PDA

View Full Version : ButlerKing

Teutone
08-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Hello ButlerKing

As a fellow Caucasoid I am aware of our situation

But what is your solution to protect us?

GreentheViper
08-19-2018, 11:39 PM
There is no hope for caucasoids anymore. China will subjulgate the world. Learn Mandarin and maybe you will be more than just a slave.

And ur mum gay

Marmara
08-19-2018, 11:43 PM
I respect ButlerKing, as a White British person he chose the path of Caucasoid Nationalism and he liberated himself from White European Nationalism which is a Chinese conspiracy to divide Caucasoids even further.

GreentheViper
08-19-2018, 11:45 PM
But anyway, Chinese can be seen as caucasoid too, they are just like alpinids but slender, taller, and with fu manchu beards.

But anyway, ur mum gay and ur dad lesbian.

Marmara
08-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Butlerking is Indian.

He is White British, just admires Indians, like some other white people love Japanese culture.

GreentheViper
08-19-2018, 11:50 PM
Said the loser that plays Skyrim hahahahaha

yeah. Ur mum still gay and ur dad still lesbian.

:jackoff:

Marmara
08-19-2018, 11:51 PM
No white people admires Indians lol he may be Indian or at least half Indian

Of course many people admire Indians and they have reasons to do so, you are just brainwashed by Chinese media.

Or do you mean he is lying?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?126135-Indians-are-superior-race-All-Indians-be-proud-to-be-Indian-!

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?240640-Butlerking-is-not-Indian-and-I-apologize-for-confusing-everyone

Marmara
08-19-2018, 11:58 PM
Of course he is. The only Indians worth of being worshuped are the amerindians. Indians poops on the streets and have 15 sons for family on average. India is the worst shitthole, nothing good to atract fans.

They are your caucasoid brothers, we belong the same race and should unite one day.

GreentheViper
08-20-2018, 12:02 AM
I know you are damned in a life, a incel that can only play games for fat lazy persons lol it may suck to be you. I am glad i'm on part of the soccer player master race :D

Wow. It was really easy to trigger you by telling you the memeist insults ever lol.

GreentheViper
08-20-2018, 12:11 AM
i am not triggered, on the contrary, i am laughing at you, you videogame nerds are really funny haha

Thanks buddy, I try to be funny.

GreentheViper
08-20-2018, 12:16 AM
And you can, you miserable being is just laughable

No u

GreentheViper
08-20-2018, 12:22 AM
Cry more, i humiliated you like i love, will you call your mom now? you cry baby

No u and ur mum gay

GreentheViper
08-20-2018, 12:23 AM
Cry more, i humiliated you like i love, will you call your mom now? you cry baby

No u and ur mum gay

Thambi
08-20-2018, 01:01 AM
Of course he is. The only Indians worth of being worshuped are the amerindians. Indians poops on the streets and have 15 sons for family on average. India is the worst shitthole, nothing good to atract fans.

and yeah after pooping we atleast wash our asses with water. you talking about hygiene while using a paper lol

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:02 AM
Caucasionism is just a next level of identity

We evolved from Tribal times to nations, to feel connected to our ethnicity, to feel connected to our continent but what is the next step?

The next step for people who are not stuck in the stoneages is to feel the caucasian identity, the caucasians united would be a meltingpot of the greatest civilisations from Indians to Turks to Jews to Brittish people, all united being caucasians.

The next thing is to stop those god damn mongloid Chinamen from nuking us and stop their eternal hate against caucasians.

Caucasian pride world wide

I got full trust in Butlerking to start a movement, he convinced me and Marmara, we were apart hated us, because we were stuck in our stupid pointless identities that play no role in the bigger picture.

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:06 AM
Chinese are mentally more caucasoid than Indians.

Say that one more time, I warn ya fella

Armenian Bishop
08-20-2018, 02:12 AM
Too many here underestimate India. 45 Years Ago, Pakistan got whipped badly in the Indo-Pakistani War (1971), because they underestimated India. "The war stripped Pakistan of more than half of its population, and with nearly one-third of its army in captivity, clearly established India's military and political dominance of the subcontinent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:14 AM
I respect ButlerKing, as a White British person he chose the path of Caucasoid Nationalism and he liberated himself from White European Nationalism which is a Chinese conspiracy to divide Caucasoids even further.

Hes truly a real British textbook Gentelmen the way he writes makes me think he probably comes from royal noble white brittish blood

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:37 AM
LOL Butlerking is just a australoid chav nigger that likes to trys to sell the Idea that White women likes Indian men

Well that enough, leave this Thread.

Marmara
08-20-2018, 02:43 AM
LOL Butlerking is just a australoid chav nigger that likes to trys to sell the Idea that White women likes Indian men

Só, if you really suport pan-Caucasoidism, do you suport Somalis and Ethiopians? Because they are caucasoids too, despite the very dark skin

Nice try, but you are obviously a jealous Chinese.

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:44 AM
Só, if you really suport pan-Caucasoidism, do you suport Somalis and Ethiopians? Because they are caucasoids too, despite the very dark skin

Proud of my brothers at the horn of africa

Teutone
08-20-2018, 02:45 AM
Nice try, but you are obviously a jealous Chinese.

He poses as Celtic while obviously being chinese

Butlerking would never take another identity than his real brittish white one

Mingle
12-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Caucasionism is just a next level of identity

We evolved from Tribal times to nations, to feel connected to our ethnicity, to feel connected to our continent but what is the next step?

The next step for people who are not stuck in the stoneages is to feel the caucasian identity, the caucasians united would be a meltingpot of the greatest civilisations from Indians to Turks to Jews to Brittish people, all united being caucasians.

The next thing is to stop those god damn mongloid Chinamen from nuking us and stop their eternal hate against caucasians.

Caucasian pride world wide

I got full trust in Butlerking to start a movement, he convinced me and Marmara, we were apart hated us, because we were stuck in our stupid pointless identities that play no role in the bigger picture.

https://i.imgur.com/IsXNdKz.jpg

Teutone
12-09-2018, 10:16 PM

hHshahahahahhaahahaah!

I love you now Dadash

Marmara
12-09-2018, 10:20 PM

hHshahahahahhaahahaah!

I love you now Dadash

Our spiritual leader ButlerKing has not preached for a long time, i miss his enlightening posts.

Teutone
12-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Our spiritual leader ButlerKing has not preached for a long time, i miss his enlightening posts.

Great minds always get supressed

He is in one row with Ghandi, Hitler and Mandela!

#FreeButler

Kivan
12-09-2018, 10:56 PM
That's ok since Butlerking is Irish/British.