PDA

View Full Version : Which African country needs missionaries and schools most?

Selurong
08-18-2018, 02:30 PM
What country in Africa would need schools and missionaries the most?

I envision myself as a missionary-teacher brother/cleric of some school in Africa one day.

Is Liberia a good place?

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Selurong
08-18-2018, 02:37 PM
https://youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY

Marmara
08-18-2018, 02:50 PM
Egypt

GreentheViper
08-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Probably places with most crime, where God isn't as big a part of life or their laws as it could be.

Teutone
08-18-2018, 03:03 PM
south africa is an example where both doesnt have any impact of the black population

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:07 PM
EgyptNah Egypt has tons of money, tourists and has a great culture they don't need me.

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:11 PM
Probably places with most crime, where God isn't as big a part of life or their laws as it could be.How about Wadaad's place, Somalia?

GreentheViper
08-18-2018, 03:13 PM
How about Wadaad's place, Somalia?

Maybe, if the crime is high and the churches are empty, then yes.

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:16 PM
south africa is an example where both doesnt have any impact of the black populationSouth Africa had done the right thing by stopping Apartheid but they have gone too far and had instituted reverse racism against the Afrikaners. The Afrikaners were a civilizing force in South Africa but the ANC party are persecuting them and illegaly removing all their farms. These Afrkaners have the choice to move to white Europe or America but they chose to stay and help the land. I consider them to have just as a right to call SA their home as Native Africans.

Teutone
08-18-2018, 03:17 PM
South Africa had done the right thing by stopping Apartheid but they have gone too far and had instituted reverse racism against the Afrikaners. The Afrikaners we're a civilizing force in South Africa but the ANC party are persecuting them and illegaly removing all their farms. These Afrkaners have the choice to move to white Europe or America but they chose to stay and help the land. I consider them to have just as a right to call SA their home.

Apartheid was a giood thing apperentaly, during Apartheid the situation when it comes to living standarts for the black population was way better

Even worse case look how Rhodesia changed

TheMaestro
08-18-2018, 03:17 PM
Not Somalia, Wadaad will return and make Somalia great again, the real Somalian prophet.

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Maybe, if the crime is high and the churches are empty, then yes.It'll be ironic. Wadaad is an economic migrant to Canada. I'm refusing to migrate to Canada and go to Africa instead. Lol.

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:23 PM
White Genocide in South Africa.

https://youtu.be/DrDEb4p3wU4

Selurong
08-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Apartheid was a giood thing apperentaly, during Apartheid the situation when it comes to living standarts for the black population was way better

Even worse case look how Rhodesia changed

We must strike a balance, if only there was a way to not harm both the African and European populations while at the same time go for prosperity, then I'm for it. However, I do admit alot more blacks were fed and prosperous under Apartheid. But at what cost? Their Freedom. There is no honor in being a fed pet, I much prefer that Africans preserve their dignity.

The Lawspeaker
10-05-2018, 09:37 AM
What a great way to waste your time. You'd be better off setting up shop in Tondo. Those people need you and one should always help his own first.

Congolese Rice
10-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Tanzania, Ghana, Mauritania, Mali. Theres not a single African country IMO that needs missionaries more than another. However Mauritania definitely needs support especially with water related things and food.