PDA

View Full Version : Jews and other ethnicities

Teutone
08-30-2018, 09:56 AM
Do you think it is a coincidence that jews troughout history were always in conflict with their neighbors and hated in any society?

Livin
08-30-2018, 09:59 AM
It is not by luck,that’s for sure!

Phenix
10-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Charles De Gaulle on Jews: "a people of elite, sure of himself, and domineering".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9nFQyRTdw

Anglojew
10-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Do you think it is a coincidence that jews troughout history were always in conflict with their neighbors and hated in any society?

No. For millennia Christendom was very intolerant

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Countries the modern German state (founded c.1871) has been at war with (does not include scores of countries not shown on map). Includes many they have been at war with twice or more:

http://i64.tinypic.com/23mnfvp.jpg#

Bear in mind this is actually a 75 year period (1870-1945). Which is impressive. Since 1945 the Germans have made many enemies in Europe through manipulating the economies of most other European nations, particularly the smaller ones.

Note the only exceptions: other ethnic Germans (Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein), Iceland, and Spain, which they bombed repeatedly in the 1930s but 'their side' won so it's not included for some reason. Maybe there was no formal declaration of war?

Anyhow the only nations they haven't fought are their own cousins.

EDIT: Why is Iceland also not red? In 1940 they were part of Denmark, which Germany invaded.

TLDR: the one exception to 'which nations have the Germans not attacked from 1870-1945 alone' is, in fact, Sweden.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 09:35 PM
https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02388/BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg

Not a bad score for the limeys... ;)

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 09:38 PM
https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02388/BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg

Not a bad score for the limeys... ;)

Countries we invaded over a period of many centuries, many of which were occupied quite peacefully and benevolently. Let's not pretend we were at war with Canada, for example! From 1870 until 1945 the ethnic Krauts (they were most united for this time period) fought nearly every sovereign nation then existing in the world. I will happily make a list. This is just 75 years and in total over 100 million people died in those wars.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Countries we invaded over a period of many centuries, many of which were occupied quite peacefully and benevolently. Let's not pretend we were at war with Canada, for example! From 1870 until 1945 the ethnic Krauts (they were most united for this time period) fought nearly every sovereign nation then existing in the world. I will happily make a list. This is just 75 years and in total over 100 million people died in those wars.

I think your French friends may have lured you into a trap in 1914 then. You were aware of the French idea of revanchism and that the entire Entente Cordiale was based on surrounding Germany ? For a war they had lost (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War) eventhough they had started it themselves ?

Teutone
10-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Countries the modern German state (founded c.1871) has been at war with (does not include scores of countries not shown on map). Includes many they have been at war with twice or more:

http://i64.tinypic.com/23mnfvp.jpg#

Bear in mind this is actually a 75 year period (1870-1945). Which is impressive. Since 1945 the Germans have made many enemies in Europe through manipulating the economies of most other European nations, particularly the smaller ones.

Note the only exceptions: other ethnic Germans (Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein), Iceland, and Spain, which they bombed repeatedly in the 1930s but 'their side' won so it's not included for some reason. Maybe there was no formal declaration of war?

Anyhow the only nations they haven't fought are their own cousins.

Most Europe was in war with eachother especially from 1914-1945

But I wouldnt do a thread like that anymore since I changed my views on Jews.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Most Europe was in war with eachother especially from 1914-1945

But I wouldnt do a thread like that anymore since I changed my views on Jews.

:thumb001:

Can I ask what changed your mind?

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 09:48 PM
I think your French friends may have lured you into a trap in 1914 then. You were aware of the French idea of revanchism and that the entire Entente Cordiale was based on surrounding Germany ? For a war they had lost (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War) eventhough they had started it themselves ?

The Entente Cordial benefited them more than us, but we wouldn't have gone in for it if not for poor widdle Belgium.

Teutone
10-12-2018, 09:53 PM

Can I ask what changed your mind?

Getting bored about the whole conspiracies, yes Rothschilds seem to be assholes but I also meet jewish Germans completly opppsing the plans that are attached to jews.

