PDA

View Full Version : The Rohingya

Pyusawhti
08-11-2018, 07:43 PM
The Western media goes on and on about "muh Rohingya", and how they're supposedly being genocided and ethnically cleansed by the oppressive Burmese, who go around raping and slaughtering babies. The Rohingya also claim that they're native Burmese who have lived in the land for hundreds of years.

What people don't know is that the Rohingya are Islamic foreigners, who come from Bengal or southern India. They were, in fact, brought to Myanmar by the British during the 1800s, used as cheap laborers and workers. They were arrived in the region of Rakhine, and since then, they've been nothing but vermin. They engage in terrorism and violence and rape on the native population.

Even this Burmese beauty pageant woman has something to say about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMF3OF7NbNk

Therefore they are being rightfully removed. The media has the audacity to call us "Buddhist terrorists". Funny.

Seya
08-11-2018, 07:49 PM
what about karen people? what's your problem with them?

Pyusawhti
08-11-2018, 07:52 PM
what about karen people? what's your problem with them?

I value my race first. However, unlike most other minorities in Myanmar, the Karen seem alright. Most likely due to also being a Tibeto-Burman group.

The non-Tibeto-Burman ethnicites in Myanmar (the two main ones being the Shan and the Mon) are the ones I distrust. I especially distrust the Indians since they're not even Mongoloid and therefore are complete racial aliens.

Seya
08-11-2018, 07:58 PM
I value my race first. However, unlike most other minorities in Myanmar, the Karen seem alright. Most likely due to also being a Tibeto-Burman group.

The non-Tibeto-Burman ethnicites in Myanmar (the two main ones being the Shan and the Mon) are the ones I distrust. I especially distrust the Indians since they're not even Mongoloid and therefore are complete racial aliens.

u have a big problem in there. u people are not alone..u share the land with many other minorities and until u don't give them full rights u wont have peace. those people don't have full citizen rights in their own country. there are 9 milion karen people living in thailand as refugees. why are thais forced to host them? u need to allow them to go back home.

Pyusawhti
08-11-2018, 08:03 PM
u have a big problem in there. u people are not alone..u share the land with many other minorities and until u don't give them full rights u wont have peace. those people don't have full citizen rights in their own country. there are 9 milion karen people living in thailand as refugees. why are thais forced to host them? u need to allow them to go back home.

Why should we share our lands with them? This isn't "their" country. Why are we obligated to assist non-Burmese?

As I've said, I can deal with the Karen and other Tibeto-Burman groups. However, the Shan are a Tai group and the Mon are a Khmer group. They are foreigners. They can go live with their racial brethren.

Seya
08-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Why should we share our lands with them? This isn't "their" country. Why are we obligated to assist non-Burmese?

As I've said, I can deal with the Karen and other Tibeto-Burman groups. However, the Shan are a Tai group and the Mon are a Khmer group. They are foreigners. They can go live with their racial brethren.

u have 7 states and 7 regions. each minority lives in it's own state...u're not alone in there and the country is not entirely yours. u say karen are ok...but obviously your countrymen does not argee with u. where are they supposed to go? do u know how they are still treated by other burmese people? u can't even drive around the country with kayin plate number..u're stopped and checked 100 times...and now it's a lot better then it used to be of couse..

Teutone
08-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Alternative for Germany spoke about those Rohingya propaganda in pairlament

And the only party voted against a resultion that was made to support Rohingya

here you can watch the speech:

https://youtu.be/DnVKTparkog

Pyusawhti
08-11-2018, 08:26 PM
u have 7 states and 7 regions. each minority lives in it's own state...u're not alone in there and the country is not entirely yours. u say karen are ok...but obviously your countrymen does not argee with u. where are they supposed to go? do u know how they are still treated by other burmese people? u can't even drive around the country with kayin plate number..u're stopped and checked 100 times...and now it's a lot better then it used to be of couse..

OK, so why should I not favor my own people over others? Also, if you've lived in Burma, you should know how disgustingly leftist things are turning over there. They're putting out basically anti-hate speech laws that prevent you from expressing any opinions that hurt minorities' feelings or express "Bamar supremacism".

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/ultranationalist-sued-hate-speech.html

Seya
08-11-2018, 08:36 PM
OK, so why should I not favor my own people over others? Also, if you've lived in Burma, you should know how disgustingly leftist things are turning over there. They're putting out basically anti-hate speech laws that prevent you from expressing any opinions that hurt minorities' feelings or express "Bamar supremacism".

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/ultranationalist-sued-hate-speech.html

if u want to live in peace, live in a stabile country, get some foreign investors who will allow u get some normal jobs and develope your economy, get turists and all, u need to stop having this tribal menthality. all countries have more then one minority and they don't crack their heads opened each time they meet. we are in 2018, people move a lot this days..they go work in other countries...people nowadays try to unite as much as possible cose being unite is what makes u stonger. u're not alone in this word.

Raslen3
08-11-2018, 08:45 PM
if u want to live in peace, live in a stabile country, get some foreign investors who will allow u get some normal jobs and develope your economy, get turists and all, u need to stop having this tribal menthality. all countries have more then one minority and they don't crack their heads opened each time they meet. we are in 2018, people move a lot this days..they go work in other countries...people nowadays try to unite as much as possible cose being unite is what makes u stonger. u're not alone in this word.

Myanmar have 135 offical minorites , the rohingya are not oppressed for being a minority , it is oppresed for being a large minority that seeks to change the laws and customs of the land , often by violent means , they are supported by Taliban and Al Qaeda . It is true many innocents are oppressed but the buramese governement can't give citizenship to a foregin people who don't seek to integrate . There are other muslims in the same state who have full citizenship and are treated fairly , they are the Kamein and they are integrated in the buramese society and they don't want to impose Islamic law in the native population .

Sikeliot
08-11-2018, 08:48 PM
The Rohingya come from Chittagong in Bangladesh. This is reflected in their language, culture, and appearance. With that said, they should not be oppressed in Burma but should have equal rights.

Pyusawhti
08-11-2018, 08:52 PM

This kind of multicultural/multiethnic mentality is exactly what's making many nations weak around the world, especially in Europe.

How does putting a bunch of minorities into your nation make you "stronger"? If we're talking about the Rohingya here, you should know fully-well how violent and barbaric they are.

Seya
08-11-2018, 09:11 PM
This kind of multicultural/multiethnic mentality is exactly what's making many nations weak around the world, especially in Europe.

How does putting a bunch of minorities into your nation make you "stronger"? If we're talking about the Rohingya here, you should know fully-well how violent and barbaric they are.

so, europe is weak because it's multiethnic and myanmar is strong because it's tribal? u have no choice..it's not like this people are recent immigrants that u can send back to their countries. they live there. burmese people are also not natives to the land. so what's the problem? start by giving them full citizen rights and after that, if they still do whatever u pretend they are doing then u are right. till then u're the wrong one here

1R0N M4N XL
08-11-2018, 09:58 PM

wowww impressive!!! you know alot of Thailand, myammar .... smart & beautiful ( killer combo)

I know nothing about these guys despite the fact that were south east Asian/indo pacific

1R0N M4N XL
08-11-2018, 10:29 PM

the Indians are okay... theres few of them in Philippines & Malaysia.. they are cool.. they are outgoing like the rest of Indo-pacific.. Indians dont like muslims as well.. I know nothing about Bangladesh except that they are muslims. Rohingya are opposites of Indians.

ASEAN needs to move closer to india & Australia.

Iloko
08-11-2018, 10:47 PM
the Indians are okay... theres few of them in Philippines & Malaysia.. they are cool.. they are outgoing like the rest of Indo-pacific.. Indians dont like muslims as well.. I know nothing about Bangladesh.

Indians in Manila seem very peaceful; rarely do they engage in terrorism if I'm not mistaken.

Anthony PV
08-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Is it me or is the ongoing conflict between Burmese and Rohingya more akin to a race war between Australoids and Mongoloids than a religious conflict? :confused:

1R0N M4N XL
08-11-2018, 11:23 PM
The Rohingya come from Chittagong in Bangladesh. This is reflected in their language, culture, and appearance. With that said, they should not be oppressed in Burma but should have equal rights.

name a place on planet earth.... where muslims co-exists with non-muslims.. I respect muslims for their beliefs... and I learn not to eat pork because of them.. I love halal food., they are nice generally & disciplined.

despite the fact that i'm south east Asian/indo pacific. Malaysian-Indonesian majority will see as enemy once I criticize islam.. since your atheist.. under their laws.. you will be jailed or beheaded in their territory if you insult islam..

Indonesia will be largest muslim and richest Islamic country on the planet soon.. once they become powerful.. they will support the muslims in southern Philippines to separate themselves or Islamized the entire Philippine archipelago & maybe thailand

_________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exxp3IOH-34

i'm dead meat in Indonesia..

DaiViet
08-12-2018, 01:23 PM

What are your thoughts on the Wa group? I’ve heard they are very pro-China.

Pyusawhti
08-12-2018, 06:28 PM
the Indians are okay... theres few of them in Philippines & Malaysia.. they are cool.. they are outgoing like the rest of Indo-pacific.. Indians dont like muslims as well.. I know nothing about Bangladesh except that they are muslims. Rohingya are opposites of Indians.

The Indians were brought to Burma by the British. They don't belong in this country, and if they continue to reproduce, they lower the overall racial stock. They are also known to be filthy, always shitting on the street or doing some other barbaric activity. Most importantly, they must not be allowed to breed with the natives or else the country will be further darkened and away from its Sino-Tibetan roots.

so, europe is weak because it's multiethnic and myanmar is strong because it's tribal? u have no choice..it's not like this people are recent immigrants that u can send back to their countries. they live there. burmese people are also not natives to the land. so what's the problem? start by giving them full citizen rights and after that, if they still do whatever u pretend they are doing then u are right. till then u're the wrong one here

Who cares? Deport them.

Is it me or is the ongoing conflict between Burmese and Rohingya more akin to a race war between Australoids and Mongoloids than a religious conflict? :confused:

The conflict is based in race, but the Burmese people don't seem to realize it. Instead they focus all their attention on "radical Islam" and "protecting Buddhism" rather than blood.

What are your thoughts on the Wa group? I’ve heard they are very pro-China.

The Wa are greedy rebels and barbarians who exploit the local natural resources and engage in drug trade. Don't forget that most of the news you hear about "Burmese" black markets or poaching or drugs happen in the minority areas. Usually China is involved, and they help fund these illegal activities. So fuck them. Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbw_7Vo_eA

Wadaad
08-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Myanmar have 135 offical minorites , the rohingya are not oppressed for being a minority , it is oppresed for being a large minority that seeks to change the laws and customs of the land , often by violent means , they are supported by Taliban and Al Qaeda . It is true many innocents are oppressed but the buramese governement can't give citizenship to a foregin people who don't seek to integrate . There are other muslims in the same state who have full citizenship and are treated fairly , they are the Kamein and they are integrated in the buramese society and they don't want to impose Islamic law in the native population .

Are you not reading the OP's posts, or do you just advocate against Muslims by default? The OP has issues with Rohingya because of everything except Islam oh descendant of Ahlul-Bayt

StonyArabia
08-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Are you not reading the OP's posts, or do you just advocate against Muslims by default? The OP has issues with Rohingya because of everything except Islam oh descendant of Ahlul-Bayt

Most people who claim to be Ahlul-Bayt, are often not, and it's a mythical legend. It's more race issue than a religious one.

DaiViet
08-13-2018, 05:12 AM

Bro, Burmese genetic admixture has some Bangladeshi as well as some AustroAsiatic. We are all a mix of something.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/SEASup_htm_2ddabbd4-1.png

StonyArabia
08-13-2018, 05:13 AM
Bro, Burmese genetic admixture has some Bangladeshi as well as some AustroAsiatic. We are all a mix of something.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/SEASup_htm_2ddabbd4-1.png

Southeast Asian often do have Indian admixture.

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 09:09 AM
There's no such country as "Myanmar". It's called Burma.

arkas
08-13-2018, 11:49 AM
What about the over 100,000 Christians that were forced to flee Burma? They get over looked by the Western media and are equally persecuted in Burma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/asia/myanmar-christians-flee-religous-persecution-318024/amp

There are definately racial undertones in the current expulsion of certain peoples from Burma. Something similar happened in Bhutan a few years ago, but with Nepali people.

ButlerKing
08-13-2018, 11:55 AM
The Western media goes on and on about "muh Rohingya", and how they're supposedly being genocided and ethnically cleansed by the oppressive Burmese, who go around raping and slaughtering babies. The Rohingya also claim that they're native Burmese who have lived in the land for hundreds of years.

What people don't know is that the Rohingya are Islamic foreigners, who come from Bengal or southern India. They were, in fact, brought to Myanmar by the British during the 1800s, used as cheap laborers and workers. They were arrived in the region of Rakhine, and since then, they've been nothing but vermin. They engage in terrorism and violence and rape on the native population.

Even this Burmese beauty pageant woman has something to say about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMF3OF7NbNk

Therefore they are being rightfully removed. The media has the audacity to call us "Buddhist terrorists". Funny.

That's bullshit. Arakan was not even part of Burma in the past. You simply invaded and took it in 1785.

Burmese are fake Buddhist. You have kingdoms that invaded many neighbouring regions and you also have committed crimes against the Chin, Shan people who all told the same of your cruelty

You government is a dictatorship for the longest time in southeast asia and your monks are promote violence. Your history is full of invading other people's territory. Everything you do is against the teaching of Buddhism.

ButlerKing
08-13-2018, 12:03 PM

The sample of those study are from Rakhine Burma and Burmese. The Burmese with less than 20% south asian are the Bamar dominant majority of Burma while the other with 18-35% are Rakhine.

The Mongoloid admixture in Bengali is too high 12-17%. Southern Bengali had been under the rule of the Rakhine dynasty for 300 years and received Mongoloid admixture. However other parts of Bengal are only 5% Mongoloid and in this study it's draws most of the study from Southern Bengali who are are around 13-15% Mongoloid
https://i1.wp.com/www.harappadna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/caste2.jpg

Here is the study of Burma.

Burmese being 5% South Asian and another 18% on average. The Thais and Cambodians here are surprisingly less than all the other study.

http://i66.tinypic.com/5cxgeu.jpg

ButlerKing
08-13-2018, 12:07 PM

For some reason the Cambodians have low indian admixture in that study. In the other study Cambodians are around 17-24% Indian but yet here is only 10%. I have never seen Malaysians with 0% South Asian admixture but here in this study have it's 0% which is impossible. While for Burmese in the other studies they are only 10-15% South Asian.

ButlerKing
08-13-2018, 12:12 PM

Burma has way too much South Asian admixture and Bengali too much on Mongoloid. Other study only shows they have 5-15%. Malaysian, Cambodian, Thais in every study I've seen shows they are only 76-85% Mongoloid yet on here is basically saying they are 90-100% Mongoloid which is crap. Other southeast Asian like Malay, Cambodians, Thais all look more south Asian influence in features than Burmese.

Bengali is more Mongoloid influenced in this study than in other who has only 5-10%. I think difference in regions produce different DNA.

DaiViet
08-13-2018, 02:00 PM
The sample of those study are from Rakhine Burma and Burmese. The Burmese with less than 20% south asian are the Bamar dominant majority of Burma while the other with 18-35% are Rakhine.

The Mongoloid admixture in Bengali is too high 12-17%. Southern Bengali had been under the rule of the Rakhine dynasty for 300 years and received Mongoloid admixture. However other parts of Bengal are only 5% Mongoloid and in this study it's draws most of the study from Southern Bengali who are are around 13-15% Mongoloid
https://i1.wp.com/www.harappadna.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/caste2.jpg

Here is the study of Burma.

Burmese being 5% South Asian and another 18% on average. The Thais and Cambodians here are surprisingly less than all the other study.

http://i66.tinypic.com/5cxgeu.jpg

Do you have a link to the study?

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:06 PM
Myanmar: 4,000 non-Muslims evacuated as Muslims step up jihad attacks
The international media tries to make the crisis in Myanmar out to be another instance in which Muslims are being victimized, when in reality, as with Israel and the “Palestinians” and so many other instances, if the Muslims laid down their arms in Myanmar, there would be peace, whereas if the Buddhists laid down their arms, they would be massacred.

Thousands of non-Muslims evacuated as violence flares in northwest Myanmar,” Reuters, August 27, 2017:

YANGON/COX’S BAZAR: Myanmar’s government said it has evacuated at least 4,000 non-Muslim villagers amid ongoing clashes in northwestern Rakhine state, as thousands more Rohingya Muslims sought to flee across the border to Bangladesh on Sunday.

The death toll from the violence that erupted on Friday with coordinated attacks by Rohingya insurgents has climbed to 98, including some 80 insurgents and 12 members of the security forces, the government said.

Fighting involving the military and hundreds of Rohingya across northwestern Rakhine continued on Saturday with the fiercest clashes taking place near the major town of Maungdaw, according to residents and the government.

Bracing for more violence, thousands of Rohingya – mostly women and children – were trying to forge the Naf river separating Myanmar and Bangladesh and the land border. Reuters reporters at the border could hear gunfire from the Myanmar side on Sunday.

