PDA

View Full Version : Classify uighur economist/prisoner

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 08:25 AM
Does he pass better Bangladesh/India or in Indonesia?
http://www.asianews.it/files/img/Ilham_Tothi.jpg

Selurong
08-25-2018, 08:28 AM
Does he pass better Bangladesh/India or in Indonesia?
http://www.asianews.it/files/img/Ilham_Tothi.jpgIndonesia and Bangladesh but Bangledeshis are darker though.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Odin
08-25-2018, 08:32 AM
Turanid.

arkas
08-25-2018, 08:41 AM
Passes in the Himalayas of India and Nepal, maybe a-typically in Bangladesh.

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 08:43 AM
Passes in the Himalayas of India and Nepal, maybe a-typically in Bangladesh.

As mongoloid admixed south asian, right?
Uighurs seem extremely diverse.

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 08:44 AM
Indonesia and Bangladesh but Bangledeshis are darker though.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Why some indionesians and banglas look a like?

Thambi
08-25-2018, 08:50 AM
Why some indionesians and banglas look a like?

Bengalis and indonesians do not look alike actually. Bengalis do have significant se asian ancestry but features wise they are very indid for the most part with some se asian vibe.

Honestly I think nepalis and indonesians on average look more alike rather than bengalis.

arkas
08-25-2018, 08:51 AM
As mongoloid admixed south asian, right?
Uighurs seem extremely diverse.

Yes, the Himalayan region has ethnic groups that are essentially a mix of North Indians and Tibetans, they can look a little turanid.

arkas
08-25-2018, 08:54 AM
Bengalis and indonesians do not look alike actually. Bengalis do have significant se asian ancestry but features wise they are very indid for the most part with some se asian vibe.

Honestly I think nepalis and indonesians on average look more alike rather than bengalis.

I think there is a big difference actually, because the Nepalese and other Himalayans have more Tibetan influence and sometimes look turanid when mixed with Indid, not really South East Asian looking.

The non-himalayan North East Indians look more South East Asian in comparison.

Thambi
08-25-2018, 09:07 AM
I think there is a big difference actually, because the Nepalese and other Himalayans have more Tibetan influence and sometimes look turanid when mixed with Indid, not really South East Asian looking.

The non-himalayan North East Indians look more South East Asian in comparison.

Yeah true different mixes but I meant in comparison to bengalis the nepalis look more like indonesians. Bengalis for the most part are similar to other desis. Bengalis have as much mongoloid influence as turkish people do.

arkas
08-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Yeah true different mixes but I meant in comparison to bengalis the nepalis look more like indonesians. Bengalis for the most part are similar to other desis. Bengalis have as much mongoloid influence as turkish people do.

This is true, the average face of each country as a whole would place him better in Indonesia.

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 09:31 AM
This is true, the average face of each country as a whole would place him better in Indonesia.

I think I agree he looks more indonesian than anything else. Comparision with two chinese:
https://tibetnetwork.org/freedom2/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Wang-Lixiong_Ilham-Tohti_Woeser.jpg

Blinddignity
08-25-2018, 09:50 AM
Could pass as Indid no problem

I know a Uyghur woman and she has snow white skin, very diverse group.

Seya
08-25-2018, 10:30 AM
Unusual look for an uyghur

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 11:50 AM
Could pass as Indid no problem

I know a Uyghur woman and she has snow white skin, very diverse group.

Yeah. The few uighurs I know also look ”whitish” with just a little bit of mongoloidinfluence. I think east-asian looks are rare or almost non-existent althought they live in China lol

Kukushka
08-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Unusual look for an uyghur

Yes.
Visible south asian admix.

cyberlorian
08-25-2018, 03:11 PM
Indo Brachid + Turanid.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi