PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan and nuclear arsenal

Teutone
08-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Am I the only one concerned that a nation like Pakistan that always is on the brink to be controlled by islamists has an nuclear arsenal?

Experts say that even a "small" scale nuclear war between Indian and Pakistan can cause an nuclear winter that will lead to the death of 2/3 of the worlds population.

Bosniensis
08-30-2018, 10:43 AM
Those who gave them weapons... or those who helped them to get weapons.. may I say Jews?

Did so on purpose..

Think deeper.

Teutone
08-30-2018, 10:50 AM
Those who gave them weapons... or those who helped them to get weapons.. may I say Jews?

Did so on purpose..

Think deeper.

Why would Jews arm Pakistan?

Bosniensis
08-30-2018, 11:05 AM

One Orthodox priest from Russia (who converted from Judaism) said:

"I've been in Synagogues and I've been listening propaganda and everything, and I've figured that Problem to Jews is not Hamas... but the Whole world"

They think of themselves as chosen people "by god" to Rule the Humanity and World, even in Talmud they wrote things like "Non-Jews are Animals" etc...

So they gave Pakistan a weapon to trigger WW3 where most of people would die... but Jews of course would survive.

If Israel can't get Bigger, World can become smaller. Think about it.

Thanas Django
08-30-2018, 11:06 AM

in before

Pakistanis: We want nuclear weapons

Jews: ok, here you are that will be 1 000 000 000,99 please.

Pakistanis: Here

Jews: ok, would you like the one cent back?

Teutone
08-30-2018, 11:08 AM
One Orthodox priest from Russia (who converted from Judaism) said:

"I've been in Synagogues and I've been listening propaganda and everything, and I've figured that Problem to Jews is not Hamas... but the Whole world"

They think of themselves as chosen people "by god" to Rule the Humanity and World, even in Talmud they wrote things like "Non-Jews are Animals" etc...

So they gave Pakistan a weapon to trigger WW3 where most of people would die... but Jews of course would survive.

If Israel can't get Bigger, World can become smaller. Think about it.

Israel is rather close to pakistan, the nuclear fallout would affect Israel 100%

Bosniensis
08-30-2018, 11:20 AM
Israel is rather close to pakistan, the nuclear fallout would affect Israel 100%

Jews are enemies of humanity and those beduin arabs (who are half jews as well) they are behind migrations, wars and everything. They are jealous on European successes and want to bring us misery and wars. They want to shift World Economy and Power to middle east. Just watch and observe.

Pakistan might not shot at Israel, but on Russia, Germany etc..

Selurong
08-30-2018, 11:46 AM
Jews are enemies of humanity and those beduin arabs (who are half jews as well) they are behind migrations, wars and everything. They are jealous on European successes and want to bring us misery and wars. They want to shift World Economy and Power to middle east. Just watch and observe.

Pakistan might not shot at Israel, but on Russia, Germany etc..Yes. Jews want to conquer the world.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

postmodkant
08-30-2018, 11:49 AM
in before

Pakistanis: We want nuclear weapons

Jews: ok, here you are that will be 1 000 000 000,99 please.

Pakistanis: Here

Jews: ok, would you like the one cent back?

Pakistanis developed nuclear weapons on their own, as did India.

The cold hard truth is Pakistan can wipe out the middle east and most European countries in the blink of an eye. It's scary but its a fact.

Bandesha
12-29-2018, 04:16 PM
Look at these fooker getting salty for pakistan having nuclear bombs

Bandesha
03-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Am I the only one concerned that a nation like Pakistan that always is on the brink to be controlled by islamists has an nuclear arsenal?

Experts say that even a "small" scale nuclear war between Indian and Pakistan can cause an nuclear winter that will lead to the death of 2/3 of the worlds population.

NAARA E TAKBEER ALLAH O AKBAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oalbL4BW3FU