Around 2,000 people have been able to cross into Bangladesh since Friday, according to estimates by Rohingya refugees living in the makeshift camps on the Bangladeshi side of the border.

The violence marked a dramatic escalation of a conflict that has simmered in the region since last October, when a similar but much smaller Rohingya attack prompted a brutal military operation beset by allegations of serious human rights abuses….

The treatment of approximately 1.1 million Muslim Rohingya in mainly Buddhist Myanmar has emerged as the biggest challenge for national leader Aung San Suu Kyi. Suu Kyi on Friday condemned the raids in which insurgents wielding guns, sticks and homemade bombs assaulted 30 police stations and an army base.

The Nobel Peace Prize laureate has been accused by some Western critics of not speaking out for the long-persecuted Muslim minority.

Win Myat Aye, Myanmar’s minister for social welfare, relief and resettlement, told Reuters late on Saturday that 4,000 “ethnic villagers” who had fled their villages had been evacuated, referring to non-Muslim residents of the area.

The ministry is arranging facilities for them in places including Buddhist monasteries, government offices and local police stations in major cities.

“We are providing food to the people cooperating with the state government and local authorities,” said Win Myat Aye. He was unable to describe the government’s plans to help Rohingya civilians….

The Myanmar army operation following attacks last year was heavily criticised internationally amid reports of civilian killings, rape and arson that a United Nations investigation said probably constituted crimes against humanity. Suu Kyi is blocking the U.N.-mandated probe into the allegations.

The Rohingya have for years endured apartheid-like conditions in northwestern Myanmar – they are denied citizenship and face severe restrictions on their movements. Many Myanmar Buddhists regard them as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

Observers worry that the latest attacks, across a wider area than October’s violence and with many more people involved, represent a “breaking point” many Rohingya reached with the help of a charismatic insurgent leader, Ata Ullah.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/m...-jihad-attacks

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:07 PM
45 Hindu bodies are found in mass graves as authorities accuse Rohingya Muslims of carrying out massacre

Myanmar's killing fields: 45 Hindu bodies are found in mass graves as authorities accuse Rohingya Muslims of carrying out massacre
Bodies of 45 Hindus including children found in mass graves in Myanmar
Army say they were slaughtered by Rohingya Muslims and 48 are still missing
Military has driven 480,000 Rohingya across the border to Bangladesh
The UN has accused the army of ethnic clensing, which armed forces deny
Myanmar troops have uncovered the bodies of 45 Hindu villagers as the army accused Rohingya Muslims of carrying out a massacre.
Soldiers say they are still searching for another 48 missing Hindus who are feared dead after the discovery of mass graves in Rakhine state containing skeletal remains, including of women and children.
Army chiefs say the villagers were killed by Rohingya militants who also attacked police outposts. They say this justifies a brutal crackdown which has seen 480,000 people from the minority sect flee across the border to Bangladesh in a month.

The UN has accused troops of systematically evicting the Rohingya, who have faced decades of persecution in the mainly Buddhist country.
Rights groups accuse troops of using arson to force the Rohingya out and block their return, a charge the army denies, accusing the Muslim minority of burning down their own homes.

The UN has accused troops of systematically evicting the Rohingya, who have faced decades of persecution in the mainly Buddhist country.
Rights groups accuse troops of using arson to force the Rohingya out and block their return, a charge the army denies, accusing the Muslim minority of burning down their own homes.
The army and government have also sought to highlight the suffering of other ethnic groups swept up in the unrest, such as Rakhine Buddhists and Hindus.
On Wednesday the army flew journalists to the place where the mass graves of 45 Hindu villagers.
The decomposing skeletal bodies remained laid out in rows on a grassy field outside the village of Ye Baw Kyaw as distraught relatives wailed.
Locals have helped identify 25 of the corpses, according to the government's Information Committee.
Hindus who fled the area have told AFP that masked men stormed into their community that day and hacked victims to death with machetes before dumping them into freshly-dug pits.
Speaking to media on the army-led press trip, Maung Ba, a 32-year-old Hindu, said several of his relatives were among those brutally murdered.
'I identified them based on their clothes and body shape,' he said solemnly.
Ni Maul, a Hindu leader who has helped with the search, said authorities found the graves using testimony from eight Hindu women who were spared and brought to Bangladesh after they agreed to convert to Islam.
'They kept the beautiful eight women alive to marry,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Myanmar.html

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Buddhists, Hindus also flee Myanmar's sectarian clashes
Village chief San Tun's remote Mro tribe used to get by foraging in the Myanmar jungle, living among the patchwork of ethnic groups who co-existed imperfectly in Rakhine state.

But last month murder visited his community.

An attack on his people, allegedly , was the catalyst for the worst round of fighting the region has ever seen, forcing them to flee death, arson and suspicion.

San Tun says Rohingya militants killed eight villagers as they were out foraging, including his brother and oldest son, on August 3.

Following the deaths a build-up of security forces in northern Rakhine sent tensions soaring.
Heavy fighting broke out three weeks later between Islamist militants and security forces, causing some 73,000 Rohingya Muslims to flee west into Bangladesh, bringing with them harrowing tales of rape and murder at the hands of the military and Buddhist mobs.

But a smaller and similarly terrified stream of civilians from Rakhine's Buddhist and Hindu communities -- some 11,000 -- have headed in the opposite direction, their lives also upended by neighbour turning on neighbour.

The Mro, a forest-dwelling and mainly Buddhist tribe who live on Myanmar's border with Bangladesh, are among them, fleeing the latest round of violence in which they had played an inadvertent central role.

"We Mro used to live on the forests and mountains, our only business was farming since the time of our ancestors," San Tun, 46, told AFP earlier this week in a government-controlled village outside Maungdaw, the main town in northern Rakhine to which many Buddhists and Hindus have escaped.

"Now we have no security," he lamented.

Tit for tat

Rakhine, Myanmar's poorest state, has become a crucible of religious hatred focused on the Rohingya, who are reviled and perceived as illegal immigrants in the Buddhist-majority country.

The Rohingya militant group fighting Myanmar's military since last October -- the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) -- said the coordinated ambushes they launched on August 25 were in response to the fresh security crackdown on their kin.

San Tun said many of his Mro people -- who number between 20,000 and 40,000 -- had to leave everything behind as they sought sanctuary in government-held areas, fearful Rohingya militants would target them again.

Now in relative safety his thoughts turned to the village livestock and ripe paddy fields they were forced to abandon.

"There is no one left to feed them, I think our pigs will have died," he said.

Han Thein, an ethnic Rakhine Buddhist, said her village of Khan Thaya was one of the places ambushed by Rohingya militants on August 25.

They spent the night hiding out in nearby forest. After the fighting died down, her 62-year-old husband returned to see if he could salvage anything. But Ha Thein decided to press on to Sittwe, Rakhine's state capital. She has not heard from him since.

"I was just worried for my grandchildren," she told AFP in the grounds of a Buddhist monastery where many refugees had gathered to wash what little clothing they had with them and rest.

"We just ran, we didn't think about anything other than our safety. But now I am very worried for my husband. He is old."

Some of those gathered in Sittwe said it was not the first time they had been forced to flee because of sectarian fighting.

"This is the third time I have left my village," said San Mae, a 52-year-old Rakhine Buddhist.

She first fled Baw Di Kone village in 2012 when sectarian riots coursed through Rakhine, killing more than 100 people and forcing some 120,000 people, mostly Rohingya, into internal camps. Violence broke out again in 2015.

'We were once brothers'

But the current round of fighting is the worst Rakhine has ever experienced.

For the first time, the state's small Hindu population has found itself targeted.

Last week an AFP reporter visited a hospital in Maungdaw where the bullet-riddled bodies of six Hindu construction workers had been brought. Survivors said the group had been ambushed by Rohingya militants.

"We came here for a while because Muslims were causing disturbances," Chaw, a 50-year-old Hindu woman in Maungdaw, told AFP. "But we do not know where we will go if the situation gets any worse."

Rohingya refugees crossing into Bangladesh have confirmed that some of their men have stayed behind to join ARSA and fight Myanmar's military, often wielding little more than sticks and swords.

Analysts long warned that decades of state-sanctioned restrictions and persecution of the Rohingya risked fostering militancy among a Muslim minority that had largely eschewed violence.

But support for the militants is far from universal, with some Rohingya left in Rakhine saying they were furious the attacks have poured fuel on the flames of Myanmar's already vitriolic anti-Muslim tensions.

"We do not want terrorists," a Muslim Rohingya from the village of Maungni told AFP.

We will cooperate with the ethnic Rakhine (Buddhists)," he added. "We used to be like family and brothers before this."
http://www.thedailystar.net/world/as...lashes-1457329

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Myanmar: 4,000 non-Muslims evacuated as Muslims step up jihad attacks
The international media tries to make the crisis in Myanmar out to be another instance in which Muslims are being victimized, when in reality, as with Israel and the “Palestinians” and so many other instances, if the Muslims laid down their arms in Myanmar, there would be peace, whereas if the Buddhists laid down their arms, they would be massacred.
Thousands of non-Muslims evacuated as violence flares in northwest Myanmar,” Reuters, August 27, 2017:

YANGON/COX’S BAZAR: Myanmar’s government said it has evacuated at least 4,000 non-Muslim villagers amid ongoing clashes in northwestern Rakhine state, as thousands more Rohingya Muslims sought to flee across the border to Bangladesh on Sunday.

The death toll from the violence that erupted on Friday with coordinated attacks by Rohingya insurgents has climbed to 98, including some 80 insurgents and 12 members of the security forces, the government said.

Fighting involving the military and hundreds of Rohingya across northwestern Rakhine continued on Saturday with the fiercest clashes taking place near the major town of Maungdaw, according to residents and the government.

Bracing for more violence, thousands of Rohingya – mostly women and children – were trying to forge the Naf river separating Myanmar and Bangladesh and the land border. Reuters reporters at the border could hear gunfire from the Myanmar side on Sunday.

Around 2,000 people have been able to cross into Bangladesh since Friday, according to estimates by Rohingya refugees living in the makeshift camps on the Bangladeshi side of the border.

The violence marked a dramatic escalation of a conflict that has simmered in the region since last October, when a similar but much smaller Rohingya attack prompted a brutal military operation beset by allegations of serious human rights abuses….

The treatment of approximately 1.1 million Muslim Rohingya in mainly Buddhist Myanmar has emerged as the biggest challenge for national leader Aung San Suu Kyi. Suu Kyi on Friday condemned the raids in which insurgents wielding guns, sticks and homemade bombs assaulted 30 police stations and an army base.

The Nobel Peace Prize laureate has been accused by some Western critics of not speaking out for the long-persecuted Muslim minority.

Win Myat Aye, Myanmar’s minister for social welfare, relief and resettlement, told Reuters late on Saturday that 4,000 “ethnic villagers” who had fled their villages had been evacuated, referring to non-Muslim residents of the area.

The ministry is arranging facilities for them in places including Buddhist monasteries, government offices and local police stations in major cities.

“We are providing food to the people cooperating with the state government and local authorities,” said Win Myat Aye. He was unable to describe the government’s plans to help Rohingya civilians….

The Myanmar army operation following attacks last year was heavily criticised internationally amid reports of civilian killings, rape and arson that a United Nations investigation said probably constituted crimes against humanity. Suu Kyi is blocking the U.N.-mandated probe into the allegations.

The Rohingya have for years endured apartheid-like conditions in northwestern Myanmar – they are denied citizenship and face severe restrictions on their movements. Many Myanmar Buddhists regard them as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

Observers worry that the latest attacks, across a wider area than October’s violence and with many more people involved, represent a “breaking point” many Rohingya reached with the help of a charismatic insurgent leader, Ata Ullah.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/m...-jihad-attacks

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:11 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/imagecache/mbdxxlarge/mritems/Images/2017/11/22/626527e73ab04823bd8726b235b8a45c_18.jpg

The United States has for the first time called*Myanmar's campaign against the Rohingya "ethnic cleansing", saying specific sanctions against those responsible are being considered.

The comments were made on Wednesday by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who, last week, visited Myanmar, where a fierce military crackdown has sent more than half a million Rohingya Muslims fleeing to Bangladesh since August.

"These abuses by some among the Burmese military, security forces, and local vigilantes have caused tremendous suffering and forced hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children to flee their homes in Burma to seek refuge in Bangladesh," Tillerson said in a statement, using an alternative name for the country.

Al Jazeera's Kimberly Halkett, reporting from Washington, DC, said use of the term "ethnic cleansing" by Tillerson "comes with legal ramifications, and also puts the US on what many view is the right side of morality".

The United Nations has also described the military's actions against the persecuted minority as a textbook case of "ethnic cleansing".

'Atrocities'

Myanmar's army began its violent campaign against the Rohingya in late August, following a series of alleged attacks by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army military posts in Rakhine state.

Fleeing Rohingya refugees accused the security forces of responding with a campaign of arson and murder in a bid to force them out of Myanmar.*These allegations are supported by rights groups monitoring the situation.

"Those responsible for these atrocities must be held accountable," Tillerson said of the violence.
US legislators proposed specific sanctions and travel restrictions on military officials in early November.

Myanmar is a majority Buddhist nation, with Christian, Hindu and Muslim minority populations. The Rohingya are predominately Muslim.

Described as the "world's most persecuted minority", the Rohingya have suffered decades of discrimination and abuse at the hands of Myanmar's army, and have been denied citizenship since 1982.

Aung San Suu Kyi, state counsellor and de facto leader*of Myanmar, came to power in 2015 following decades of nonviolent struggle against the country's army.*
But Aung San Suu Kyi, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991, has also been criticised for neither condemning nor taking steps to halt the military violence against the Rohingya minority.

The Rohingya are not among Myanmar's 135 state-recognised ethnic groups.

Aung San Suu Kyi and others refuse to refer to them as "Rohingya", instead calling them "Bengali", a term which suggests they are foreigners.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/myanmar-attacks-rohingya-ethnic-cleansing-171122143122930.html

Gold-Shekel
08-13-2018, 02:11 PM
I support the Monotheists.

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Rohingya militants massacred Hindus in Myanmar: Amnesty

YANGON: Rohingya militants massacred Hindu villagers during last year's uprising in Myanmar's Rakhine, Amnesty International said today in a report that sheds fresh light on the complex ethnic rivalries in the state.
The killings took place on August 25, 2017, the report said, the same day that the Rohingya insurgents staged coordinated deadly raids on police posts that tipped the state into crisis.
Myanmar's military responded to the insurgent raids with harsh reprisals that forced some 7,00,000 Rohingya Muslims out of the mainly Buddhist country where they have faced persecution for years.
The UN says the army crackdown amounted to "ethnic cleansing" of the Rohingya, with soldiers and vigilante mobs accused of killing civilians and burning down villages.
But the Rohingya militants have also been accused of abuses. Those include the mass killing of Hindus in the far north of Rakhine, where the military took reporters -- including AFP -- to witness the exhumation of putrid bodies from a grave in September.
The militants, known as the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), denied responsibility at the time.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...2.cms?from=mdr

Pyusawhti
08-13-2018, 04:17 PM
There's no such country as "Myanmar". It's called Burma.

Myanmar is the original Burmese-created name. It originally meant "horse rider", since the Burmese ethnicity formed a group of elite horse warriors in the kingdom of Nanzhao. "Burma" was made by the British and derived from the Indian name for this place, "Brahmavesh" (land of Brahma).

https://www.facebook.com/thantmyintu/posts/the-origins-of-the-%22myanma%22/830918156962169/

This issue must be solved through eugenics and cleansing. The inferior genes that exist in our nation need to be wiped out. Our failure to completely destroy the previous inhabitants of the land when we first conquered it was a mistake. Now there are low IQ brown mongrels walking around. First, all non-Mongoloid elements need to be removed. Then we must begin the purification, by slowly removing the lesser SE Asian breeds (including the Tais).

What about the over 100,000 Christians that were forced to flee Burma? They get over looked by the Western media and are equally persecuted in Burma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/asia/myanmar-christians-flee-religous-persecution-318024/amp

There are definately racial undertones in the current expulsion of certain peoples from Burma. Something similar happened in Bhutan a few years ago, but with Nepali people.

The situation in Myanmar is just right for a new racialist and ethnonationalist doctrine.

That's bullshit. Arakan was not even part of Burma in the past. You simply invaded and took it in 1785.

Burmese are fake Buddhist. You have kingdoms that invaded many neighbouring regions and you also have committed crimes against the Chin, Shan people who all told the same of your cruelty

You government is a dictatorship for the longest time in southeast asia and your monks are promote violence. Your history is full of invading other people's territory. Everything you do is against the teaching of Buddhism.

Honestly, I don't care about Buddhism. The religion is what has made us weak, same goes for the Tibetans. It made us accept foreign elements into our nation as long as they converted, accelerating the dysgenics of our people.

arkas
08-13-2018, 04:20 PM
What is the issue with Christians in Burma though? Why have so many fled the country?

Pyusawhti
08-13-2018, 04:22 PM
What is the issue with Christians in Burma though? Why have so many fled the country?

Most of the Christians happen to be ethnic minorities, who were converted during the British times and used as cheap cannon fodder against the Burmese ruling majority (who are Buddhist).

