PDA

View Full Version : Are some ethnicities more prone to hair loss than others?

Richmondbread
08-17-2018, 11:11 PM
Among Europeans, in particular, are some more prone to hair loss/male pattern baldness than others? It seems to happen to Italians more than not.

rein
08-17-2018, 11:11 PM
Yes, English.

Trentino
08-17-2018, 11:16 PM
From what I ve seen MPB seems quite prevalent in Italy and Turkey...

Livin
08-17-2018, 11:19 PM
Northern Europeans and more specifically nordo-cromanoid subtypes getting bald very easy!

Gründig
08-17-2018, 11:21 PM
It seems people bald from everywhere.

Crimean
08-17-2018, 11:31 PM
If there is an admixture of Uralid / Turanid, then with a high degree of probability the hair will remain with you to death.

Livin
08-17-2018, 11:42 PM
If there is an admixture of Uralid / Turanid, then with a high degree of probability the hair will remain with you to death.

The same goes for these fucking MENAS and Arabs...!

Lucky bastards.I am 22 and I am losing hair every day.....

TheMaestro
08-17-2018, 11:46 PM

I barely can grow my patchy beard, and I have no chest hair at all, but I have thick ass hair :D

Livin
08-17-2018, 11:49 PM
I barely can grow my patchy beard, and I have no chest hair at all, but I have thick ass hair :D

Hehe I don’t have problem with these tbh!I am hairy guy :p

rein
08-17-2018, 11:51 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/6/6f/Emperor_Good.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140201010250

Trentino
08-18-2018, 12:07 AM

I feel you, my balding brother. Maybe it will stabilize.. it did with me :thumb001:

GreentheViper
08-18-2018, 12:14 AM
I think it's prevelant everywhere, it's more based on genes than ethnicity, imo.

Richmondbread
08-18-2018, 12:38 AM

You're only 22 , though.

TheMaestro
08-18-2018, 12:41 AM
You're only 22 , though.

Everyone on my age has some normal beard and chest hair. But don't get me wrong I don't like chest hair so I am happy :D And only beard I would ever grow is ginger beard not the scuffed depigmented brown color I have :D

Bogdan
08-18-2018, 12:47 AM
It seems common everywhere but I’ve seen it most in people of some Slav, Balkan, and varied Med blood. My grandfather (mother’s side) who has English, Polish, and slight Russian blood is currently very bald. My uncle from that side as well. Also adding that on my father’s side everyone has at least a fair amount of hair up until they die.

Westbrook
08-18-2018, 01:02 AM

Want to trade? I hate having to shave almost every day.

You can keep the ass hair though.

Crimean
08-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Consider that you are lucky.
The lack of hair on the chest is almost a guarantee that you will not grow bald.
I do not know where you live, but a quality beard at age 22 is a rarity (among non-MENA).

TheMaestro
08-18-2018, 10:50 AM
The lack of hair on the chest is almost a guarantee that you will not grow bald.
I do not know where you live, but a quality beard at age 22 is a rarity (among non-MENA).

I am pretty sure I will not go bald, even my barber says those hair will never fall off :D And they stand all the time upwards.

Richmondbread
08-18-2018, 06:57 PM
I am pretty sure I will not go bald, even my barber says those hair will never fall off :D And they stand all the time upwards.

Most men don't know if they're going to go bald until mid 30s. At your age, most people will have their hair. Some go bald really early, and that's a shame. But people think they won't care about it so much when they are older. Not true. It's just as much as an issue whether you're 30 years old or 60 years old.

TheMaestro
08-18-2018, 07:00 PM
Most men don't know if they're going to go bald until mid 30s. At your age, most people will have their hair. Some go bald really early, and that's a shame. But people think they won't care about it so much when they are older. Not true. It's just as much as an issue whether you're 30 years old or 60 years old.

I don't need to repeat myself :D

Nattens Madrigal
08-18-2018, 07:28 PM

I have a chest hair like caveman but at same time i have thick and long hair.I don't have any bald male relatives on my both sides.(first degree).I hope i will never go bald,hair is really important for me.