At the end no matter what you say to a person that hates jews as a whole, he will find a new conspiracy proving you wrong in his mindest.

I am sure not a zionist or supporter of zionism, but the real political fight is about real problems not some jewish reptiliods who magically controll everything.

Neverless alot of Jews hate whites and actively support islamisation but why blame the ones who dont?

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 09:54 PM
The Entente Cordial benefited them more than us, but we wouldn't have gone in for it if not for poor widdle Belgium.

Or so Edward Grey and the later British historians claim. I read a book recently (De Andere Waarheid: een nieuwe visie op het ontstaan van de Eerste Wereldoorlog 1914-1918 - by J.H.J Andriessen) in which it was clear that Germany's hand was pretty much forced. Russia was mobilizing much faster than they had anticipated and that they had stop France before they went on the attack. Grey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Grey,_1st_Viscount_Grey_of_Fallodon#July_Cr isis_1914) seems to have had the idea of taking Britain to war all along and he merely used the Treaty of London as a pretext. Just so his position in Parliament would be better.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Or so Edward Grey and the later British historians claim. I read a book recently (De Andere Waarheid: een nieuwe visie op het ontstaan van de Eerste Wereldoorlog 1914-1918 - by J.H.J Andriessen) in which it was clear that Germany's hand was pretty much forced. Russia was mobilizing much faster than they had anticipated and that they had stop France before they went on the attack. Grey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Grey,_1st_Viscount_Grey_of_Fallodon#July_Cr isis_1914) seems to have had the idea of taking Britain to war all along and he merely used the Treaty of London as a pretext. Just so his position in Parliament would be better.

Speaking historiographically it was convenient to believe that no one was really to blame starting after WWII for a couple of decades, but realistically Germany was baying for blood, and it was after all the one to 'start it off' before Russia stepped in to protect Serbia from some very unreasonable demands.

Getting bored about the whole conspiracies, yes Rothschilds seem to be assholes but I also meet jewish Germans completly opppsing the plans that are attached to jews.

At the end no matter what you say to a person that hates jews as a whole, he will find a new conspiracy proving you wrong in his mindest.

I am sure not a zionist or supporter of zionism, but the real political fight is about real problems not some jewish reptiliods who magically controll everything.

Neverless alot of Jews hate whites and actively support islamisation but why blame the ones who dont?

So you don't support the existence of Israel? Would you accept the 'return' to Germany of perhaps a few hundred thousand of those Jews?

rein
10-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Speaking historiographically it was convenient to believe that no one was really to blame starting after WWII for a couple of decades, but realistically Germany was baying for blood, and it was after all the one to 'start it off' before Russia stepped in to protect Serbia from some very unreasonable demands.

So you don't support the existence of Israel? Would you accept the 'return' to Germany of perhaps a few hundred thousand of those Jews?

Would be interesting to know where he thinks they should live.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Would be interesting to know where he thinks they should live.

My guess is this: 200,000 would be 'entitled' to stay in Israel, 1.5 million would go to Poland, a few hundred thousand to Germany and a few hundred thousand more to the rest of Europe, particularly the CIS. 500,000 would go to Morocco. The problematic part would be what to do with the ones whose families are from Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria and Egypt... that's 2+ million people.

Teutone

What means support, I dont really care.

Support is a strong word, I accept and tolerate the existance of Israel, it doesnt bother me or intervene with my personal life.

Also Jews already returned alot, but I doubt they feel save here, not because of nazis but muslim immigrants.

The Lawspeaker

Actually: that same book also stated that both France and Russia has been supporting as well as the Black Hand for quite some time in an attempt to create a situation. In fact, the British press wasn't particularly overjoyed with it all either.

As the Manchester Guardian (https://books.google.nl/books?id=vB9jo1pm8UEC&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=if+serbia+could+be+towed+off++manchester+guardi an&source=bl&ots=oXGbFq0kDp&sig=3MKNhuGdxpBPPH2VxCDnxYlkq38&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiL6vKo84HeAhUPCewKHbSoCmcQ6AEwCnoECAMQA Q#v=onepage&q=if%20serbia%20could%20be%20towed%20off%20%20manc hester%20guardian&f=false)put it: "If it were psychically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air over Europe would at once seem cleaner !"