1R0N M4N XL
08-13-2018, 04:34 PM
The Indians were brought to Burma by the British. They don't belong in this country, and if they continue to reproduce, they lower the overall racial stock. They are also known to be filthy, always shitting on the street or doing some other barbaric activity. Most importantly, they must not be allowed to breed with the natives or else the country will be further darkened and away from its Sino-Tibetan roots.

Who cares? Deport them.

The conflict is based in race, but the Burmese people don't seem to realize it. Instead they focus all their attention on "radical Islam" and "protecting Buddhism" rather than blood.

The Wa are greedy rebels and barbarians who exploit the local natural resources and engage in drug trade. Don't forget that most of the news you hear about "Burmese" black markets or poaching or drugs happen in the minority areas. Usually China is involved, and they help fund these illegal activities. So fuck them. Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbw_7Vo_eA

Myanmar is the original Burmese-created name. It originally meant "horse rider", since the Burmese ethnicity formed a group of elite horse warriors in the kingdom of Nanzhao. "Burma" was made by the British and derived from the Indian name for this place, "Brahmavesh" (land of Brahma).

https://www.facebook.com/thantmyintu/posts/the-origins-of-the-%22myanma%22/830918156962169/

This issue must be solved through eugenics and cleansing. The inferior genes that exist in our nation need to be wiped out. Our failure to completely destroy the previous inhabitants of the land when we first conquered it was a mistake. Now there are low IQ brown mongrels walking around. First, all non-Mongoloid elements need to be removed. Then we must begin the purification, by slowly removing the lesser SE Asian breeds (including the Tais).

The situation in Myanmar is just right for a new racialist and ethnonationalist doctrine.

Honestly, I don't care about Buddhism. The religion is what has made us weak, same goes for the Tibetans. It made us accept foreign elements into our nation as long as they converted, accelerating the dysgenics of our people.

you sound like a Nazi wanna-be, not a buddhist.... if myammar were to adopt youre policy, myammar will face a global trade embargo & face isolation..

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 06:49 PM

I don't care what the natives call it, I care what the traditional Anglo-Saxon name is.

DaiViet
08-13-2018, 08:00 PM
I don't care what the natives call it, I care what the traditional Anglo-Saxon name is.

Can you give it a more Anglo-Saxon name? Burma just doesn’t sound very Anglo-Saxon.

How about “Middleton” or “Tiffany’s”

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 08:01 PM
Can you give it a more Anglo-Saxon name? Burma just doesn’t sound very Anglo-Saxon.

How about “Middleton” or “Tiffany’s”

:picard2:

Anthony PV
08-13-2018, 08:32 PM
Nobody cares about your opinion, faggot. :eviltongue:

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Nobody cares about your opinion, faggot. :eviltongue:

Shut up, you donkey-raping shit eater.

Anthony PV
08-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Shut up, you donkey-raping shit eater.
Make me shut up, faggot. :shrug:

DaiViet
08-13-2018, 08:52 PM
Make me shut up, faggot. :shrug:

You have to step up your name-calling game. He called you donkey-raping shit eater, so you have to return with something better than just faggot.

Anthony PV
08-13-2018, 08:54 PM
You have to step up your name-calling game. He called you donkey-raping shit eater, so you have to return with something better than just faggot.
That faggot is behaving like a Western imperialist telling our neighbors how they should call themselves. So that faggot deserves to be put back in his place.

Seya
08-13-2018, 09:30 PM

Myanmar is now the internationally recognized name of this country.

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Myanmar is now the internationally recognized name of this country.

I am not an international organization. I am a private individual who will call the country whatever I want to.

I still call the capital of China Peking, too.

Seya
08-13-2018, 09:56 PM
I am not an international organization. I am a private individual who will call the country whatever I want to.

I still call the capital of China Peking, too.

sure..u can call it alibaba if u want...no one can stop u

Bobby Martnen
08-13-2018, 10:37 PM
sure..u can call it alibaba if u want...no one can stop u

I love pissing off PC people

arkas
08-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Most of the Christians happen to be ethnic minorities, who were converted during the British times and used as cheap cannon fodder against the Burmese ruling majority (who are Buddhist).

I see, were they also originally descended from Bengal or India, or were they Tibetan or something else?

Wadaad
08-14-2018, 12:52 AM
One thing for certain, if the Buddhist want war, they will get it. Islamic state of Myanmar sound nice to my ears. The Bangladeshi ghazis are sharpening their blade

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 12:58 AM
One thing for certain, if the Buddhist want war, they will get it. Islamic state of Myanmar sound nice to my ears. The Bangladeshi ghazis are sharpening their blade
Bring it on.

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 01:06 AM
Bring it on.

I hope you get permabanned

Bobby Martnen
08-14-2018, 01:07 AM

Burmajistan

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 01:10 AM
I hope you get permabanned
You'll get banned of TA LONG BEFORE me, you limp-wristed pansy. :laugh:

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 01:13 AM
I support the Rohingya because they are indians.

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 01:18 AM
Send parts of your welfare checks over to them, then. :coffee:

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 01:30 AM
Send parts of your welfare checks over to them, then. :coffee:

I will.

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 01:32 AM
I will.
Good. :thumb001: If you work, you will be able to send EVEN MORE money to help them. :)

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Good. :thumb001: If you work, you will be able to send EVEN MORE money to help them. :)

If every indian does the same, it will help them. Indians need to stick together because indian peoples are persecuted all over the planet.

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 01:51 AM
If every indian does the same, it will help them. Indians need to stick together because indian peoples are persecuted all over the planet.
Hmmm... I agree that the international community should condemn the ongoing race war and proceed to a military intervention... But the fact remains that South-East Asia is a overcrowded region that is populated by a myriad of different ethnicities... So, ethnic conflicts like the one's going on right now are bound to repeat themselves over and over again... :coffee:

Thambi
08-14-2018, 01:54 AM
well these rohingya are technically burmese since they have been living there for 100s of years. But it seems like many are crossing the border into Bangladesh due to the hardships.

Its funny though there are tibeto burmans such as Chakmas living in Bangladesh harmoniously and face no discrimination from the locals but in Burma its the opposite with the ethnic cleansing and all. Its quite interesting indeed.

KuakoVoice
08-14-2018, 02:15 AM

This proves Mongoloids are actually more genocidal and hateful than European Caucasoids,as this mirrors the situation in Eastern Indonesia with the Javanese transmigrants in Melanesian Timor,Maluku,and West Papua.Fucking colonizer cockroaches.

Profileid
08-14-2018, 02:19 AM
I love pissing off PC people

they're pissed off because you're a retarded shitposter.

Thambi
08-14-2018, 02:24 AM
This proves Mongoloids are actually more genocidal and hateful than European Caucasoids,as this mirrors the situation in Eastern Indonesia with the Javanese transmigrants in Melanesian Timor,Maluku,and West Papua.Fucking colonizer cockroaches.

Its funny he finds indians (assuming bangladeshis are automatically indians according to his definition) to be the most distrustful just cause they are of non-mongoloid ancestry when their religion itself and plenty of other influences came from the subcontinent.

I wouldn't blame the mongoloid groups overall though. most east asians are quite polite, humble and accepting of other groups.

KuakoVoice
08-14-2018, 02:28 AM
Its funny he finds indians (assuming bangladeshis are automatically indians according to his definition) to be the most distrustful just cause they are of non-mongoloid ancestry when their religion itself and plenty of other influences came from the subcontinent.

I wouldn't blame the mongoloid groups overall though. most east asians are quite polite, humble and accepting of other groups.

If thats true why is Southeast Asia almost totally Mongoloid when only 5,000 plus years ago it looked more like Maluku or East Timor,or Papua?

Thambi
08-14-2018, 02:32 AM
If thats true why is Southeast Asia almost totally Mongoloid when only 5,000 plus years ago it looked more like Maluku or East Timor,or Papua?

well the melanesian and australoid populations weren't that high in that region to begin with. most of their blood got absorbed into the arriving sinid populations.. Hence they populated the entire southeast mainland and malay archipelago. Not sure if there was any mass genocide.

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 02:36 AM
Dunno if Mongoloids are more genocidal or hateful than European Caucasoids but yeah, objectively speaking, the number one enemy of Australoids like Indians or Rohingya are Mongoloids. They are both groups with a huge population in need of vital space who happen to be next door neighbors... :coffee:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You're funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

KuakoVoice
08-14-2018, 02:40 AM
well the melanesian and australoid populations weren't that high in that region to begin with. most of their blood got absorbed into the arriving sinid populations.. Hence they populated the entire southeast mainland and malay archipelago. Not sure if there was any mass genocide.

Not all of the Malay Archipelago.Not only Wallacea (Nusa Tengarra and the Moluccas) and West Papua stilp remain but barely hold on as native Australoid blood strongholds,but the Southern Phillipines islands of Mindanao also have many populations like the Mamanwa.We must preserve us native Oceanians and Australoids and stick together.

Prayers towards the Rohingya.I hope they dont go the way of East Timor or West Papua.

Thambi
08-14-2018, 02:50 AM
Not all of the Malay Archipelago.Not only Wallacea (Nusa Tengarra and the Moluccas) and West Papua stilp remain but barely hold on as native Australoid blood strongholds,but the Southern Phillipines islands of Mindanao also have many populations like the Mamanwa.We must preserve us native Oceanians and Australoids and stick together.

Prayers towards the Rohingya.I hope they dont go the way of East Timor or West Papua.

yeah those regions still have native groups here and there.

True hopefully they just go to India or Bangladesh. Bengalis are known for their intellect in the subcontinent so with proper education, nutrition, etc many of those Rohingyas could succeed and have bright future. I think their governments should start accepting them as refugees since most are crossing over into south asia as illegals.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You're funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How so? Aren't you vietnamese? Aren't you mongoloid yourself lol?

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 02:53 AM
How so? Aren't you vietnamese? Aren't you mongoloid yourself lol?
I just find it funny that you consider us 'accepting of other groups'... xD

Thambi
08-14-2018, 03:00 AM
I just find it funny that you consider us 'accepting of other groups'... xD

sure look at china, japan, korea, singapore, malaysia, philippines, thailand many of these areas are filled with expats, international students, etc. Many local women are even married to these foreigners. Granted most of them are white but they still respect others. I think indians/dark skinned people face less discrimination in east/south east asia than most of europe imo.

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 03:07 AM
sure look at china, japan, korea, singapore, malaysia, philippines, thailand many of these areas are filled with expats, international students, etc. Many local women are even married to these foreigners. Granted most of them are white but they still respect others. I think indians/dark skinned people face less discrimination in east/south east asia than most of europe imo.

my indian friend studied in singapore, and she got many friends and a great time during her studies.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10906484_841196042606453_1878125580701778882_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=01c39b62039224be8ad090632fd1a733&oe=5C0CB380

Iloko
08-14-2018, 03:22 AM
What percentage Indian admixture do you think I could pass for based on my overall look?

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 03:23 AM
What percentage Indian admixture do you think I could pass for based on my overall look?

You could pass as a quarter indian three quarter mongoloid.

Iloko
08-14-2018, 03:24 AM
You could pass as a quarter indian three quarter mongoloid.
Cool :P

@Thambi Do you agree with him?

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 03:34 AM

if you go around south east asia (except Vietnamese ), you will notice that Indians have more cultural impact that Chinese. like buddhism, karate, temples.. writings.
Indians & arabs have been trading in south east asia for thousands of years before Europeans & Chinese. there was never a problem .. its only islam..

I bet those Rohingya will not see you as their brother.

Pyusawhti is a Nazi-wanna be.. Buddhists dont act like that.. most of the ASean will turned against myammar if that were to happen.

the rest of mongoloids are very different from Indonesia.. & most of south east Asians dont think like pyusawhti

Thambi
08-14-2018, 03:36 AM
Cool :P

@Thambi Do you agree with him?

Yeah I could see you being quarter indian.

Here's singapore politician vivian balakrishnan's family . He's half indian and wife is chinese. Kids in the bottom row are 3/4 chinese and 1/4 indian.

Can his daughter pass as an average filipina?
http://media.theindependent.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/vivfam2-696x502.jpg

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 03:40 AM

LOL.... you dont know east Asians very well.. Japanese are humbe & polite. yes!!.. the chinese are the total opposite.

its only thais & filipinos who are accepting of other groups.. ( meaning they will adopt you into their circle)..

malays-indonesia ( you have to be muslim)

Thambi
08-14-2018, 03:46 AM
LOL.... you dont know east Asians very well.. Japanese are humbe & polite. yes!!.. the chinese are the total opposite.

its only thais & filipinos who are accepting of other groups.. ( meaning they will adopt you into their circle)..

malays-indonesia ( you have to be muslim)

well I meant compared to the west. Look at the comments against gypsies on this forum. I can never imagine east asians saying such things even in closed forums. They might be thinking it who knows but they are atleast respectful and aware of people's emotions.

and accepting others, yes the malays are conservative but the filipinos are very open ended in their social circles, etc. Chinese are a bit closed off at first but trust me once they get to know you well enough they would take a bullet for you. My best friend is chinese and I have many other chinese friends. They treat me like their brother

Anthony PV
08-14-2018, 03:47 AM
if you go around south east asia (except Vietnamese ), you will notice that Indians have more cultural impact that Chinese. like buddhism, karate, temples.. writings.
Karate is a Japanese invention, you retarded pinoy. :eviltongue:

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 03:49 AM

indians invented the first martial arts from there it spread with southindian buddhist monks to china and from china to japan. but it diversified karate might very well be japanese but the mother of all martial arts was inventend by indians, and brought to east asia just like buddhism.

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 03:50 AM

most of the australoids in south east asia were hunt and gatherers no farming.. they dont live past 30 years old... its the reason why their population is very low...

theres no history in Philippines where the australoids were being killed of by the native Austronesian filipinos.. Theres also no racial tension..

the government is trying to uplift them, meaning development for their communities, & laws that protects them...

Not everyone is south east asia are genocidal of australoids..

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 03:52 AM

I meant to say kung-fu.. martial arts came from india as well. that influence china.. then japan. just like how buddhism spread out.

karate/taekwondo/muay thai came after.

Thambi
08-14-2018, 03:54 AM
indians invented the first martial arts from there it spread with southindian buddhist monks to china and from china to japan. but it diversified karate might very well be japanese but the mother of all martial arts was inventend by indians, and brought to east asia just like buddhism.

lol that theory is bullshit bro. What happened is bodhidharma went from india to china to teach yoga, exercises, spirituality in order to help the students from fainting, getting tired etc. Kung Fu was there before Bodhidharma arrived. He just taught them yoga and religion to an extent.

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 03:55 AM
lol that theory is bullshit bro. What happened is bodhidharma went from india to china to teach yoga, exercises, spirituality in order to help the students from fainting, getting tired etc. Kung Fu was there before Bodhidharma arrived. He just taught them about yoga and religion to an extent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSFFHjKeo4

Mortimer
08-14-2018, 03:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI84oM_bJeg

Iloko
08-14-2018, 03:57 AM
Yeah I could see you being quarter indian.

Here's singapore politician vivian balakrishnan's family . He's half indian and wife is chinese. Kids in the bottom row are 3/4 chinese and 1/4 indian.

Can his daughter pass as an average filipina?
http://media.theindependent.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/vivfam2-696x502.jpg
Yeah she easily passes IMO... like if she went around the different places or malls/stores where filipinos sell stuff they would probably start speaking to her in Tagalog. The wife looks quite Chinese though, still might be spoken at in Tagalog depending on a few factors. The son might pass as well. But anyways I've been guessed both as something SE-Asian and even East Asian in the US. My maternal uncle living in US has even been mistaken for straight up Indian at times lol. Where I'm currently at, Manila, most strangers usually start speaking to me in Tagalog, though lol some fellow Pinoys would also start speaking to me in Chinese/Korean though lmao (Ni hao)...I honestly don't think I would pass for full-blooded Chinese anyway, prob more like a quarter or half Southern Chinese perhaps. My skin tone can at times turn nearly Indian-like depending on the lighting condition I'm currently in, and yeah maybe I can pass for a quarter Indian as you guys were saying which is cool. I honestly believe most Pinoys have some actual Indian influence/admixture..prob not as high as Cambodians/Thais/Malaysians but I'm sure it is there.

The "Laguna Copperplate Inscription" -- is the earliest known written document found in Philippines and is said to be of Indian origin:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Laguna_Copperplate_Inscription.gif

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 03:58 AM
martial are useless in real life... the only thing thats effective in real street fighting is muay thai..

Thambi
08-14-2018, 04:12 AM
Yeah she easily passes IMO... like if she went around the different places or malls/stores where filipinos sell stuff they would probably start speaking to her in Tagalog. The wife looks quite Chinese though, still might be spoken at in Tagalog depending on a few factors. The son might pass as well. But anyways I've been guessed both as something SE-Asian and even East Asian in the US. My maternal uncle living in US has even been mistaken for straight up Indian at times lol. Where I'm currently at, Manila, most strangers usually start speaking to me in Tagalog, though lol some fellow Pinoys would also start speaking to me in Chinese/Korean though lmao (Ni hao)...I honestly don't think I would pass for full-blooded Chinese anyway, prob more like a quarter or half Southern Chinese perhaps. My skin tone can at times turn nearly Indian-like depending on the lighting condition I'm currently in, and yeah maybe I can pass for a quarter Indian as you guys were saying which is cool. I honestly believe most Pinoys have some actual Indian influence/admixture..prob not as high as Cambodians/Thais/Malaysians but I'm sure it is there.

