PDA

View Full Version : Kenyans, Nigerians & Ugandans Banned From Chinese Hotels In Guangzhou City

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 05:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXEO27faPDE

Iloko
08-20-2018, 12:44 AM
I guess mostly for being a terrorism risk rather than for racial reasons alone

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 08:51 PM
Maybe a fear that they would rob the customers or turn the rooms into a den of prostitution.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 08:53 PM
Time to round up the Chinese in Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda and send them back to China.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Time to round up the Chinese in Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda and send them back to China.

That would actually be a good idea. Welcome to the 1980s, Africa.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 09:03 PM
That would actually be a good idea. Welcome to the 1980s, Africa.

Better than bowing down to a racist people.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 09:04 PM
Better than bowing down to a racist people.

And we should keep the borders closed as well then.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 09:06 PM
And we should keep the borders closed as well then.

I don't know, man. That's up to you guys.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 09:11 PM
I don't know, man. That's up to you guys.

Yeah we should. So no Africans can come here. Plus: we should buy up as many of our resources (that electronic rubbish and those shipwrecks that go there for demolition) as possible so we can stockpile and recycle. Costing Africa more jobs. Plus we should cut all development and food aid. Get all the white farmers out and send their equipment, their stocks and their harvests to Europe. Re-route trade and airline routes (the North-East Passage is increasingly passable and fly over the Middle East). Then Africa no longer needs to worry about any encroachment and they can starve to death in peace.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 09:11 PM
Yeah we should. So no Africans can come here. Plus: we should buy up as many of our resources (that electronic rubbish and those shipwrecks that go there for demolition) as possible so we can stockpile and recycle. Costing Africa more jobs. Plus we should cut all development and food aid.

Do it.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Do it.

All we need is the right government. In fact: I think we should up our game a bit by deporting Africans who live in the West back to Africa.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 09:29 PM
All we need is the right government. In fact: I think we should up our game a bit by deporting Africans who live in the West back to Africa.

Africans in Europe are up to you. Just like Boers are up to Africans.

Phenix
10-17-2018, 09:32 PM

This would be the right thing to do (if the African governments have the courage to do so).

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 09:44 PM
This would be the right thing to do (if the African governments have the courage to do so).

Hopefully the people will pressure them. Most African governments are pussies because they are bought by the Chinese or the West.

Smeagol
10-17-2018, 09:45 PM
Smart move.

Phenix
10-17-2018, 09:58 PM
Hopefully the people will pressure them. Most African governments are pussies because they are bought by the Chinese or the West.

It's not just the governments, the nature of African populations is mentally weak, they are too emotional, very manipulable, and not rational.

They think that others are just friends, that's why SSA are dragged in the mud by everyone.

I say it with total objectivity because MENA tend to have the aforementioned specificities and it causing too much problems in our economic and cultural soaring.

Life is a death game, countries are players, alliances are relative and temporary, it's either you or them, and if you can't beat them, join them, or lurk more.

KMack
10-17-2018, 10:07 PM

Boers are of course citizens though.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 10:20 PM
Boers are of course citizens though.

There are many European citizens of African descent in Europe as well.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 10:38 PM

Of course. And we should take them back: with all the equipment, food and the entire national infrastructure because that was built by the WHITE MAN. You can build your own.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 10:40 PM
Of course. And we should take them back: with all the equipment, food and the entire national infrastructure because that was built by the WHITE MAN. You can build your own.

What is in Africa stays in Africa. Declare war on the country of South Africa if you want to rob them.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 10:43 PM
What is in Africa stays in Africa. Declare war on the country of South Africa if you want to rob them.

You didn't built that. The whites built it and it all belongs to the whites. There is no such thing as a free lunch and as for Latin America: the blacks shouldn't be there either. That's how we should compensate you for slavery: by giving you a whole new Africa that you have to build up by yourself. Your own land, all for yourself without any traces of the "evil white" or "evil yellow" man. Without technology, without basic infrastructure, without know-how and only with the money that you have left. It's as if the white man was never there. And as for the blacks in the New World: they should be shipped out as well. Back to their homelands. That's your compensation for slavery.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 10:58 PM
There is just one thing though you won't like, and that's why I propose it. The only reason why Africa has this population is because of Western money, Western medicine, Western agricultural know-how. When we take that way... let me show you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUwmA3Q0_OE&t=263s

Go to around the year 1800. Just before the Scramble for Africa. That's how much of your population in ten years after we really buggered off: you will die of Ebola, of Marburg, cholera, plague, AIDS, malaria, yellow fever, starvation and your own tribal feuds. Not that it will be our problem (of course).

Africa's current population is around 1.2 billion. Without Chinese and Western knowhow and the access to all the evil medicines that your medicine man warned you about (so you would use his muti made from chopped up albino kids) ? 90 million at best (http://www.thuto.org/ubh/ub/h202/wpop1.htm). Africa will be a field of corpses. But that's o.k. Not our problem. It's your funeral.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 11:10 PM
You didn't built that. The whites built it and it all belongs to the whites. There is no such thing as a free lunch and as for Latin America: the blacks shouldn't be there either. That's how we should compensate you for slavery: by giving you a whole new Africa that you have to build up by yourself. Your own land, all for yourself without any traces of the "evil white" or "evil yellow" man. Without technology, without basic infrastructure, without know-how and only with the money that you have left. It's as if the white man was never there. And as for the blacks in the New World: they should be shipped out as well. Back to their homelands. That's your compensation for slavery.

Come and try, brave boy. I will be waiting for you with my Glock.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Come and try, brave boy. I will be waiting for you with my Glock.

LOL. A Western pistol against the full power of the State then ? Good luck.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 11:15 PM
LOL. A Western pistol against the full power of the State then ? Good luck.

You'd still have to take the Dutch state to begin this process. Go back to work, boy.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 11:16 PM
You'd still have to take the Dutch state to begin this process. Go back to work, boy.

Every election is getting closer to that. Funny that you support a white guy: probably because you want more hand-outs.

Black Panther
10-17-2018, 11:20 PM
Every election is getting closer to that. Funny that you support a white guy: probably because you want more hand-outs.

Boy, you really don't know my ideology. You're too stupid and ill-intended anyway. I'm blocking you.

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2018, 11:22 PM
Boy, you really don't know my ideology. You're too stupid and ill-intended anyway. I'm blocking you.

Go ahead, lad. I know the ideology of blacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY

"Take whatever the yellow and the white Man has built and squander it on trinkets in under a month"