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:03 PM
What means support, I dont really care.

Support is a strong word, I accept and tolerate the existance of Israel, it doesnt bother me or intervene with my personal life.

Also Jews already returned alot, but I doubt they feel save here, not because of nazis but muslim immigrants.

Yes, Israelis make jokes about Berlin being an 'Israeli' city, like Chicago is 'Polish' and Punta Arenas is 'Croatian.' Germany is an attractive destination. My brother is dating a Berlin-born Jew whose father was Israeli (I think her mother was a German convert), for instance.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Actually: that same book also stated that both France and Russia has been supporting as well as the Black Hand for quite some time in an attempt to create a situation. In fact, the British press wasn't particularly overjoyed with it all either.

As the Manchester Guardian (https://books.google.nl/books?id=vB9jo1pm8UEC&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=if+serbia+could+be+towed+off++manchester+guardi an&source=bl&ots=oXGbFq0kDp&sig=3MKNhuGdxpBPPH2VxCDnxYlkq38&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiL6vKo84HeAhUPCewKHbSoCmcQ6AEwCnoECAMQA Q#v=onepage&q=if%20serbia%20could%20be%20towed%20off%20%20manc hester%20guardian&f=false)put it: "If it were psychically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air over Europe would at once seem cleaner !"

Sure, and there is evidence that Serbia was even behind the assassination (maybe) but even if they were, the demands were incredibly unreasonable, and even today, in 2018, we have no concrete evidence that they were.

Either way Germany was eager to go on the offensive.

Teutone
10-12-2018, 10:04 PM
A zionist is a active supporter of Israel to me, this is what I am certainly not.My support for Israel is the same like for Paraguay or Monaco. I let them be, they dont bother me.

Teutone
10-12-2018, 10:07 PM

Yes, Israelis make jokes about Berlin being an 'Israeli' city, like Chicago is 'Polish' and Puntas Arenas is 'Croatian.' Germany is an attractive destination. My brother is dating a Berlin-born Jew whose father was Israeli (I think her mother was a German convert), for instance.

Aslong you dont wear a Kippa the Muslims cannot even recognize you as jew anyway.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Sure, and there is evidence that Serbia was even behind the assassination (maybe) but even if they were, the demands were incredibly unreasonable, and even today, in 2018, we have no concrete evidence that they were.

Either way Germany was eager to go on the offensive.

Of course they were: and with good reason ! Both France and Russia were tightening the noose so Germany and Austro-Hungary were like "better hit them now, then be crushed in four, five years."

Teutone
10-12-2018, 10:12 PM
All I can advice you too Longbowman is to open your mind like I did and dont reduce the German history on 1933 - 1945.

We created a great civilisation.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:20 PM
All I can advice you too Longbowman is to open your mind like I did and dont reduce the German history on 1933 - 1945.

We created a great civilisation.

Of course, until even 1940-1941 Jews viewed the German people as one of the great civilised nations.

Not so much after that though.

Naturally prior to that, as with every nation, there had been ups and downs, too.

Of course they were: and with good reason ! Both France and Russia were tightening the noose so Germany and Austro-Hungary were like "better hit them now, then be crushed in four, five years."

Germany had been pushing for greater power (which is their right) since the late 1880s - at the expense of established powers. Britain even outright gave them a couple of tiny colonies just to try to keep them happy (Samoa, for instance). But they were pushing nonetheless.

The UK went in after Belgium. Honour is honour.

StonyArabia
10-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Jews were hated because they were often more wealthy, and were aliens in Europe. In the Mideast Jews were hated more due to religion rather than ethnicity. Actually Mideast Christians were more "anti Semitic" than their Muslim counterparts and transported European "anti-Semitism" to the larger Arab world, this was mostly the work of Syrian Christians who eventually created the blood libel myth.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Of course, until even 1940-1941 Jews viewed the German people as one of the great civilised nations.