The "Laguna Copperplate Inscription" -- is the earliest known written document found in Philippines and is said to be of Indian origin:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Laguna_Copperplate_Inscription.gif

wow thats pretty cool. I think phillippines had a lot of indian anr arab influence as well. I think some filipino words are of sanskirt origin iirc.

Btw bro you could pass as quarter to half chinese as well imo. The indian isn't particularly visible in you but I feel like many regular filipinos could pass as having around 25% south asian mix imo. thats the reason I said I would believe if you were a quarter indian/south asian. maybe the dark skin gives that illusion not sure. Many filipinos and nepalis look very similar.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 04:57 AM

I actually like the name "Burma" and the word "Burmese". Should be the official English words.

Good luck with that. I'd like to see those dumbass Bangladeshis do something for once.

well these rohingya are technically burmese since they have been living there for 100s of years. But it seems like many are crossing the border into Bangladesh due to the hardships.

Its funny though there are tibeto burmans such as Chakmas living in Bangladesh harmoniously and face no discrimination from the locals but in Burma its the opposite with the ethnic cleansing and all. Its quite interesting indeed.

False. The Rohingya were brought in by the British into the region of Arakan. Also, there's plenty of anti-Mongoloid feelings over in northeast India. The people are of course targeted by the pajeet majority. We must not go down the path of Nepal and have an entire population of mutts and mongrels. Let's do it like Bhutan and start cleansing over time. The Bhutanese royal family have some fine Tibeto-Burman features.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/02/voices-from-india-northeast-201421811314600858.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97iFd1iqjxY

Thanks for the compliment. Europeans ought to follow our example.

Theravada Buddhism is a useless faith. It brought us weakness and pacifism and passivity. Therefore it must be annihilated. The Tibetans got off lucky by being influenced directly by the northern Aryan culture of India, rather than channeled through the lesser Dravidian breeds. This is what inspired the Nazi Germans to make an expedition to Tibet, to find more Aryan knowledge and esoteric secrets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938%E2%80%9339_German_expedition_to_Tibet

Also, you've clearly not met many East Asians if you think they're "accepting of other groups".

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 05:36 AM
I see, were they also originally descended from Bengal or India, or were they Tibetan or something else?

Depends. Some of these groups, like the Karen, are Tibeto-Burman racially. There's a whole variety of different ethnicities in the country, making things confusing.

arkas
08-14-2018, 05:39 AM
Depends. Some of these groups, like the Karen, are Tibeto-Burman racially. There's a whole variety of different ethnicities in the country, making things confusing.

Why have they fled Burma in the hundreds of thousands? Is it only ethnic cleansing or have they been causing issues?

Thambi
08-14-2018, 05:52 AM
False. The Rohingya were brought in by the British into the region of Arakan. Also, there's plenty of anti-Mongoloid feelings over in northeast India. The people are of course targeted by the pajeet majority. We must not go down the path of Nepal and have an entire population of mutts and mongrels. Let's do it like Bhutan and start cleansing over time. The Bhutanese royal family have some fine Tibeto-Burman features.

Why am i surprised? Indian/south asian people being targeted regarding their looks again. I think majority of this world judges people on looks no matter what they do lol. I guess this is why attractive featured people get more support in life, less discrimination, social acceptance. Many could practically get away with anything. Probably also why many eastern euros, turks hate admitting in having any gypsy mix since gypsies are related to indians, hence that makes them ugly haha. But at the same time they fetishize the turan/asian mix. Anyways on behalf of my people sorry for ruining your burmese looks with 20% south asian mix. Must suck to be the ugliest among all east asians by being the closest to us south asians hahaha.

Theravada Buddhism is a useless faith. It brought us weakness and pacifism and passivity. Therefore it must be annihilated. The Tibetans got off lucky by being influenced directly by the northern Aryan culture of India, rather than channeled through the lesser Dravidian breeds. This is what inspired the Nazi Germans to make an expedition to Tibet, to find more Aryan knowledge and esoteric secrets.

Pacifism and passivity is whats crucial in order to have less haters surrounding you trying to wage war.. Consider yourself lucky. Theravada spread in south east asia way before buddhism spread across Tibet and rest of north east asia. burma was actually one of the first ones and the world's largest hindu/buddhist temple angkor wat came about through these "dravidian breeds". Buddhism is where its at due to our "dravidian breeds" so have some respect. Also the aryan knowledge in tibet comes from the same India you hate being associated with. The Mahayana or Theravada both came from the subcontinent. Maybe Tibet should have adopted Theravada. That would have made them less shot tempered and they could have avoided being annexed by China. Till this day they are struggling for freedom from China lol even though by being part of China their lives are so much better. Not sure if they're just naive, innocent or something else lol.

Also, you've clearly not met many East Asians if you think they're "accepting of other groups".
I've met several. My closest friends are all chinese and korean. Well they are accepting of me in terms of social circles. We party, hang out, go on trips, etc. They're quite friendly. Not sure if they talk about indians behind my back like you do on this forum but atleast upfront they seem polite enough. In terms of dating yeah I guess they aren't accepting of others besides whites but as friends they are quite respectful and accepting and they barely discriminate.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Why have they fled Burma in the hundreds of thousands? Is it only ethnic cleansing or have they been causing issues?

In all fairness, the previous socialist government of Myanmar was just plain incompetent and retarded. We picked fights with the wrong groups instead of concentrating our efforts on the true enemies of this nation. Including the enemy within.

Whether or not they're Christian, what matters to me is the blood. A good number of the ethnicities roaming around our country are uncivilized jungle barbarians who act violently and against our interests. So they are being dealt with.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Why am i surprised? Indian/south asian people being targeted regarding their looks again. I think majority of this world judges people on looks no matter what they do lol. I guess this is why attractive featured people get more support in life, less discrimination, social acceptance. Many could practically get away with anything. Probably also why many eastern euros, turks hate admitting in having any gypsy mix since gypsies are related to indians, hence that makes them ugly haha. But at the same time they fetishize the turan/asian mix. Anyways on behalf of my people sorry for ruining your burmese looks with 20% south asian mix. Must suck to be the ugliest among all east asians by being the closest to us south asians hahaha.

Thank you for admitting the ugliness and filth of the swarthy Dravidian race. Allow me to post some quotes from the ancient Aryan Vedic texts.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432355862237937664/457568754134417439/tumblr_inline_p8dh8d3EGW1udfpek_500.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432355862237937664/457568742923304960/tumblr_inline_p8dh7wFNzA1udfpek_500.png

In fact, your entire country of India is an example of what happens when a conquering superior race eventually mixes with the inferiors and dies out. In the end, it produces a brown mass of degeneracy. History repeats itself.

Pacifism and passivity is whats crucial in order to have less haters surrounding you trying to wage war.. Consider yourself lucky. Theravada spread in south east asia way before buddhism spread across Tibet and rest of north east asia. burma was actually one of the first ones and the world's largest hindu/buddhist temple angkor wat came about through these "dravidian breeds". Buddhism is where its at due to our "dravidian breeds" so have some respect. Also the aryan knowledge in tibet comes from the same India you hate being associated with. The Mahayana or Theravada both came from the subcontinent. Maybe Tibet should have adopted Theravada. That would have made them less shot tempered and they could have avoided being annexed by China. Till this day they are struggling for freedom from China lol even though by being part of China their lives are so much better. Not sure if they're just naive, innocent or something else lol.

The Burmese also happened to establish the largest empire in Southeast Asia, and same goes for the Tibetans, who themselves built a large empire before converting from their native Bon faith to Vajrayana. Our potential as a race is being held back by feminine pacifism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6E8aea7b3E

And of course, Buddhism wasn't created by shitskinned Dalits. Buddha was an Aryan who originated within the Kshatriya class. You trying to take credit for Aryan achievements? Sad! Either way, Buddhism ought to remain solely within esoteric contexts.

arkas
08-14-2018, 06:19 AM
In all fairness, the previous socialist government of Myanmar was just plain incompetent and retarded. We picked fights with the wrong groups instead of concentrating our efforts on the true enemies of this nation. Including the enemy within.

Whether or not they're Christian, what matters to me is the blood. A good number of the ethnicities roaming around our country are uncivilized jungle barbarians who act violently and against our interests. So they are being dealt with.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't your country America?

You seemingly consider these ethnic minorities as foreign invaders in Burma, is that also how you view your own presence in America?

In Australia, many areas have been completely taken over by minorities from all over Asia, like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Malays, Sri Lankans etc and I actually even met some Burmese. By the same token you regard minorities in Burma, should we also regard minorities in the West as you do? Because most, not all, but most Asians certainly do not assimilate to Western culture but prefer to maintain their own cultures and prefer to live amongst their own kind. I myself am mixed race, my mum is Indian and father is European.

As a Christian, I must tell you to read my signature carefully.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 06:25 AM
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't your country America?

You seemingly consider these ethnic minorities as foreign invaders in Burma, is that also how you view your own presence in America?

In Australia, many areas have been completely taken over by minorities from all over Asia, like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Malays, Sri Lankans etc and I actually even met some Burmese. By the same token you regard minorities in Burma, should we also regard minorities in the West as you do? Because most, not all, but most Asians certainly do not assimilate to Western culture but prefer to maintain their own cultures and prefer to live amongst their own kind. I myself am mixed race, my mum is Indian and father is European.

I don't blame White people for wanting foreigners out. Makes perfect sense to me, and I understand their sentiment. I will be going back to Myanmar. This is my duty to my race and nation.

The Whites are already suffering from demographic issues themselves. One quick look at the West and you'll already see the problems. Degeneracy, Marxism, and waves of shitskins displacing the native population. If they want to start taking back what's theirs, they can go ahead.

It's pretty funny seeing the nonwhites in Western societies hating on White people and calling them evil racists, despite Whites having built the countries that provided them with more comfortable, stable, and safe lives. Along with Whites inventing and building many other things of course.

Thambi
08-14-2018, 06:36 AM
You sound so much like Taiji lol.

Interesting....

Mingle
08-14-2018, 06:40 AM
The Rohingyas were brought in by the British without permission from Myanmar. They're illegal migrants. Since their arrival in Myanmar, they haven't done anything but cause trouble. Other Muslim ethnic groups in Myanmar such as the Panthays and Kameins have citizenship and aren't known for causing trouble. The Rohingyas even had the gall to ask for their region to become part of Pakistan. In fact, the Chittagong Hill Tracts region of Bangladesh was originally Burmese (Rakhine) and Bengali (Rohingyas are a Bengali subgroup) territory starts further west. Chittagong's original name was Chaityagrama. The name Rohingya was originally used to refer to Burmese people before it was stolen by Bengali immigrants. The word Rohang was the Bengali word for Burma (based off of Rakhine).

arkas
08-14-2018, 06:40 AM
I don't blame White people for wanting foreigners out. Makes perfect sense to me, and I understand their sentiment. I will be going back to Myanmar. This is my duty to my race and nation.

The Whites are already suffering from demographic issues themselves. One quick look at the West and you'll already see the problems. Degeneracy, Marxism, and waves of shitskins displacing the native population. If they want to start taking back what's theirs, they can go ahead.

It's pretty funny seeing the nonwhites in Western societies hating on White people and calling them evil racists, despite Whites having built the countries that provided them with more comfortable, stable, and safe lives. Along with Whites inventing and building many other things of course.

Well, good. I myself am anti-Asian immigration, the recent Asian migrants from China and to a lesser extent India and other Asian countries are choosing not to assimilate to Australia. That being said, you obviously have little argument in saying that minorities like Christians and Muslims in Burma have no place in Burma.

A pan-Burmese identity was invented by the British as was a pan-Indian identity which I tend reject. My mum is a Christian ethnic Malayali, from South India, or as you'd like to refer to her people...
the ugliness and filth of the swarthy Dravidian race.

Funny how South India is on average much less poverty stricken and more developed than the so called Indo-Aryan states in North India. Which you, like most North Indians seemingly consider to be superior.

I won't insult Burmese people since I have nothing against them and don't want to degenerate myself to your level of retardation.

arkas
08-14-2018, 06:42 AM

Interesting....

No, Taiji is actually rational and I like him.

arkas
08-14-2018, 06:46 AM
The Rohingyas were brought in by the British without permission from Myanmar. They're illegal migrants. Since their arrival in Myanmar, they haven't done anything but cause trouble. Other Muslim ethnic groups in Myanmar such as the Panthays and Kameins have citizenship and aren't known for causing trouble. The Rohingyas even had the gall to ask for their region to become part of Pakistan. In fact, the Chittagong Hill Tracts region of Bangladesh was originally Burmese (Rakhine) and Bengali (Rohingyas are a Bengali subgroup) territory starts further west. Chittagong's original name was Chaityagrama. The name Rohingya was originally used to refer to Burmese people before it was stolen by Bengali immigrants. The word Rohang was the Bengali word for Burma (based off of Rakhine).

Pashtuns, along with ALL non-Whites were brought into America without a consensus from the majority White American population. Perhaps America in the future should take Burma's policy with unwanted ethnic groups in America.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Well, good. I myself am anti-Asian immigration, the recent Asian migrants from China and to a lesser extent India and other Asian countries are choosing not to assimilate to Australia. That being said, you obviously have little argument in saying that minorities like Christians and Muslims in Burma have no place in Burma.

A pan-Burmese identity was invented by the British as was a pan-Indian identity which I tend reject. My mum is a Christian ethnic Malayali, from South India, or as you'd like to refer to her people...

Funny how South India is on average much less poverty stricken and more developed than the so called Indo-Aryan states in North India. Which you, like most North Indians seemingly consider to be superior.

I won't insult Burmese people since I have nothing against them and don't want to degenerate myself to your level of retardation.

I've heard plenty stories about Chinese people acting stupidly and barbarically in Australia. So I don't blame the Aussies. However, you cannot talk due to literally being half nonwhite. Civic nationalism is retardation. I don't expect racial foreigners to "assimilate" into their host country. Blood is what defines us, and at the end of the day, you're no Australian. And I'm no American.

There are no pure Aryans left in India. This is why the caste system is important and ought to be observed and enforced. The Aryans formed the upper hierarchy as Brahmin, while the Dravidians were on the bottom. But this died down over time.

Mingle
08-14-2018, 06:52 AM
Pashtuns, along with ALL non-Whites were brought into America without a consensus from the majority White American population. Perhaps America in the future should take Burma's policy with unwanted ethnic groups in America.

The thing is that the Bengalis started a separatism movement and engaged in riots against the natives. They took weapons intended to fight the Japanese and used against the natives. The recent riots were because of Bengalis raping one of their women. I don't agree with expelling them all or the harsh response they received by locals that got fed up with them, but they are not some poor innocent angels like the media makes you think. The Burmese government also is not actively persecuting Rohingyas, they are mostly trying to bring a sense of order in the region. They only refused the Rohingyas (Bengalis) citizenship cause of all the trouble that they have been causing. The Kameins and Panthays are foreign Muslims (like the Rohingyas) yet they have citizenship and don't face discrimination. You have to wonder why this kind of thing is exclusive to the Rohingyas.

Also, there wasn't consensus from any authority in Myanmar, not from the majority population and not from the government of Myanmar. It was a side effect of British colonialism.

arkas
08-14-2018, 06:59 AM
I've heard plenty stories about Chinese people acting stupidly and barbarically in Australia. So I don't blame the Aussies. However, you cannot talk due to literally being half nonwhite. Civic nationalism is retardation. I don't expect racial foreigners to "assimilate" into their host country. Blood is what defines us, and at the end of the day, you're no Australian. And I'm no American.

There are no pure Aryans left in India. This is why the caste system is important and ought to be observed and enforced. The Aryans formed the upper hierarchy as Brahmin, while the Dravidians were on the bottom. But this died down over time.

Why is it that the inferior Dravidians have maintained more developed and less poverty stricken states within India than the more "Aryan" admixed Northerners?

The vast majority of Australian's consider me Australian, so I don't particularly care if a minority don't. Especially since more than half the people in my family are either European or mixed race and plenty of earlier migrants who came before the 70s have assimilated into Australian culture, like my family.

Does your family all subscribe to your same beliefs of ethno-nationalism? You can't really be taken seriously since you don't even live in the country you claim to be an ethno-nationalist of.

arkas
08-14-2018, 07:06 AM
The thing is that the Bengalis started a separatism movement and engaged in riots against the natives. They took weapons intended to fight the Japanese and used against the natives. The recent riots were because of Bengalis raping one of their women. I don't agree with expelling them all or the harsh response they received by locals that got fed up with them, but they are not some poor innocent angels like the media makes you think. The Burmese government also is not actively persecuting Rohingyas, they are mostly trying to bring a sense of order in the region. They only refused the Rohingyas (Bengalis) citizenship cause of all the trouble that they have been causing. The Kameins and Panthays are foreign Muslims (like the Rohingyas) yet they have citizenship and don't face discrimination. You have to wonder why this kind of thing is exclusive to the Rohingyas.

