PDA

View Full Version : what's muslim and non-muslim opinion about "quranist" (or any islamic branch who reject hadit) ?

dark-mysterio
08-12-2018, 03:29 AM
hello

what's muslim and non-muslim (on the apricity) opinion about quranist (or any islamic branch/doctrine who reject hadith) ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism

Wadaad
08-12-2018, 03:36 AM
what's your opinion first?

dark-mysterio
08-12-2018, 03:41 AM
what's your opinion first?

i don't have any real opinions toward them since i discovered there existence recently (if i remember correctly) im just intrigued :confused: in how they do tho practice islam without following the hadith or any others Islamic source they considers "heretic"

Gold-Shekel
08-12-2018, 08:58 AM
It makes sense to only follow the Quran, the fact there is a gradation in Hadiths credibility shows weakness and can lead to confusion, conflict. However I don't think most Muslims put Hadiths on the same level as Quran, Hadiths are mostly consultative. Still, I think that Muslims should know about them, just like all people from all religious groups should know about the surroundings of their main belief.

Hadiths are also what non-Muslims use to attack the Islamic faith and belief as they're easier to challenge than the Quran.

silver_surfer
10-06-2018, 12:15 PM
The Quran is at the heart of Islam. The hadiths are supplementary. Islamic codes were practiced and passed down generations before the hadiths were compiled by bhukari, Ahmed and the others. Even if the hadiths were to vanish today, Islam would continue to exist and be practiced because all the prayers, laws and rules are ingrained in Muslim society.

Insuperable
10-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Same shit, different package.