Naturally prior to that, as with every nation, there had been ups and downs, too.

Germany had been pushing for greater power (which is their right) since the late 1880s - at the expense of established powers. Britain even outright gave them a couple of tiny colonies just to try to keep them happy (Samoa, for instance). But they were pushing nonetheless.

Indeed: That's how Grey got his war and Britain got to keep its honour. Still: you ended up fighting the Frenchman's war.

Teutone
10-12-2018, 10:23 PM

I understand if me as a German insult your people in a plain and stupid way, that you react the same way.

I would do the same, this is the TA madhouse and very tempting.

But aslong I know most of what you say is based on provokation I can live with that.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:25 PM
I understand if me as a German insult your people in a plain and stupid way, that you react the same way.

I would do the same, this is the TA madhouse and very tempting.

But aslong I know most of what you say is based on provokation I can live with that.

It's all either banter or a response to provocation :thumb001:

Indeed: That's how Grey got his war and Britain got to keep its honour. Still: you ended up fighting the Frenchman's war.

True, we should have never signed the Entente Cordial (and ignored the Gunboat Crisis) and just let the Krauts hammer them a new one. Oh well.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 10:30 PM
It's all either banter or a response to provocation :thumb001:

True, we should have never signed the Entente Cordial (and ignored the Gunboat Crisis) and just let the Krauts hammer them a new one. Oh well.

It would have robbed the French government of some support (for what I read, the French public wasn't exactly cheering to go to war ! That's why, suddenly, Jaures ended up murdered as he had been the face of the anti-war movement) and might have prevented an attack on Belgium as the Franco-Russian position would have been weaker. But what's done is done.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:30 PM
All four of my great-grandfathers fought in WWI, btw. Two in the British Army (one officer, one other ranks) and two in the Austro-Hungarian army (one officer, one other ranks). Fortunately they never fought each other - the Brits were on the Western Front, the Austrians on the eastern one, and they all survived.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 10:33 PM
All four of my great-grandfathers fought in WWI, btw. Two in the British Army (one officer, one other ranks) and two in the Austro-Hungarian army (one officer, one other ranks). Fortunately they never fought each other - the Brits were on the Western Front, the Austrians on the eastern one, and they all survived.

We can just be VERY thankful that the Netherlands remained neutral. I think that, given his age, my great-grandfathers would actually been mobilised but I haven't found anything about it.. yet. This army was absurd... even for 1914 standards:

http://resolver.kb.nl/resolve?urn=urn:gvn:SFA03:SFA022801493&size=large

Peterski
10-12-2018, 10:36 PM

So what this guy says is not true?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlM2a2tsOM#t=3350

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:37 PM
We can just be VERY thankful that the Netherlands remained neutral. I think that, given his age, my great-grandfathers would actually been mobilised but I haven't found anything about it.. yet. This army was absurd... even for 1914 standards:

My family is proud of its military service. BTW, I was incorrect - one great-grandfather (my father's mother's father) was in fact in the USA and avoided the draft. The other person I was thinking of was in fact my great-great-grandfather, who was a feldwebel in the Austro-Hungarian army.

Longbowman
10-12-2018, 10:40 PM
So what this guy says is not true?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlM2a2tsOM#t=3350

He's correct that there was at least one spree of bloodthirsty massacres of the Jews - after the First Crusade - but many non-Crusaders did their best to prevent this, and this was also religiously-motivated, not ethnically-motivated.

The Lawspeaker
10-12-2018, 10:40 PM
My family is proud of its military service. BTW, I was incorrect - one great-grandfather (my father's mother's father) was in fact in the USA and avoided the draft. The other person I was thinking of was in fact my great-great-grandfather, who was a feldwebel in the Austro-Hungarian army.

I hope I will find out what was going on to my great-grandfathers at the time. I do know that my grandfather (father's side) fought in Indonesia after WWII. But he never spoke about it.

Teutone
10-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Everything be said, I dont stand behind this anymore.