Also, there wasn't consensus from any authority in Myanmar, not from the majority population and not from the government of Myanmar. It was a side effect of British colonialism.

Believe me, I am not in support of the Rohingya and have deep worries about Islam but I still think they have a right to their identity and citizenship in Burma. I am pretty sure OP would be crying if he was stripped of his right to be in America in this instance, as you would as well.

Also, nobody can answer me why it was okay for over 100,000 Christians to be forced out of Burma, something the liberal Western media ignores.

Pyusawhti
08-14-2018, 07:14 AM
Why is it that the inferior Dravidians have maintained more developed and less poverty stricken states within India than the more "Aryan" admixed Northerners?

The vast majority of Australian's consider me Australian, so I don't particularly care if a minority don't. Especially since more than half the people in my family are either European or mixed race and plenty of earlier migrants who came before the 70s have assimilated into Australian culture, like my family.

Does your family all subscribe to your same beliefs of ethno-nationalism? You can't really be taken seriously since you don't even live in the country you claim to be an ethno-nationalist of.

Dunno. I don't pay attention to streetshitter land. Are you trying to assert that Whites aren't superior to Dravidians? That's funny.

Your family are race traitors, particularly your White half. So I recommend looking up this Australian group called "Antipodean Resistance". There's some fine blokes in there.

My parents, on the other hand, are quite racist themselves, and tell me to stay away from negro and Dravidian areas. They also happen to both be pure Burmese and intelligent, which makes me happy.

arkas
08-14-2018, 07:28 AM
Dunno. I don't pay attention to streetshitter land. Are you trying to assert that Whites aren't superior to Dravidians? That's funny.

Your family are race traitors, particularly your White half. So I recommend looking up this Australian group called "Antipodean Resistance". There's some fine blokes in there.

My parents, on the other hand, are quite racist themselves, and tell me to stay away from negro and Dravidian areas. They also happen to both be pure Burmese and intelligent, which makes me happy.

I am not claiming anything about superiority or inferiority, only asking a question which unsurprisingly you won't answer because it doesn't fit your delusional ideas.

What's funny is that I have gotten more negative comments from non-White people on this forum in regards to myself being Australian and mixed race. People who base their arguments too deep rooted in race realism are often bad at making points and are forced to contradict themselves in arguments. The non-white race realists in particular are a joke, to claim to be a race realist and exist here, well enough said. Half the people on this thread exist on a "European Cultural Community" with zero European ancestry, if you were truly a race realist you wouldn't be promoting your agenda here where most people care about European anthropology.

LOL Antipdoean primarily targets Jews and then non-whites, also theres actual serious political parties in Australia that aren't such nutbags and are against this mass globalisation of Australia.

Based on the Burmese people I have seen, they look quite Austronesian and some do marry outside their race themselves.

Mingle
08-14-2018, 07:29 AM
Believe me, I am not in support of the Rohingya and have deep worries about Islam but I still think they have a right to their identity and citizenship in Burma. I am pretty sure OP would be crying if he was stripped of his right to be in America in this instance, as you would as well.

Also, nobody can answer me why it was okay for over 100,000 Christians to be forced out of Burma, something the liberal Western media ignores.

If you're referring to the Karens of Myanmar, they do get reported on in the Western media. Its just that there aren't riots going on and a mass displacement at the present, so they aren't on the news as much as the Rohingyas are. They have their own autonomous region at the moment and most Karens are content with that. But there are plenty of articles on them nevertheless. Also, it should be noted that many Karens are/were armed separatists and no country (especially in Asia & Africa) treats armed separatists with respect.

Do you have a link to over 100k Christians being forced out of Myanmar?

StonyArabia
08-14-2018, 07:34 AM

Interesting....

Maybe a sock puppet

arkas
08-14-2018, 07:36 AM
If you're referring to the Karens of Myanmar, they do get reported on in the Western media. Its just that there aren't riots going on and a mass displacement at the present, so they aren't on the news as much as the Rohingyas are. They have their own autonomous region at the moment and most Karens are content with that. But there are plenty of articles on them nevertheless. Also, it should be noted that many Karens are/were armed separatists and no country (especially in Asia & Africa) treats armed separatists with respect.

Do you have a link to over 100k Christians being forced out of Myanmar?

Here is the link, over 100,000 Christian Burmese refugees live in Malaysia. Not sure if the total number is higher of Christian refugees overall.

What I meant to point out was, there wasn't as big of an outrage in the Western media. The Rohingya crisis was more reported on.

Mingle
08-14-2018, 07:37 AM

Arakan has always been Burmese land. Chittagong was also Burmese before British colonialism. The natives of Chittagong are the Jumma people who are a subgroup of Rakhines (Burmese). In fact, even most of eastern Bangladesh was inhabited by other ethnic groups (excluding the Burmese) such as the Garo, Khasi, Jaintia, Hmar, etc. Bengalis have also become a majority in Tripura only recently. Indics are a relatively recent arrival to that region which has historically been Tibeto-Burmese.

Mingle
08-14-2018, 07:42 AM
Here is the link, over 100,000 Christian Burmese refugees live in Malaysia. Not sure if the total number is higher of Christian refugees overall.

What I meant to point out was, there wasn't as big of an outrage in the Western media. The Rohingya crisis was more reported on.

The only thing that states that 100k Karen refugees is some Turkish media outlet that doesn't even cite any source. Wikipedia says that after Thailand and Myanmar, the country with the third most Karen people is 64k so I highly doubt there are 100k Karens in Malaysia.

The reason there is less outrage over the Karen conflict is because there aren't any active wholesale riots going on there at the moment. I already explained it in the post you replied to. The Buddhist-Muslim riots in Sri Lanka were reported in the Western media but most people have never heard of it cause it wasn't as intense as what happened with the Rohingyas & Rakhines. Same applies for the Christian exodus, not to mention that it was in the past too. There are countless articles on them anyways. It doesn't make sense for them to get covered to the same degree when there aren't any active riots involving many deaths and deportations going on at the moment.

StonyArabia
08-14-2018, 07:46 AM
South Asian especially northwest Indian women look better than East Asian ones.

arkas
08-14-2018, 07:54 AM
The only thing that states that 100k Karen refugees is some Turkish media outlet that doesn't even cite any source. Wikipedia says that after Thailand and Myanmar, the country with the third most Karen people is 64k so I highly doubt there are 100k Karens in Malaysia.

The reason there is less outrage over the Karen conflict is because there aren't any active wholesale riots going on there at the moment. I already explained it in the post you replied to. The Buddhist-Muslim riots in Sri Lanka were reported in the Western media but most people have never heard of it cause it wasn't as intense as what happened with the Rohingyas & Rakhines. Same applies for the Christian exodus, not to mention that it was in the past too. There are countless articles on them anyways. It doesn't make sense for them to get covered to the same degree when there aren't any active riots involving many deaths and deportations going on at the moment.

You could literally google search for yourself, I am pretty sure there are many other media outlets that did report on the issue. Also, I think you know as well as I do that Turkey wouldn't have an interest in propagating fake news of Christians being persecuted lol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/14/slow-genocide-myanmars-invisible-war-on-the-kachin-christian-minority
This media outlet claims around 130,000 have been forced out, I don't think they are Turkish media outlets, so I hope you can trust them unlike the Turks.

Anyways, my point still remains. Why did Burma allow this to happen to Christians? Their government cannot be defended.

Kamal900
08-14-2018, 07:57 AM
South Asian especially northwest Indian women look better than East Asian ones.

Agreed.

Mingle
08-14-2018, 08:11 AM
You could literally google search for yourself, I am pretty sure there are many other media outlets that did report on the issue. Also, I think you know as well as I do that Turkey wouldn't have an interest in propagating fake news of Christians being persecuted lol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/14/slow-genocide-myanmars-invisible-war-on-the-kachin-christian-minority
This media outlet claims around 130,000 have been forced out, I don't think they are Turkish media outlets, so I hope you can trust them unlike the Turks.

Anyways, my point still remains. Why did Burma allow this to happen to Christians? Their government cannot be defended.

I guess that number is possible if it includes all their descendants and is an accumulation over a number of decades. It could also be including IDPs. The description in that article is very vague, but that's my assumption since the stated that was the number that came up over the course of a few decades. Also, Malaysia isn't mentioned there. Turkey could be anti-Myanmar (and thus pro-Karen/Christian) cause they support Rohingyas. Nevertheless, many Karens are refugees in other countries, I just thought that the 100k figure was a bit high, but it doesn't really change the scenario much.

The Karens have armed militias that oppose the government. Many of them are using weapons to try to divide the country. The Karens being hurt, however unfortunate it is, could just be a result of Myanmar fighting back against separatists and trying to centralize the country a bit more (for obvious reasons). I don't think the Burmese government are angels but I doubt they're killing random people on a whim like you seem to be implying. There's often more to the story. But since the Western media is anti-Myanmar, you'll only find links written by Westerners victimizing the ethnic minorities.

arkas
08-14-2018, 08:27 AM
I guess that number is possible if it includes all their descendants and is an accumulation over a number of decades. It could also be including IDPs. The description in that article is very vague, but that's my assumption since the stated that was the number that came up over the course of a few decades. Also, Malaysia isn't mentioned there. Turkey could be anti-Myanmar (and thus pro-Karen/Christian) cause they support Rohingyas. Nevertheless, many Karens are refugees in other countries, I just thought that the 100k figure was a bit high, but it doesn't really change the scenario much.

The Karens have armed militias that oppose the government. Many of them are using weapons to try to divide the country. The Karens being hurt, however unfortunate it is, could just be a result of Myanmar fighting back against separatists and trying to centralize the country a bit more (for obvious reasons). I don't think the Burmese government are angels but I doubt they're killing random people on a whim like you seem to be implying. There's often more to the story. But since the Western media is anti-Myanmar, you'll only find links written by Westerners victimizing the ethnic minorities.

Well you actually seem more familiar with the issue than me, so perhaps you can enlighten me on the numbers of Christians who have fled Burma, with evidence from a reputable source.

According to the article, the Burmese military bombed villages in the Kachin area. It states that since April of this year alone, over 6,800 villagers had fled. Both sides are guilty but the government is a disgrace to human kind, this issue stemmed from them failing to properly integrate them as citizens with equal rights in Burma and exploiting their natural resources without the regard for the locals being the primary beneficiaries.

Black Panther
08-14-2018, 08:59 AM
Land partition would be the best solution.

GreentheViper
08-14-2018, 12:05 PM
I HATE THE ROHINGYA TOO REEEEEE

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 01:03 PM

Interesting....

they are both Sino-Tibetan... he probably looks like this. I think he might be Taiji

sino-tibetans looks like this

http://en.people.cn/mediafile/201005/05/P201005051636591201813251.jpg

http://www.thetibetpost.com/images/stories/August-2014/Tibet-China-Conference-2014-Germany.jpg

sino-tibetans are basically Chinese people that fled to south east Asian..

Thambi
08-14-2018, 01:10 PM
they are both Sino-Tibetan... he probably looks like this. I think he might be Taiji

http://en.people.cn/mediafile/201005/05/P201005051636591201813251.jpg

http://www.thetibetpost.com/images/stories/August-2014/Tibet-China-Conference-2014-Germany.jpg

but this dude is hating on chinese people so it might not be Taiji? Plus he particularly is targeting south indians moreso than north indians. Taiji dislikes Indians overall so not sure lol. One thing is common in that both have a strong dislike for the subcontinent but as arkas said Taiji is atleast intelligent and rational with his arguments and explanations.

Wadaad
08-14-2018, 01:29 PM

I've met several. My closest friends are all chinese and korean. Well they are accepting of me in terms of social circles. We party, hang out, go on trips, etc. They're quite friendly. Not sure if they talk about indians behind my back like you do on this forum but atleast upfront they seem polite enough. In terms of dating yeah I guess they aren't accepting of others besides whites but as friends they are quite respectful and accepting and they barely discriminate.

Dravidians look better than those little Burmese Filipinos, just lol at OP

Thambi
08-14-2018, 01:50 PM

lol nah well I personally find east/south east asians attractive overall. but my main problem with OP is calling us south indians dalits and pacifist and how they got influenced by the shittier dravidians rather than 'superior' aryans. Dravidians are the ones that influenced south east asians through buddhism, hinduism etc. Besides dravidians and aryans are just language groups, not races which doesnt seem to go thru OP's underdeveloped brain.

Rohingyas are aryans technically since they are bengalis and speak an indo-aryan language. I agree Rohingyas have been there are causing troubles with terrorism and are hated both for race and religion. Race a lot more so since OP did state that they're not even mongoloids hence they're not trustful. Only solution is for Rohingyas is to leave Burma and head to India and Bangladesh. Many probably are doing illegal terrorist related acts because they are not accepted in that region. Atleast they'll fit in with their people if they head over to south asia, hence reducing such acts and redeem themselves in a way..

Smeagol
Rohingya are subhumans.

1R0N M4N XL

his profile say sino-tibetans, they are similar to hmongs. they are slanted eyes.. there's 45 million refugees ethic Chinese in south east asia + hmongs/sino-tibetans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpC1P6me5Ko&t=442s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2go_QTd3J8

but this dude is hating on chinese people so it might not be Taiji? Plus he particularly is targeting south indians moreso than north indians. Taiji dislikes Indians overall so not sure lol. One thing is common is that both have a strong dislike for the subcontinent but as arkas said Taiji is atleast intelligent and rational with his arguments and explanations.

its too early to tell Pyusawhti just popped out literally just days ago.. when you make socket account, you can pretend to be anyone, you can pretend to be 14 year girl looking for company.. lol.

and he doesnt hate Chinese people/he just said he heard Chinese people to dumb things in australia…

his a mongoloid supremacists who feels superior to non-Asians.. this attitude is very common among Chinese... after the Indians he would like to ethic cleanse the darker Asians like Cambodians.. ( they are many people liked him)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f2/42/1d/f2421d10f60d0a81cd6feefecd5fb24d--beautiful-children-beautiful-people.jpg

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 02:06 PM
World cup is over but It sickens me how little remorse there is from the European christian community and hindu community. I don't deny some Muslim extremist had caused many terrorism activities in Europe, America, India and some Rohingya militants killed Hindu minority but still they are all part of the caucasoid race. Throughout history it was always the Mongoloid race who invaded Caucasoid lands, never did negros or australoids do this to Caucasoids. Another thing is you are sorely mistaken if you think this is only a religion conflict and not a race conflict

Rohingya
Race: Caucasoid
Language : Indo-European
Phenotypes : Caucasoid with blue eyes, green eyes ranging from dark skin to white, with black hair to brown hair
Ancestry : Persians, Arabs and Indo-Aryans

MASS RAPE CRIMES: Burmese Mongoloid fake bhuddist people raping indo-aryan caucasian females

" Human rights groups estimate that around 81,000 Rohingya women and girls are now about to give birth in "unthinkable" conditions because of earlier incidents of rape. " According to UN the number of Rohingya women raped and gang-raped were massive,Nearly half of the Rohingya female population were raped !!!!! The UN who interviewed the Rohingya victim claim 52% of all Rohingya refugees surveyed were raped. Other studies shows 1/3 of the Rohingya women were raped

To all the people who don't care remember this

- 100,000 German women from Berlin raped by Mongolian soldiers, Central Asian troops
- 10,000 Russian women raped in Siberia by Japanese soldiers and 300 dutch women comfort sex slaves
- Mongol invasion and rape on million of european, central asian iranian women, middle east women ( ex modern hazara, nogais, central asians )
- Indonesian soldiers killed and raped 500,000 black melanesian women west papuan women and 200,000 on east timor women
- Original Turkic Mongoloid Turkification of Indo-European Caucasian in Xinjiang and central Asia, Anatolia.
- Mongoloid tribes enslaving negrito black tribal females of southeast asia with rape and enslave
- The extinction of the Ainu race by Japanese
- Japanese killing 60,000 raping black women of east timor, micronesia
- The Burmese Mongoloid and Austro-Asiatic Mongoloid males invaded the original proto-Australoid lands
- Cambodian genocide on it's own people
- Now Burmese rape and genocide on 200,000 Caucasian Rohingya Aryans females
- Southern Burma/Arakan originally inhabited by Rohingya people for 1300 years before the Burmese tribes migrated in 9th century.

THIS IS WHY IS TIME TO SAVE THE ROHINGYA PEOPLE ONCE AND FOR ALL
https://muslimhands.org.uk/_ui/uploads/8w2al9/MH-UFR-SM-Image.jpg

Here are the faces of raped rohingya girls

http://i65.tinypic.com/s1nsxj.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/ao51eo.jpg
https://sl.sbs.com.au/public/image/file/48b1e9bd-3a4d-4a01-b9ff-9493b0bdf5e8/crop/16x9
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/73/65/2e/73652ed4371f7611fe9061a784496f67--amazing-eyes-beautiful-eyes.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/zlrceh.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/15xs96d.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/11rt7c9.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/15fstiu.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/dqt6qq.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/xl9k0j.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/27zdhky.jpg
https://news2-images.vice.com//uploads/2017/10/Laurel-Chor-Rohingya.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/vik1up.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2ztjedl.jpg
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/KECXPG/laila-begam-a-rohingya-children-pose-at-the-unchiprang-makeshift-camp-KECXPG.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/o98jOVZvHvs/maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 02:07 PM
xxx

Gold-Shekel
08-14-2018, 02:12 PM
Many people showing they're Satanists here, supporting the animists and polytheists over monotheists.

