though, if you catch my drift... ;)

Thorum
02-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Unfortunately, my unpopular opinion, is that North America and Europe (including Russia) should be close friends and allies against the problems we face today - Islamization, immigration and "multi-culturalism" and the destruction of the environment.

Psychonaut
02-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Unfortunately, my unpopular opinion, is that North America and Europe (including Russia) should be close friends and allies against the problems we face today - Islamization, immigration and "multi-culturalism" and the destruction of the environment.

I might agree depending on how you define North America. My main reason for opposing NAFTA as strongly as I do is because of the inclusion of Mexico. Strengthening our relations with Canada would be a good thing, but I'll not get behind anything that ties us to Mexico.

stormlord
02-28-2009, 03:42 PM
And I thought that silly buggers were the Anglo-Saxons (the US and its satellites), advancing into Eastern Europe and even ex-USSR states (despite solemn promises not to do it back in late 80s), surrounding Russia with its military bases and threatening to deploy the anti-missile system.

I never said otherwise, you're perfectly right about that, games take more than one player. Both sides seem to be nostalgic about all the fun and games we used to have :D

Sol Invictus
03-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Both sides seem to be nostalgic about all the fun and games we used to have :D

Indeed..!

Or maybe it's that a tiny minority of people with alot of money have ulterior motives, and want to bleed our Nations dry and grow fat on power..

Lenny
03-02-2009, 07:59 AM
This just stinks of Unionization..Sorry if this seems like a silly question but what are you refering to with the word "Unionization"?

Lenny
03-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Russia has violated Danish airspace [from "Kalningrad" bases] and Norwegian airspace [from Arctic bases] on several occasions recently too. They do this repeatedly, arrogance really is what it is, considering there is not even any remote chance of war with Western Europe.

The USA often does stuff like this too; If anyone remembers the spy-plane incident in early 2001 with China.

Hors
03-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Russia has violated Danish airspace [from "Kalningrad" bases] and Norwegian airspace [from Arctic bases] on several occasions recently too. They do this repeatedly, arrogance really is what it is, considering there is not even any remote chance of war with Western Europe.

They just approached the Danish airspace.

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland/2009/02/04/143312.htm

As for arrogance, what's about deployment of NATO forces in former USSR countries? Who are they going to fight, for example, in Sevastopol?

Lenny
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
They just approached the Danish airspace.
There have been many incidents in the past few years, some they have entered, others they just taunt Denmark/E.U./NATO by flying very close. Why fly that close anyway?

As for arrogance, what's about deployment of NATO forces in former USSR countries? Who are they going to fight, for example, in Sevastopol?Well why would "former USSR" countries want such a deal? I forgot, they're all American puppets right?:rolleyes:

As for arrogance, how about genocide of local peoples and replacing them with Russians? For example, "Kaliningrad"?:rolleyes: ...and all the large cities of Latvia and Estonia, the eastern parts of Finland, and on and on! I think that's a little worse than some weak military agreements with "former USSR" states that those states begged for.

Sol Invictus
03-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but what are you refering to with the word "Unionization"?

North American Union.

Hors
03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
There have been many incidents in the past few years, some they have entered, others they just taunt Denmark/E.U./NATO by flying very close. Why fly that close anyway?

And who is to define what's close and what's not? Lenny? :D

Well why would "former USSR" countries want such a deal? I forgot, they're all American puppets right?:rolleyes:

Their US installed governments, yes.

As for arrogance, how about genocide of local peoples and replacing them with Russians? For example, "Kaliningrad"?:rolleyes: ...and all the large cities of Latvia and Estonia, the eastern parts of Finland, and on and on! I think that's a little worse than some weak military agreements with "former USSR" states that those states begged for.

"Kaliningrad" area was vacated by its previous inhabitants who didn't want to live under the Soviets. That was their choice. Latvia, Estonia and Finland are historical Russian lands, as was confirmed in the treaty with Sweden back in 1721.

As for arrogance, how about genocide of local peoples and replacing them with the British? For example, "New England"?:rolleyes: ...and all the large cities of California and New Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska and on and on!

Birka
03-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Hors posted:
""Kaliningrad" area was vacated by its previous inhabitants who didn't want to live under the Soviets. That was their choice. Latvia, Estonia and Finland are historical Russian lands, as was confirmed in the treaty with Sweden back in 1721."

That must by why they speak so much Latvian, Estonian and Soumi in those countries.;)