PDA

View Full Version : Is Armenoid really physically closer to East Mediterranid rather than Dinarid?

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 01:58 PM
One of my friends have claimed that Armenoid seems to be more Mediterranean rather than Slavic. Therefore, Armenoid should be considered to be close to East Mediterranid rather than Dinarid.

I guess, the confusion comes from the fact that “East Mediterranean” is also a political terms which includes Syria and the Levant. In those regions, Armenoid is not rare.

What do you think?

Zroota
08-21-2018, 02:05 PM
But East Med doesn't exist. I thought you knew that.

And by "Slavic", do you mean Dinarid or Pre Slavic?

I would say Armenoid is halfway between Mediterranean and Dinarid. They're olive skinned, hairy and shortish with dark hair like the Meds, but at the same time they are brachy and thickset like Dinarids.

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 02:12 PM

I would say Armenoid is halfway between Mediterranean and Dinarid. They're olive skinned, hairy and shortish with dark hair like the Meds, but at the same time they are brachy and thickset like Dinarids.

I guess, rather than halfway between Mediterranid and Dinarid, Armenoid is halfway between Iranid and Dinarid.

Valwar
08-21-2018, 03:08 PM
No, it's closer to Dinarid. Some anthropologists grouped them together as both being Taurid.

For example both Dinarid and Armenoid are brachycephalic types, while Medditeranid is a dolico-mesocecphalic type. Dinarid and Armenoid have similar distinct noses that look different from Med noses, among other features.

Dekziiro
08-21-2018, 03:43 PM
I guess, rather than halfway between Mediterranid and Dinarid, Armenoid is halfway between Iranid and Dinarid.

No Iranid is different

kiko
08-21-2018, 04:09 PM
Not really.

Dinaric & Armenoid are Taurid sub-races.

East-Med is a Med sub-race.

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 04:41 PM
No Iranid is different

Armenoid is Dinaridised Iranid.

Dekziiro
08-21-2018, 04:45 PM

Wtf... Armenoid is Armenoid

HELLBANIAN
08-21-2018, 04:58 PM

Exactly.

While ''Dinaric'' is just a Dinarised Atlanto Med or Gracile Med / Small med.

Noric is a Dinarised Nordic.

Armenoid is a Dinarised Iranid / Irano-Afghan.

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 05:24 PM
Wtf... Armenoid is Armenoid

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256030-Armenoid-is-not-Dinaro-Alpine-but-it-is-Dinaro-Iranid

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 05:29 PM

No, it's closer to Dinarid. For example both Dinarid and Armenoid are brachycephalic types, while Medditeranid is a dolico-mesocecphalic type. Dinarid and Armenoid have similar noses that look different from Med noses.

Not really.

Dinaric & Armenoid are Taurid sub-races.

East-Med is a Med sub-race.

I guess, the confusion comes from the fact that “East Mediterranean” is also a political terms which includes Syria and the Levant. In those regions, Armenoid is not rare.

Columella
08-21-2018, 06:34 PM
It’s Brachy and cannot be Mediterranean.
Also “East Mediterranid” doesn’t exist.

Columella
08-21-2018, 06:41 PM
Armenoid is Brachy and therefore closer to Dinaric. Technically Armenoid/Dinaric/Noric/Brachy Indid are the same thing with obvious local differences.

“East Mediterranean” doesn’t exist as a type.

Niko23
08-21-2018, 07:26 PM
it's closer to Dinarid.

Dekziiro
08-21-2018, 07:30 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256030-Armenoid-is-not-Dinaro-Alpine-but-it-is-Dinaro-Iranid

You mention Caucasids as an example but it's more common to see a Baltic influenced Caucasid than an Iranian influenced Caucasid

Dekziiro
08-21-2018, 07:31 PM

You mention Caucasids as an example but it's more common to see a Baltic influenced Caucasid than an Iranian influenced Caucasid

cyberlorian
08-21-2018, 07:52 PM

Look at the link on the topic I have sent. It says Armenoid is Dinarised Iranid.

Hadouken
08-21-2018, 08:04 PM
east med exists . cappadocian med for example . if west med exists then east med exists too