1R0N M4N XL
08-14-2018, 02:17 PM
Do you really mean it or just taking a piss ?

If you're taking piss than it shows all of you Turkish have crocodile tears like your president and his wife, who cried for rohingya so much but seems don't give a crap anymore

Look at these fake videos from Turkey. I DON'T KNOW if Turks like to troll but all these videos are 100% fake. Turks are no longer warriors because all they do is bluff on youtube.

ALL TALK AND SHOW, NO ACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4koKPlHmKkc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8HjOIdx8tM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyn4sVjFOG8

lol

Maguzanci
08-14-2018, 02:36 PM

Indeed. SE Asians have both Caucasoid and Australoid ancestry from the Indian admixture.

Maguzanci
08-14-2018, 02:45 PM
The highest South Asian (Caucasoid+ASI ancestries) admix in SE Asia I think are among the Burmese, Thai, Cambodian and probably Acehnese. I might make a thread later on SE Asian genetic results that I saw.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 01:15 AM

what about Chinese people & other minorities in myammar/ ASEAN... should they be kicked out as well??

DaiViet
08-15-2018, 01:48 AM
his profile say sino-tibetans, they are similar to hmongs. they are slanted eyes.. there's 45 million refugees ethic Chinese in south east asia + hmongs/sino-tibetans.

its too early to tell Pyusawhti just popped out literally just days ago.. when you make socket account, you can pretend to be anyone, you can pretend to be 14 year girl looking for company.. lol.

and he doesnt hate Chinese people/he just said he heard Chinese people to dumb things in australia…

his a mongoloid supremacists who feels superior to non-Asians.. this attitude is very common among Chinese... after the Indians he would like to ethic cleanse the darker Asians like Cambodians.. ( they are many people liked him)

Wut, Hmong are not sino-tibetan.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 02:06 AM
Wut, Hmong are not sino-tibetan.

all these people came from southern china.. they are not the same... I said ''similar''..

DaiViet
08-15-2018, 02:48 AM
all these people came from southern china.. they are not the same... I said ''similar''..

I guess you can go by their phenotype. They look sinid.

Different language family and totally different culture though.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 02:59 AM
I guess you can go by their phenotype. They look sinid.

Different language family and totally different culture though.

he was very clear... to exterminate non-mongoloids from gene pool.. NAZI HITLER style.. this has nothing to do with buddhist vs islam..

him and Taiji thinks mongoloids are Sinid superior master race.. Indians/blacks/middle easterns/Polynesians/Latinos/filipinos are beneath them & should be exterminated...

& you wonder why I went on offensive against them.. Chi-Com Taiji used to post dead filipinos to mock me just because I post news about the Chinese communist party.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 03:14 AM
lol nah well I personally find east/south east asians attractive overall. but my main problem with OP is calling us south indians dalits and pacifist and how they got influenced by the shittier dravidians rather than 'superior' aryans. Dravidians are the ones that influenced south east asians through buddhism, hinduism etc. Besides dravidians and aryans are just language groups, not races which doesnt seem to go thru OP's underdeveloped brain.

Rohingyas are aryans technically since they are bengalis and speak an indo-aryan language. I agree Rohingyas have been there are causing troubles with terrorism and are hated both for race and religion. Race a lot more so since OP did state that they're not even mongoloids hence they're not trustful. Only solution is for Rohingyas is to leave Burma and head to India and Bangladesh. Many probably are doing illegal terrorist related acts because they are not accepted in that region. Atleast they'll fit in with their people if they head over to south asia, hence reducing such acts and redeem themselves in a way..

you're going to meet a lot of people like Taiji/Pyusawhti ... I tried to warned you my friend, they are not your friends. I promise all that sympathy youre giving them, in youre lifetime you will never get it back, nor get a thank you..

just keep in mind mongoloids are very different from each other. even if they looked the same to you... youre Koreans friends are very different from ethic Chinese.

DaiViet
08-15-2018, 03:28 AM
Korean and Chinese look different to me.

There’s variation in Chinese themselves.

Han from Guangxi generally look very different from Han from Tianjin for example.

Wadaad
08-15-2018, 03:46 AM

If you made a speech at the UN on behalf of the Karen and Rohinga..within one hour there will be coalition built up ready to blast Burma off the map

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 04:19 PM
Many people showing they're Satanists here, supporting the animists and polytheists over monotheists.
FUCK MONOTHEISM.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 04:21 PM
FUCK MONOTHEISM.

Go pray to your little statues and dance around a fire you degenerate freak.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Go pray to your little statues and dance around a fire you degenerate freak.
I don't take orders from jihadist goatfuckers, you jihadist goatfucker. :eviltongue:

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 04:24 PM
I don't take orders from jihadist goatfuckers, you jihadist goatfucker. :eviltongue:

Polytheism, animism and idolatry have done more harm than Islamism.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 04:26 PM
Polytheism, animism and idolatry have done more harm than Islamism.
Prove it, then.

Pyusawhti
08-15-2018, 05:31 PM
I am not claiming anything about superiority or inferiority, only asking a question which unsurprisingly you won't answer because it doesn't fit your delusional ideas.

What's funny is that I have gotten more negative comments from non-White people on this forum in regards to myself being Australian and mixed race. People who base their arguments too deep rooted in race realism are often bad at making points and are forced to contradict themselves in arguments. The non-white race realists in particular are a joke, to claim to be a race realist and exist here, well enough said. Half the people on this thread exist on a "European Cultural Community" with zero European ancestry, if you were truly a race realist you wouldn't be promoting your agenda here where most people care about European anthropology.

LOL Antipdoean primarily targets Jews and then non-whites, also theres actual serious political parties in Australia that aren't such nutbags and are against this mass globalisation of Australia.

Based on the Burmese people I have seen, they look quite Austronesian and some do marry outside their race themselves.

The difference is that I'm pure Burmese and you're a racial mutt. Your listed ethnicity "Eurasian" made me think you're a hapa, but then turned out to be Indian instead. I call them "halfjeets". First, you must look at our history and you will see we've had some fun experiences with these kinds of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_invasions_of_Assam

Although we made a mistake by raping their women and spawning some mutts, but c'est la vie.

You calling me Han Chinese? LOL.

There's other Sino-Tibetan ethnicities that exist even within China, bro. Learn the facts. For example, the Qiang, who are like the in-between of the Han and the Tibetans.

http://www.chengdutour.org/uploads/allimg/160104/12-160104164259.jpg

That's funny even though everyone in India wants light skin and use beauty products to lighten themselves, along with all the Bollywood celebrities having fair skin and non-Dravidian features compared to the rest of the populace. Why do the negro women in America straighten their hair out as well?

what about Chinese people & other minorities in myammar/ ASEAN... should they be kicked out as well??

I don't like the Hakka Chinese due to being corrupt and engaging in some sneaky behaviors like trickery and fraud. In fact, it was them who established the socialist regime and fucked us over, while betraying their "fellow" Chinese as well at the same time. Should be removed.

Otherwise I like the Han. We have some good history and common culture together. In my opinion, the Sino-Tibetan people must establish a brotherhood against common threats. Maybe China can annex Laos and then our border would be much nicer and cozier. 萬歲.

I don't trust any Jewish-derived faith.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 05:48 PM
The difference is that I'm pure Burmese and you're a racial mutt. Your listed ethnicity "Eurasian" made me think you're a hapa, but then turned out to be Indian instead. I call them "halfjeets". First, you must look at our history and you will see we've had some fun experiences with these kinds of people.

Although we made a mistake by raping their women and spawning some mutts, but c'est la vie.

You calling me Han Chinese? LOL.

There's other Sino-Tibetan ethnicities that exist even within China, bro. Learn the facts. For example, the Qiang, who are like the in-between of the Han and the Tibetans.

http://www.chengdutour.org/uploads/allimg/160104/12-160104164259.jpg

That's funny even though everyone in India wants light skin and use beauty products to lighten themselves, along with all the Bollywood celebrities having fair skin and non-Dravidian features compared to the rest of the populace. Why do the negro women in America straighten their hair out as well?

I don't like the Hakka Chinese due to being corrupt and engaging in some sneaky behaviors like trickery and fraud. In fact, it was them who established the socialist regime and fucked us over, while betraying their "fellow" Chinese as well at the same time. Should be removed.

Otherwise I like the Han. We have some good history and common culture together. In my opinion, the Sino-Tibetan people must establish a brotherhood against common threats. Maybe China can annex Laos and then our border would be much nicer and cozier. 萬歲.

I don't trust any Jewish-derived faith.

you want china to invade laos??? and let me guess Vietnam too, then Thailand ??.. and displace the population with Chinese?...

that is very weird for south east Asian to say to that??

and yes Chinese will consider you long lost Chinese, they will annex & invade myammar & displace the south east Asians... you like that right??

Pyusawhti
08-15-2018, 06:06 PM
you want china to invade laos??? and let me guess Vietnam too, then Thailand ??.. and displace the population with Chinese?...

that is very weird for south east Asian to say to that??

and yes Chinese will consider you long lost Chinese, they will annex & invade myammar & displace the south east Asians... you like that right??

Let's be honest. Laos shouldn't even exist as a country since it's basically a bunch of hillbilly Thais but with landmines instead of ladyboys. It should belong to either Thailand, Vietnam, or China. We've easily conquered them in the past, shouldn't be that hard now.

"At its peak, Toungoo "exercised suzerainty from Manipur to the Cambodian marches and from the borders of Arakan to Yunnan" and was "probably the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia."[1]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Toungoo_Empire)

The Vietnamese are some respectable people for their military accomplishments, especially against Cambodians, Americans, and the Chinese all within the 1970s. I like them as well. Also, lots of "Thais" already have Chinese blood in them which is probably why that country is pretty successful right now. The Chinese set up brothels that attract old fucks from around the world. Good on them.

I seek the unification and brotherhood of the Tibeto-Burman peoples.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Prove it, then.

Look at pre-Islamic Arabia, burrying their daughters and shit like that. Plus the sacrifice to Moloch many "civilizations" had. Monotheistic religions are the most civilized ones.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 06:30 PM
Look at pre-Islamic Arabia, burrying their daughters and shit like that. Plus the sacrifice to Moloch many "civilizations" had. Monotheistic religions are the most civilized ones.
You don't need to be religious to stop burying your daughter alive and who the fuck is Moloch? More people were killed by monotheists than by polytheists. ← Try disproving that.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 06:35 PM
You don't need to be religious to stop burying your daughter alive and who the fuck is Moloch? More people were killed by monotheists than by polytheists. ← Try disproving that.

Yes, you do, because their former belief didn't put women and girls on the same level as men and boys on a living right point of view, so it was totally legitimate for them to kill female infants, very much like in India now. With Islam they stopped doing that.

If you don't know the "Moloch" thing, you're not fit to talk about religion at all. Moloch is the sacrifice by fire of infants that many polytheistic religions have. You also talk about "number" but numbers are irrelevant, a war is a war and unless you're talking about civilian casualties it is a non-sense to blame the death on a battlefield on anything else than war. Polytheists also had wars, that is not the point.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 06:37 PM
Yes, you do, because their former belief didn't put women and girls on the same level as men and boys on a living right point of view, so it was totally legitimate for them to kill female infants, very much like in India now. With Islam they stopped doing that.
Yeah right...

If you don't know the "Moloch" thing, you're not fit to talk about religion at all. Moloch is the sacrifice by fire of infants that many polytheistic religions have. You also talk about "number" but numbers are irrelevant, a war is a war and unless you're talking about civilian casualties it is a non-sense to blame the death on a battlefield on anything else than war. Polytheists also had wars, that is not the point.
I talk about religion if I want to and I don't take any lesson from some Balkanite goatfucker.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 06:48 PM
Yeah right...

I talk about religion if I want to and I don't take any lesson from some Balkanite goatfucker.

You don't take any lesson period, that's because you're an entitled twat. You have made no point at all.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 06:50 PM
You don't take any lesson period, that's because you're an entitled twat. You have made no point at all.
If I'm an entitled twat, then you're just some imperialist cocksucker trying to impose his retarded mindset upon others. So, FUCK OFF! :eviltongue:

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 06:51 PM
Let's be honest. Laos shouldn't even exist as a country since it's basically a bunch of hillbilly Thais but with landmines instead of ladyboys. It should belong to either Thailand, Vietnam, or China. We've easily conquered them in the past, shouldn't be that hard now.

"At its peak, Toungoo "exercised suzerainty from Manipur to the Cambodian marches and from the borders of Arakan to Yunnan" and was "probably the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia."[1]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Toungoo_Empire)

The Vietnamese are some respectable people for their military accomplishments, especially against Cambodians, Americans, and the Chinese all within the 1970s. I like them as well. Also, lots of "Thais" already have Chinese blood in them which is probably why that country is pretty successful right now. The Chinese set up brothels that attract old fucks from around the world. Good on them.

I seek the unification and brotherhood of the Tibeto-Burman peoples.

okay.. so I was right... you want a full chinazation of south east asia..

youre brothers in Tibet are also 1/3 ethic tibets now.. their culture destroyed.. displaced by Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwF1xWEddfo

Thambi
08-15-2018, 07:06 PM

No one gives two fucks about burma on a global scale lol. the only recognition your nation gets its because of Rohingya and buddhism. Both of these involve south asians lol. Seriously chill the fuck out and no one is threatened by your retarded nation.

Assam's invasion by burma involved ahoms, who were tai kadai people related to southern chinese. So you invaded your own cousins. Dont drag mainland indians into this. And it was barely for a couple of years. It took three invasions, with lots of men to get Assam anyways and that too with a lot of help. The first two invasions failed miserably and burmese got defeated.

Also indians wanting to be lighter skinned and africans straightening their hair has nothing to do with aspiring to look like burmese so not sure what you're trying to argue there. Again no one talks about burmese at all. East asians that are recognized for their looks are northeast asians (chinese, japs, koreans), filipino, thais, viets, etc. I guess yeah burmese women are known for prostitution in areas around thailand similar to Lao people so you can be proud of that I guess :)

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:07 PM
If I'm an entitled twat, then you're just some imperialist cocksucker trying to impose his retarded mindset upon others. So, FUCK OFF! :eviltongue:

You used it, the word "imperialist"... Lol, you're a weak queerbag. How is it a retarded mindset when Monotheism is the most successful belief?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:09 PM
You used it, the word "imperialist"... Lol, you're a weak queerbag. How is it a retarded mindset when Monotheism is the most successful belief?
Retarded people are more numerous on Earth. Unfortunately... You're a pretty good example yourself.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:12 PM
Retarded people are more numerous on Earth. Unfortunately... You're a pretty good example yourself.

Not a lot of Jews on Earth, however there's a billion Indians and a billion Chinese people, which are not monotheists, are you calling them retarded?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Not a lot of Jews on Earth, however there's a billion Indians and a billion Chinese people, which are not monotheists, are you calling them retarded?
Look, Jew. Mind your own business and don't try to impose your retarded belief about the so-called superiority of monotheism upon South-East Asia. Got it?

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 07:16 PM
the real ethic SOUTH EAST ASIA/INDO-PACIFIC needs to counter this SINID supremacy coming to south east asia & deport all these sinid-supremacists..

1st Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and myammar/laos..

@Pyusawhti are you round eyed or slant eyed??.. do you consider yourself east Asian or south east Asian/indo-pacific?

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Look, Jew. Mind your own business and don't try to impose your retarded belief about the so-called superiority of monotheism upon South-East Asia. Got it?

Then why don't you go to S-E Asia to live in a polytheist society?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:18 PM
Then why don't you go to S-E Asia to live in a polytheist society?
Why are you trying to impose your retarded belief about the superiority of monotheism upon foreign nations you know nothing about?

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:20 PM
Why are you trying to impose your retarded belief about the superiority of monotheism upon foreign nations you know nothing about?

Where did you read that? I know that polytheist nations destroy themselves, I'm just saying that I support my Monotheist brothers and that Monotheism is superior. Now tell me, why do you not live in a polytheist society?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:22 PM
Where did you read that? I know that polytheist nations destroy themselves, I'm just saying that I support my Monotheist brothers and that Monotheism is superior. Now tell me, why do you not live in a polytheist society?
Nah, Jews don't support nobody but themselves. :laugh: You're there trying to impose your retarded beliefs about monotheism upon others: you're an imperialist faggot. And I'm already living in a polytheistic society.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:24 PM
Nah, Jews don't support nobody but themselves. :laugh: You're there trying to impose your retarded beliefs about monotheism upon others: you're an imperialist faggot. And I'm already living in a polytheistic society.

