PDA

View Full Version : Observations on Thread topics

DaiViet
08-16-2018, 02:26 PM
The only Filipino that I’ve seen that posts cultural stuff about Phillipines is Iloko. He is the most well adjusted Filipino member. For other members there seems to be a lack of admiration for their own culture.

It’s the same for trollers who post nothing but vile insults of other ethnicities and badmouthing other ethnicities. Instead of sharing what they admire about their own culture they display nothing but hateful animosity towards an entire group of people.

In both cases I see deficiency in sense of identity.

Gründig
08-16-2018, 02:48 PM
The only Filipino that I’ve seen that posts cultural stuff about Phillipines is Iloko. He is the most well adjusted Filipino member. For other members there seems to be a lack of admiration for their own culture.

It’s the same for trollers who post nothing but vile insults of other ethnicities and badmouthing other ethnicities. Instead of sharing what they admire about their own culture they display nothing but hateful animosity towards an entire group of people.

Is your family from hanoi?

Selurong
08-16-2018, 02:53 PM

In both cases I see deficiency in sense of identity.That's great for Iloko. However, just because we other Filipinos have other focuses, that doesn't mean we are not proud of our culture. I'm proud of being Filipino too.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

1R0N M4N XL
08-16-2018, 03:17 PM

you are in European cultural centered forum.. this forum used to be white preservationist/white nationalists forum.. non-whites wasn't allowed here before.. geopolitics didnt exists ( meaning no oriental/Africa/indian/middle east forum..

my friend LOKI( owner) changed over time... his views changed...later became Christian..

this forum changed over time, white nationalists left & a few stormfront members left. when loki changed his policy/forum content.

loki/skeliot created filipino forum because of filipino girl ( who doesnt come anymore) & selurong who gave content that they were interested in & as a blessing..

DaiViet
08-16-2018, 05:52 PM
That's great for Iloko. However, just because we other Filipinos have other focuses, that doesn't mean we are not proud of our culture. I'm proud of being Filipino too.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

I see Filipinos clamoring to the culture of other countries, like being fans of Korean and American culture for example. Many Filipinos like to see how much DNA from other countries they have. It’s like they want to be something other than Filipino. Most Filipino members rarely discuss anything about their own culture. People would get the impression that they don’t have any culture, whether it’s ancient traditional culture or modern pop culture. I’m pretty sure this isn’t true, but I would not know seeing lack of content. Not just in this forum, but also other anthro forums.

DaiViet
08-16-2018, 05:54 PM
Is your family from hanoi?

Biological paternal from Hanoi. Maternal from a rural village in northern Vietnam.

1R0N M4N XL
08-17-2018, 04:52 AM
I see Filipinos clamoring to the culture of other countries, like being fans of Korean and American culture for example. Many Filipinos like to see how much DNA from other countries they have. It’s like they want to be something other than Filipino. Most Filipino members rarely discuss anything about their own culture. People would get the impression that they don’t have any culture, whether it’s ancient traditional culture or modern pop culture. I’m pretty sure this isn’t true, but I would not know seeing lack of content. Not just in this forum, but also other anthro forums.

:picard2:

European cultural forum...

DaiViet
08-17-2018, 04:55 AM
:picard2:

European cultural forum...

I see the same stuff on other anthro forums as well as eb.

1R0N M4N XL
08-17-2018, 05:03 AM
I see the same stuff on other anthro forums as well as eb.

then go back there ask the filipinos what you want to know/discover.