You're projecting. You feel threatened by monotheism so you cry about "imperialism". Now go pray to your little statues.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:25 PM
You're projecting. You feel threatened by monotheism so you cry about "imperialism". Now go pray to your little statues.
You're there trying to give me an order. You're an imperialist faggot. Jew. :laugh:

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 07:26 PM
You're there trying to give me an order. You're an imperialist faggot. Jew. :laugh:

Your idols are a lie

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Your idols are a lie

what do you think about Christians? are Christians '' polytheistic '' to you?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Your idols are a lie
There he goes again! Jew is trying to tell me how to think! If that's not imperialism, what is it, then?

what do you think about Christians? are Christians '' polytheistic '' to you?For fuck sake, don't rely on that cocksucker to tell how you how to think. Think by yourself!

DaiViet
08-15-2018, 07:31 PM
the real ethic SOUTH EAST ASIA/INDO-PACIFIC needs to counter this SINID supremacy coming to south east asia & deport all these sinid-supremacists..

1st Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and myammar/laos..

@Pyusawhti are you round eyed or slant eyed??.. do you consider yourself east Asian or south east Asian/indo-pacific?

Vietnam will do what benefits them. Its exports to China has grown leaps and bounds ever since freight rail between the 2 countries were connected. Vietnam is now China’s largest trade partner in ASEAN. Peace and prosperity through trade and commerce is preferable to pointless war mongering.

http://en.nhandan.org.vn/business/item/6428702-vietnam-becomes-china’s-largest-trade-partner-in-asean-chinese-diplomat.html

Vietnam and Myanmar are also working on increasing trade with each other as well.

https://www.mmtimes.com/sites/mmtimes.com/files/styles/mmtimes_ratio_c_normal_detail_image/public/news-images/myanmar_0.jpg?itok=86ROig0_

https://www.mmtimes.com/news/myanmar-vietnam-agree-raise-bilateral-trade-over-1b-2020.html

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 07:32 PM
There he goes again! Jew is trying to tell me how to think! If that's not imperialism, what is it, then?

For fuck sake, don't rely on that cocksucker to tell how you how to think. Think by yourself!

:picard1: i'm Christian.... Christianity & islam, came from Judaism … its called Abrahamic..

however I aint catholic.. i'm protestant.. ( it means seperation of church & state)christian protestant aren't part of Vatican & pope like selurong.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 07:36 PM
Jew is unable to tell me how monotheism is morally better than polytheism. Sure, it's simpler to worship only one god than many. But that's the only advantage I could think of... :scratch:

:picard1: i'm Christian.... Christianity & islam, came from Judaism … its called Abrahamic..
You really are a OWD bootlicker. :picard1: First, Selurong asking some Spanish dude who will win in a fight between some Renaissance Spanish swordsman and some Pinoy tribesman... Then you, longing for the approval of some Jewish cocksucker... Pinoys really deserve to disappear off the face of the Earth.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 07:37 PM
Vietnam will do what benefits them. Its exports to China has grown leaps and bounds ever since freight rail between the 2 countries were connected. Vietnam is now China’s largest trade partner in ASEAN. Peace and prosperity through trade and commerce is preferable to pointless war mongering.

http://en.nhandan.org.vn/business/item/6428702-vietnam-becomes-china’s-largest-trade-partner-in-asean-chinese-diplomat.html

war mongering??? youre OP wants a NAZI style genetic cleansing of non-mongoloids.. it would be funny but its too real... myammar does genocide..

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 08:44 PM

I'm telling you the truth.

what do you think about Christians? are Christians '' polytheistic '' to you?

There are some polytheistic tendencies in some variants of Christianity, but I don't know enough about all school of Christianity to make a general statement.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Prove it.

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Prove it.

Jews, 5000 years of History, still here. Carthaginians, gone or became Islamic/Christian.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 08:51 PM
Jews, 5000 years of History, still here. Carthaginians, gone or became Islamic/Christian.
What's your point? :confused: Do you want billions of Chinese and Indians to forsake their own native religions and convert to Judaism before migrate en masse towards Israel? :p

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 08:52 PM
What's your point? :confused: Do you want billions of Chinese and Indians to forsake their own native religions and convert to Judaism before migrate en masse towards Israel? :p

No, I hope they stay in their wicked beliefs since it leads to self-destruction.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 08:53 PM
No, I hope they stay in their wicked beliefs since it leads to self-destruction.
Meh, you'll get destroyed long before us. :laugh:

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 08:54 PM
Meh, you'll get destroyed long before us. :laugh:

Not really sure how.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 08:55 PM
Not really sure how.
The same way you're not sure about the superiority of monotheism. :coffee:

Gold-Shekel
08-15-2018, 09:06 PM
The same way you're not sure about the superiority of monotheism. :coffee:

You're projecting

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 09:09 PM
You're projecting
Projecting is not a monotheistic term, Jew. :laugh: All yours posts on this thread can be summarized by the same message you repeat over and over again: Wah! Wah! :icon_yell: :icon_yell: I cannot prove it but my religion is better than yours!

Pyusawhti
08-15-2018, 09:54 PM
okay.. so I was right... you want a full chinazation of south east asia..

youre brothers in Tibet are also 1/3 ethic tibets now.. their culture destroyed.. displaced by Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwF1xWEddfo

I don't condone nor support the PRC if that's what you're thinking. They're exactly what has ruined China and the Han Chinese, leading to their mongrelization and degeneration over time.

No one gives two fucks about burma on a global scale lol. the only recognition your nation gets its because of Rohingya and buddhism. Both of these involve south asians lol. Seriously chill the fuck out and no one is threatened by your retarded nation.

Assam's invasion by burma involved ahoms, who were tai kadai people related to southern chinese. So you invaded your own cousins. Dont drag mainland indians into this. And it was barely for a couple of years. It took three invasions, with lots of men to get Assam anyways and that too with a lot of help. The first two invasions failed miserably and burmese got defeated.

Also indians wanting to be lighter skinned and africans straightening their hair has nothing to do with aspiring to look like burmese so not sure what you're trying to argue there. Again no one talks about burmese at all. East asians that are recognized for their looks are northeast asians (chinese, japs, koreans), filipino, thais, viets, etc. I guess yeah burmese women are known for prostitution in areas around thailand similar to Lao people so you can be proud of that I guess :)

I enjoy the reputation that Myanmar is getting. We're told that we're genociders, oppressors, racists, and xenophobes. I hear talk about the Burmese being hateful warmongers, and these comments make me happy. Better than being known for designated shitting streets ;). Superpower by 2020, yes?

The Assamese look like shitskins to me, I dunno what you're talking about. And the Tai-Kadai aren't my people either. They're a lesser and inferior breed (compared to Sino-Tibetan), who make up Thailand and Laos, among other places. Learn the facts, bro.

You also admit that your dark-skinned brethren (Dravidians and negros alike) try to get rid of their natural features and try to look like one of the superior races. That's pretty pathetic for your people. You can do better. Sad!

This is peak physical form.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1460607395038.png

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 10:00 PM
I enjoy the reputation that Myanmar is getting. We're told that we're genociders, oppressors, racists, and xenophobes. I hear talk about the Burmese being hateful warmongers, and these comments make me happy.
You do understand that massacring a given people for racist reasons will lead to the isolation of your nation on the world scene and to military retaliation by the race brothers of the people you are currently massacring... :rolleyes:

Pyusawhti
08-15-2018, 10:05 PM
You do understand that massacring a given people for racist reasons will lead to the isolation of your nation on the world scene and to military retaliation by the race brothers of the people you are currently massacring... :rolleyes:

I don't condone exterminating entire races of course. They just need to get the fuck out of my country.

Too bad the UN is run by dirty kike weasels, same goes for the media. Can't trust them.

StonyArabia
08-15-2018, 10:46 PM
he was very clear... to exterminate non-mongoloids from gene pool.. NAZI HITLER style.. this has nothing to do with buddhist vs islam..

him and Taiji thinks mongoloids are Sinid superior master race.. Indians/blacks/middle easterns/Polynesians/Latinos/filipinos are beneath them & should be exterminated...

& you wonder why I went on offensive against them.. Chi-Com Taiji used to post dead filipinos to mock me just because I post news about the Chinese communist party.

The Mongoloids might want to exterminate others, but trust me the Middle Easterners will crush them into pulps. We actually defeated the Mongols twice in Iraq, only later we were defeated due to betrayal. Plus these Mongoloids have no idea how Desert warfare will look like, just like the Anglo-American/Europeans had very hard time to subjugated the regions of Western Iraq. Many of these Anglo-American/Europeans wished they never set foot in our regions. Of course these Mongoloid supremacist are not even truly supremacist because they seem to worship Europeans and Whites LOL. So much for their superiority. Not to mention the Mamlukes who had lots of Bedouin Arabs in their forces crushed the Mongol forces at Ayin Jalut. We are not afraid of them. They probably will try to ask for their European masters to support them against us, but there is no need since like I said the Europeans never had easy time with us. In fact my mother's tribe used to have many British as prisoners, and not mention the Omanis had defeated the Portuguese , and we sacked their colonies in Africa and India. So unlike these Mongoloid supremacists, we actually have a leg to stand on. They want to bring war, they will regret it, just like the Anglo-American/European neo-Crusader Zionists did. Not afraid of them at all.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 10:47 PM
The Mongoloids might want to exterminate others, but trust me the Middle Easterners will crush them into pulps. We actually defeated the Mongols twice in Iraq, only later we were defeated due to betrayal. Plus these Mongoloids have no idea how Desert warfare will look like, just like the Anglo-American/Europeans had very hard time to subjugated the regions of Western Iraq. Many of these Anglo-American/Europeans wished they never set foot in our regions. Of course these Mongoloid supremacist are not even truly supremacist because they seem to worship Europeans and Whites LOL. So much for their superiority. Not to mention the Mamlukes who had lots of Bedouin Arabs in their forces crushed the Mongol forces at Ayin Jalut. We are not afraid of them. They probably will try to ask for their European masters to support them against us, but there is no need since like I said the Europeans never had easy time with us. In fact my mother's tribe used to have many British as prisoners, and not mention the Omanis had defeated the Portuguese , and we sacked their colonies in Africa and India. So unlike these Mongoloid supremacists, we actually have a leg to stand on. They want to bring war, they will regret it, just like the Anglo-American/European neo-Crusader Zionists did. Not afraid of them at all.
You want to defeat Mongoloids? Come and fight me, then.

DaiViet
08-15-2018, 11:36 PM
Didn’t Israel defeat all the Arab states in the 6 day war?

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 11:40 PM
Meh, Jews or Arabs, both of them are just ethnocentric pieces of shit who think the world revolves around them and has to cater to their every whim. Gold-Shekel and StonyArabia are two archetypal examples of how shitty they are. They have no business trying to impose their retarded mindset upon South-East-Asians.

1R0N M4N XL
08-15-2018, 11:56 PM

2/3 of the entire planet is Abrahamic & growing..

There are some polytheistic tendencies in some variants of Christianity, but I don't know enough about all school of Christianity to make a general statement.

alright, youre a jew.. no doubt.. most jews i met are confuse or know little about Christianity despite the fact it came directly from Judaism and original Christians were jews themselves.. but you guys recognize your relationship with islam.

don't worry… I'm not going to convert you nor am i anti-Semitic .. were not enemies..

StonyArabia
08-15-2018, 11:56 PM

With Western support. Recently Hezbollah defeated them lol, I am not even fan of those guys.

Anthony PV
08-15-2018, 11:58 PM
2/3 of the entire planet is Abrahamic & growing..
I hope 2/3 of the planet is not composed of OWD bootlickers like you... :coffee:

With Western support. Recently Hezbollah defeated them lol, I am not even fan of those guys.
Yep, because you're an ethnocentric hypocrite who doesn't give a shit to anyone except himself and his little inbred tribe. :coffee:

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 12:30 AM

if he was the leader/president of myammar:

Pyusawhti doesnt like Lao & thais as well. he doesnt like round-eyed south east Asians... he likes it chinky. if he was the leader of myammar .. Thailand & the rest of south east asia will join forces to invade myammar. myammar doesnt have western allies. its only Thailand, Philippines & maybe Singapore who has western allies..

he would probably try to get military help from his sinid brothers from china & sin0-tize south east asia..

muslim world should just stop selling myammar oil,

BTW Saudi arabia is ally of united states & support by Israel right??.. I thought you are from Saudi arabia, not Iraq?

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 12:32 AM

Pyusawhti doesnt like Lao & thais as well. he doesnt like round-eyed south east Asians... he likes it chinky. if he was the leader of myammar .. Thailand & the rest of south east asia will join forces to invade myammar. myammar doesnt have western allies. its only Thailand, Philippines & maybe Singapore who has western allies..

he would probably try to get military help from his sinid brothers from china & sin0-tize south east asia..

BTW Saudi arabia is ally of united states & support by Israel right??.. I thought you are from Saudi arabia, not Iraq?
Huh... You're bootlicking Arabs, now? :coffee: Are Pinoys a nation of bootlickers or what? :confused:

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 12:35 AM
Huh... You're bootlicking Arabs, now? :coffee: Are Pinoys a nation of bootlickers or what? :confused:

after laos… the round eyed Vietnamese/thais are next... LOL.. dont you get it??? he wants to reclaim the ancient Tibet empire from the past( the map he showed)… exterminating inferior races from gene-pool & reunite with his Tibetan/sinid brothers.

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 12:37 AM
after laos… the round eyed Vietnamese/thais are next... LOL.. dont you get it??? he wants to reclaim the ancient Tibet empire from the past( the map he showed)… exterminating inferior races from gene-pool.
I'm not round-eyed, you retarded Pinoy. And that fucker is not capable of creating such an empire.

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 01:00 AM
I'm not round-eyed, you retarded Pinoy. And that fucker is not capable of creating such an empire.

this is his goal. they cant invade Thailand because Thailand has a defense pact with USA.. however they can increase the Chinese population from 15% to over 50% within generations , to replace inferior thai genes with SINID genes & make Thailand pro-sinid/china .... then after that Vietnam is next..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-439fe4c9fdd3dc5e1b4229c9c8ecae65

you aint round eyed, but your round-eyed Vietnamese brothers will be very angry..

DaiViet
08-16-2018, 01:01 AM

Round eye, lol

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 01:02 AM
this is his goal. they cant invade Thailand because Thailand has a defense pact with USA.. however they can increase the Chinese population from 15% to over 50% within generations , to replace inferior thai genes with SINID genes & make Thailand pro-sinid/china .... then after that Vietnam is next..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-439fe4c9fdd3dc5e1b4229c9c8ecae65

you aint round eyed, but your round-eyed Vietnamese brothers will be very angry..
Share your Yellow Peril conspiracy theories with someone else, you cocksucking Pinoy. :eviltongue:

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 01:11 AM
Share your Yellow Peril conspiracy theories with someone else, you cocksucking Pinoy. :eviltongue:

he just said it… his proud being called genocidal, racists, laos should not exists.. and he wants to reunite with sino-tibetans ( who are part of china)

Thambi
08-16-2018, 01:12 AM
I enjoy the reputation that Myanmar is getting. We're told that we're genociders, oppressors, racists, and xenophobes. I hear talk about the Burmese being hateful warmongers, and these comments make me happy. Better than being known for designated shitting streets ;). Superpower by 2020, yes?

The Assamese look like shitskins to me, I dunno what you're talking about. And the Tai-Kadai aren't my people either. They're a lesser and inferior breed (compared to Sino-Tibetan), who make up Thailand and Laos, among other places. Learn the facts, bro.

You also admit that your dark-skinned brethren (Dravidians and negros alike) try to get rid of their natural features and try to look like one of the superior races. That's pretty pathetic for your people. You can do better. Sad!

This is peak physical form.

Good that you admitted that you're all of that. Glad you fucking do lol.

Burma has less GDP PER CAPITA than India, ofcourse compared to your pathetic loser ass nation we're already a superpower. why 2020? Already are lol.

Designated shitting streets? Well we atleast wash our asses unlike your people that still have greasy shit excrement left over causing hemmoroids and everything. Even with them designated shitting streets indians live longer than burmese on average. Seriously feel sorry for ya :D

Superpower 2020 better than superpower never right? I mean thats what burma was, burma is and burma will be for the rest of humanity. What a beta pathetic cuckold nation

And lol at you talking about aryans, dravidians, races and bullcrap. Those are language groups and dont many people from your race get plastic surgery? Are they trying to look western? They're not proud of their looks then just cause they alter few things? Logic is literally coming outta your pathetic burnt burmese ass. you guys aint even that light lol. I've kashmiris and punjabis and even several south indians lighter than your burmese people. It doesn't make someone superior stop bringing skin tone into this.

And lol at that pic. Dumbass spotted again. whats the point of that pic and who are you trying to insult? Indians have negrito influence not australian aborigine. If you have to insult atleast do it right fucktard.

I honestly have nothing against chinese or most east/SE asians at all. I respect them quite a bit, especially the chinese. India imo should model itself like china and become a strong unified nation with a driven/motivated population and its getting there with its high GDP growth rate per year. But you are just pissing me off with your anti indian bullshit.

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 01:15 AM
he just said it… his proud being called genocidal, racists, laos should not exists.. and he wants to reunite with sino-tibetans ( who are part of china)
Such a behavior will only isolate him and attracts him enemies, not allies. The only guy on TA who would befriend him would be Taiji. And BTW, pinoy, that fucker's Burmese, not Chinese, so cut the crap with your 'China will take over the world' propaganda.

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 01:21 AM
Such a behavior will only isolate him and attracts him enemies, not allies. The only guy on TA who would befriend him would be Taiji. And BTW, pinoy, that fucker's Burmese, not Chinese, so cut the crap with your anti-Chinese propaganda.

northern Vietnamese are considered long lost han Chinese by Chinese.. hmongs are considered long lost Chinese by Chinese.. sino-tibetans… Taiji ( Chinese) and Pyusawhti are both Sino-Tibetan Chinese.

one things for sure his sinid like you.

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 01:24 AM
northern Vietnamese are considered long lost han Chinese by Chinese.. hmongs are considered long lost Chinese by Chinese.. sino-tibetans… Taiji ( Chinese) and Pyusawhti are both sino-tibetans.

What's your point, you cocksucking pinoy?!

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 01:45 AM
What's your point, you cocksucking pinoy?!

pick up a side... are you Chinese or Vietnamese?..

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 01:46 AM
pick up a side... are you Chinese or Vietnamese?..
I don't take orders from cocksucking pinoys, you cocksucking pinoy! :eviltongue:

DaiViet
08-16-2018, 01:53 AM
I’m pro-Vietnam prosperity, which means peaceful trade with its neighbors, especially China.

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 01:59 AM
I don't condone nor support the PRC if that's what you're thinking. They're exactly what has ruined China and the Han Chinese, leading to their mongrelization and degeneration over time.

let me guess.. mixing with sino-tibetans or southern han is worst in Chinese history... right??? northern sinid race are superior to southern mongoloids right??.. Taiwanese who mixed with Austronesians is a abomination to Chinese right??.. it was mistake for Japanese for mixing with Austronesians/jomin/Okinawan right?.

the Japanese who have southern genes/southern jomon culture. they seemed to be better looking than all of you..

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f7FJ1qscHsc/SdljcbNl36I/AAAAAAAAAxo/bHZAgHd5QE4/s400/Shinjuku+Incident+05.jpg

StonyArabia
08-16-2018, 02:54 AM

Indeed damn right they should. However I am not from Saudi Arabia, I am from the Western regions of Iraq, however I don't recognize the artificial borders that the colonizers have implemented. Saudi Arabia is only an ally for pragmatic reasons. However the last true King of Saudi Arabia is long gone sadly, King Fisal who told the Westerners to take a hike, along with their Jewish masters. Guess what happened to him? He was killed. I see all people from the Arabian peninsula as one kin, and I hope one day we will unite, but there are to many traitors especially in the elite circles. If Kuwait fell for us, then it would have been easy to unite. We are divided to long.

Mongols only won in Iraq because, of the traitor Ibn Al-Qami who the Vizir, this bastard told Hulgu logistics of how to invade and also made the Caliph reduce the number of the forces. Yet before this traitor we actually defeated the Mongols twice. We also crushed the Crusaders to where they came from, even under the Syrian-Iraqi Bedouin Queen of Egypt, who even imprisoned King of France during one the Crusades. Like I said we also crushed the Portuguese and in humiliating fashion sacked their colonies in Africa and India. We crushed the Neo-Crusader Zionists in Western Iraq, so these Mongoloid supremacists if they think they are superior to us, I just honestly laugh or scoff at it. If we are united, we are force to be reckoned with.

They should just remember how the Mamlukes and their Arab Bedouin forces from Syria crushed them at Ayin Jalut, which eventually lead to the empire's decline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLZybZ7UGU

Marmara
08-16-2018, 02:58 AM
I've been missing a lot here.

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 03:00 AM
Indeed damn right they should. However I am not from Saudi Arabia, I am from the Western regions of Iraq, however I don't recognize the artificial borders that the colonizers have implemented. Saudi Arabia is only an ally for pragmatic reasons. However the last true King of Saudi Arabia is long gone sadly, King Fisal who told the Westerners to take a hike, along with their Jewish masters. Guess what happened to him? He was killed. I see all people from the Arabian peninsula as one kin, and I hope one day we will unite, but there are to many traitors especially in the elite circles. If Kuwait fell for us, then it would have been easy to unite. We are divided to long.

Mongols only won in Iraq because, of the traitor Ibn Al-Qami who the Vizir, this bastard told Hulgu logistics of how to invade and also made the Caliph reduce the number of the forces. Yet before this traitor we actually defeated the Mongols twice. We also crushed the Crusaders to where they came from, even under the Syrian-Iraqi Bedouin Queen of Egypt, who even imprisoned King of France during one the Crusades. Like I said we also crushed the Portuguese and in humiliating fashion sacked their colonies in Africa and India. We crushed the Neo-Crusader Zionists in Western Iraq, so these Mongoloid supremacists if they think they are superior to us, I just honestly laugh or scoff at it. If we are united, we are force to be reckoned with.

They should just remember how the Mamlukes and their Arab Bedouin forces from Syria crushed them at Ayin Jalut, which eventually lead to the empire's decline

Once again, if you want to fight a Mongoloid, COME AND FIGHT ME! :eviltongue:

Thambi
08-16-2018, 03:05 AM

not really, you aint missing much. Bunch of BS going around. Its not even about the Rohingya anymore lol.

Marmara
08-16-2018, 03:10 AM
not really, you aint missing much. Bunch of BS going around. Its not even about the Rohingya anymore lol.

Nah, it was interesting to read this asian supremecy and call for genocide.

StonyArabia
08-16-2018, 03:13 AM

I would honestly respect them if they were not White worshiping when they espouse supremacist B.S. It's funny because Hulgu also hoped for Crusader alliance, I guess somethings never change LOL

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 03:14 AM
I would honestly respect them if they were not White worshiping when they espouse supremacist B.S. It's funny because Hulgu also hoped for Crusader alliance, I guess somethings never change LOL
Hey, camelfucker, when are we going to fight?

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 03:14 AM

its easy to make people show their true colors..

you need to catch up... he was talking about muslim & ethic cleansing of brownies from mongoloid gene pool..

LOL... youre a brown supremacists …. meet the yellow mongoloid supremacists Pyusawhti .. you guys will get along real quick!!.

ill fall back & watch you guys have fun..

Marmara
08-16-2018, 03:18 AM
LOL... youre a brown supremacists …. meet the yellow mongoloid supremacists Pyusawhti .. you guys will get along real quick!!.

ill fall back & watch you guys have fun..

He sounds more like a white supremecist, yellows being in between and superior to browns (but inferior to whites, though he never mentions it).

My profile is a joke by the way, i'm not a brown supremecist, and there can be no such thing since "brown people" are diverse, stretching from Mexicans to India.

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 03:29 AM

everything make sense... now I understand why you hated the jews… it was confusing at first because I thought you were a arab & not a Iraqi.. ___
____
the only time middle eastern will encounter mongoloids again if china supports Pakistan/iran and sends it troops for support..

i'm glad you guys handle the mongols… those guys were barbarians / a threat to the planet earth/threat to every race..

LOL...

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 03:30 AM
the only time middle eastern will encounter mongoloids again if china supports Pakistan/iran and sends it troops for support..
You really are a subhuman... Ready to lick anyone's boots and suck anyone's cock in your quest against China...

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 03:35 AM
I don't take orders from cocksucking pinoys, you cocksucking pinoy! :eviltongue:

You really are a subhuman... Ready to lick anyone's boots and suck anyone's cock in your quest against China...

most Vietnamese would be very happy, if china was taken care off..

You really are a cocksucking subhuman...

you need therapy from a doctor to solve youre identity crisis... you need to find out if youre Chinese or Vietnamese..

Anthony PV
08-16-2018, 03:38 AM
most Vietnamese would be very happy, if china was taken care off..
Oh, China's population is aging and if thewalrus and RiseOfKoba are representative of the people living there, I'm not really worried about China... :coffee:

you need therapy from a doctor to solve youre identity crisis... you need to find out if youre Chinese or Vietnamese..
PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A Pinoy who claims he's not East Asian and who sucks the penises of anyone in his anti-Chinese quest is telling me I'm having an identity crisis?! xD

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 04:14 AM
Oh, China's population is aging and if thewalrus and RiseOfKoba are representative of the people living there, I'm not really worried about China... :coffee:

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A Pinoy who claims he's not East Asian and who sucks the penises of anyone in his anti-Chinese quest is telling me I'm having an identity crisis?! xD

dude.. why are you defending them??? why do you care if news comes out regarding the CCP???.. it seems like you have some sort of loyalty towards them.

Gold-Shekel
08-16-2018, 08:57 AM
Projecting is not a monotheistic term, Jew. :laugh: All yours posts on this thread can be summarized by the same message you repeat over and over again: Wah! Wah! :icon_yell: :icon_yell: I cannot prove it but my religion is better than yours!

You're refusing to acknowledge the message, that doesn't mean the message doesn't exist or that it is false. If you said grass is red, no amount of words would be able to convince you that it is green if you are opposed to the fact it is green.

Pyusawhti
08-18-2018, 04:15 PM

When did I say I wanted an empire and to conquer Southeast Asia? That's the exact opposite of what I want. I just want the foreigner Austro-Tais to get the fuck out of my country. Simple.

Good that you admitted that you're all of that. Glad you fucking do lol.

Burma has less GDP PER CAPITA than India, ofcourse compared to your pathetic loser ass nation we're already a superpower. why 2020? Already are lol.

Designated shitting streets? Well we atleast wash our asses unlike your people that still have greasy shit excrement left over causing hemmoroids and everything. Even with them designated shitting streets indians live longer than burmese on average. Seriously feel sorry for ya :D

Superpower 2020 better than superpower never right? I mean thats what burma was, burma is and burma will be for the rest of humanity. What a beta pathetic cuckold nation

And lol at you talking about aryans, dravidians, races and bullcrap. Those are language groups and dont many people from your race get plastic surgery? Are they trying to look western? They're not proud of their looks then just cause they alter few things? Logic is literally coming outta your pathetic burnt burmese ass. you guys aint even that light lol. I've kashmiris and punjabis and even several south indians lighter than your burmese people. It doesn't make someone superior stop bringing skin tone into this.

And lol at that pic. Dumbass spotted again. whats the point of that pic and who are you trying to insult? Indians have negrito influence not australian aborigine. If you have to insult atleast do it right fucktard.

I honestly have nothing against chinese or most east/SE asians at all. I respect them quite a bit, especially the chinese. India imo should model itself like china and become a strong unified nation with a driven/motivated population and its getting there with its high GDP growth rate per year. But you are just pissing me off with your anti indian bullshit.

LOL I ain't reading that. Ooga booga.

northern Vietnamese are considered long lost han Chinese by Chinese.. hmongs are considered long lost Chinese by Chinese.. sino-tibetans… Taiji ( Chinese) and Pyusawhti are both Sino-Tibetan Chinese.

I dunno why you're still calling me Chinese. Is this some kind of persecution complex? Admittedly the Hakka fuckers around Southeast Asia act like Jews so I can see your point there.

I have no bad intentions against Arabs. In fact, the Arabs are a more respectable people compared to Pakistanis and Afghanis. As a race, they've accomplished quite a bit. Bashar al-Assad is a man that I admire, along with Saddam Hussein for gassing the Kurds. That was cool.

DaiViet
08-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Ooga booga, lol

Damião de Góis
08-18-2018, 05:22 PM
and not mention the Omanis had defeated the Portuguese , and we sacked their colonies in Africa and India.

Like I said we also crushed the Portuguese and in humiliating fashion sacked their colonies in Africa and India.

Who is we this time? Omanis?

Let's get the story straight:

The Portuguese admiral Afonso de Albuquerque sailed to Muscat in 1507, in an attempt to establish trade relations. As he approached the harbor, his ships were fired on. He then decided to conquer Muscat. Most of the city burned to the ground during and after the fighting.

The Portuguese maintained a hold on Muscat for over a century, despite challenges from Persia and a bombardment of the town by the Ottoman Turks in 1546.[15] The Turks twice captured Muscat from the Portuguese, in the Capture of Muscat (1552) and 1581-88. The election of Nasir bin Murshid Al-Ya'rubi as Imam of Oman in 1624 changed the balance of power again in the region, from the Persians and the Portuguese to local Omanis. On August 16, 1648 the Imam dispatched an army to Muscat, which captured and demolished the high towers of the Portuguese, weakening their grip over the town. Decisively, in 1650, a small but determined body of the Imam's troops attacked the port at night, forcing an eventual Portuguese surrender on January 23, 1650.[16]

We kept an Omani city we never wanted for more than one century and we suffered a crushing defeat? Also when did the Omanis sacked our colonies in Africa and India?

1R0N M4N XL
08-18-2018, 06:20 PM
When did I say I wanted an empire and to conquer Southeast Asia? That's the exact opposite of what I want. I just want the foreigner Austro-Tais to get the fuck out of my country. Simple.

LOL I ain't reading that. Ooga booga.

I dunno why you're still calling me Chinese. Is this some kind of persecution complex? Admittedly the Hakka fuckers around Southeast Asia act like Jews so I can see your point there.

I have no bad intentions against Arabs. In fact, the Arabs are a more respectable people compared to Pakistanis and Afghanis. As a race, they've accomplished quite a bit. Bashar al-Assad is a man that I admire, along with Saddam Hussein for gassing the Kurds. That was cool.

i asked anthony, which side he will take when china rolls its tank on vietnamese border... no straight answer.. ( his basically southern chinese who became vietnamese)..

simple straight question.. which side are you on ASEAN or China??? .. simple question.

or which side do you want to be part of?

http://www.translationdirectory.com/images_articles/languages/Sino-Tibetan_Tree.gif

http://starling.rinet.ru/maps/maps/Sino-Tibetan.gif

^ the chinese would consider you chinese dude..

Pyusawhti
08-21-2018, 07:38 PM
i asked anthony, which side he will take when china rolls its tank on vietnamese border... no straight answer.. ( his basically southern chinese who became vietnamese)..

simple straight question.. which side are you on ASEAN or China??? .. simple question.

or which side do you want to be part of?

^ the chinese would consider you chinese dude..

I dunno what you're talking about, man. I don't have any interests in the rest of Southeast Asia. Our neighbors to the south and east can do whatever. My main priority is the Burmese people and our nation.

http://starling.rinet.ru/maps/maps/Austric.gif

I don't want to associate with either ASEAN or China. In fact, I would like the prosperity of other Tibeto-Burman peoples (in areas like Bhutan, Yunnan, northeast India, etc.)

DaiViet
08-22-2018, 04:39 AM
Burmese have the right to determine their own destiny. May the people of Yunnan and Assam be strong and prosperous.

1R0N M4N XL
08-24-2018, 01:51 AM
I dunno what you're talking about, man. I don't have any interests in the rest of Southeast Asia. Our neighbors to the south and east can do whatever. My main priority is the Burmese people and our nation.

http://starling.rinet.ru/maps/maps/Austric.gif

I don't want to associate with either ASEAN or China. In fact, I would like the prosperity of other Tibeto-Burman peoples (in areas like Bhutan, Yunnan, northeast India, etc.)

do you consider the other sino-tibetans in china as a branch of your people?

Pyusawhti
08-26-2018, 12:50 AM
do you consider the other sino-tibetans in china as a branch of your people?

Yes. The Sino-Tibetan racial stock (Han Chinese, Tibetan, Burmese, Qiang, Yi, etc.) originated from the same place.

1R0N M4N XL
08-26-2018, 02:16 PM
Yes. The Sino-Tibetan racial stock (Han Chinese, Tibetan, Burmese, Qiang, Yi, etc.) originated from the same place.

ok so youre Chinese according to Chinese.. like the hmongs.. even if you consider your myammar.

KuakoVoice
09-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Free the Rohingya,the Moluccans,and the West Papuans from racist Austro Asiatic Mongoloid Javanese/Burmese invaders!They arent even native to Southeast Asia,WE are!The Austronesians and MELANESIANS.

KuakoVoice
09-05-2018, 07:11 PM
These racist Mongoloid Assface Javanese and Burmese supremacists must realize they are actually recent mutant invaders from China and have little to no blood of either the Aborigines nor the Austronesians,the real people of Southeast Asia.Just like the Cham and Orang Asli for instance.

KuakoVoice
09-05-2018, 07:28 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/21m9iyv.jpg

KuakoVoice
07-11-2021, 06:29 PM

Its funny looking at his posts now though.He would hate our Javanese Colonizers too for being "SE Asian Brown Mutts" top lmao.

KuakoVoice
07-11-2021, 06:37 PM
most of the australoids in south east asia were hunt and gatherers no farming.. they dont live past 30 years old... its the reason why their population is very low...

theres no history in Philippines where the australoids were being killed of by the native Austronesian filipinos.. Theres also no racial tension..

the government is trying to uplift them, meaning development for their communities, & laws that protects them...

Not everyone is south east asia are genocidal of australoids..

Highland Papuans have had Agriculture for thousands of years.

KuakoVoice
07-11-2021, 07:02 PM

Too late for Indonesia,Malaysia,Brunei,Phillipines,and East Timor🤭

1R0N M4N XL
07-19-2021, 07:58 PM
Highland Papuans have had Agriculture for thousands of years.

Welcome back, my friend.

I did my google search about Papuans and yes farming was around 7,000 – 10,000 years ago

thanks for the knowledge

shalom